Fear AND Desire

Hey, kids?
Do you want to start a cultural evolution?

Documentary on the history of propaganda from the mouths of the creators themselves. Includes unseen NatSoc footage, interviews with Edward Bernays and his fellows. The story of Woodrow Wilson, WW1 and WW2 from the perspective of manufacturing the human collective mind. This is required viewing for all high IQ Zig Forumslacks. It is part one of a 3part documentary but this part is important and the Cultural Marxism and clown world comes later. It shows how playing to desire over-took man's drive toward basic necessity.

I titled this "fear AND desire" because after reading the catalog I see the impulse of fear, but where is the idealistic desire? Where is Zig Forums's propaganda for an ideal life? 4cuck has essentially become a hive of fear and degenerating consumerist desires. The push for idealistic desire, not just fear and reactionary rhetoric, must become the gold standard of the New Right.

And this strategy can keep us from being totally censored (walled into hurtbox websites) by the social media police when appropriate subtly is applied (see recent censorship boom). Not everything has to be in the form of direct political war, but subtle warfare should be applied too.

Exactly…

youtu.be/fh2cDKyFdyU

Attached: women_and_nature.jpg (670x503, 97.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DnPmg0R1M04
youtu.be/fh2cDKyFdyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: cr.jpg (488x551 49.76 KB, 313.71K)

Attached: propaganda test 1.jpg (610x563, 142.12K)

Attached: test propaganda 2.jpg (762x575, 138.52K)

Attached: aryan womens beauty mother.jpg (500x568, 34.05K)

Attached: 12033015_1627173124204136_5941489550937249709_n.jpg (600x900, 44.68K)

Attached: future white.jpg (1092x1052, 741.11K)

Attached: born to die.jpg (480x480, 54.49K)

Attached: white supremacy response.jpg (431x365, 111.2K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x468, 151.63K)

step up your game or gtfo

I'm not your dad. You dont demand shit from me.

His dad demands shit from you?

Attached: bobby rides away.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

I think he's calling him a spoiled trustfund baby.

Possess is misspelled and this makes the author and anyone responding positively to this poster seem off-kilter, deranged, and stupid. Not good propaganda.

The black and white and naive phrasing of the question is haunting. Same effect as the first.

The ghoulish font and insignia clashes harshly with the serene maternal image, drawing out the shadows and frightening the viewer.

Were These made with the intent to backfire?

If not, I suggest you read the part of Plato’s Phaedrus in which Socrates discusses the difference between one who understands how to make men vomit or shit, and a doctor. Mechanical knowledge enables the first. Mechanical knowledge and the art of directing men’s health toward the ideal enables the second. I fear you haven’t even managed to successfully capture the aesthetic qualities necessary to mechanically manipulate your viewer’s emotions. Keep working though, and eventually focus on leading your viewers toward the good!

Noble effort on your original post. Bump.

I’ve seen hypernormalisation. Where are parts 2 and 3? I was under the impression it stood alone.

To constructively contribute: what would you define as reasonable ideals toward which one should strive/desire?

It seems that family is one for you, as are tradition and meaning. Am I correct? Any others?

Kill yourself, faggot.

I have actually read (((Edward Bernays))), he was the niece of ((((Sigmund Freud))).
He may be a kike, but he was a fucking genius!

Part 2 is the Boomers
Part 3 is how the Clintons and Tony Blare had to change their Communism to be more Trump like in the 90s because people weren't having it.

The Freuds were against the Sexual Revolution movement and his daughter went after the pedo kike who invented it and had him shut down. Of course her other nephew ended up becoming a powerful British pedophile with Jimmy Saviel and the whole British pizzaring of child killers. He married the little girl who inspired Lucy character in Chronicals of Narnia. They're son would go on to marry Rupert Murdock's daughter (Sigmund's great grandson)

Attached: index.jpg (186x323, 15.91K)

Nigger those were labeled as test propaganda and it took 5 minutes in the middle of the night to throw some shit up. It wasn't meant to be something for you to go out and use. I'm not providing a services, stop with your customer dissatisfaction bullshit or PAY ME to do better.

those pics fall a bit short for idealistic desire.
so does shitty neon nu-italo disco, music-wise.
also, adam curtis is a liberal faggot.
bump for decent thread

Why did you pick this documentary and not Century of the Self? Hypernormalisation explores how the media and tech is used to create a false reality. Century of the Self introduces you to Edward Bernays, the birth of modern propaganda and the groundwork used to make the topics covered in Hypernormalisation possible.

I can't embed because it's already posted somewhere:
youtu.be/DnPmg0R1M04

Century of the Self is a must watch if you don't know jack shit about propaganda, jewish marketing tricks and mass manipulation.

Attached: image.jpeg (768x989, 126.76K)

It's the same doc. That's part one

Sorry, that's a different doc. Century of Self isnt Hypernormalization. Two different ones. This is part one of Century… 4 parts

Sage this thread failed to thrive delete it and try again

somebody should make a redpill documentary thread

Hold my beer

Attached: ac47db471934d00426fe20265e2cef5e90003c56a62c13d649920229a9d53b66.png (684x546, 480.73K)

I don’t even care.

Did I just deposit in that lady?

Worst documentry ever. They should call it the "The Bitter Liberal Boomer: How I can't understand the Great Meme War, Russia, Trump, or what terrorists do random shit."

Attached: 1455150_584624021610634_475894919_n.jpg (381x477, 27.52K)

>youtu.be/fh2cDKyFdyU

bump

Fear? Those who feel fear have not yet reached full committment to the cause. You must work on removing your fear. At your core you should be steadfast and stoic. Be a man user. Desire is merely planning; righteous fury should replace your fear.

Whats the name of that statue?