Bravery

How many of you are brave men and how many of you are nothing but disappointed cowards? I will freely admit, I am a coward; I have shirked my duty to my people time and time again, I have been routed from confrontation and refused to throw myself in risky positions by staying silent while my beliefs were trodden by the boots of our foemen.

Will we ever see the new dawn unless we stand up to herald it? Opposed to shrinking in fear at the naked malevolence of the opposition and their pets?

I don't write this to chastise you - nor am I writing it to shame you. I write this to remind you of our grave purpose and the heavy burden we all bear - we will either be the last sons of the West or the first sons of a glorious future for our people, their collective story and posterity.

Now answer me honestly brothers - do you shrink or grow with the challenge?

Attached: 42-57688472_1024x1024.jpeg (736x1024, 138.79K)

If by duty you mean being a faggot, then yes I shirk that daily

So also a coward.

Ah yes. Vercingetorix. Tis a good painting…
Kind of sad though.

Vercingetorix did everything right. He rallied the elites and the public in a nationalist crusade against an invading foreign power. Then he correctly surmised the Roman strengths and weaknesses and proceeded to use his own strengths to his best abilities and attack the Romans at their weakest link.
Specifically, he engaged in a brutal scorched earth campaign against the Romans, he burned entire cities just to deprive the Romans of food and fodder.
All the while, he shadowed the Roman forces and attacked their supply lines at every opportunity. He even defeated Caesar in battle using the natural terrain and forcing the Romans to divide their forces and attack a fortified city up a steep hill.
He should have won, but made one mistake and paid dearly for it.

It's such a sad story because if he had not allowed himself to be trapped at Alysia, he could have won. Uniting his nation.

That painting depicts Vercingetorix as Francois Ehrmann saw his rebellion. He symbolizes youthful power and his people hail him as a hero whilst sounding the call to revolt with horns and song. A Roman Eagle Standard lies at his feet, symbolizing his victory. However, one druid looks away knowing that this will all end in tragedy…

I certainly hope that this is not the case with our struggle against a hostile foreign invader.

Be the kind of person you would read about in a novel. Mind you, don't do anything illegal or stupid. But live the kind of life you would be proud to write about after we have won our war of survival.

Courage needs to actualized through a 3rd party of authority, often called leadership or a zeitgeist. That doesn't exist, therefore men will remain cowardly.
This is why subversives, spies and traitors are do dangerous if they ever get into leadership positions, they prevent brave men from doing anything productive– ever. This is why leaders in the past were always bred and never recruited.
The only way to break the cycle of treachery isn't from brave men, but mad ones that do not require actualization and only wish to transcend. It is sad, but this is what happens to all republics given enough time, you become an occupied people.

Attached: The Traitor Is The Plague.webm (240x180, 4.81M)

It's a sad an auspicious tale, and this painting captures well it's dimensions. Characters like Vercingetorix and Caratacus should be stories we all know. While their conflicts may seem primitive in comparisson, it's that spirit and courage to stand against a force that very likely will smash you. To be broken in the vain hope you can rebuild. That is who we need to be if any of us are at all serious about our convictions. (Although I suspect a lot of people here are not. And are just contrarians caught in an ever shifting middle.)

Attached: 34277b8dd8553965cdf091c41e07007f.jpg (810x1000, 181.9K)

Ive had my courage tested, and tasted victory over fear, yet I have no purpose.
I can do nothing because what I can do will make no progress for us and cause further demonizing.

Well be proud of your courage at least brother and hold your own reins tight until the time comes. I'm proud of you for it. These are hard times for brave men. If you can't find your purpose, you must create it lest it burn you inside.

"You Romans say I fought against you. And that is true. I had land, horses, gold, and chariots. Are you surprised that I should be sorry to lose them? If you really intend to rule the world, do you expect everyone to welcome their enslavement?"
~Caratacus

I agree. Learning these stories of bravery and resistance to foreign invasion should be taught to every child. This is far more exiting and meaningful to White children than listening to the drab prattlings of some worthless African pseudo-sophisticate or worse, some pedophile kike. As I was forced to analyze during my "education"

back to whatever forum you crawled out of

Yawn sage delete

I have faced fear. And i have emerged triumphant more than once. I have been beaten to a bloody pulp for the cause, twice, and i am still fighting for it. I have not even once cowered, even when the odds were against me. I am the child of two servants, yet i have grown to be ambitious and have gone much further than my latest progenitors could go. I will conquer the world, step by step, and bring back my folk's previous glory, or die trying.

Attached: 1512051669632.jpg (1139x898, 186.7K)

nice trips

(checked)
God speed brother.

I have shown a handful of people the glory of Hitler. I tell anyone who listens. Words alone cannot prove someone is a coward or not though. I got a text just last weekend saying that I was right about everything, and Hitler did nothing wrong.

Kill yourself.

Why are you even on this website? lol

If only China could invent a way to inject based Nasim genes into Trump so he could stand up to jews.

Every passing day emboldens me more. I personally think courageousness is just being able to overcome your fears and reservations. That being said, I doubt most people have ever felt true terror to the point of paralysis. It is a completely different beast to standard fear, it's like being frozen in time as it slows down around you, your senses all heightened, but you become completely immobile this is just my personal experience of it, but I've heard it put similarly by others.

That's exactly what courage is. Thanks for sharing brother.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

900+ parachute jumps, 16 BASE jumps, 2 cutaways, 1 life-flight,
now I creak when I walk. Sad it has never been legal to kill niggers and jews outright. There at least should be a lottery.

I will never understand how anyone could ever be a coward. Why are you even here if you are?

That goes away sometimes. My ankle use to pop and knees who crack crack crack from martial arts

Not your blog or anyone elses'

Attached: The Americanization of Emily - _War is not moral_ clip (360p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (480x360, 7.57M)

Learn real Martial Art

/thread

Attached: vikings ships saftery war adventure brave virtue flux.jpg (526x459, 23.18K)

You both entirely missed the point. This has nothing to do with violence but the courage to put your neck on the line for your self professed beliefs. Of course there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity - but without bravery, we may as well consign our race and peoples to the dust bin of history and help our foe complete the task. Courage is not a sin and war is not a glory - but cowering from wrong because you're too afraid to be right is no way for a man to live and a quick way for his dreams to die.

What I've learned the last few years is conservatives are cowards.

You are always looking for a daddy. A real man to lead you. To tell you what is right. Because you are utterly incapable of being a real man.

Keep waiting pussies.

"Martial arts is about violence"

lol. The modern young man is the worst man in history, the "last man" of Nietzsche. You make boomers look like fucking gorilla warlords.

this

Attached: odin hanging tree.jpg (400x350, 91.51K)

That's not at all what I said but you don't care you just want to come on here and bitch.

Can't agree more with this, nobody is coming down on a white horse. You've got to take the initiative and master that yourself. Why spend your entire life waiting for someone to realize what you already know?

Attached: 10450149_239670669577250_1858983428451031971_n.jpg (640x290, 48.97K)

God will not have his works made manifest by cowards.

I try to be as edgy as possible when it comes to jokes. When it comes to debates I do not always go all the way..I go all the way only when it comes to closest people to me..I guess it might be out of cowardice. I am not sure - it also depends on the level of people you engage. Sometimes I am emboldened and go further anyway, sometimes I just do not have the guts.
I never compromise on morals though, never apologetic about nationalism., never apologetic about fate of my people.
So far most people have been receptive - they either like the style and become more of nationalists themselves or they accept me as that "overly-nationalistic friend". Perhaps people here will see me as a coward for this..and they're probably right but I'm not sure whether I am ready to lose 9/10 of my friends by sperging that might have very little effect on their lives in the end.
At the same time I realize that the only way forward is to speak truth no matter how harsh it is. I admire people who rise up to the challenge publicly…

I only posted this thread because cowardice is something that can change but you can never become brave by turning from fear. I myself am trying to overcome this more - you don't have to condemn yourself either by speaking out.

1) To stop behaving like a coward.

"A man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he wills."
Actually, you can. To light the fire within your chest, one that drives you to the glory of Europeans, even at the possible expense of utter obliteration, utilize the "Flinch Mechanism."

JBP: physically we flinch from danger instantaneously, but psychologically, we flinch from danger over the course of decades, looking back and asking "wait. WHAT was that?"

To summon the WILL within myself to stop eating "sugary processed bullshit," I watched 6 food documentaries, and read "How Not to Die." Now my subconscious has regulated itself, in the selfish desire for survival, to cause me to develop slight nausea, and gagging at the thought of eating "sugary, processed bullshit."

Do the same for working out, avoiding soy/fluoride/high fructose corn syrup, eating healthier… or for saving the European race. To summon your physiological fire for the European race, program yourself to FLINCH from the consequences of the extinction of the European race.

2) Yes, I'm growing in how I fight (((them))), and their unnatural agenda. Spreading awareness of Culture of Critique is one way, but so are these:

-I found an agreement with a Mexican immigrant on (((them))). We decided at the end of a very interesting discussion that the illuminati, and Israel are to the US, as the Drug Cartel is to Mexico. We agreed that open borders would be promoted by the Israel, or illuminati cartel to split profits with the Drug Cartel. We also agreed that Israel manipulated the US into slaughtering their arab enemies, and that the new Mexican politician who says, "immigration to the US is a human right," is likely a Cartel puppet.

-I spread awareness of the strange cult that (((they))) are. I mix stories like the Daily Mail's, "Crisis: Jews giving herpes to kids when they bite off the foreskin in ritual," into friendly chatter. A boss of mine said it sounded like propoganda, but when a friend of mine googled it and showed it to him, he looked down in blank silence.

-In college I've had classes stop into silence, while I bring the light to some dark truths. In Pysch Dev, I pointed out some psyop tactics to reduce group cohesion of US citizens. I was saying (((they))) (I refereed to them as ("big interests") renamed ethnic groups constantly, so as to not let them develop an identity/grounding in reality.

E.G. Germans, and Irish were nationally renamed as European, then Caucasian, then white, then "non-hispanic." The blacks went from african thugs (sold criminals), to africans, to niggers, to negros, to african americans, to persons of color (something like that order…).

The reception of this theory was very strange, lol. (Note: class was mostly female. Also, keep in mind the bell had rung, signaling class ended, about ten minutes prior to the beginning of my talking). I had tens of girls from multiple ethnic groups watching me talk with complete stillness, and waiting for the teacher to respond.

Neither. I'm just trying to do my best. I used to be a full on "Let me die for the cause" and then I started realizing the bigger threat. Now I just drop redpills and try to do the best for my local community. I volunteer, I talk with elderly, I am raising and providing for my family, at work I'll often explain things for instance just a few weeks ago I got to talk about racial diversity and how interesting it was. The guy got really excited and the lunchroom began to talk about shit we all did that was different, one aboriginal coworker talking about how annoyed he is with alcohol addiction in his community etc but being able to speak up about it.

I just do what I can, maybe that makes me a coward, but I've gone down the rabbit hole too many times and now I figure I'll just do whatever I can to make my local community a healthier one and a more protected one. I have a few political aspirations but I'll avoid talking about them here and just leave it to the point of setting up a neighbourhood watch.

What annoys me though is doing all this is often seen as "xD Just wait for Hitler" rhetoric I see so much. I'm just doing what I can and because of this obsession with "If you're not gassing jews 24/7 then you're the enemy" (and yes I understand foot in the door tactics and subversion) made me leave the internet for a while and just focus on work.

I don't know what it makes me but if shit went down I've got bug out bags, a nice bushfire shelter with supplies, a wife who loves me (and hopefully kids some day) and a community that knows it can trust me. That feels nice and I like where I am. Any anons that may happen to be in my community, if anything goes down, I'll protect you.

Attached: yyyy.jpg (992x744, 151.81K)

I'm a "brave" man on occasion and I find it useless. What point is there in being brave and confronting your enemies directly when they are all cowards? They wont engage in true debate, they wont engage in direct equal conflict.

We should just do what they do and eradicate them. Fuck em

Attached: b443ed8cb7126385efd9b70ec0a0b14820682ce5f4281fee742dae1bb92618f3.jpg (1024x576, 101.39K)

Every day I get out of bed and somehow get through the day without killing myself.

Attached: man orson welles.jpg (480x360, 20.48K)

I think a certain man who was carries by a Giant Fish to a city full of psychopaths and serial killers disagrees with you

Attached: 1534271511897.jpeg (202x250, 8.48K)

You have my sword, Satan.

Attached: 02c87da7-ceaa-4a92-989b-ac5ddb7df129-pizza-750x500.jpg (750x500, 63.45K)

I am a brave man. I never hesitated to throw myself in a fight regardless of the chances of winning the fight. I would rather die with my honour intact than stay alive, humiliated and without any honour left. I always speak my ideas loudly regardless of the consequences. I am not afraid of other men. I am not afraid of death, for death is just a step into another side, possibly another life in my beliefs. If I die, I am persuaded that my soul will find a new vessel, more appropriated than the previous one for the nature of my soul. Let the gods decide that. People like you are a shame. You're all little fucking cowards. Why are you in the body of a man if you're not going to behave as such ? You'll be of no use in a race war. You're useless and a liability. People like you should either man the fuck up and stop being scared little bitches, or stay the way they are, but believe me, you're an enemy of my race in this case, since you're not going to help and are more likely to help my other enemies should they demonstrate authority to you. I don't ask you to get super muscle man and lift as there is no tomorrow every day. I tell you to stop being afraid of death. If you behave in a way that is contrary to your beliefs and ideology, then you have the wrong ideology and you'll eventually either become a man, or change your ideas and have one that belongs to you and your behaviour. Whenever I've seen shitskins harassing people I know and am attached to, or simple white people, I immediately threw myself in and threw punches, kicks, without a single word or warning, until they either flee or die because I am not going to let them live if I can kill them straight away. Whenever I've seen someone cheating me, jewing me, I have always confronted them, getting to violence if need be. I have never had problems with the police. Because in my country, policemen are most of the time so frustrated of not being able to beat shitskins up for their wrongdoings, and get kikes in trains like the gestapo because they have nothing to do here. No. The police, when they get to arrest a dangerous shitskin, are extremely enraged when they see that all the work they've done to catch one of them and get them to the law ends up in them getting NO SENTENCE and going out with only a mere warning. No fine, no prison, no conditional probation, no. So the rare occasions they've intervened when I got in a fight with a monkey, destroying its nose and colouring the ground with its blood, they have always turned a blind eye, if not straight out coming at me and telling me that they wished all whites treated shitskins the same way. There is too many things that happen, that I don't even remember all of the stories anymore. I know that I will eventually get shot, stabbed or straight out killed when doing what I do. I would have done my part in fighting my enemy.

I spit in the direction of refugees all the time when I see them in the streets, tell my classmates half-jokingly that Hitler did nothing wrong and I put up IB stickers around grammar schools in my area.

Yea and in some countries you can have your entire life ruined for calling someone a fag and the police are not frustrated with Shitskins. THEY ARE shitskins. You sound like you need a real outlet for your anger like doing something for the cause opposed to chimping. But it's good to hear you are without fear.

Jar Jar?

Attached: bongo_movie_bg.jpg (500x270, 24.98K)

I was know as "the fascist" in school.
Oddly enough, I wasn't even fascist back then. I was just normie right-wing. But I never had a problem telling all the lefty imbeciles how wrong they were.
I guess they could all see something coming I couldn't.

Attached: 65667c389be284e541794a05416f53ef964a7583cac1948f24517385cfee48a1.png (383x390, 28.24K)

I watched 2 darkies lure away a white girl child from the park, I became confused and passive and after became more aware and regret not being assertive. Deeply disturbed and ashamed now.