Spike lee Blackkklansman flopped

((MSM)) are damage controlling for spike lee by pretending Blackkkklansman was a blockbuster hit Solo style.
Spike Lee and Focus Features have good reason to celebrate today. “Blackkklansman,” Lee’s new, excellent film, is his biggest hit in 10 years.
“KKKlansman” will make around $10 million for the weekend. Last night’s take was a very respectable $3.6 million in moderate release.
My guess is that word of mouth will send more people than expected over the weekend. This is one of Spike’s best movies in his 32 year career. It’s the most focused and brilliantly realized, too.
How black cop Ron Stallworth infiltrated the KKK in Colorado and made a monkey out of David Duke is a story that almost tells itself. The fact that Lee was smart enough to choose John David Washington, Laura Harring, Topher Grace and in particular Adam Driver to pull it off– wonderful.
As I’ve written before, the movie positions itself about a quarter way through with a very subtle musical number, everyone singing “Too Late to Turn Back Now” by my old favorite R&B group Cornelius Bros. and Sister Rose. It’s a revelatory moment, one of those times when feel a movie come together.
And then there’s that genius ending, where the modern catastrophe of Charlottesville 2017 is juxtaposed with the mid 70s and you have a profound, disturbing statement that is also uplifting in the sense of filmmaking.
“Blackkklansman” wasn’t number one last night. That was the horror film, “The Meg,” a science fiction shark horror movie, with $16.5 million– utterly disposable summer fun. What the heck. “Mission Impossible” is still in the top 5 and will cross the $150 million mark this weekend. I saw it this week, finally, and it’s really terrific for what it is. The music makes the movie. But I was also so happy to see Michelle Monaghan.
archive.fo/LHvPT

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/dr-duke-andy-hitchcock-on-the-zio-lies-about-the-white-civil-rights-rally-in-washington-big-lies-in-blackkklansman-hate-whitey-film/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the 5th black people /news/ thread. Make them stop. We dont care!

Who cares

Fuck off niggers.

T jewish pet niggers

So what do you want us to do? Have a victory thread? Post happy anime girls dancing?
No one cares about some niggers film

I care about the failures of niggers as that shows the weakening powers of ZOG and the kikes

I wouldn’t be surprised if the salty people on this are salty trumpzogs that want to downplay trump being buddies with someone who pushes Blacked to the mainstream.

This. Django unchained was a smash hit in America and Western Europe. Now black propaganda starting to backfire.

Thanks OP I will now take my wife, her boyfriend and her son to see this absolute blockbuster of a film, I hope I get street cred with tyrone for this

David Duke redpilled me

I'd already started to sour on Tarantino after "Inglorious Basterds." I couldn't make it to the end of "Django," it just pissed me off too much.

The David Duke character is pure fiction. He was not a part of the events that took place. The real David Duke should sue Spike Lee's groveling brown nosing jewish ass kissing cowardly cuck ass.

Lol I forget who I saw on Fox News the other day say "Spike Lee can thank Donald Trump for his best opening in 10 years" and turns out his opening still fucking sucked.

I’m confused

>Afterward (((Daily Show))) and Conan were on

Wow, glad I stopped watching this tripe years ago

Wait til you find out he’s a pedophile

davidduke.com/dr-duke-andy-hitchcock-on-the-zio-lies-about-the-white-civil-rights-rally-in-washington-big-lies-in-blackkklansman-hate-whitey-film/

Attached: duke.jpg (444x334, 37.58K)

No movies about niggers bitching would ever get funded if America's banks weren't run by jews with mutilated dicks.

No wonder Spike Lee is always angry, jej.

Attached: 273.jpg (680x536, 55.95K)

It sold worse than the move about the dead meme of Slenderman(made by a French nigger), and all the niggers already went to see it this week so their gibs are too low to see it again. Yeah sure it's a big success.

checked
and fixed

Attached: stupid_nogs.png (570x387, 218.66K)

Stankdawg jus keepin real.

Attached: team stronk.jpg (1200x960, 254.3K)

USA USA USA

Attached: Diversity Shuttle Challenger.mp4 (480x274, 794.17K)

David Duke is obsessed with that movie and it's hilarious because, he's been talking about it for a week straight. His guests try to get him to calm down, but hes' not having it. It seems like he's ready to call for a race war. I love that old guy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (571x571, 470.17K)

Attached: 1534046483930.png (255x128, 53.57K)

You're a gorilla dick pussy god now, user.

Why do we have threads about nonsense and people whom aren’t European?

David Duke is a nigger

It's interesting in that it's another example of Jew failure. And it points to Black Panther being a Marvel phenomena rather than a black film success. Polite sage.

Duke, you’re first

The difference is that I am capable

You can tell by the argent look on his face and the cool hats he wares that he is a talented movie maker. Burn that Pizza joint down boi.

EUROPEANS INVENTED MOVIES
Auguste and Louis Lumière projected motion pictures in 1895.

He was always shit. Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction are two of the most overrated movies in history.

10010 101010 1010101 00010

Releasing this shit in theaters is just a formality.
Get ready for it to be on the main page of every streaming service for a year straight.
which is why I pirate almost everything

Attached: strangefruit.jpg (684x1024 360.54 KB, 193.73K)

We wuz successful filmmakers.

Dr. Duke has tremendous wit. He called Spike Lee "the Black Michael Moore" in one of his shows discussing this, and I thought that was a dead-on assessment of both Lee's appearance and character.

literally who

The book this movie is based on is even completely different to the movie. Spike basically twisted everything to his own liking and the result is a piece of garbage fiction masquerading as a real story. Leave it to blacks to be so bereft of ideas and integrity to pull something this bad and fake out from their ass.

I don't even care about him but if he had said 10% what James Gunn or Jeong had said he would be pilloried. All I want is a society with rules I can understand. Do I have to bake your cake? Can you also ban me for my opinions? Django Unchained is ok but I can't watch a movie about Hitler? I hate hypocrites.

That's a great question just imagine the zoomers probably don't even know who this fucker is. See if you can spot even one of his movies when I search his name on bing:
Do the Right Thing
Do the Right Thing
1989 · Comedy

Oldboy
Oldboy
2013 · Mystery

She's Gotta Have It
She's Gotta Have It
1986 · Romance

Da Sweet Blood of Jesus
Da Sweet Blood of Jesus
2015 · Romance

Malcolm X
Malcolm X
1992 · Biography

Chi-Raq
Chi-Raq
2015 · Crime

Inside Man
Inside Man
2006 · Crime

BlacKkKlansman
BlacKkKlansm…
2018 · Crime

25th Hour
25th Hour
2002 · Drama

Niggers they're called niggers and they aren't people. At most they are 3/5 of a "person" and that stretches it by a fucking LONG shot

Never heard of any of that shit and I watch tangentially related stuff. I suspect the only reason spike has a name is because he's black. If he was white, they'd call him a failed director.

I've heard of Malcolm X but I had never even heard of the Chi-Raq movie until this thread. Supposedly he's big in the black community I dunno though he seems pretty bad. I'm glad the movie is bombing. Meanwhile Kanye's album was #1 best seller. Imagine how much that and the taste of HRC much sour Jay-Z's tastebuds.

To be fair. It was one of womyn that was piloting. Black guy would’ve lasted long enough to attempt a driveby or get pulled over after flipping off a cop.

the virgin filmmaker vs the the chad doctor

GOOD. I haven't seen it but I did see the JFG interview with Duke regarding the film which is actually fantastic. He also tells you just how bullshit it is compared to reality, why he won't sue and how kikes inserted themselves in for victim points. Embed related, its 3 hours though the first one is good enough.

At least upload the best skit from World Peace. To be fair, it is a deleted scene. Vid related.