Jews voluntarily expelling themselves from the UK for free

London (CNN) — Mark Lewis, a famed libel and privacy lawyer, is leaving Britain. Worn down by years of anti-Semitic abuse and death threats, he has decided enough is enough.
The 53-year-old plans to begin a new life in Israel with his partner, Mandy Blumenthal, by year's end. Both were born and raised in England. Both are very ready to leave.
"I just want to get out of here. It's a massive thing to do but I've actually had enough," Lewis said. "People might dislike me in Israel because of my political views, might think I'm too right-wing or left-wing or whatever, but they are not going to dislike me for being Jewish."

Two people have previously been imprisoned for threatening to murder him for being Jewish, Lewis said. Now, he said, he's reached the stage where he's "almost being desensitized to the threats" – from both right and left – such is their regularity.
The couple's decision comes as accusations of anti-Semitism dog Britain's main opposition Labour Party and its leader, Jeremy Corbyn. At the same time, incidents of recorded anti-Semitism are near record levels.
Lewis sees Corbyn as a catalyst for anti-Semitism rather than a threat in himself, saying the Labour leader has "moved the rock and it's the people who are crawling out from underneath it who are the problem." As a public figure and prominent pro-Israel voice, Lewis is an easy target for abuse on social media.
The Community Security Trust (CST), a charity that fights anti-Semitism, recorded 727 anti-Semitic incidents in the first six months of 2018, the second-highest total ever marked for the first half of a year since the CST began recording anti-Semitic incidents in 1984. Only the total for the first six months of 2017 has been higher.
The current climate has shaken Britain's roughly 300,000-strong Jewish community.
Since the UK took in some 90,000 Jews from the European mainland as World War II loomed, it has been considered one of the safest places in the world for Jews to live. Unlike in neighboring France, where a 2015 terror attack targeted a kosher supermarket and a Holocaust survivor was killed in her home in March, no lethal violence has occurred. But the conversation is changing.
"We are seeing British Jews increasingly talking about leaving and also seeing signs of people actually leaving, not just to Israel, but also to the United States and Canada – and Australia is a destination as well," said Gideon Falter, chairman of the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA).

archive.fo/KASPy

sage, hide, and report all glowniggers

Most Anglos have at least 15% Jewish ancestry. So I don't buy that number for a second. They probably mean practicing Jews.

Fuck off nigger or prove it.

(jew)
Just like the Polish are now magically kikes because they stand up for themselves? Fucking terminate your life shill.

It saddens me that this good work is almost assuredly done by Muzzies and not proper God fearing Englishmen who are all cucked pussies who only raise their fists to complain about which Nigger, Spic or Don can kick a ball the hardest. I guess that was the point all along - flood the West with 11th century goat fuckers who will scare the Diaspora back to Israel. Then BOOM Samson option all day long. Pathetic really.

Most Poles and Russians are like 25%+ kike ancestry. Strangely enough, it seems the more Jewish ancestry they have, the more antisemitic they are from the ones I've met.
I guess they are just self hating Jews? Maybe this explains the rise in antisemitism in UK too?

Where are you pulling your stats off schlomoid ?

It's kind of neat how you subhuman fucktards can never tell the truth. It's like breeding a dog that can only wag its tail while you beat it. Anyway, it will give us something to talk about while we are unloading the train cars of your bodies into open pits.

Attached: shut-it-down-gif-11.gif (620x400, 1.37M)

From neanderkike to anglokike.
Interesting spin (((you))) have there.

Why are we natzee'ing more DNA results from 23andMoshe that show a percentage of ashkeNAZI genetics

Attached: 1521934057504.png (500x501, 79.66K)

After 1.2 billion in R&D, the jewish IQ has produced a new tactic

chegged

we all jus one big kike yall

Attached: lel 01.gif (566x509, 58.79K)

They tell you to indulge in yellow fever and your daughters to get blacked while they have their own Nuremburg laws, but just for them.

Lemme explain something quite elementary, my dear user.

Attached: 1504028977477.png (302x321, 163.05K)

It's because /ourguy/ Corbyn is currently leading a violent purge of the Jews from the labour party. Hale Corbyn!

Mark Lewis, a famed libel and privacy lawyer, is leaving Britain. Worn down by years of anti-Semitic abuse and death threats, he has decided enough is enough.
The 53-year-old plans to begin a new life in Israel with his partner, Mandy Blumenthal, by year's end. Both were born and raised in England. Both are very ready to leave.
"I just want to get out of here. It's a massive thing to do but I've actually had enough," Lewis said. "People might dislike me in Israel because of my political views, might think I'm too right-wing or left-wing or whatever, but they are not going to dislike me for being Jewish."

Attached: download (85).jpg (487x600, 135.15K)

If kikes would stop using massively exploitative tactics to dominate finance, law, and business, and if they'd stop deliberately forcing massive populations of shitskin "diversity" into white countries so they can weaken whites and eventually exterminate them, maybe there would be less hostility and maybe kikes would have a shot at surviving another 10 years on this planet. But they don't stop. They never stop. They are compelled to destroy the west and the white race completely and forever.

Stay the fuck out of America, you cockroach parasitic fucks. Not welcome here.

kike full first post

Only the lords and the (((high society))).

Yeah, no. Kikes traditionally formed very insular societies and didn't interbreed with surrounding peoples at all give or take a strategic marriage with local royalty in exchange for financing a war or two until roughly 150 years ago when they started to secularise, and even then only very rarely. Mischlings are a very recent phenomenon.

Kryptokikes who lived secretly or converted in england to start the 1649 revolution. These converted jews are more common than in other places in europe.

Hmm

Attached: Think.jpg (979x832, 200.98K)

Attached: 95e.png (800x764, 225.39K)

Kikes imported mudslimes,you disingenuous jew fuck and the goyim are waking up to this truth.

The problem is that Brits don't take their own side. See:
It's a chicken or egg situation.

All Jews have to return to Israel for their end times world domination prophecy to come true. They are flooding the west to smoke out the shekel hungry Jews and clearing the land for greater Israel at the same time. Destroying whites, the only race which can stop them, is the extra bonus. Also revenge because they hate us to begin with.

Very much this.
Theres no singular organisational structure just jews jewing and Israel is dominated by zionist jews who believe their prophecies are real

They subvert a country and then flee after they have destroyed it. At least this time they are voluntarily walling themselves in a single place.

It is the Blacks and Muslims that we want deporting themselves from Britain for free.

The zionists are forcing aliyah and blaming the goyim for the antisemitism they deliberately created.

This FACT not THEORY has already been dismissed by the (((media))) as antisemitic.

Attached: 8f9.jpg (600x600, 35.75K)

This. You hit the nail right on the head.

We will be seeing this a LOT in the new two years.