WeChat

Howdy guys. I've been staying China for a few years now (isn't so bad once you get used to the nongs) and over that time I've been involved on the big chat service over there, WeChat. At first it was pretty dull since the only other people using it were Chinks or sexpats, but I had fun trolling the latter. I managed to get myself almost banned from a major expat group a couple of times and was actually doxxed at one point, but it's China and libtards' memories are short so who cares.

Anyway, I've noticed that WeChat has been growing faster and faster internationally. I belonged to one or two political discussion chat-groups at first but the number of these has exploded. More importantly, the political tone has shifted. The average Westerner on the platform was formerly somewhat left-leaning but now right-wingers (albeit alt-lite types) dominate the platform with leftists lacking the social and political clout to stop them. Perhaps my efforts in trolling and redpilling in matters of Muslims, gays, Jews, etc. have made an impact but I can simply say that former libtards have switched their positions.

I believe that WeChat will encroach on Twitter, Discord, and Whatsapp as it is ironically less strictly controlled than these other platforms. Pros and cons:

CONS:
It's not anonymous.
You have to hook up a phone number.
You need to know someone to be invited into a group chat.
Censorship is heavy in regards to Chinese politics.

PROS:
You can use a fake name and a throwaway phone number.
Software is fantastic and fast.
Groups are less often circlejerks.
Controlled by Chinese rather than Jews, so as long as you don't diss China you can be as politically incorrect as you want by Western standards.
Even if you do diss China, there's not much they can do other than ban you and potentially deny a visa.
Growing at a fast pace internationally and so it's easy to contact and redpill whites across the world.

Is it worth a propaganda effort? It is safer than Twitter and the like. As it's still a very "foreign" social media platform for Americans you're unlikely to develop a negative reputation that can translate elsewhere (only reason I got doxxed was because I formerly used my real name like a tard, and even then that went nowhere), and I doubt Tencent shares their data with the NSA. It's also a green, virgin territory as you'll find plenty of Gen X'ers who've barely even heard of the Chans, though there a precious few Meme War vets there.

Even a couple of anons could make a huge difference. I'm trying to redpill some right-leaning volk (the alt-liters I mentioned earlier) but with a busy schedule, crappy phone, and a crappier data limit pulling up proofs and studies is a struggle. Some support on the facts & figures front, alongside some juicy memes, would certainly win hearts and minds. With a Zig Forumsack chat group encompassing the Chan diaspora we could probably coordinate better than with site-hopping or Discord circlejerks.

Attached: WeChat.jpeg (469x398, 26.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wechat.com/en/
archive.fo/Md73u
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=2673A771BB66666B8E3FB224324F9F3C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me…

Same goes for every other service.

Unquantifiable

Like how? 1 sec lag vs 2 sec lag?

How groups are depends on people who form them, not the software.

Ditto. It's group that will decide whether you're welcomed.

Same goes for the majority of other online services.

Ditto.

Contra offer: Telegram-based chat rooms.

I don't mean to shit on you OP, but people use Discord, even fully knowing how Jewish it is, simply because of it's convenience. A good alternative to Discord would be Valve's discord clone. It's kinda shitty but I'm sure they will polish the turd into a gold nugget if you will.

Also does this get you shoah'd?
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968
RED SQUARE MASSACRE 1968

Attached: goystory.png (615x409, 348.79K)

Got pink eye in Bejing from a 5 star Hotel, Pharmacy gave me over the counter Herbs in a Capsule f#cking primitive Witch Doctors. Bought eyedropper, Bottled water, and Saline and made my own eye-drops, they all looked puzzled from my purchase…
Should have bought some Rhino Horn for a strong powerful erection in hindsight…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x654, 380.14K)

Fucking hell, get out.
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

based

Attached: topshill.png (255x193, 56.72K)

How is every SEA country better than China?

meh I use it to keep in contact with various people, it's a bit of a piece of shit imo, but better than dicsord

What's with the sudden wave of retards shilling for chinkland? Drown in gutter oil, dipshit

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安门广场大屠杀

Compared to their immediate neighbors, there are enough people in China who just don't give a fuck that the difference is noticeable.

Hmmm, now I question your posts. If this site is accessable in areas of China, then maybe your message isn't really for the chink feds but to shut down the chink people from accessing Zig Forums ideas using the same censorship mechanism. Maybe you are chink fed and you have permission to commit wrongthink so that you may better protect china.

डच Dutch इंडिया 1605-1825
डेनिश Danish भारत 1620-1869
फ्रांसीसी French भारत 1668-1954
पुर्तगाली Portuguese भारत 1505-1961
कासा दा Casa da इंडिया 1434-1833
पुर्तगाली ईस्ट इंडिया Portuguese East कंपनी Company 1628-1633
ब्रिटिश British भारत 1612-1947
रूसी Russian भारत 1948-1991
इज़राइली Israeli इंडिया 1991-2018

Remember to post this when you see retarded curry nigger shills

How strict is the phone verification? If you can use an anonymous burner phone number it might be worth making an account. Twitter and Facebook are going full censorship leading up to the midterms, so having another "wild west"- style unmoderated social media forum will be important for carrying the torch to normalfag hands.
Those are just my thoughts on the prospect, I've only heard of WeChat in passing prior to this thread.

How can they not be total circlejerks…there be no womenses in chinky bug land? Lessen you are talking about boipucci…in which there must still be a lot of jerking on something.

六四天安門事件 Jap
六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Attached: Javascript Will Never Die My Friend.jpg (550x335, 48.55K)

Attached: 6849d8740a4693bde4406240871d95d038916b5e0a2065de6c27dba32fdc5941.jpg (640x446, 60.39K)

This is actually a good idea OP, I've been thinking of how we can go about redpilling the chinks on jews and their tricks so they don't fall for the same semitic traps we did as they come into increasing global dominance. I honestly can't imagine a worse world than one where a zogified China is the sole global superpower, it would be like the US but 5x worse. Definitely don't do this on your main phone though if you have any security concerns at all, I would get a cheap prepaid phone

Why the one and done, OP? What good does that do you? Shill your commie chink software somewhere else.

I met my wife on WeChat and so did all of my buds in the neighborhood. You guys should see us when we go out as a group to a restaurant or club, we're a rowdy bunch.

Attached: 1534307462339.jpg (1488x992, 281.11K)

Attached: Bok Goy.jpg (736x802, 84.7K)

WeChat is the anti-tor of China. Tor was designed to be secure and somewhat anonymous to topple Non-US govs. While WeChat…

This could have been telegram or threema too. Why slime three meters into the bowel of China?

It was designed so the commies can spy on you dipshit.

That seems insane to me, and yet in any of these places unlimited data plans are less than 15 dollarydoos for a month. They also give you any prescription you want so long as you know the name over the counter.

Keep your eye out for something called "Jewish Business" which is going around wechat and is being praised by the Chinese. Also something called "Jewish Home Training 犹太人家教", there is a group of kikes going around China further kiking China's culture (which is already fully Jewish) by going into homes and introducing the jewish way of life and jewish business practices as a way forward for the Chinese. They are paid handsomely by the Israeli government for this shilling, and, the big secret is, they're also paid by the Chinese government.

Attached: 1092384505.PNG (1443x733, 1.79M)

To still let jews know what you're doing.

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF
What the fuck happened to the chinks know America is controlled by kikes?!

They actually think that's a good thing. Because someday THEY would want to be the ones in control, I'm not fucking around here. They've been pushing the "China discovered America" bullshit, too.

Basically an inferior version of Wire. But you should get your Chinish Shekels, it was a good ad post.

This is nothing new, the country has been ruled, with an iron fist, by a political party named after a jewish political ideology for over half a century

Attached: 14260378798027.png (1056x2880, 2.13M)

Jesus fucking Christ, now we have even chink shills as well as standard shills.

Attached: Chinkland.jpg (700x8069, 1.42M)

jews post shit like this, don't be fooled by kike tricks

Exactly. Personally, I despise social media and would do away with it entirely. Keep in mind, though, that the kikes want us off these platforms, not because these brain-numbing platforms are good for you but because they are a method to redpill the population. If we eschew social media completely then we cut ourselves off. How many normies does something like Wire have?

Let me just ask you this: would you rather spread the good word on Facebook or Twitter when you're likely to be Zucc'ed or shadowbanned at any time, or WeChat where the CPC doesn't particularly care so long as you aren't Chinese and aren't selling drugs?

You have to verify your phone number with a SMS code. You can also access WeChat on any computer but this requires scanning a QR code that will pop up on your computer screen.

There are some women but they are a small minority. Political debate groups are usually dynamic as they contain a large number of men with varied views.

If you can speak fluent Mandarin go for it. That is not my goal, though. There's a large number of expats who are already somewhat redpilled from having to deal with nongs. There's no controlled opposition or Shareblue-style tactics to speak of. I've already set up a hands-free chat room with a dozen trustworthy right-wingers, but they're still fairly bluepilled on certain topics. They are extremely active in other political chats so if they become Zig Forumsacks we could redpill hundreds of people extremely quickly.

Agreed, Chinese are very materialistic and are practically yellow Jews themselves. They want to copy Jewish tactics for their own benefit. That being said, I doubt they are controlled by Zog to the same extent as the West. They have had their "advisors" in the past but politics have changed completely since the Mao era, despite what they tell you.

I myself don't trust China further than I can throw a bowling ball. WeChat can simply be a temporary FOB to make our presence felt and grow our cause.

Please excuse me while I bash my head into multiple tables.

Explain why algae that makes oxygen is bad.

Some googling shows too much algae clouds the water and kills off the other plants in the water, causing oxygen depletion and killing off the fish.

Their ruling party was literally directly installed by jewish, jewish communism is enshrined in the constitution, and any challenges to this jew party's rule is met harshly with prison or death. Their capitalist reforms have meant turning Shanghai and Beijing into Goldman Sachs and KKR east, where there's a (((PE))) firm on every corner. The entire economy is owned by (((SEOs))) who work in endless joint ventures with global investment banks. Don't be a fool, they're equally jewed, they're controlled by the exact same people.

I'm not arguing that China is some utopia to live in or that it is a haven for white men. I live here after all and I know that there are serious faults in the system that are barely concealed. The only real saving grace of China is that–for now–they are racially nationalistic.

No, I'm simply asserting that WeChat is one place where kikes don't expect to find white nationalists. There are thousands of whites in China alone who work here and use WeChat out of necessity, and the platform is increasingly used around the world as well. I assume at least some of us used to drop redpills on Facebook and Twitter (I certainly did before abandoning those panopticons). WeChat is no different in terms of benefits. It is also better than Kikebook or Twatter because as a China-centered company it cannot actively ruin your reputation in the same way.

Censors on WeChat mainly weed through the billions of messages in Chinese a day because they are Chinese and they are told to look for anti-CPC dissent. The handful of Jew advisors in China do not do the censorship themselves. Even with Kikebook or Twatter it's not upper management who select objectionable content but rather middling employees. These explicitly Jewish companies look for libtards and Jews who are our direct enemy. In China, the censors are Chinese who could care less about what a few expats say about Hitler.

Attached: JustBecauseYoureTrash.jpg (1024x575, 163.71K)

In case any of you fags are daring enough to stop being cowards and try redpilling normies, you can join me on the platform with this QR code.

Here's some proof that Whites on WeChat are starting to wake up. For two and a half years on the platform I've been provoking some thought and getting some headway; not once has a Chink showed up, banned me, or put me in a paddy wagon. Practically speaking, China couldn't care less about what you think of immigrants or jews; they care only about what you say about Mr. Xi or the T-Square Mass.acre.

These chatrooms are becoming slowly more like Zig Forums every day but it's tedious work. The last redpills are always the hardest to give. You're welcome to join in the fun once you stop worrying about a foreign gov that couldn't care less and has even less power to reach you.

Attached: IMG_20180817_202248.jpg (720x1300 150.19 KB, 144.26K)

The what? Oh, you mean the TIME SQUARE MASSACRE.

Yes, of course that's what I mean.

Attached: CatEatingRedpills.jpg (680x255, 28.04K)

What about Riot? It looks, feels, and acts just like Discord, except it's decentralized, open source and uses end to end encryption. You don't even need divulge so much as an email address to register for it.
it's still 100x better than what everybody's using now. You niggers need to get your shit together and stop feeding the Jewish (((big data))) monster. All it does is give more power and profit to your enemies at your expense.

God imagine being this fucking lucky. I've tried almost everything to get a subservient, and trad Asian wife, but haven't turned up with anything yet, and these boomers probably make it look easy.

Jesus what a bunch of fucking losers. Srsly they should just go eat their pistols.

It's like stepping in a mud puddle. Those cunts are absolutely desperate to escape the hell their people have created for themselves.

Agreed. There are plenty of good Asians but believing in the "honorary Aryans" meme will just get you in an unhappy marriage, and you won't even be saving the White Race.

Looks nice but how many people use Riot and what kind of people?
There's about 700 in those chat rooms alone, and there are a few hundred in a couple others, so about a 1000 easily accessible on WeChat.

Also, the one problem of advertising on alt-tech is that existing users already tend to be on the paranoid or redpilled side; there's little to gain. WeChat is technically alt-tech for Westerners, but the people who use it are practically all normies. Fertile fields.

Attached: RobbieRottenSSOfficer.jpg (480x463, 46.71K)

It was a nice tactic of yours, trying to recruit the myth men of the path of light.
Even used americanized english and all.
But nothing will do when you can´t display the truths.

I'm an American X-pat, you cannot get into an American X-pat chat group if you are not American.

Whatever truths you desire, I will post here. Paranoia is a valuable asset this day and age but when it comes to as low-risk an op as you could possibly have (to the point that normies are doing it unconsciously) it's rather unreasonable.

But please, if you have any alternatives to redpilling hundreds of normies (because that's how we're going to win this), I'm all ears.

Attached: smokey-bear-only-you-can-prevent-ignorance.jpg (576x312, 114.79K)

The point of using alt-tech isn't just to reach out to a new audience, but to establish a technological infrastructure which is resistant to spying and censorship, and which doesn't directly benefit Jews by making you their product.

I remember when Discord cracked down on "neo-nazi" groups not too long ago, and people were whining about it. Why do people like this choose to congregate on a service that exploits them for their data and disrespects their freedom of speech, when they could have all of the same features without making this sacrifice? If you don't put in the minimal amount of effort required to make the migration to censorship-resistant technology, then don't be surprised when you eventually get censored. It's only a matter of time before the Chinks flip-flop and start censoring you as well.

Don't do it Hwite men, WeChat is total Jew-ware!
t. Hongkonger who uses IRC

Until Shareblue finds out this post, you are safe. That is an IF.

Mainlanders, can't stop shitting.

I am still here, 1488ing in the city. But those who wish to follow kikery are the same ones who thinks christ-cucks are okay.

The point of this project is not to set up some permanent network or base of operations. By all means use IRC and other secure methods, but WeChat is purely for outreach. Our cause relies on the resources of minds and by attracting intelligent people to these better networks we inherently gain.

If/when we get censored on WeChat, it will be no great loss because there's no investment other than a bit of time. We've made our mark and we've created new anons who can withdraw to secure platforms.

You're treating this more seriously than it actually is. If you haven't created a fake account on Twitter or Facebook at one point to troll or redpill people, you're using the internet wrong. Why are the kikes insistent on banning us from their platforms? They're afraid of us actually making contact with people and waking them up. WeChat is one place they've overlooked, not in chinks but in whites.

My group now has 17 members.

kys

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-184801.jpg (720x1440, 115.4K)

what is also nice about wechat is it also has a desktop version that links to it's mobile app.
wechat.com/en/

it's how I met my hottie wife in china

Attached: IMG_3854.JPG (960x1280 111.52 KB, 147.56K)

Would you like to have born a race-mixed mongoloid with mental health problems? Why would you wish that to your children?

Gas yourself kike

Attached: 1497551711606.gif (554x668, 11.69K)

It's the CCP honeypot for catching dissidents. The CCP doesn't even pretend it doesn't spy on its few billion chinks. OP is the same chink that was shilling for China in the fuck china thread

Attached: 37a65962ba3e0af7ebd5facfdce06d39ffeabe23dc55feac2e363816b2c9b4ed.jpg (1000x810, 79.31K)

so are you pro-racemixing, CIA?

The Republic of China is the rightful government of mainland China. Death to the Chinese Communist Party, Tibet shall rise up and behead the Chairman.
六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

The only dissidents that the CCP can catch are those that live in China. I, unlike you, actually live in the country which should say how much of a risk I actually believe it is. I am also 100% pure Bavarian phenotype.

100% agree

Attached: YouMustBeJewHere.jpg (311x311, 45.51K)

nani???

Attached: g-goyim, i....png (773x836, 226K)

Will your children be, though? Or will they be bugmen living alongside worse bugmen?

Every part of life is temporary user. Sacrifices are made to ensure the survival of our race.

The only rightful government of mainland China is that of whichever European power conquers it, exterminates the Chinese, and repopulate it with whites.

Chairman Mao is boiling in a pot of rice in Hell. Bejing shall be nuked 100 times by Japan and Taiwan.

I'm trying to trip their firewall, of course the entire world is white territory

I’d be very surprised if “whites are going to exterminate you all and conquer your lands” wouldn’t trip it, too, user.

It's too polluted and the remaining land is too arid or mountainous for cultivation. Let them rot.

I have no identifying info except for a phone # that I plan to get rid of eventually. That's how it's supposed to be.

Also, if China is concerned about a handful of edgy foreigners when they've got millions of Uyghurs, Tibetans and Han to control then they're not particularly smart. Censors are always middling officials of Chinese ethnicity who can barely read English. They're too busy keeping their own population ignorant to look what the waiguo are doing. If they were going to do anything about it they would have by now, judging by the content I see every day.

China will be a nuclear wasteland when the Uyghurs acquire warheads. Death to China, death to the CCP, all members of the CCP will be burnt alive

the sex is just so fucking hot. She's a tiny little thing at 5'1" around 100 pounds, perky little titties, cooks, cleans the house, hate niggers and jews, doesn't care about stranger or what other people think and is focused on our family, and the sex is so fucking hot, but I may have mentioned that already

You jews just can't help yourselves. In a thread where you're supposed to be shilling wechat to the goyim you just can't help to pump some race mixing into the thread for good measure.

Attached: 5027fd4a4e8fd94e57d00a8fbcc74cf66bbd2210b76845475e426c59f9cc0a69.jpg (1280x720, 59.36K)

Don't make redpill groups or brigades on Facebook, you're shilling for Zuckerberg!
Don't make videos on Youtube about race or the JQ, you're shilling for Google!
Don't put paper fliers on electric poles, you're shilling for paper companies!

Good goy.

Attached: Matzos.gif (472x360, 731.9K)

I'm not a jew. 100% White guy here. I wanted my own little 3d waifu, have it, and couldn't be happier. It's the jew that always posts dog eating pictures, or dirt poor Chinese and talks negative shit about the Chinese. The Chinese truly admire white Americans. They hate niggers, they hate Jews too. Jews want to destroy that and so division…… as they always do.

Attached: IMG_3941.JPG (960x1280, 76.14K)

You can't make this shit up.

Yeah, don't post on honeypots nor encourage others to do the same. Faggot Jews are glowing brighter every day

They're one in the same since Mao

Why the fuck would we use a chat application that is controlled by the Communist Party of China? They arrest Chinese citizens for sharing memes comparing Whinney the Poo to Xi Jing Ping in private chats on WeChat:

archive.fo/Md73u

Attached: CHINA-ISRAEL-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 100.84K)

a chinese or russian social media platform taking over in the west would fuck (((them))) over. but i doubt it'll ever happen. mongoloids can only do shitty copies, not create anything.

The NSA can also read everything sent on WeChat.

>a chinese or russian social media platform taking over in the west would fuck (((them))) over. but i doubt it'll ever happen. mongoloids can only do shitty copies, not create anything.

WeChat is much more advanced, you can pay all kinds of bills, see and market products, buy things, it's a hugely powerful functional platform. Whereas, facebook messenger wants to track your gps location, spy on you and your contact, send your pictures without your consent. invade you other text message history, and email, and I feel all of it is sent to the NSA data center.

As compared to, what is the Chinese government going to do to me if I speak against the jews, unlike using faceberg or twigger, or whatapp

Kikes are trying to get US into war with China so even though I haven't read replies to this yet, I can guarantee there is major kikery going on trying to get Westerners to "see how evil the chinese are!"

I hope the Yid Orgaized Criminals burn slowly so we can piss on them and set them on fire again and again.

Attached: Abolish_Ice.gif (360x202, 4.13M)

Do you understand your offspring will combine the worse in both of you? Imagine yourself being a half-chinese half-white mutt with no heritage, no culture, no common ancestry. Wouldn't that be terrible? And you sold off your offspring to that just for some good night's sex?

Well they're not going to admire your children then.

Attached: a girl and her dog.jpg (800x760, 97.59K)

Fuck off chink, we're not going to use your CPC spyware.

There is no need to send anything to the NSA. The NSA copies every single packet you send and receive, the simply passively collect the data. The NSA does the same for everything sent over WeChat if it originates outside of or leaves China.

What are they going to do to you if you speak against the Communist Party of China? Probably harvest your organs.

Get the fuck off my board chang.

I disagree. Thanks op for new fertile grounds offered. Will look into

Are you actually such a cucked faggot that you think the Chinese are our allies? They want to plunder and destroy the West just as much as the kikes currently are doing. In fact the Chinese are colonizing the West and waging war with us on many levels.

I assume you're in fact a chink shill given that this thread is full of them (including of course OP) so this isn't for you, but for any other anons who want to learn about how China is subverting Western countries pic related book is required Zig Forums reading. Ebook here:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=2673A771BB66666B8E3FB224324F9F3C

Attached: silent_invasion.jpg (1000x1500, 111.04K)

Already have kids that look like that, and I'm not going to take the advice of some pissant jewboy. You worry about you, and I'll worry about me. When you start killing jews then I'll think you've achieved something.

That was actually Bush 1, Clinton, and Bush 2, and Obama. Take any MBA course and the curriculum teaches offshoring manufacturing and labor, that zionism in academia. Not the Chinese themselves.

Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: white_fever_cure.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

1989年天安门广场大屠杀
OP is a literal shill and a fag.

The chinks are openly colonizing Western countries you retarded faggot, and they are subverting our governments and institutions at many levels. I posted an entire book of evidence. Shill your yellow whore women and communist spyware somewhere else you pathetic rice dick subhuman.

Attached: 1533874272360.png (883x837 137.6 KB, 44.14K)

The massacre, if it even happened like (((they))) say it did, was surely warranted

CPC shills literally shilling Zig Forums saying that the Tienanmen square massacre didn't happen.

This is surreal. I hope the mods range ban the entirety of China.

>believes in (((global warming)))
Going to need some non-kosher proof, I don't listen to kikes.

Going to need some real arguments. I don't converse with brainlets.

Communism is Jewish. The Chinese well understand how destructive Mao was to China, and Mao's Jewish legacy of Communism.

Same with the Russians, the Russian people are perfectly fine, it's Jewish Communism in the USSR that was the problem.

Play your word games all you like jews, but the world is coming tot he learn and that is why the jew is trying to censor the internet.

the jew always, and I mean always, uses the male penis, you see it in BLACKED porn, you see it with Trump during the election.

A "TELL" in dealing with the jew is if they try to play the penis card. Dead giveaway 100% of the time.

Attached: download.jpeg (100x95 8.36 KB, 4.92K)

kek, you're not fooling anyone Chang.

Attached: 74187d15f59356c0c04a9dc5ac06e45cbf22202eecf9afd9914f5423660ea08e.png (587x450, 303.28K)

thats why you got all these kosher

Attached: tiananmencaust.jpg (500x448, 200.07K)

Reported for being a CPC chink shill.

lol all that random flinging of textbook shill phrases

Did the NSA outsource to Bengal?

Attached: CHINA-NO.jpg (871x1178, 567.16K)

We use ID's here cuckchanner jew. I had already said I am a white guy. I was mrried, have three white kids, they went to college, for lack of a better description my wife was a total bitch. We divorced, and I remarried my 3d Asian waifu from China, I couldn't be happier. Quite simple, I hate niggers and jews nd you are a kike, so please fucking die.