Boycott all South African products

All South African products should immediately be boycott and destroyed. If they wish to not act like a civilized society, so be it! Even if you cannot help by any other means, refuse to buy South African products. If news spreads of the Boycott, and we get it going on twitter, it will crash parts of the South African economy. Write your local and state politicians urging them to participate in this boycott! Be vocal about it on twitter and social media saying "confiscation without compensation has consequences!" and this is one of them!

The faster we act now and the more vocal we become the better chance the Boer has of survival. Taking this small stand is something that can save potentially more lives if we act swiftly heavily.

Attached: 7d05f80b11b07481f1b804828183e9c3434c46474f1c643c2c1f5a47f3e032db.png (207x200, 59.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners
youtube.com/watch?v=_C2R12xQDDE
brandsouthafrica.com/investments-immigration/business/economy/sectors/manufacturing-in-south-africa
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1661309/saa-discriminated-against-white-men-sahrc-finds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but the only people producing anything in south africa are the whites?

Shill thread destroyed in the first post. Good job, user.

Not entirely true, even so, no international response to this is what the jews want imho

Everything worth manufacturing that comes from SA is from whites, you dumb fuck

Can someone make a list of products and companies to boycott?

I was just typing this out as you posted.
OP, you had one job…
Also, seems to me it would be a good idea to include a literal Whitelist of companies and products to support and to avoid accidentally boycotting.

This is what is needed. I don't know shit about South Africa though. Can we get a local on this?

South Africa is fucked we are on the verge of a civil war our whole government is black and the barely speak english and im not racist it's just that the blacks in our land are like animals they are killing our farmers and taking our land and the government does nothing about it. I'm ready for a war just waiting for the word

I'm a little preoccupied right now, but, I'll get to digging later.

t. autismo virtuoso

I'm from south africa by the way

From SA and honestly there are companies that you can trust but not alot they have to be private and get to support from the government, most farms are run by good people but the blacks are killing farmers

If anyone has the right to be "racist" which is actually just normal for everyone else it's White South Africa.

Boycott pissrael instead.
RIP in piss

We didn't think you were a unicorn either. "Racism" is not fucking real. Wake up, faggot.

True, the guy in charge of protecting like the wild life said "poachers need a poaching licence"

THIS IS WHY YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU FUCKING CUCKOLDED MILQUETOAST COWARD.

Jesus calm down dude

What about foodstuffs? Not sure if we import much from you but if we boycott it will it hurt whites more than blacks?

why , why help them survive.
They got themselves in this mess.

If they are of anyworth they will fight. Bring in the civil war and take their land back by force (meaning die with dignity)

They will be an example. An example in which white people defend their land with force or one in which which people can be overpowered and forced into submission.

The boer children should be sick of their grandparents.

yes we already get less job offers than the blacks the requirement by government is 94% black

YOU. DESERVE. THIS.
If you refuse to fight back. If you refuse to exterminate your invaders. If you refuse to so much as SPEAK OUT AGAINST THEM, you deserve to die. And when we recolonize Africa, wipe out the niggers, and repopulate the entire continent with whites, if you didn’t fight back we won’t even build a monument to your existence. We won’t care.

we want to but nobody wants to start it. before mandela became president we had the best military and no crime no our land is a shithole

look i'm ready for it but they outnumber us 10 to 1 and while that's not a problem they are useless, the boere are pussy's

all the higher ups are black

I want to get petrol and just drive past a camp of blacks and just burn them all

THEY’RE NIGGERS.
You’re telling me that one white man isn’t worth a hundred niggers? They can’t plan. Not for the future, and not for military campaigns. You’ve read Morality & Abstract Thinking, I’m sure? If not, fucking read it. whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners Niggers ARE INCAPABLE OF WAGING AN ACTUAL WAR aside from localized chimpouts. Tactics are lost to them. Supply chains are lost to them. You may as well be trying to teach a dog how to read. WHEN MILITARY CAMPAIGNS OCCUR THAT INVOLVE NIGGERS, THAT MEANS THERE WAS A JEW–OR SOMEONE ELSE–LEADING THEM, TELLING THEM WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO DO. So what do you focus on? Either cutting off platoons of niggers from high command and using their animalistic confusion to wipe them out bit by bit OR focus on going for the commanders first.

All the FACES of the government, yes, but it was jews who founded and funded the ANC. So now you know who to go for. Hell, even if you go for the faces, niggers will panic seeing “their leadership” fall.

we dont even know who to vote for they are all black

What a good idea, we have "Reverse Apartheid now time to bring back those sanctions.

No. Some SA products should be boycotted and destroyed.

Let me give you an example. Almost all wine from SA is produced by whites.

But almost all gold is owned by the ANC.

Make sure you know what the fuck you are boycotting. SA law makes it so that most big main businesses have to have nogs in them by minimum of the & of the population they represent. It's like minority rights in the inverse.

youtube.com/watch?v=_C2R12xQDDE

So industry will almost certainly be black opperated in favour of blacks and against whites, check this, is not an exhaustive list of companies but its a start:

brandsouthafrica.com/investments-immigration/business/economy/sectors/manufacturing-in-south-africa

Any form of boycott would need mass normie awareness about the anti white pro majority hiring practicees. Talk to the guys in

for more info

No. I watched a stream not long ago, I think it was a boer and some alt right channel, red ice maybe. there's a point based system for employment, if you are white the employer get 0 points, half caste get some and nogs get 10 points

you need x number of point to opperate in the country

and private sector

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764

Sauce: citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1661309/saa-discriminated-against-white-men-sahrc-finds/

tl;dr, the ANC is pushing out whites of working class, middle class and upper class positions. irrespective of whose the most qualified or that nogs are the majority of the population and affirmative action for a majority is tyranical, which they are too thick to understand

any boycott need to be targetted in such a way s to make it either:

-ve for blacks
+ve for whites
a combo of both

Meh, short the Rand if you want to do real damage.

I think wine is the only thing I've ever seen from South Africa. Don't just boycott South Africa, boycott every non-white country, and ideally only give money to white-owned local small businesses.

If you arent actively salting fields and dropping kudzu seed bombs then you arent set for shit.

I dont buy anything from SA in the first place mate, why would I buy some african horseshit?

jesus fucking christ dude
when you and your family get stabbed and raped to death i hope you enjoy not being racist

Its not enough to boycott the nogs and kikes, though news of boycott should be spread because kikes always freak out when they hear boycott
And that is entertaining in of itself

But the true solution is worldwide revolution
If everyone revolts along with the boers, then all the systems and militaries will be too tied up to genocide the boers
If we do not revolt then we will get picked off one white nation at a time just like the boers are now
We must have solidarity and spread fires around all the countries that matter and that could intervene to stop the boers from reclaiming their birthright
It is the only way forward

WHERE DO I BUY MY MCNUKES IF NOT FROM SOUTH AFRICA OP?

Attached: 11_years_old_jake.jpg (958x531, 66.41K)

Never EVER use the words of the oppressor.

"Racist" is just a social construct invented to shame and silence white people.

Sure they may be raping my daughter and holding a knife to my throat going "Look at me I'm de farmer now", but hey at least I can say im not racist

What products ..
diamonds and wine ?

They make decent knives there.

Generals don’t do the fighting moron.

I didn't even know they exported anything after Detroitification.

What did you do to earn general status?
Post poo poo pee pee shitposting threads every now and then?

Attached: 2018-08-20-17-14-56--453227412.jpeg (238x212, 10.5K)

If I've ever seen a bigger motivator for people, it would be the end of food.

This

Art of War

you got an archive of that? its gone

You realize they are pretty much the only source of platinum on the planet, right? They provide more to the world than every other country combined. You HAVE to trade with them.

'South African products' Do you mean the factories that produce things owned by black guys? By black guys?? BWAHAHA
Boycot bananas! Boycott mudhuts! Boycot AIDS!