Operation Boer Call

So we've talked about militias. We've talked about buying/hiring cargo ships, we've talked about sundry other things.

But have we ever tried messaging the public contact avenues for various countries that might be sympathetic to our cause and asking them to help the Boer? Sure, it mighht not work - but what do we have to lose?

Below I will list as many countries I can think of that might be willing to listen to our plight. It's a long shot, but again - what do we stand to lose?

America: whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/
defense.gov/Resources/Contact-DoD/

Hungary: kormany.hu/en/contacts

Italy: esteri.it/mae/en/ministero/contatti

Poland: president.pl/en/contact/

Russia: services.government.ru/en/letters/

Slovakia: vlada.gov.sk/contact/

Just make a burner email(mail.com works), a short explanation of the ongoinn Boer genocide, and send it off!

Please take some time out of your day for this. I'd write up a basic copypasta letter/email for anons to send, but writing isn't my forte. Maybe another user could help with that?

Attached: E30A8479-C04A-497D-B73D-5B701EA85C8C.png (513x350, 242.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrastore.com/nra-critical-food-supply
archive.li/XvsZK
change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
afriforum.co.za/
youtube.com/user/afriforum
facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
solidariteit.co.za/en/
youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
facebook.com/solidariteit
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
suidlanders.org/
helpendehand.co.za/
radiofreesouthafrica.com/
safrpsa.org/
why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
nationunderassault.weebly.com/campaign.html
orania.co.za
bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6
bitchute.com/video/qlLkgprQhAHw
bitchute.com/video/GqxmWNz5zz75
bitchute.com/video/P6PTdkGMfmQq
bitchute.com/video/AFhCZo2hRSiE
bitchute.com/video/NlHUK3OttQk3
bitchute.com/video/3065AfwruXyC
bitchute.com/video/JrU8A4eh3Vf2
bitchute.com/video/uF9e3xgRuHuR
bitchute.com/video/w7n39sQUfAK7
bitchute.com/video/hmX6gneWccfC
bitchute.com/video/o37r0AH0G2hb
bitchute.com/video/voF8xEG2fheA
bitchute.com/video/KrzqCANBB1f1
bitchute.com/video/QPSRTZuWEDIH
bitchute.com/video/5SzFeYGKXniJ
bitchute.com/video/YXIpy3XBBTwZ
bitchute.com/video/31l53qm7eg3f
bitchute.com/video/EKnGMvwRJUcH
bitchute.com/video/vWgbt2S10w4U
bitchute.com/video/zNDUCepEaY3F
mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u
github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
archive.is/bPoq0
archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
archive.org/details/Survival_201601
archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
hooktube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
survival-manual.com/substances.php
pastebin.com/F2wDXPMW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

nrastore.com/nra-critical-food-supply
Ship these to boer families - i'm sure they'll understand.

But how would they be able to help? Long range travel hasn't been invented yet. We are larping that this is a point in history where information wasn't readily available and the counties you listed aren't already well aware and complicit with this, right? If not, I think you might be a retard. Albeit, one with good intentions.

Attached: IMG_0450.JPG (447x306, 48.88K)

You're as bad as the niggers. Keep it to a fucking general already.

Yeah well Russia is already on this.
archive.li/XvsZK

Attached: 5b74225ddda4c8c51f8b460b.jpg (900x506, 98.81K)

Negated, nosenigger.

Yeah, but why not do more? Besides, 15k isn't a lot in the big picture. It's certainly something, though. How many Boers are there?

2.5 to 3 million Boers.
15,000 is the number now planning to move to Russia, not a limit that has been set by Russia.

Send the old only.

Bump

Bump.

*SOUTH AFRIKANER BOER RELIEF & DEFENSE EFFORT & RESOURCES

*PETITION LIST:

1. change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
2. change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
3. change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
4. change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
5. change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
6. change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
7. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

*Afriforum:

1. afriforum.co.za/
2. youtube.com/user/afriforum
3. facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
4. AfriForum (@afriforum) | Twitter
5. [email protected]

*Solidariteit:

1. solidariteit.co.za/en/
2. youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
3. facebook.com/solidariteit
4. Solidariteit (@solidariteit) | Twitter
5. [email protected]

*ETHNIC CLEANSING APOLOGIST S.A. MEDIA:
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/

*Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media: Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan, Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

*Location of the white Ghettos/Townships and devise methods of getting supplies, survival and networking info to them.

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
4. Freedom Park, North West
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
7. Kya Sands, Johannesburg
8. QQ Section
9. Symphony Way Pavement Dwellers
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

*Church Outreach & Coordination of international relief efforts.

*Never Forget - Getting the life stories of the Boer, and documenting the transgressions against them for posterity, and so that no one will be able to deny.

*Find Friendly South African Media Corespondents.

*Crowdfund Relief / Evacuation Efforts:
Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds. Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

*Make this the central issue of the next flier campaign, perhaps consider using anti-abortion type shock imagery tactics.

*Highlight Pro's:

1. White, Dutch heritage, good genetic stock.
2. Hardworking, grateful, and woke on Race.
3. Not Baizhua, "White Left", Hardened.
4. Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
5. Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
6. High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
7. They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing.
8. Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

*Con's To Mitigate & Alleviate:

1. Costs
2. Employment concerns
3. Crime concerns

*Content Creator Merchandise and Service Charity Raffle.
Digital designer's services.
Live tour with profits going to Boer Fund.

We need to hear from all their fans, send emails to CCs (content creators), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable proceeds.

*WEBSITES TO FURTHER NETWORKING:

1. theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
2. quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
3. wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
4. nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
5. livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
6. suidlanders.org/
7. helpendehand.co.za/
8. radiofreesouthafrica.com/
9. safrpsa.org/
10. why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
11. nationunderassault.weebly.com/campaign.html
12. orania.co.za

DEFENSE & WAR:

*HOME MADE GUN CHANNEL:
1. bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
2. bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
3. bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
4. bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
5. bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6
6. bitchute.com/video/qlLkgprQhAHw
7. bitchute.com/video/GqxmWNz5zz75
8. bitchute.com/video/P6PTdkGMfmQq
9. bitchute.com/video/AFhCZo2hRSiE
10. bitchute.com/video/NlHUK3OttQk3
11. bitchute.com/video/3065AfwruXyC
12. bitchute.com/video/JrU8A4eh3Vf2
13. bitchute.com/video/uF9e3xgRuHuR
14. bitchute.com/video/w7n39sQUfAK7
15. bitchute.com/video/hmX6gneWccfC
16. bitchute.com/video/o37r0AH0G2hb
17. bitchute.com/video/voF8xEG2fheA
18. bitchute.com/video/KrzqCANBB1f1
19. bitchute.com/video/QPSRTZuWEDIH
20. bitchute.com/video/5SzFeYGKXniJ
21. bitchute.com/video/YXIpy3XBBTwZ
22. bitchute.com/video/31l53qm7eg3f
23. bitchute.com/video/EKnGMvwRJUcH
24. bitchute.com/video/vWgbt2S10w4U
25. bitchute.com/video/zNDUCepEaY3F

*THE EXPLOSIVES & WEAPONS FORUM PDF:

1. mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
2. archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6af26178e86ee4a88984ca8595bbe1abdfb30f06&dn=TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

*S.I.N.FILES - WEAPONS:

1. archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
2. mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89d6f342aeeeb04e9bd52e67a211e2ccadf5fc80&dn=S.I.N.Files
4. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
5. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
6. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf

*STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE NETWORK:

1. archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:13b4eae2459508cd55976f7ee15001d827d2f0fe&dn=StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
3. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf

*CIVIL WAR TOOLS:

1. mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
2. mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u

*HOW-TO/TUTORIAL:

1. github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
2. archive.is/bPoq0

*PREP/SURVIVAL:

1. SERIOUS SHTF PREPPING DOCUMENTS COLLECTION - archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
2. MAKE MAGAZINE - ALL VOLUMES No. 1-33 - archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
3. SURVIVAL - archive.org/details/Survival_201601
4. SURVIVAL FILES BE PREPARED - archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
5. SURIVIVAL DOWNLOADS - archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
6. hooktube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
7. survival-manual.com/substances.php

up

Attached: Carleigh v N 1.JPG (520x520 137.14 KB, 139.96K)

Start a White Jihad campaign.

Kill yourself, pedo.

Attached: rhod.jpg (900x1130, 293.46K)

if you see all girls as sexual pray then it is you who is the jew.
girls are from a normal south african model website.

You get it first, kidfucker.

Attached: Irish_QT_12.jpg (275x183, 6.3K)

Fuck off with that garbage. Ninety percent of the time if someone is posting images of little girls they're doing it for the purpose of kidfucker subversion.

Attached: xzDd4.png (600x600, 313.84K)

pastebin.com/F2wDXPMW

What if we started paying people to go to South Africa and occupy the white farms?

you're aiming at the wrong people with these appeals. The people in the larger beureacracies are likely corrupt or too busy for fringe South African politics. Throw ideas at middle management, friends of friends, people who can drop key intel or whisper frankly at someone with money. Even better, offer something in return for the help. Quid pro quo goes without saying in this desperate position

If you could get me and my equipment there, I would gladly do it for a meal a day. I would bring some friends as well. I would expect local contacts to be well laid out in advance.

Attached: Heroes in Short Shorts 1.jpg (650x829, 188.38K)

Do you have programming experience or know anyone who does? I was thinking of making a smart contract so anyone can donate to it and fund it but you only get paid if you go to South Africa and no one can shut us down.

What a nice collection of magnet links with no seeds, no peers, and MEGA links with no decryption keys

you dont need programming experience for that, you need a foreign lawyer you can trust.

We should ask Duterte too

Beautiful pic user, anymore like it?

Attached: 1512752029026.jpg (414x610, 83.29K)

Filipinos aren't white. They wouldn't give a single shit.
Every race for its own.

At Duterte's last conference he said he was tired and thinking of stepping down because the corruption is endless. A preview of what's to come for us unless we get full NatSoc 1000-year Reich stuff going.

What is the lawyer for? What happens if you lose the case? You can't shut down the blockchain.

No programming experience here but I'm sure someone around here could take care of what you're talking about.

Bamp

Attached: 2FBimj1.png (16x15 1021.97 KB, 436)

Bump

Now you've got me listening to "What a time it was Rhodesia" and fighting back the feels

BUMP
U
M
P

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 12.51K)

If Russia is offering a deal to the Boers, it's because they aren't confident that the ANC will win. Taking it will likely prove a bad idea in the long term.

The world is upside down

When you say "Russia", you mean (((Russia))); right? That is exactly how the ANC got to their current levels of power; through (((Bolshevik Communists)))

Is there any realistic chance whatsoever the farmers resist? It looks like pretty scattered and small population that's fairly cucked (or has been for years). Seems like the only way anything happens is that they hire mercs somehow. Otherwise, they need to just get the fuck out immediate before they all get killed.

If you ask me, we should be doing the opposite. Scour the world for ex-military or gun-owning Whites who would be willing to form a militia to reclaim South Africa and reinstate apartheid. Jewry tried to do similar things in the 40s by promoting Internationalist brigades to go fight in Spain against Franco. For Whom the Bell Tolls was a propaganda novel designed to attract Americans to this cause.

On the other hand, a lot of Boers are Christcucked beyond belief and are literally too fucking dumb to understand that Jews are trying to murder them. So we'd have to fight those people, too.

What chaos?

I didn’t do anything.

The Russians I believe are playing the same game as the Chinese, backing the ANC as a means to secure mineral rights. They want the Boers out of the picture one way or another and they're presumably testing the waters to see if they can achieve this through "voluntary resettlement" instead of open warfare.

I would assume merica would step in on the Boer side to stop those two from gaining that type of foothold.

Russia wont be able to pull a Syria where they guide and Syrians fight. From a narrative perspective whites aligned with half nogs isnt a good look for the ANC to attack.

My guess is that while Russia and China have a shared interest in removing the Boers, they still see each other as rivals in the region; the jews will most likely try to exploit this by forcing America to back China exclusively. Whether or not this will work remains to be seen.

You're a fucking idiot.
Fucking LARP on cunt.

To make things really interesting I hope all three fight each other.

BUMP

Attached: aaYi0jt.jpg (700x525, 55.8K)

The Russian Federation doesn't care about South Africa - it's completely beyond their strategic scope. They'll do business with whoever's in control, assuming that they even have any business to do there.

'merica' had no issue helping the current president build his wealth by investing the various companies where he held important positions. The US government doesn't care about race, only money.

BUMP

Somebody find this Zig Forums faggot and have him stabbed.

Russia and Georgia seem to be giving a fuck. Let's see if Trumo acts upon what he's tweeting.

Challenge accepted, battle of semantics at noon.

Let me guess, you're just pretending to be retarded, right? :^)

Do not use the enemy's language. We have our own words that more than suffice.

Reminder. We've got our own negroes here in the US.

No need to sneak into shithole africa if you're determined to do justice.

OP is on the right track of raising awareness. Although foreign govs already know. And Trump is on it.

Saw WSJ article today; the satanic jew already has its lies in place: "land reform dispute". Like I said, if you must have justice.

Attached: giphy.gif (800x528, 662.3K)

The only thing that will work is for whites to fight back in South Africa. If they can't do that, they will be slaughtered.

TTT

In the context of a nigger hoard it's the most important 15k whites, though. Once they are dead no one eats. Period.

Anyone have any updates on SA's potable water situation? Last thread I saw said Pretoria was expected to have no water by the end of this month…

Don't fall for the meme, nobody here is willing to move

khajit has wares, if you have memes

Attached: C1.png (1610x2169 398.16 KB, 801.19K)

Attached: claymore.jpg (990x2218 633.33 KB, 521.97K)

Attached: smoke bomb 2.2.jpg (1168x6968 159.38 KB, 1.26M)