JOHN BRENNAN'S CLEARANCE REVOKED

Also looking into revoking the clearances of FBI director James Comey; former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe; former director of national intelligence James Clapper; Justice Department official Bruce Ohr; former FBI agent Peter Strzok; former FBI general counsel Lisa Page; former national security adviser Susan Rice and former CIA director Michael Hayden).
>Former CIA deputy chief of staff for Brennan, Nick Shapiro, told Fox News last month that Brennan “hasn’t made one shekel off of his clearance.” He added: “This is a political attack on career national security officials who have honorably exploited served their country for decades under both (((Republicans))) & (((Democrats))) in an effort to distract from (((Special Counsel Robert Mueller)))’s investigation.”
archive.is/hQNOA

Attached: Clearance.jpg (1943x8000, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act
gofundme.com/john-brennan
washingtonpost.com/opinions/revoke-my-security-clearance-too-mr-president/2018/08/16/8b149b02-a178-11e8-93e3-24d1703d2a7a_story.html??noredirect=on
archive.is/bc0rx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It makes sense, as many of them are suspected of crimes. Brennan, for example, perjured himself before congress. Most of them are deep state and suspected of sedition.

Good job trump.

Attached: 9ByhOFK.jpg (1500x1000, 293.14K)

Just like Dick Cheney is my favorite Globalist, Donald Trump is my favorite Shabbos goy.
I hope I live long enough to see an election between two good people instead of a murderous psychopath like Hillary Clinton and a Jew stooge like Trump.

1. Why have clearance for this long?
2. The entire IC is full of vile corrupt pedo kikes. The only fix is to tear it all down.

PONYFUCKERS BTFO
kek

Clearances expire; unless there is a reason, you usually keep the clearance when between jobs.
Then there's the "need to know". Traitors like Brennen and Clinton have no need to know because they're not employed, but because of the Deep State they are still fed information that they shouldn't have.

Nice. I'm glad he's finally wielding his Executive power against America's domestic enemies.

Hoping they're keeping a close eye on Brennan; He's petulant enough to get himself and others involved in some illicit Deepstater shenanigans…I doubt he'll willingly stay in the dark.

Explanation please

1. because by law, data can be collected on your use of the clearance and used against you in a court of law, rope to hang themselves with.
2. you see that happening, it's just there are a lot of factors and variables that come into play when you're taking on the task of dismantling such a bloated, embedded parasite within our government.

lmao why even try to project this shit anymore? Haven't you been btfo enough?

And this has been going on since WWII. It's remarkable what Trump has accomplished so far.

Yes, it is. But Trump isn't alone in this. It's been in the works for awhile now.

Attached: 35bba6c9547aca4b6754f62f05b8c744.jpg (800x464, 45.67K)

I assumed it was for their transition into the defense industry or foreign affairs after their official gov't gig was up. "People" like brennan would probably end up on some board of directors that require top-level clearance.

Attached: 0ff.png (1840x2402, 1.37M)

That is a reason as well, but as per the law, everything you use your clearance to view/access is logged.

You always get a choice between two bad candidates, user. May as well realize that.

What did he do against the Jew Globalist or the Jew Zionist?
I mean, yes, we didn't get nuked like we would have with Hillary, but still, he's not perfect.

Child sex trafficking, the life blood of world jewry, is getting shut down world wide with new busts and revelations everyday. Not to mention the plans for greater Israel getting dumped in the trash, where it belongs.

About fucking time. Goddamn.

Attached: 802eec07e2683c491b6fcc16e3d57af6b69704f0679987166bb2278f82171a70.png.jpg (629x765, 68.33K)

Good. Now when is his helicopter appointment?

Checking these sweet double dubs.

The EU and China, the economic strongholds jews built to save themselves when they drained America dry, are getting fucked from every possible angle. Trump is clearly burning their bunkers before he starts the cleansing so that they only have one place which they can flee to. He even declared Jerusalem to be the capital of their container, surrounded by muslims, the only place where they can be allowed to live.

But that's the jews doing it… The Globalist Jews are bringing in the weaponized farm equipment.
How is Trump doing that? He seems to be playing EU to dissolve NATO and defend itself, and he seems to be trying to stop the EU from bleeding the US dry , but "burning their bunkers"? What is that a metaphor for?
The law to move the US embassy to Jerusalem has been on the books since 1995, user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act
He didn't do this by "declaration", he's simply followed a law passed by congress that prior presidents ignored.

I agree that child sex trafficking is both the reward and the "blackmail" that keeps their operatives in control, but the recent Outings have been done by the Globalist Jews themselves rather than the Trump administration and that Kebler Elf Jeff Sessions. IOW this is just the banker Jews telling their stooges that they can't fuck their children, take their millions, and get their immunity from prosecution and not deliver the goods; the goods being smearing and removing Trump from office.

Wait, how is this somehow supposed to aid the jews? Everyone, we must wait for schlomo to tell us how this is actually 666ZOGchess.

G-d bless those based banker jews fucking over the globalist jews.

Attached: C16S3cCUAAA4ADq.jpg (584x306, 26.52K)

I actually do think that the putting of the Catholics was done by them as a distraction and to dilute people’s righteous anger. Don’t get me wrong these priests should be burnt at the stake, but notice the difference in reporting. The news is going ham on them, even the WaPo. They didn’t do this regarding the Rotterham rapes did they?

Kikes are certainly at the helm of this global degeneration, but make no mistake. Jerusalem, The Vatican and Mecca all eat at the same table at the end of the day.

Attached: Suck my dick YHVH.png (1280x1071, 905.49K)

lol hardly. The news wouldnt shut the fuck up about some nigger bitch claiming Trumps a racist until Brennan got his clearance pulled, spare me. The Catholic Church is their puppet to morally corrupt Europe into flooding their countries with shitskins.

All the while abusing their children.

Attached: priestabuuse.mp4 (590x1024, 5.9M)

Wow. I'm surprised the parents stood there for that long.

Reminder that he voted for a Communist Party USA candidate for president back in the 60s.

Talk about an anemic response to the deep state- revoking the clearance of a former government official that has publicly called for a coup.

Speaking of this guy, the enteral cucks have setup a GoFundMe to pay his salary, now that Trump has fired him. Fools and their money are soon parted, although I'd laugh if Trump made a $1 donation, "Don't ever say I never give you anything, Strzok!"

Attached: strzok.png (782x932, 86.03K)

ROPE
TREE
DEEP STATE

Attached: 1503785955333.jpg (3060x2156, 1007.81K)

:^)

Attached: Cup of Q.png (564x536, 70.15K)

Here is one for Brennan:

gofundme.com/john-brennan

It looks an awful lot like you're defending kid fuckers. Why is that, nigger?

>"In adding John Brennan to his enemies list, Trump demonstrates again how deeply insecure and vindictive he is — two character flaws dangerous in any President," Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., top House Intelligence Committee Democrat, tweeted. "An enemies list is ugly, undemocratic and un-American. I also believe this action to silence a critic is unlawful."
Oh really? Tell that to the ADL, Schiff, you smug kike faggot. Keeping an "enemies list" and persecuting them is its raison d'être; and the ADL is most assuredly undemocratic and un-American.

Nice point. Also, something about his man King Nigger having used the Espionage Act on an unprecedented level, while Trump's mere ridiculing of the media is tantamount to unraveling the fabric of our precious democracy (if only)

so sick of these shameless projecting kikes

Attached: king-nog.png (480x360, 24.43K)

LAST NIGHT cuckchan had some good hapenings

if you try to make a thread on it it gets pruned, even here…. anyone know??!?!

Attached: 1534380418801.jpg (1024x939 45.75 KB, 189.27K)

The you're a retard that can't into context or satire and should probably refrain from posting on this board.

He's either a raging homo or has a gay son. I've read so many stories about him pushing pozzed shit all day it's vomit inducing. It's like the only thing the guy did there was talk about dicks and Trump.

Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President
washingtonpost.com/opinions/revoke-my-security-clearance-too-mr-president/2018/08/16/8b149b02-a178-11e8-93e3-24d1703d2a7a_story.html??noredirect=on
archive.is/bc0rx

Attached: William_H._McRaven_Revoke_my_security_clearance,_too,_Mr._President_-_The_Washington_Post.png (636x568 259.24 KB, 67.57K)

Dibs on Comey when the cops stop responding to 9-1-1 calls.

kek, am I being rused?

Same reason why you never leave hollyjew until you die so they can parade your corpse: you are owned by them and the clearance is there so you cannot deny anything.

Attached: Donald Trump M.I.C. S.O.C.O.M. Aman Mossad Seals xx.jpg (2000x2163, 638.2K)

Attached: Donald Trump Fatass 3.png (1024x615, 1.42M)

Good point. I fucking hate that asshole Drumpf now. I'm going to go watch Colbert.

Literally the funniest thing I have read in this thread so far. And Sam Hyde is literally posting here. Thats a big fucking deal, my guy

Attached: Mark_Knoller_on_Twitter_Former_US_intelligence_officials_who_signed_joint_statement_denouncing_@POTUS_revocation_of_@JohnBrennan_security_clearance.png (635x712 53.86 KB, 74.86K)

Anyone ask John Deutch how he feels about it?

why not just killthe jew fucker

SELF-DEFENSE IS NOW BEING INSECURE AND VINDICTIVE
This one's going in my gas list collection

Every single complainer is a former "XYZ" including Brennan. Why somebody who's not in "the life" anymore would keep their clearance ? That's a huge point of failure right there, what if they start leaking things to another country ?

Please, incel, you are wrong and a manlets are inferior. Jews are always right and violence is NEVER the solution.

Attached: cucked liberals hurt the thief criminal crazy backwards insane security guns.png (519x1093 375.15 KB, 352.38K)

>>>/asmr/ and stay there you weimar fuck. You cucks larping as nazis are not welcome in here.