Vandals (probably niggers) wreck WW2 sub

Jesus H Christ is NOTHING sacred to niggers!?!??! just when I thought I could not hate them more!!!!

Vandals climbed aboard the USS Ling, a World War II-era submarine, and set to work.

Armed with tools to cut through locks, they worked to open hatches on the 312-foot long, 2,500-ton behemoth, letting gallons of Hackensack River water rush into the vessel. These vandals knew the inner workings of the historic ship, it seems, even opening hatches to the bilges, the lowest compartments of the submarine.

"Locks were cut," said Les Altschuler, vice president of the Submarine Memorial Association, which is responsible for maintaining the vessel. "Somebody had to know what they were doing to flood the submarine. We didn’t have enough rain to flood the boat — somebody opened the hatches."

Sometime between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, the Ling was flooded with several feet of water, Altschuler said. And four bronze plaques, dedicated to the 52 United States submarines lost during World War II and the sailors who helmed them, were also wrenched from the ground and stolen, he said.

"They desecrated the memorial," Altschuler said.

The plaques were valued at more than $10,000, Hackensack police said in a statement.

northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/hackensack/2018/08/14/hackensack-submarine-uss-ling-flooded-intentionally-memorial-plaques-stolen/989139002/

Attached: ling.jpg (520x347, 31.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewdaily.com.au/money/property/2018/03/11/sydney-clifftop-cottage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AntifA

They didn't steal the 20mms?

>(((US)))S
so it was a submarine used to kill the white race
based niggers

The Article and the commentators point to real estate Jews.

Maybe they were involved, but this is not the work of niggers.
Antifa, maybe or some Commie group. Probably some disenfranchised former service people. Flooding a vessel is not as simple as Ridley Scott would have you believe. To do it "right" and without getting seriously hurt requires some inside knowledge or lengthy research.

It was done by land redevelopment jews.

thenewdaily.com.au/money/property/2018/03/11/sydney-clifftop-cottage/

Jonathan Chancellor
Tweet
Reddit
Pin
Email
Comment

One of Sydney’s last remaining clifftop cottages has secured the weekend’s top sale price across the capitals, despite reduced long weekend activity.

Belle Property sold the Queenscliff home for $5.55 million at a packed auction with more than 100 locals attending.

The 17 Pavilion Street offering was marked by Belle Property Manly agent Anthony Calacoci as Sydney’s last original clifftop house.

The guide for the clifftop property was $4.8 million.

With views north and south over the ocean, it was a one-bedroom cottage without parking on 340 square metres of land.

It hadn’t traded for four decades having been built for a fisherman.

Attached: queenscliff-cottage2.jpg (803x582 314.93 KB, 533.7K)

Why would I care?

Nigger always destroy beautiful things, it's just how they are and can't help nigging no matter where they are.

Attached: look at that qt, fucking nigger.jpg (1056x771, 77.88K)

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.62K)

Not very responsible if they couldn't come up with the money to pay some cuck $10 an hour to guard the sub.

Wow this sure convinced me.

It was resting in the mud anyway. It wasn't floating. It was probably vandalized for the commercial real estate it was hogging up, to include the huge parking lot. Nobody has been on board for quite some time. I have been inside when I was a kid. I wouldn't make a big deal about this unless I was trying to anger Zig Forums in some way.

this. idgaf if your grampaww did, everybody that fought for the allies deserves infinite suffering and shame

This is too advanced for niggers. I'm putting money on commies.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BLOW THAT SHIT UP

Why would you destroy it instead of hijacking it
fucking niggers

Two sub-humans down.

Return to where you belong, kike.
>>>/oven/

Attached: not this time kike.png (515x422, 496.84K)

These. OP is a nitwit trying to distract everyone from the real culprits but holy shit is it working.

It ain't right if it ain't white.

Yeah, you diversity pushing, nip loving weebcuck, non-whites are all sub-humans.

You're no better than a nigger, go join him.
>>>/oven/

Attached: weeping jewboys.jpg (460x270, 38.54K)

they are taking revenge for the german people.
thanks based niggers

What a scam.

will families of mid level Chicom officals buy these houses and condos?

I see wall to wall chinks in the future of this area.

If vandals crawled on to the boat and took something shiny, then I might agree.

ACKTUALLY, probably used to kill japs since that is where most US subs operated.

Never killed anything, sub was delivered in the last weeks of the war. Spent most of her life as a training ship.

This thread is fucking stupid.
It's nigger-hating circlejerk and "how's the goyest goy" shitflinging.

PAY ATTENTION YOU FUCKING RETARDS
FOUR PLAQUES WERE STOLEN
THESE PLAQUES HAVE NAMES ON THEM
NAMES THAT SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO BE PUBLIC ANYMORE

WHY

For fuck sake, in the Skyking thread some people uncovered some connection with a sub base. There's two diferent threads about submarine shit or submarie bases on halfchan aswell.

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING OUT THERE AT SEA
IT INVOLVES FUCKING SUBMARINES
AND YOU RETARDS ARE SHITFLINGING INSTEAD

Fucking hell.

Spotting the alex jonestein listener.