Red Alert: 2018 Ebola Outbreak in Africa

WHO sounds the alarms. Ebola on the verge of spreading across Africa.

```Congo's Ebola on "precipice" to spread further ```
>axios.com/who-warns-congo-ebola-outbreak-on-precipice-995ceba1-5d2a-4823-a796-f36cf57faa85.html

``` "This is a very dangerous outbreak" ```
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/15/dangerous-outbreak-chief-worried-ebola-drc-experimental-treatment/

``` Ebola spreading to African war zones where international intervention is difficult if not impossible.```
"Beni was the scene of a 2016 massacre – We call on the warring parties for cessation of hostilities, because the virus is dangerous to all."
>zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-16/very-dangerous-outbreak-who-chief-worried-over-ebola-drc

The fact that they're still warring each other over what amounts to a bunch of mud huts and uncivilized jungle land as a humanity-threatening virus uses their country as a breeding ground should worry everyone on the planet. If a rogue nation was intentionally creating a viral superweapon right in the open where it could spread to the rest of the world, I'm pretty sure the rest of the world would declare war and launch a preemptive invasion. But since these warring tribes aren't apparently aware of what viruses are or why jungle witchcraft can't stop Ebola, the world takes no major action and the infected spread.

What are Zig Forums's thoughts on this?

Attached: ebola.jpg (579x492, 64.8K)

I wish the WHO wouldnt keep trying to save these fucking niggers.
They should keep the afroniggers out of white countries and america and stay silent about the whole thing. This is god taking the overpopulated nigger out. Why must they always get in the way of god?

Do you blame the rabid dog, or the human for trying to pat it and not put it down instead

I blame the obvious jews in command of these alphabet soup sanitation departments.

♥♥♥ DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY IT?♥♥♥

It's up to the west to take in these poor people as refugees; and no, screening them would be racist.

Attached: 1385732737324.png (238x220, 31.77K)

Anything that results in less niggers is a good thing. The whole continent is way beyond carrying capacity ever since they kicked all the white people out. So I hope they die in the hundreds of millions.

Attached: 1324262837107.gif (512x288, 2.03M)

the Chinese needs to start spraying Ebola from planes

Just think if we would have genocided niggers from the planet how much better off our world would be. Makes me nostalgic for a timeline that I’m missing

Attached: 2E3FC547-5C15-45C5-B324-3CB90223FFE0.jpeg (519x364, 121.79K)

I'd prefer it to be more like the 80s again with a 90+% white population, but I get what you're saying.

My boner is erect. I hope they make it on the refugee boats and Ebby keeps it in long enough so they can infect others in europe.
Like but without being a kike.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!

WHY CONTAIN IT?

Leaving breathing space for your family there Pedro?

The objective is to flood those lands inhabited by White people who have proven naturally-resistant to the disease with those susceptible in the hope it will mutate and prove fatal to everyone, thereby clearing the continent for its new owner-occupants, the guess-whos.

Attached: ebola chan 3.jpg (964x1450, 259.74K)

The Chicoms?

The EU already set in motion a massive resettlement plan to bring Africa niggers into Europe. Not to mention the thousands that are already coming over as refugees. I doubt any of them go through medical examination.
For now I am content, Ebola made some headlines in the past, not much happened. But an outbreak in Europe could become pretty serious, now that niggers are freely floating through multiple nations in droves, that makes quarantine near impossible.
In that case, only one solution might be viable.

Attached: 1400688-arthaspaladin1[1].jpg (480x480, 14.69K)

They'll just find a way to make sure the blame doesn't fall on the people causing it, like how they tried to make AIDS seem like it wasn't only a gay thing.

Attached: no cure for love.jpg (1600x900, 227.03K)

Now what if it spread to the street shitters?

With today's mass communication if would be difficult to pull that off again. Everyone knows already that Ebola comes from Africa. The danger in this case is not misinformation, but that people will continue to to apathetic about it. The sad truth is, most would rather wither away in agony then to muster the will to remove the problem. The west is already suffering from terminal altruism.

I'm no doctor but isn't ebola a bacteria?

WE LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!

Soon it will be all over the population since California is deregulating and legalizing the spread of HIV. It will spread across the country as Californians migrate from their failing state. It will probably spread in the latino communities and go back home with them to Mexico and beyond. Canada will be fucked too since they have open borders, but they may have a right wing government and shut those borders just in time.

What California is doing should be illegal because the real super-bug threat anyone who's anyone is worried about looks exactly like HIV mutated with another bug. If something weird happens in someone with HIV and the Flu, or HIV and Ebola, or HIV with any of the numerous diseases we eradicated which are being brought back by mass illegal immigration, that could be it for civilization as we know it. A bug like that would mean grounded travel everywhere, worldwide food shortages, an economic and system collapse. Internet would stay up though, so there's that.

Attached: 1447354221.jpg (720x960, 118.91K)

…no

It's a virus. You're probably confused because it stays alive so long on surfaces and in the dead infected.

Attached: europer.jpg (532x397, 55.82K)

Like I said, I'm no doctor…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (415x640, 464.74K)

I read this many times now, it still sounds like fiction to me. I would laugh in your face if you said that of any European country.

If Ebola spreads and you went to Africa you'd basically be a default doctor because you don't believe in witchcraft and you know not to have sex with dead infected bodies. That's the low standard of doctoring over there.

It's not fiction. It used to be that if you have HIV and you go around fucking other people without telling them or knowingly infecting them in any other way, you'd get charged similarly to if you were knowingly infecting or poisoning someone with any other a deadly agent. Which is how it should be.

But the Californian left and LGBT movement there has decided that's discrimination, so they're reducing the punishment of knowingly spreading HIV to almost nothing. These are the same leftists who have caused outbreaks of hepatitis and previously eradicated diseases with other policies such as mass illegal migration without health checks, letting people shit on the sidewalks and streets, handing out free needles for drug use, and letting people throw their free used needles all over the ground.

All of their policies are basically the exact way that disease spreads: feces, contamindated environment, STDs, and infected migration. Every time they pass a new policy to spread more disease, they claim they're stopping bigotry.

Attached: 1445243483.jpg (550x736, 123.19K)

Kill yourself, moshe.

What?

still no doctor

Attached: jui-good-crem-hit-old-poo-ee-nasty-bugs-983193[1].png (500x466, 125.92K)

Any white retard who goes over to help or gives a single cent to save anyone is a traitor.

Please no.

How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other way.

Attached: uther-the-lightbringer.jpg (210x240, 30.21K)

HIV is legal already, in Canada.
the circulation of hiv is good because whites are resistant against it.
the legalization of crime and normalization of illness is a communist (jewish) agenda.

Pretty sure the only ebola outbreak is in your ugly curly head.

Did you not read the articles?

Attached: hilry.jpg (255x183, 8.2K)

Let me stop you right there. Kikes are the ones in the positions to do this trash. Kikes are the ones that are trying to slaughter Europeans.

I'm white, thus immune; let it spread.