This Video Will Make You Say "Fuck Having a Culture and Shit"!

Semite-funded agitprop video shows well-behaved Italian nigger invaders being sad; Salvini's days are clearly numbered

Vid related is a tear-jerking video about how mean Italians are to the African apes who are eating their ancient culture alive and destroying a once-proud people. The implication is that niggers are every bit as Italian as you or me, goy. No word on whether they're also as Israeli as you or me, but we'll just have to wait and see.

The video takes a really innovative approach to communicating subtle political issues: They got some nigger children together to say liberal things, then they made them cry by showing them racist comments. I predict this approach will soon become standard in leftist political propaganda, as it skillfully parses the many factors to be considered in refugee policy for a modern European nation.

Also, you get to learn the Italian word for nigger.

Many of the comments they read had me outright kekking, though I'm sure the trust-fund brats who slapped this shit together thought they were horrible and sad.

Do not watch this video with your girlfriend. She will try to adopt these niggers. Impregnate her instead.

Comments on the video are 100% wise.

Attached: Based_Italian_Vid_Comments.png (1289x799, 87.86K)

Gee its weird you know, its like going to someones house and you complain that they call you a piece of shit, yet you decide they have a good enough stereo and a snack cupboard so you stay and after a while invite all of your friends to stay over and they decide to stay and it turns out you are a piece of shit but then you end up crowding up the place, someone steals the stereo and the snack cupboard is burned down.
turns out you are a piece of shit

I'm wholly desensitized to children in propaganda now. Does this shit still work on the uninitiated?

Attached: 1435110412624.jpg (500x375, 49.33K)

Not if the comments and like/dislike ratio are anything to go by.

. . .

Maybe women.

The Jews are such shameless cocksuckers, with the emotionally manipulative piano music and the chilluns. I don't even say "the Holocaust didn't happen, but it should've" anymore, I say "The Holocaust, had it happened, would've still been too good for these sheenies."

IF WE HAD REAL MODS

THEY WOULDN"T ALLOW EVERY GOD DAMN KID TO SLIDE THIS PLACE WITH STUPID ANTI-WHITE PROPAGANDA

Italians are the best Europeans.

Attached: Anti-American Italian Propaganda Poster 3.jpg (600x870, 113.1K)

This is pretty old stuff. It does not work anymore around here. They had a try with new Italians with the track and field national team but it was an unbelivable failure - nogs and sheboons did not get a single gold and in the meantime the all italian swimming team had very good results. Shame for the kikes.

Oh no fuck having a country and shit brown people are crying!

I am also shitposting, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Attached: ooga booga.png (1279x863, 61.52K)

Good thing we've Grezzo 2!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1395x745, 1.62M)

BASTA! BASTA!
NO MORE PASTA!

inb4 comments disabled.

Man that mod was interesting. It's just that I never managed to get out of the beginning level for some reason.
sage for /v/

OY VEY

One cucky faggot had the audacity to write
"So should the USA only be for Americans?"
Like the very idea of countries being countries is insane to them. They really need to be killed.

Jesus they laid that on pretty thick. The rapes and seniors killed by niggers reminds the locals of the truth.

Awww man, this video has me in tears. How can people be so mean. OPEN THE BORDERS, MORE LOVE, MORE TOLERANCE! END RACISM.

dont say that

Europe just reminds them how far behind they truly are.

Never ask the same thing about other races though.

They're basically asking, "so should we ethnically replace x."

Don't be a cocktease and post the rest.

Attached: pol in Italy 2.mp4 (1280x720 6.43 MB, 1.86M)

I thought this was humdrummed up in response to Salvini, but it's been out since Dec 2017. Maybe this kind of propaganda was what elected Salvini.

I honestly wasn't expecting the title to be, "You are just a nigger".

We should report the video for that very racist word.

:^)

Drown the children & save Italia!

(((they))) were really laying it on thick

The Roman Empire definitely isn't worth being brought back anymore.

Not on Italians honestly. Not naïve enough. They know niggers are animals who have no business there. They're proud of who they are.

Guess it's time to (((correct the record))) on what the Roman Empire was really like, eh?

Attached: BBC_Roman.jpg (900x600, 97K)

Stop with this bullshit. JEW. It's the fucking JEWS. JEWS =/= Semites. Jews =/= German, despite their names. You fell for their bullcrap namegames, which exist only to create discord and wars with different groups.

I'm fine with kicking out every other race and religion from your country btw, whatever it may be, with the exception of Judea, fuck them.

OP is being sarcastic, you dumb faggot.

Attached: randomkek.png (389x402, 137.88K)

I actually figured this one might have been funded by Gulf oil money, which is not strictly the Jews, though they do play awfully nice together.

semite covers both the kike and the sandniggers so fuck you, achmed.

FUCKING CHECKED

Tack muzz filth and christ cucks up there too
All abrahamites deserve cold steel death tbh

Using children as propaganda is one of the oldest tricks but this can be easily turn around because the media sure tries as hard as it can to coverup all the Italian and European children as well as women who are hurt by migrants. Are we going to wait until Italy has its own Rotherham?

It's just that you have common sense. These children are crying over comments that they voluntarily read for money. They might be temporarily sad, but they're getting their message and paycheck at the end of the day. In contrast, whites can never be reimbursed for rape, thievery, and murder committed by niggers. Look at South Africa, would you rather prefer paid crying children who read internet comments or a shithole that's a rape and murder capital?

I would prefer to be paid in the blood of the murderous niggers racial kinsmen, down to the last

t. OP

God, that one is one glowing in the dark nigger, a dark chocolate nigger if I ever saw one.

Just another ploy to erase borders and flood the country with criminals. On the other hand, it also enhances the call for stronger borders, so it balances out.

This would depress me if this was made for any other country. But it’s made for Italy. Salvini isn’t going to back down, and neither will Italians.

Destroying historical relics should be punishable by burning.

there is no need for niggers to come on boats,maybe you could say the syrians and the afghans needed to escape the wars in their home countries but nigeria and most of these west african countries are stable.

The Jews fucked up when letting in just niggers and choking off the genuine refugees from syria and the middle east. at least they meet the definition of refugees.

Africans just travel in boats and cross the med thinking whitey will save me and i will be a millionaire. of course they will be a backlash.

when refugees became "migrants" and fleeing war changed to "fleeing climate change and poverty" then even the civic nats agree that this was fucked up.

Being poor is now as much an excuse as escaping civil war and death threats, the convention on refuges means nothing along with the concept of a european "union".

achmed coming in with no arms being tortured by the taliban had a reason to come,these nigerians and ghanians are just thinking gibs me dat!

My dick exploded over that second vid.

Love you Italianos.

Haven't you heard? Access to whites is a civil right.

Attached: MLK_Get_Money_1.png (1600x1000, 278.84K)

That's because they aren't human children. These are kids like a goat has. Just dumb animals. The black ones are literally animated bowel movements.

Correction: Access to whites is what "civil rights" boils down to.

Not sure if it's been pointed out or not but they're cleaning up what is being said. I'm not a pastanigger so I don't speak Italian though I am a paellanigger and speak Spanish. A word we share which the nigger boy used was "bruto" which translates to brute or, colloquially, idiot. The subtitles however change it to "it's not a nice thing to do… no, it's awful". This alone already tells you exactly just how bad the propaganda is intended to be, they cannot give out a direct translation or else the true thoughts of these niggers come out. Also JFL at the retard claiming a lefty party card is needed to enter the country. That alone is quite a hidden gem they forgot to edit out, it confirms what we already know, the left imports its voters.

Where the videos of monkeys speaking yiddish at?

the usual stuff. if they, not were, because they aren't,if they felt italian, they would be horrified and pissed as fuck at the tide of brown shit that had been submerging us for years now.
it's clears that they feel like niggers first.
at least we agree on something.

Oh of course. It’s How to Make an Emotional Argument 101.