Jesse Lee Peterson - The Black Hope

Anybody knows of any jewish connections this guy has? Because it looks to good to be true.

He was the person started WHITE history month.
We should support this guy.

His channel is TheFallenState
youtube.com/channel/UCLrVxw4H4ZJ3LovpdbzF7bw

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1242x585, 538.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kL5HzMEHPFE
youtu.be/EpDFsBxMSe8
youtube.com/watch?v=nuTYwlsRJC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a Zionist, I'll admit that. But I do commend him for trying his best to repair niggers.

He's got my vote for Chief Witch Doctor of New Liberia. But how to get him there. . .

He loves "right-wing" kikes, I'm also fairly sure he's mentally retarded.

Why is he retarded?
He wants white men to stand up for themselves against the blacks

muh based niggers! Good for him for having a morsel of understanding and accountability.

Just listen to him talk.

He never names the jew, also he's blind to the JQ, he completely skirts around the subject whenever it's brought up. Ive heard him on youtube.

He interviews and supports Distract D’Goyim and his work. Fuck e-celebrities, fuck nonwhites, fuck this shit.

He talks like a man.
Look at the titles of his video.

Blacks Will Lose the Race War

Warning to Whites: You Are Hated by People of Color/Children of Satan

Jul 11: Fear of Mothers & White History Month. We Need White Babies

Announcing White History Month for July: Thank You, White Americans!

Sure let's all play vidyagames till the jew world order is complete

Reported. Kill yourself.

Am I reported to the Jewish Israel Defence Force?

do we have any evidence for this claim? he seems to generally hate the children of the lie. Besides being a bit slow Ive never heard him say anything kiked.

I think he has a speech impediment. I don't think he is 'slow' like a retard.

With the right amount of time and shilling. Everyone is connected to jews. SMH. We got people saying white nationalists are jewishly controlled… What board do you think your on asking something like that lol.
To be fair, some more than others without question.

Attached: 2d170f899b64c13da929e5b2cfea5e995dbc1137112348374a9f47b5ae1a90e1.jpg (1200x1583, 175.39K)

sage

sometimes it seems like he has a really hard time getting his point across. he is admittedly probably doing it for his audience, but when he asks the person hes interviewing the same question 20 times in a row word for word because he cant get the answer hes looking for something seems a bit off. Hes self aware about it.

He's just a pure bred house nigger, bred for admiration and loyalty to whites. He grew up on a rural plantation, so we he was also instilled with house nigger cultural norms and he wasn't indoctrinated by the (((civil right's))) propaganda. Probably an IQ in the low 80's, average for American blacks. This is what it takes to make blacks pro-white. Selective breeding for generations, indoctrination, and isolation from other types of blacks. Its a lot of work and probably not worth the trouble. Wish they were all like him. They'd all obediently get on the ship back to Liberia at the request of a white southern gentleman.

Yeah…ok I have only seen one or two of his videos and both of them were interviews with blacks.
So basically you are saying that you don't know blacks; you literally have to ask them the same fucking question 20 times before you will get an answer. That is hardly HIS fault that they have to be asked a question 20 times before they can process that they have been asked a question and proceed to answer it (if they even bother to do that). Blacks are like two year olds…they can't comprehend anything until the question has been repeated 20 times…its EXHAUSTING…just fucking EXHAUSTING…and by question 10 you never know if they are going to wander off to stare at the wall or something…when you will have to start the 20 question sequence all over again. I assume that they simply cut all the moments of 'wall staring' out of the interview to make it flow better.

He has said how America needs to "love" Israel. Although, I do find some conflicting evidence. He interviewed a rabbi and he asked a question on whether jews can be racist to white people. The rabbi started getting worried.

So I guess I am not exactly sure?

Attached: Dude.jpg (474x462, 6.44K)

welcome to the Everythings a jew, everyones CIa. And saying otherwise besides those cases with solid proof or rather undeniable proof makes you a jew/woman/glowinthedark/niggger/etc lol.

The best shill tactic is to take your opponets ideas and play off them in a direction best suited to supress the opposition while acting like your apart of the movement.
When all your leaders and movement heads are supposed jews, whelp I guess thats that, good luck goy.

Attached: 11f3439f703fa2533f0b106694d57c42daac468e4e33c5acf6042881c92721a8.jpg (698x698, 133.91K)

Seems alright so far.

Attached: Jesse Lee Peterson.png (833x2546, 537.39K)

has a big youtube channel, enough said
but he says all the right things.

Heres the kicker for you to ask yourself.

Is it ok for the jew to profit when the jew is correct?

The correct answer is NO.

That is what defines the jew. A being that is wrong when they are right.

Devil incarnate. Sent here to test man.

Brother

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Start at 2:28

Keking IRL. Wew lad.

Say what you will, but Jesse might actually be the one and only true based black guy.

Jesse is basically calling for whites to deport nonwhites and start breeding Aryan babies again. Wew.

No other justification needed, tbh.
BASED NIGGER

Well hell either cure ebola, or ebola will cure him…

sage

NIGGER FREE ZONE

G T F O & STAY G T F O

He’s Uncle Ruckus in the flesh, he should be careful what he says about himself though. He likes to say he’s “slow because he’s black” a lot, but being a pastor he knows that the power of life and death are in the tongue so by saying that he’s reaffirming a pretty negative thing over himself.

Attached: 78F8F007-D172-4957-BAD5-B37F0EA16C97.jpeg (650x365, 33.9K)

I think he's just an out-of-work guy that found an easy audience to milk

highly doubt he has any black followers at all

He has a large following of blacks.
The ones who aren't brainwashed by jewish civil right leaders and jewish rap-music.

But yeah, most of you reacting racist towards blacks clearly aren't supporters of Adolf Hitler and your only reason to be here is to scare away your average joe who wants to fight for the white race but don't want to associate with people like you.

I don't want to live with black/asian/arab/whatcoulouryouhave people but I don't hate them

(((you))) are the fucking problem we need to hate them so much they we stick them down from our land and make it known we will not be preyed on by them for welfare,upward mobility without merit or shamed by jews for slavery projection.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

TO AFRICA YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS

Don't you know the new meta?
Come on Jewish Internet Defence Force employee..

We don't use ((( ))) anymore. We just call out the jews now. I bet you are like this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
Jewish man holding "White Men Against Trump" Sign

If you would spend half your time ranting about jews instead of niggers you would be much more helpful

youtube.com/watch?v=MREnHjatoMQ

Look at how he stands of for the white person. You, Jesse Lee Peterson, have shown me that black people can still be good!

Try not hating nigs after you were raised in a place completely deferential to their retardation.
Try having to deal with violent criminal gangs in middle school.
Try knowing you'll get a more severe punishment for defending yourself.
Try being told you and your family will be killed because you opened your locker at the wrong time.
Try sitting in classes that glorify them while they skip school.
Try being told you're impotent and worthless constantly.
Try being afraid to walk through your neighborhood.
Try knowing they're killing off the best parts of the natural world because they can't figure out right from wrong.

Tolerance inevitably leads to where we are right now. I'm racist BECAUSE I don't want them around me.

Hitler didn't have to deal with them.

Well he had to deal with them actually..

The Jews were
responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of
bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and
political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people.

that is a white dude with a lot of tan.
or tanning creme.
OR solarium tan.
That mother fucker does not look legit

kikes spotted

Attached: qrong.jpg (1200x675, 105.13K)

WOW YEA SO BASED!

WE DEFINITELY NEED TO SUPPORT THIS NIGGER

THIS NIGGER WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE GUYS! SUCH A BASED ISRAEL LOVING NIGGER.

GREAT THREAD AWESOME FUCKING BASED

Well atleast he's doing more for us then you, you cuck. There is a thin line between love and hate.

All you do is ranting on a JIDF run board shouting nigger, nigger, nigger.

You hate white people like me

Wow, the niggers will at least let us have that?
WHEN THIS USED TO BE OUR FUCKING COUNTRY!

One step at a time, young grashopper.

The KKK itself more than a hundred years ago was doing this whole, "we gotta care for the good blacks, the problem is the bad blacks". Watch Birth of a Nation. Its the same as what Whites do with jews the same way, or with the gooks. Its a terrible part of our mindset and its killing us.

Think of it in the sense if this was South Africa and you had a Lee Peterson saying the same things, is he going to stop his fellow niggers from taking revenge on whitey?

Hes anti-racist and he exposed himself as just another nigger when Hardmouse or whatever hardmaus called in.

You see that is why you hate niggers lol
Please stop spreading those pictures, if you want to spread pictures of black men post these unless you are a jew

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x1333, 1.5M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x435, 237.87K)

He flat out says he's not an intelligent man but he's far from mentally retarded. Gotta applaud someone who owns up that they aren't a scholar but doesn't let it get in their way from making change. He had cleft palate which is why he has a hard time pronouncing so much.

He's been an enormous Los Angeles morning talk show radio host for a decade + and was on shows on shit like CNN/Fox News during Obama's first term.
youtube.com/watch?v=kL5HzMEHPFE

Jesse Lee Peterson on Hannity in 2012 saying that liberal women are whores who are ruining society and the family.

He is an OG.

True, but kind of the reason why I feel bad for him if anything. I think he knows deeply that his own race is doomed, but he is trying nonetheless.

Blacks should be kept as slaves instead of just sending them back. The south had the right ideal here.

LE BASED NIGGER ALLY
Zig Forums really needs to focus less on white people and more on the based black people who will save the west.

NO WAY! ARE YOU CRAZY? They are absolutely WORTHLESS…

The confederacy was run by kikes, and the south is the entire reason the United States is in this predicament. If they never would of acted like lazy cuckolds in the first place relying on slave labor, a practice invented by Jews, then the negro population of the US would be minuscule.

Attached: nigger mask.png (987x1395, 1.05M)

Practically all whites in the South were hard working men who made their living off the land by farming and hunting, along with those in the cities doing various other jobs to keep them running, but the kikes were the ones who owned the plantation and the kikes were the ones who brought the niggers from Africa, and the kikes were the ones who brought them from the North were they were delivered into the South. If we had gotten rid of all the jews, then the negro population of the US would be minuscule, along with a majority of problems the US has being fixed. Sadly now we not only have to kill the jews, but the race traitors, gays, and all other non whites and degenerates who destroy this great land.

Attached: 1519844746572.jpg (600x747, 65.97K)

In losing her slaves the South lost nothing of value

kill him, his progeny will be shit

He was born w a cleft lip. Jesse knows what happens when white people become the minority.

Watched this guy for a solid month in the morning because I loved how he trolled liberals and he is a Christian.

Lots of posting on here about how he loves right wing kikes, but I disagree. Here's Why:

USES BIBLICAL DOG WHISTLES TO POINT OUT KIKES AND KIKE INFLUENCE
Examples of things he says at least once every single day:

I have never heard anything pro Israel from him, and his right wing guests do not seem to be the controlled OP type.

TBH I'm glad this popped up because I had similar thoughts. That said, I was one of the small-minded faggots that was on the JBP train as well, and its clear now what that is all about, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

Jesus dude, can't you stop your nigger-tier hatred for 30 seconds to consider whether this man is acting in your interest for the current time?

If the comment about mental retardation is a response to Jesse's manner of speaking, it may help to note that his speech is due to his being born with a cleft palate.

It's not like everyone who has Jewish friends is automatically a >sheeeeeeel.

He probably doesn't talk about it because he regards it as niggerly, he hates his own people for blaming everything on whites so he would feel guilty to encourage that same kind of behavior in whites.
That said, he is definitely woke on the JQ. Here he is on (((Bill Maher))) all the way back in 2000 debunking myths about Saint Martin Looting Coon and the rest of the race baiters.

youtu.be/EpDFsBxMSe8

You can assume that "Children of the Lie" is basically a dogwhistle for anyone who believes Jewish lies.

He's been on a lot of woke programs, like Red Ice.

Attached: DjXfWdWsAADfsE.jpg (453x462, 27.32K)

Maybe embed the video next time, newfaggot.

This is the one that got me. He was on the frontlines back then, and look at the border problem now.

kek speaks the truth in order to encourage order.

OMG BASED RED PILLED BLACK GUY
t. /r/the_donald

Best part of this video?
This guy that was attacked went on to become a white nationalist.

Cry moar

Attached: JonesRussia.png (810x443, 145.14K)

You can see it in the smug faces of liberals who try to debate him, they think he’s stupid purely because of the lisp he talks with. Shallow baby brains, all of them.

He's a shabbos goy.
Loves him some kikes.

Sack of shit Enoch treats him like garbage in this interview.

The good ones just make things harder. I have seen nothing but good from him and that makes me very sad, not because he's inconvenient or that he makes blacks look good, but because I know what must be done must still be done.

Attached: Despair.jpg (308x296, 9.6K)

In the land of ad hominem attacks the stuttering negro pastor is king.

Lol you mean Mike "kike" Enoch?
You see kids, this is the psy-ops the jews play. White people didn't enslave black people it were the jews. They also enslaved whites at the same time, the barbarian slave trade.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (519x261, 154.32K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x668, 470.38K)

This is the one meme you need to save and spread when slavery comes up. Spread this and we win the slavery argument.

Attached: bypass.jpg (800x600 339 B, 109.43K)

Btw heres the full context video for when TRS inevitably says "Yea, but what came before and after that!"
The answer is a whole lot of other incriminating stuff from him and his co-hosts.

Attached: bypass.jpg (384x288 339 B, 13.2M)

Like everyone who still has a presence on youtube, he is not dishing out full redpills, only partial.
He is good in the sense that he BTFO liberals constantly and has some good arguments regarding traditional values.
He is bad in that he is not for racial segregation and is not against race mixing.
I like him, he's funny and has the right idea about a lot of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuTYwlsRJC4

Blacks are just jealous lol

you get the rope after him

Lol the mutt says blacks built pyramids on mars hahahahahaha

Sure let's fight blacks and leave the jews out of this. First the jews then everyone else.

I'm pretty white nationalist but I don't get the burning hatred of all other races that some of you seem to feel. I recognize that groups are different and think it would be better for us to stick to our own. That doesn't mean we have to despise every other member of every other group, that's just demented

That is exactly what I am trying to say.
The only ones who are being helped by that kind of hatred are jews.

We are all called goyim by them. First priority should be the jewish question.

When they are erased of this planet, all of our problems would be solved immediately.

They have ideological rabies and will not think with reason. Otherwise they would have studied WHY Race exists in the first place, but they have no interest in such thing, being brainlets and whatnot.

The only hope I have is that once every black is gone they wontake slide threads about them on post-kikepocalypse chans

In fact, if you look closely and have experience with these "Ethnoglobe" shills, you'll see how much disdain they have for imageboard culture, and this leads me to believe they are from elsewhere. They even try to demonize the Japanese - as was seen in that Japan thread not too long ago. I say they are subversives and are trying to undermine this Mongolian frog-catching waterhole.

B Tatum our ally from 2016 who exposed the Fake News reports on Trump rallies.

They said, proving my point.
I am sure neither of you would disagree niggers act in kike interest. So do faggots.

No kike would ever be /ourguy/ but you should be willing to allow niggers to play as pawns, although I more than agree with your skepticism. Just try to be a little creative, we are going to need to us every cubic inch of that neanderthal cranium in order to win.

Here is a rational white being part of the solution.

Here are nigger-tier faggots consumed by low-order emotions