Londonistan: Teens ‘disembowelled with a machete’ in 30-strong gang fight ‘over a belt’

Londonistan: Teens ‘disembowelled with a machete’ in 30-strong gang fight ‘over a belt’

One witness to yesterday's attack said: “There was a group of youths shouting at each other.

“One had a big a** hunting knife and he was screaming ‘I want my belt back, I want my belt back’."

“The knife was about 16 inches long.

She said: "“Where are they getting these knives? It was like a machete. The handle was black. There was blood on it.

“Then one of the police was shouting ‘Knife! Knife!’ and about seven of them ran over to the car park.”

thesun.co.uk/news/7033522/camberwell-stabbing-gang-fight-south-london/

OI U GOT A LICENSE FOR DAT KNIFE MATE?

Attached: ezgif-2-e7d6e9ac39.gif (682x1200, 446.83K)

So? Just put a ban on knifes like on guns. There's a reason the UK has 10 times lower shootings than the USA.

They really should get a life and bin that knife. Youths will be youths though.

You’re joking? I love driving around

I prefer vagina

How can death win? I am not death.
I am the Death Angel.

Shouldn't have taken his belt tbh.

OI, BIN THAT KNIFE, YA YOB!!!

Attached: knife-800x500.jpg (501x500, 60.93K)

Bomben auf Engeland

So what happens when they fight over something slightly more substantial like, say, a woman?
Are they gonna raze the whole fucking city?

Attached: Now to reclaim my prize.mp4 (1920x1080, 3.76M)

Never happened

Attached: subtle merchant.jpg (570x854, 92.92K)

Feels bad, man.

My initial reaction upon reeding the headline was that it's absolutely horrifying something like this could happen in a first world country…

Then I realized it was "youths" and there was nothing first world about it. I really shouldn't have been surprised.

Maybe because it has 10x less people than the US.

They certainly seem to be trying their damn hardest to be dropped from that denomination, though.
Shit, maybe they're trying to race Sweden there while leaving nothing but a pile of ashes on their wake.

Attached: morrownaz.png (720x715, 342.68K)

less guns=less deaths moron

It's still just fresh in Britain. The US rarely bothers to report on the countless crimes that go down in the ghettos. Instead we just wait for crime reports at the end of the year and see 60+ homicides a month. Where there's are niggera, there's nothing.

Just get out.

Attached: real life Tanya.jpg (1199x916, 187.02K)

Prisons ban almost everything yet have rates of violence many times that of anywhere on their outside. If the UK bans knives, nigs will move on to shanks made out of anything they can sharpen.

Right, said the nigger that the UK had 10 ten times less people than America. Hmmmm let's work that out for you:
kill yourself moron

Most prisons that are defective are in red states which slash funding for everything. What's even the point of your argument?

Kill yourself, leddit.

100% false
What is the rate of gun ownership in Chimpcago - legal and illegal? What is the homicide rate for Chimpcagoo?

What is the rate of gun ownership for tiny 250 person town in Rural Montana? What is the homicide rate for that won?

Doesn't matter, the numerical count of guns is what is relevant. Chicago in reality needs more gun control.

Attached: Bait - that's bait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Sub 90 IQs or is sarcasm the bane of chatbots?

This is the fucking internet, as a rule of thumb I'd rather first suspect someone of being as dumb as they present themselves to be over presuming them to be acting in a facetious manner and possibly granting the benefit of the doubt to some drooling retard that got lost on his way to reddit.

Attached: don't try to imitate asuka the fucking dork.jpg (814x540, 75.24K)

You do realize that is just a pessimistic strategy being applied to interpreting subtext to compensate for you being as unable to intuit it as someone with colorblindness being able to differentiate between red and green? For me, when I read text I can hear the tone the writer intended very clearly. What you are doing is not indicative of mental superiority, but just a coping mechanism for having a maladapted mind.

soyboy detected

Attached: 6f237da7e6a401b4011cc164c999c79ccdfde4cf4e8046550e374e682e3fe934.png (990x578, 537.61K)

At first I had tears in my eyes from laughing…then it was just tears.

PAID JEWISH SHILL CONFIRMED
This is a proven lie.