Create an SS for Trump

im a little high on weed now and buzzed on some wine. forgive me pol bros, i know today's weed is bad for me. but im a little addicted and feelin the pain of bein a miserably poor commoner.

i just thought of an idea to start an internet version of the SS for the great Emperor Trump.

Just my stupid little idea that i think could work. Anyway. you get a code when you join off this thread. like my code is g7-34x and my nickname is bill. you keep track of your codes in a notepad file. talk to me on here and paste your chosen code , nickname or both, and if the person sounds like not a troll, write down his code and nickname into your notepad file. whatever, it sounds lame, but it was exciting when we tried it back in the day and a lot of people joined. it was fun for a couple days until i argued with some guy code named Behemoth, and dropped what I called was war code Fuck Behemoth. haha

And there was a message board created at one time.

i thought if Trump people saw it eventually, they would adopt us into their protectorate; and we could become the real SS of Trump. Protect and serve his interests… blah blah standard far right absolute power . If anything it would give us all a job, something Trump likes doing. Nobody

Anyways. If you want to join, you have to support Trump. You don't have to be a nazi, but just respect the plight of nazis not having their free speech. Unless Trump doesn't want us to publicly support that issue, whatever he needs. if he just tells us. I don't know I'm just riffing here.

Anybody want to join? Just pick nickname and a code in the format like mine. Yeah I could be an alphabet soup Agent but whatver. Like Trump says to black people, what have you got to lose by tryin? If you just a commoner like me with nothing but a slave job that barely allows you time to research the news, let alone make any plans to avoid surveillance or the cataloguing of our personalities by AI….. what have you got to lose? Just don't say anything that will get you arrested, and support Trump are the only rules pretty much.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1948x1093, 3.36M)

Where do I sign?

Epic bait post

CODE: g7-34x
NICKNAME: Bill

whats up. just pick your code and nickname, and write it every time you post. if you don't sound like a troll, everybody writes down your code. the end.

i guess you have to drop war codes if you think somebody is posting using your codes. maybe you have to switch codes every once in awhile to stay protected if a lot of people start abusing your code.

lmao

yeah i think it sounds funny too. i dont mind larping as a code warrior. I bet we could get a lot of young kids to join, something trump would be proud of. i guess im playin the lottery thinkin up ideas that may or may not work

That's good. The jews have video of him kissing Kanye's feet.

And other things.

t. kew

BILL G7-34X

whoops, forgot my code

I'm not sure if this is just bait, or a really fucking stupid idea that might be funny to do.

Don't listen to Niggers, OP

Attached: Break Some Legs.gif (381x200, 894.25K)

BILL G7-34X

video evidence isn't going to work, since we can just release voice print technology and video editing technology that could fake just about anything. will nullify that kinda stuff. they have nothing.

g7-34x bill

thank you. you see my point

Trump just revoked Brennan's clearance, wonder when he's suiciding himself.

bill g7-34x

somebody please pick a code and nickname so i dont feel as much like a shmuck doing this by myself.

Fuck off faggot

This guy has the right idea

Attached: Accountability Patrol.webm (720x480, 1.39M)

All they need is one woman to say she saw it happen 30 years ago.

Is speaking yid part of the plan?

So…. you want a bunch of people to become tripfag larpers? Except with trips that can easily be spoofed by copy pasting.

It is a million times more productive doing real life meetups to create trouble trios.

bill g7-34x

Well, we're the Trump SS. whatever happens, we got to think of a way out of it. release of voice print technology, alex jones is already leaking i've heard him talk about it…. that will negate everything. you don't have to be afraid every time they have trump in check in this game of chess.

i didnt know it was a yid word. i should be more careful on pol.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (200x113, 22.82K)

real life meetups come later. right now we're all enlsaved commoners that dont have the energy left to raise more than a finger to hit the keyboard.

forgot code: bill g7-34x

Well, if this thread has met death. Then whatever, at least i tried to come up with an entrepreneur idea. trump would have been proud. haha

goodbye pol bros.

bill g7-34x

Attached: tumblr_n39quaobLg1tv50s0o1_500.gif (500x281, 976.99K)

You have an ID already, faggot. Yours is: 745c16

yeah well, with a picked code we can meet again on other threads here. or any chat space… which is the long term plan…..etc

bill g7-34x

Why the fuck would we do that? We don’t care about that piece of shit.
Kill yourself, degenerate.
STOP WASTING YOUR WORK ON DEGENERACY.
This isn’t reddit. Fuck off.

Jews should fuck off now. Or, better yet, be anhero and upload it ITT, faggit!

yeah faggot!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x800, 1.28M)

bill g7-34x

goodbye pol bros. continue the fight even after im gone. farewell! bill g7-34x

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (752x497 64.97 KB, 286.22K)

I'm generally up for any kind of hijinks. The people that I work with don't fuck with me, because I'll tell my boss the fucked up shit I do before they do and he just shakes his head. I'm not even bragging, my job is boring as shit and we do things that would get most people fired just to stay entertained.

O2-51

O2-51
NN: Oscar

Why would Trump need an SS, he is already in power? The tools he needs are already in place. The demonstrations of power against the federal government was already displayed.

OP, you degenerate faggot. trump doesn’t need an internet security force, Democrats lose because they are loser democrats.
And doing something like you suggest would only support the muh rusha narrative the media would spin it into. Get clean from drugs and go back to school.

What up Oscar. I'm not buzzed anymore, and I'm thinkin this is maybe a retarded code idea that would never work

Bill g7-34x

yo my code idea is shit. but maybe it isn't. im not sure.

bill g7-34x

any trump internet employees that want to throw me some support to create a grass roots unofficial Trump SS with the goal of us being adopted by Trump if we're good enough.

Give us a loan or something that I can try to get things started. I'll organize meet ups, and pay out to members that do excellent things for Trump.

bill g7-34x