Zig Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT: Guess what the first jew rabbi in Iceland does

A few months ago a News story quietly appeared about how Iceland allowed the first Jew to enter and live in Iceland.
timesofisrael.com/iceland-welcomes-its-first-rabbi-while-considering-a-ban-on-circumcision/
Today I see this: THAT ONE SINGLE JEW IS NOW PUSHING FOR Refugees in Iceland a few
i.4pcdn.org/pol/1534331532595.jpg
Months later!

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2015/08/31/iceland_should_take_5_000_refugees/
youtu.be/_I-MwmJBVOQ
archive.is/iBlBf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

torfags can make threads now? kike free first anyway

Wow who wouldve thought a jew would turn out to be a filthy subversive RAT?!

Attached: 1533919214769.png (1438x1018, 1.06M)

Hopefully it and it's fambly gets murdered.

Bitch looks like Mårran

Attached: fb50ca9821be1c80c4e84f2190c48ee8e8f4b59f8471df9d17d471d69532d673.png (591x322, 153.92K)

Checked

Absolutely fucking disgusting

They're not even trying anymore. At least in the era of the protocols, they'd try to pretend like all of this stuff was bubbling under the surface. I wonder what average, everyday Icelandic people think about this? Any Icefags here?

Almost like the Muslims are more coordinated than people are led to believe and have infiltrated sleeper agents into Hebrews/Jewish/Israel on an Epic Scale. Hmmm…
Same goes for the Wests Politicians.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x272 673.93 KB, 171.49K)

Apparently this is fake news

This is actually fake news. I can find no reference to the refugees-thing other than that "screenshot".

If anyone can dig it up, please do…

Attached: 1384749788559.png (1024x1024, 26.15K)

How am I baiting? It's best anons on here don't spread bullshit.

Attached: IMG_4084.JPG (540x438, 18K)

this makes me very, very angry

I found his Twitter feed (Avi feldman)

The only thing he's done is stop a ban on circumcision.
There's nothing about immigrants, except maybe a Mumbai jew that lost his parents, left and came back to Mumbai.

Don't spread lies. There's enough of reality to get mad at and be spurred to action.

Sorry, Twitter is @chabadiceland

Thanks, user.
It's posters like you who do the legwork so we don't have to.

Do show me a source of that "Reykjavik rabbi: Iceland must do more for refugees" article.

You're asking the wrong user, user

It' all just a coincidence, goy- err, I mean guy.

Attached: Judaism_intensifies.webm (640x360, 1.14M)

I'll just ask everyone, then.
Can someone find a source for that "Reykjavik rabbi: Iceland must do more for refugees" article? I can't seem to find it, either because I'm retarded or it doesn't exist.

that guy is two candles short of a menorah

Eboo

it doesnt matter if the article is fake or not.
jews subvert nations and this is no exception, there is no plausible reason why jews need to be in iceland

Already exists.

Attached: JAO.png (1125x592, 179.56K)

this is bad anyways, should be fucking banned everywhere

they have the fucking pedo pride flag?
why is this not being memed?
that is pretty good proof that the jews are behind the lgbt pedo movement and you can combine it with other evidence.

Of course it matters, our native language is the truth, not lies. If the article is fake it's almost certainly somebody whose native language is deception attempting to derail what would be effective attacks.

No I didn't find that article but I found this related.
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2015/08/31/iceland_should_take_5_000_refugees/

They may only have one rabbi but their political system, their media, and no doubt their judiciary are already infiltrated. And they will pay, they were the only country that prosecuted any bankers after the last financial collapse through corruption.

the JAO is irrelevant, look at the fucking demographics. actual important affluent jews would rather live in new york or israel. its name is just a relic of stalin's love for kikes.

He removed a big chunk of the immune system of iceland with that move.

The ban must be restored immediately and the jew, its family and cooperatives must be burned publicly and televised.

I fucking hate yiddish, it is the worst perversion of my language in existence.

Infuriating, but hardly surprising.

Attached: 1463031228880.jpg (247x255, 16.68K)

Yiddish is Old High German as Hebrew is Aramaic.
Fucking jews stole both and claim it as theirs.

It's like they think we'll not see this bullshit.
Or they want to be hated… hmm.

Attached: 1534074063548.png (897x748, 625.07K)

It's so obvious though… too obvious.
Almost like something's not right.

They need to kick him out.

Circumsision should be BANNED

youtu.be/_I-MwmJBVOQ

Attached: 1534225439453.jpg (590x803, 245.55K)

Most of the lemmings never even heard of this and if you told them, they'd just shake their heads and not make the connection.

Finland will be great for slavery again soon too.

That alone is cause for concern, we need to warn the Iceland population that this bullshit is happening.

Hey op, that was shit. But here's something more fun.
archive.is/iBlBf
It's an old opinion piece.

Attached: Screenshot_92.png (1005x737, 97.76K)

This old news again.

more like a cohencidence

Rabbis need to be killed wherever they go. Can you imagine if we were in the same city? Give Icelanders the message.

i suggest anyone from iceland reading this to seriously think about removing this and any other kike or shitskin from your lands with extreme violence. don't let what is happening in europe happen to youinb4 glowindark tornigger inciting anons to violencewell we have no jurisdiction in iceland, nigger;^)

ICELAND’S GENITAL MUTILATION BAN
HAS FALLEN THROUGH BECAUSE IT
ALIENATES JEWS AND MUSLIMS!!!

EUROPE IS DEAD

We are a board of peace, but just a friendly reminder nothing is stopping a viking patriot from removing this kike from the living.
Just don't get caught.

Just sayin'.

Attached: fear_the_myth.png (300x100, 16.34K)

Imagine if your country had it so good that their solution to the JQ was just: Kill this one dude plz
Don't shit the bed, Iceland. History is watching.

Attached: 5118045778db92597145b4dc162426a701ae7e10b817d95119ce3fba06fd61f7.jpg (900x506, 50.36K)

Isn't this incredibly old news?