Explain Jew please

I see every problem presented here is answered with: is JEWS, KIKES, JUDAISM, etc…(or some far out variation like masonic-pedo-illuminati-fag power…in other words - the jew)

But how are the "jews" the issue? Is it Jewish-ness that's the problem, i.e., some idea that being a JEW represents? Like the cliche that jews are wealthy (though I've yet to meet a poor jew…)? So the answer is not the Jew problem but the those-with-money = those in power = "jew", and y'all use "jew" as a blanket term to cover this meta-thematically?

I'm new to these boards and trying to make sense of every other comment being jew, fag, or nigger. I've studied Judaism extensively out of interest in their written language/history but never from the sociopolitical sense. More like, I think their written script is interesting.

Is Jew just a term like scapegoat? In other words is saying "jews control the media-mind" like saying "god created the universe" - an concept one can't necessarily argue for or against 'cause it's limited by it's limitlessness, being subjective and faith-based.

Are most of you referring to the actual racial/ethnic variety or is this a more philosophical/political thing? Is it both?

Could someone please provide me with reading material or attempt to provide a concise answer on why all problems point to "jew" ?

So what is a jew, what is jewishness, and how is judaism the issue?

explain jew please

Attached: Shalom_black.svg.png (2000x1333, 50.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either lurk more, or ask your question in QTDDTOT.

lurk more faggot, nobody wants to spoonfeed

Anybody who is of semitc decent.
c'mon it ain't that fucking hard

Lurk moar. Start here.

archive.org/details/meinkampf035176mbp

Here's one spoonful anyway: read at least the first chapter of 200 Years Together, and look in-depth into the history of Khazaria

Lurk the fuck more.

Jews have evolved as a stateless tribe whose members' survival instinct requires them to wreck their host societies. They are unique among human races, in that their presence is always a source of corruption and vice, degradation and corruption and war. They disable a society's natural, healthy reactions through a combination of media and social dominance, so that their tribesmen can loot that society through banks and political control. They achieve their prominent positions in the law, finance, media, and other fields by a combination of nepotism and rank hypocrisy – as when one of them poses as a white man to denounce whites, then slips back into a fabricated holocaust narrative to distance himself when you dare to argue. They track up-and-coming politicians through their advocacy groups, such as the ADL, and selectively derail nationalist and pro-white politicians before they can make it big. They have euchred us into every war since 1914, and since 1945 they have used the United States as their cat's paw to fight Israel's wars for it. If you notice any of this, you have a mental disease called antisemitism, and you need to remember the 6 million, or else you'll lose your job, your home, and possibly your life, if you're threatening enough to the Jew World Order.

Good enough as a primer on the Jews, I think. Now lurk for two more years, faggot.

Attached: Kike_Faggots.jpg (748x421, 53.13K)

y

no

It's anchored.

if you want a thoughtful explanation, look up e-michael jones

Of course today, nobody believes in god/order/morality anyway so the difference between them and others is becoming less and less

Here's an idea…how about you start with pretty much anything that plaques humanity these days and trace is throughout history to it's origins? Come back to us when you've collected enough "coincidences" to ask the real questions.

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald. You should be able to find a free copy on
>>>/pdf/
or
>>>/pdfs/

Attached: 959dc4bcbd1f3fff09ac8536a4728824e4a4603450676e786f760e80e3752453.gif (300x168, 109.38K)

So is this the excuse they use when worshipping Satan?
Fuck the jew right down to the ground.

Not a single problem presented here comes from a group (racial/ethnic/political). However there's that fagposter in every thread referring to any group as the answer - targeting it's people as a whole.

Disease of antisemitism. Interesting wording, and thanks for a real reply. So it's actually the Jewish peoples as a nomadic parasite of sorts, not necessarily their religious texts or faith that's the problem. Then we, non-jews, see the relationship as mutalistic or commensualist, when it's actually parasitic. So we've reached a stage where an manufactured collective (ie the State) is hosting an illusion (protection of the persecuted) propagated by cyclical institutions (banks, media, education) whose agenda is what?

Isn't an alternative solution to simply become the Jew yourself? Why aren't more diseased individuals (antisemites) playing the game (becoming a jew), reaching the top (being a jew), and ultimately re-establishing dominance (destroying the "jew")? Is this the goal?

I was taught that antisemitism was a form of religious persecution with little emphasis on the ethnic aspect. Your answer leads me to believe the issue is actually outside of ethnicity (just so happens to be an ethnic one) and entirely within the realm of politics/media/money - - it just so happens that the cycle of giving and holding power has somehow landed in the hands of a viral peoples.

So it's not the Rabbi, necessarily, that's the issue, but the secular Jew, what they represent, and our cultural appropriation in relation to the ideas that the Jewish people embody…following this sort of memetic entrancement, the martyr or victim (like christ the worshipped jew) is seen as the savior and we place the "persecuted" on a pedestal in order to politically navigate the globe as "protectors" of the Holy, containing power/wealth within the realms of an mass marketed history. i.e., US protectors of Israel against "terror", this is more about a war machine and holding wealth than ethnicity - just so happens we've given banks to a tribe that's kept the money flowing

wouldn't any other race manifest power/control in the same way, given access to equal power (of the banks/media etc?

To all else who say moar lurk, will do

Judaism ties into the jewish question. Even secular jews get a lot of their traits from the religious teachings that have been embedded into the jewish cultural psyche over the ages. You're only going to get a few summaries here, though. Read everything that's been recommended itt. Even then it may take a while to fill in all the cracks.

Attached: jew gentile children.jpg (682x911, 267.94K)

Jews, like it or not, are people.

They laugh, love, have hopes and dreams, and have pride for their race.

To a Jew, they are likely actually trying hard to make the world better from their perspective. They are from another culture, and thus they want to change our culture to fit theirs.

It is normal to have war and aggression against outsiders. When you are the perpetual outsider, everyone is your potential enemy. And of course, you get the ability to easily make money off people who are different than you. You can price gouge for profit against a stranger more easily than you can a friend or family member, right? No one tries to make profit off family. But off strangers?

Well, that's how a Jew can have the mindset that it's fine to completely manipulate people of other races. They do not view us as kin, in the sense that "white people from Europe" can speak of Europe as their homeland.

Jews do not share Europe as their homeland or source of culture. They are from elsewhere. They are not like us. They are another people, and that sort of difference might cause issues, or it might not.

It really depends on what the results are. As a culture, I'd say that Europeans are very chivalrous and chaste. We often don't like anything more than having stable work, a proper family, and a healthy community.

The idea of becoming absurdly rich or gaining tons of political power doesn't appeal to most of us, nor do we want our one and only culture further muddied and spoiled.

That's why it's so hard to counter Jews. We don't want to make profit off our own kin, we want to be fair, so we can't get rich easily. We don't lie to our own people in politics. America or Europe is our nation, so we don't want to lie just to get popular. So now how do we gain wealth or power? We aren't allowed to lie, cheat, or manipulate, because of our sense of loyalty to kin, nor can we easily get rich.

So how do we counter someone who can?

Well, in European history, war is most certainly a reality. There has always been war between tribes, even between European tribes. However, there is also the fact that it is not the past anymore. Once, war had honor because it took your physical strength and skill. It is today.

War is more brutal, more horrible. There are terrible ways to die without even seeing the face of your enemy. War in this technological era is shameful and dishonorable, at least if you play to win. Pitchforks and swords against drones, lasers, computer-information blackmail, and other madness that goes too far to call it sane.

What will tomorrow look like? Will it be war despite the insanity? Or will there be a better way to achieve harmony? Who knows. Libertarian whispers are increasing. Some mock it, others don't. I can sense the desire for that sort of freedom, rather than either liberal degeneracy or that old-style republican biblecunt drivel.

But the future is still unknown.

You come here, don't lurk, don't listen, and ask your questions in a snobbish arrogant way to make a point.
I'm not even going to say "Lurk More", you're clearly a SJW with a closed mind. Just go away.

Attached: JIDF poster.jpg (1024x803, 185.55K)

because the jews were behind every major war and disaster in the world? because they cover their tracks by claiming to be white and shift their sin onto whites like a sacrificial chicken?

heres a list of countries through history that also think jews were the problem. being blamed for the same stuff for centuries. kidnapping/raping/killing local children, criticizing the local populations customs, asking for special privledges, scamming and bankrupting the businesses and even starting wars.
why dont you ask each of these nations why they kicked the jews out, before you ask why """Zig Forums""" blames jews.

Attached: the list.png (928x8800, 1.21M)

That was more of a gulp for this fag to get. But a valiant effort to feed someone that needs food for thought.

LMAO, kill yourself, faggot OP.

I bet you see lots of problems here:
-naming you
-naming what you do
-getting some of the back of my hand
etc