Gentrification Chimp Out

Black woman freaking out in Brooklyn when she comes across white people having a Grafitti photo tour.

Attached: freakout.mp4 (592x1280, 6.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermagazine.com/2012/sep/25-the-graffiti-code-breaker
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Enhancing Community Safety-Gang Graffiti Automatic Recognition and Interpretation System-GARI-Jan2014_2.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck is this even a thing? And negresses chimpout over everything.

yup, I know that area well. the groids are pissed that the kikes are driving up rent/property taxes with zoning changes.

that's kind of reserved for rapable ones, this bitch sounds fat unless that's your thing

Attached: closeup.jpg (390x627, 58.04K)

>(((white people)))
negress kinda had a point.

There's a reason there are statistically almost or exactly zero white male on black female rapes, you deserve the >>>/bog/

Jealousy is a simian trait.

Funny part is its already happened a long time ago. Next crash nogs will be running for the hills.

Bunch of literal kikes in Brooklyn and Brooklyn used to be white to begin with. All gentrification is is reclamation.

"You dont know what we bin tru! We askin crackas for gibs and de state pay for my kiz! We oprez you cracka ass bitches!"
The best part about this is they're using up what little sympathy shitlibs had for them.

lrn2context retard

this,
Just ask a nigger who built those brownstones and watch the reaction.

It's a thing because the essence of degeneracy is a fetish for ugliness and rot. Our underemployed well-off (the sort of people who have both money and leisure time) mostly got where they are by liquidating their natural human instincts to fit in around the office and infallibly display good-goy behavior around the boss-kike. After half a career doing that every goddamn day, and with no countervailing influences to rehabilitate them, they convince themselves they genuinely see artistry in the primitive cave scrawl of the niggers and spics. They also pretend they're celebrating culture by taking their daycare brats to a museum of kikery to see purple squares painted on canvas and abstract statues with faces eating their own assholes, the way the Jew likes them.

There's no hope for these demoralized normalfags. Shoot on sight.

At least ten people got redpilled while this video was being recorded.
Hilarious.

Reason is ratchit will stomp your pasty white asses flat.

OP diverting focus from jews. Low quality OP.

Attached: screencapture-templeinstitute-org-high-priest-garments-gallery-htm-2018-08-14-23_24_13.png (1680x2255, 1.78M)

It amuses me to think of all the overpaid frauds in the city government who can't bring back jobs, can't build shit, don't know where to start scraping the filth off the streets or to improve the fully nigged schools. I picture them brainstorming solutions to the cash flow problem and settling on tourism, as all useless government frauds inevitably do, to drum up some currency.

Then, when some nice (((white people))) with good money to spend show up to spend it, Donkey Kong starts throwing barrels at them to make them go away. Then, the Jews running New York pretend they can't understand why niggers are bad for the economy.

The only blackpill is that kike culture is more degenerate, somehow, than the niggers' own, and they probably consider this sheboon local color. Fuck, if I know these people, they'll actually offer her a job to shout shit at every tour group.

Partly, but also they look like gorillas with syphilis.

Attached: Leslie_Jones_is_Nontraditionally_Beautiful.png (695x671, 579.16K)

why is this nigger in the US
Fuck no! Jews aren't White. Jews are Jews. And it's 2018; no one is forcing her loud, unruly, fragile, hyper-sensitive ass to stay here.

I once took pictures of graffiti since it was obvious directions to a drug deb, which I showed to the cops, which they didnt do anything about. Though I was still a good goy at this time.

Please, anonymoose. Where can I read more about this not-so-secret graffiti code?

Attached: 9d3db188782e02392d63de705bb784d2b32446188a530fd26f120d0adafc39b1.jpg (600x535, 91.19K)

Here's a primer. Just put yourself in the mind of a retarded animal who thinks he deserves your tax money as welfare, and you're halfway there.

discovermagazine.com/2012/sep/25-the-graffiti-code-breaker

Wrong link, sorry:
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Enhancing Community Safety-Gang Graffiti Automatic Recognition and Interpretation System-GARI-Jan2014_2.pdf

Attached: Judging u nigga.gif (246x196, 1.43M)

LOL.
That thing scares me

Attached: 1517729030490.jpg (743x743, 191.35K)

Attached: Big_Ugandan_Mama_Smacks_Her_Daughter_with__Machete.mp4 (640x480, 3.55M)

niggers are their worst enemy, all they are doing is beating up the white guilt liberals and alienating their only allies with this shit, I can not wait for the coming race war and its going to be entirely because the petulant nigger wouldn't keep its ungrateful mouth shut

Such a noble race. So proud.

Where I am they put up arrows, with some of them pointing in different directions becauae they think it throws people off, then there is the name of the drug dealer along with it. Its probably different in other places but for most drug dens I have found it usually works this way. There are symbols along with them that are probably used to signify different types of drugs, but Im not a druggie nor a nigger so I never bothered to learn the meanings since I dont want to spend time around niggers on meth.

Attached: 1516421504487.jpg (236x378, 22.16K)

Kangz'n sheeeeit!!!
GYPSHUNZ!!!

Attached: 1516155591982s.jpg (125x92, 2.7K)

Attached: 1516860210464.jpg (960x803, 125.47K)

BRAAAAAAAAP

Poor doggo.

Attached: 156617-russias-prime-minister-vladimir-putin-pets-labrador-dog-tonik-during-h.jpg (1169x794, 171.92K)

In fairness, grafitti is usually symptomatic of societal problems.
It's kind of fagotty that tourist groups would walk around looking at the grafitti, instead of doing something to improve that community. Imagine going to despondent villages in Africa, just to see the interesting burnt tyre piles. Just seems wrong.

Tripsworthy post tbh

I would not call it a reclamation when (((they))) own the buildings charge you thousands for a small box in that brownstone.

As somebody into reaaally fat chicks:
Pic related.

Oh god the store is out of eyebleach. Why won't my insides get clean!? Bluuurrgghh!

Attached: vomit-gif.gif (200x150, 432.18K)

Amen.

It's just a few bad apples goy.

The Jew is afraid of losing control

Look at all those cucky white people.
Look at how pathetic they are, hanging their heads as this sheboon berates them.
I mean, granted, I'd never pay money to go look at vandalism in the form of monkey pictures, but if I did, and some sheboon showed up, I'd at least have the fucking balls to tell the monkey to go fuck itself with a banana.
And that smug millennial slut sitting on a fucking bench in her dirty yoga pants is only more pathetic, because she doesn't have the ability or the will to say anything to the sheboon harassing her, and she wouldn't be so smug if she had any semblance of an understanding of the fact that the sheboon could - and gladly would - beat her to within an inch of her life just for being White.

I hate Jew York City. Its such a shit hole, a great herpetic cyst on the face of my nation.
Disgusting.

Attached: 1424960886550.gif (2339x1288 1.18 MB, 150.56K)

kys zoophile

Attached: nazi-fascist.png (719x401, 389.73K)

Shouldn’t this just go in the nigger hate thread?

Smugness is the appropriate reaction. Thinking you have to verbally defend yourself to a nigger only degrades you and puts you in danger of them chimping out.

Attached: The Boondocks - A Nigga Moment.webm (320x240, 3.82M)

Attached: heh.gif (640x360, 298.23K)

She just gave the tourists what they paid for, an authentic Brooklyn experience. And she gave it away for free.

Attached: 0b2899a8273915e87ac3da1e5cd0132e60e410308a988f1c079aede6c24ab41b.jpg (871x720, 312.27K)

I'm honestly impressed this is even possible.

Attached: med_1470548720_image.jpg (640x480, 66.02K)

This is fascinating on a different level than mere irritation at both of these idiotic groups. What is happening is our intrepid negro behind the camera is reacting viscerally to replacement by a rival tribe. Being stupid however, she has nothing but a chimp-out to express a very real instance of replacement via gentrification. It is only because of her sense of invincibility and moral superiority that she so brazenly yells at them in her limited capacity.

On the other side, these brainless hipsters don't even show a minute amount of aggression to counter this tribal. In fact, they're almost sheepish while they are literally destroying the darkie's culture however degenerate and inappropriate for a Western nation it is by simply being there and doing hipster things. It's the same look on their faces that rapeugees get when streaming into a city and locals yell at them, like they willingly turn their brains off so as not to see the opposition and hope it just goes away on its own.

But here's the interesting part: Neither the darkie or the hipsters are conscious of what they are enacting, which is a significant cultural battle. They have a vague notion of it, an emotional reaction, but they don't have a single thought like, "I want to resist replacement," or, "I want to claim this droll shit as mine." And gentrification, just like white flight, doesn't require understanding from the ground-level people doing it or resisting it. Just simple motivation and emotions to cause behaviors in people that cause target groups to recoil and retreat from territories.

I think there is something here, about using the movement of certain sub-populations of people to disrupt embedded cultures, that is not just being used against white populations but also is something that could be done in kind with only a bit of coaxing. Like how a person who coaxes vagrants into a neighborhood to destroy wellbeing and property values or out of it to improve it in very subtle ways, that is the sort of line of thought that actually assails societal structures as opposed to Day of the Rope fantasies.

Why were these hipsters there in the first place? What got them there in such numbers? How does someone replicate those conditions for other currently undesirable areas? I want to see how the sausage is made on this one.

Attached: Philosophy Pepe.jpg (320x320, 18.59K)

When whites move in and increase property values it is bad. When non-whites move in and decrease property values it is diversity and our greatest strength.

I didn't know Boondocks was this self-aware.

did they pay the guide extra?

Attached: 1531857648.gif (500x463, 1.4M)

niggers cannot comprehend that new york, a city built by whites, belongs to anyone but them.

They are actually as retarded as that comic, the, I made this comic.

FUCKING LYNCH THESE PROUD APES I CANT TAKE THIS CLOWN WORLD ANYMORE

Attached: made.jpg (440x960, 54.55K)

"My hood"

Yeah, good luck with that.
But still though: With no paperwork at all, people like this will claim it as "their hood" and within 10-20 years they turn it into inner city Detroit showing again and again how people like this are totally unfit to foster a good community.

Seriously: Is there any place where people successfully claim an area as "their hood" before turning it into a better area?

Native negro 'art' to pozzed Europeans. Getting some of that, late stage Americana.

Sheboons aping out on the street isn't worth a thread.

fucking unbearable yuppie faggots should have been clocked in the head by a spraycan and then sprayed in the face with paint

the nigger in my opinion didnt nig hard enough as it should have had, dickwads who would go on a "graffiti tour" deserve the fucking rope, a wild negress appearing and bixnooding is too good for these fucking maroons

Attached: fv.jpg (510x364, 41K)

they will always be at the bottom on any society

How the fuck does this happen?

Attached: datass_classic.jpg (255x255, 12.05K)

It was amusing the blond bitch smiled at the niggress with a shit eating grin, making her even more upset. Also calling out #meetoo

Translation

unironically kys

This was photoshopped imo.

bestiality is a sin, user

Attached: a7e3b1ff1f3cc5ff2adfad615d6d8f68cc8102770661f2124866ac9ad8dcd4cb.png (1500x1200, 89.67K)

Insufferable cunt.

They should have started throwing her peanuts.

Ftfy

Just the mere presence of yipipu is enough to oppress these critters.

HIP HOP CULTURE IS CELTIC CULTURE
Graffiti: Illuminated Text (Book of Kells)
Rap: Poetry (Prose, Rhyme, Flyting)
Breakdance: Intricate Dance (Riverdance)
DJ: Bard (Celtic, Appalachian, and Bluegrass Music)

The first few seasons of the boondocks hit the nail on the fucking head with racial/social problems. Seriously, everything made before 2012 was great; im watching this older cartoon called 'Drawn Together' and they call out the jew alot. there is alot of pedo shit going on with this show btw, some anons might want to look into it

carry on

Attached: 6f6a0da328793a68dc38a6ec7250af31ff668d6dca53f071c69ab63a459b92ff.jpg (888x989, 123.47K)

imagine if black people were intelligent enough to separate white from jew. they might actually be worthy of an alliance then. and that alliance would end with sending them all back to africa.

No surprise there.

Attached: Irish Monkeys 1 xx.jpg (984x1392, 489.23K)

Which is why the military is desperately seeking to increase its recruitment of black women.

>>>/zoo/

Attached: hulk_hogan_fuck_you_nigger.jpg (800x800, 92.44K)

Drawn Together was good shit, even if quite degenerate.

anyone white person would lose their job within 2 days of making a tweet like this. fuck these "people" and their disgusting double standards

Attached: 41234.png (599x322, 269.44K)

Gentrification is reconquista of once white neighborhoods.

lmao bunch of yuppies wanted a safe dose of "black culture" so they could brag on social media about being progressive. Glad they got a small taste of reality before literally running away like cowards

Attached: pepeHateSymbol.png (1048x611 57.02 KB, 395.99K)

They deserved worse

The moment shitlibs lose their patience will be the moment they actually are the first to grab the rope. Top kek.

the original "hip hop" wasnt color bound, just look at any documentary on New york urban culture from the 1970s and early 1980s, it literally was just all the things kids who lived in New York did during the 70s, writing on rundown public works with magicmarkers, spray painting subway trains, who had the coolest most intircate paintings who could paint in the most places the most often, going to dancehalls and blocparties and seeing who could dance the coolest, who had the best record collection and who could make the coolest mix of a song melody played over another songs drum line, and who could sing over said mix the coolest

I shit you not, the alleged "Godfather of Graffiti" is just some italian guy from the bronx named "Richie"

Attached: 800px-Seen_Kool[1].jpg (800x599, 155.02K)

I can't tell if this is an edit or not. Is that hand shopped in?

You've never seen a braphog before?

Attached: 3.jpg (600x600 59.27 KB, 81.54K)

jew system is simple, it just takes time:

1 use influence in local government to have some (((program))) move nogs into an area where jews already own some rental properties
2 offer to buy white folks houses/ appartments for WAY below value because (((the neighborhood has become chaotic and dangerous somehow)))
3 wait a while as blacks fuck the area up and even more people want to leave "hee hee more cheap property" (rubs hands)
4 once property prices are rock bottom they buy everything they can with loans from their jew buddies to rent out
5 move some starving artists and "cool but poor" bohemian types into your properties with affordable rents (for now)
6 start building a "buzz" about the area being the (((cool up and coming trendy place to be))) via jew buddies in the press
7 rub hands furiously as floods of gullible young goyim rush to become part of the hip crowd and jack up the rents
8 get your friends in media to make even more noise about how cool and in demand property in this place is right now
9 literally completely rub the skin off your hands as the shitty appartments and houses you and your jew buddies bought with no money down have quadrupled in price in a decade or less
10 move the remaining nogs who can no longer afford this area to another area and start again

>>>/gaschamber/

1 They created the society itself
2 Cameras that allowed you to take pictures
3 The internet you posted your retarded challenge on
4 We didn't kill all niggers yet even though we should have because they deserve it

The first camera was actually invented by the Chinese

How the fuck does this happen? I'm serious.
You retards are half the reason landwhales think they're supermodels and shit.

No, the response of the woman on the bench was perfect. She just smiled. It's perfect. If she had confronted the harasser, she would have been mauled and assaulted on the spot. Instead, she just let the crazy dog make a further spectacle of herself. Win for the whites here!

It has to be some form of trauma. I don't understand how someone can prefer bulging fat everywhere instead of actual shape or definition.

Not him I've just been attracted to them for as long as I remember.

Attached: IMG_8722.jpg (683x1024, 494.9K)

The first portable digital camera was invented by Steven Sasson from Kodak in 1975. He's a Norwegian American.

Something is wrong with you.

Attached: degeneracy.png (608x838, 439.27K)

He's talking about Camera obscura not actual photography or at least I assume

I'm aware I even went threw puberty long before the fat acceptance stuff was around.

Attached: 1499553874642-1.jpeg (1483x2047 1.35 MB, 288.78K)

If only whites in america had 1/10th of that aggressiveness, you wouldn't be in such deep shit. But the lemming gene from north europe is strong.

they are individuals you retards … it has nothing to do with their race and everything to do with their dedication.

you both dont even know how cameras work, cause you are shit

stop trying to take credit for what others did cause you have a similar skintone.

this shit should not even be a talking point.
It has not relevance. If you think it does , you are an idiot

like dis 2 smash racism