Evidence that Stormfront is a C.I.A. Psychological Warfare Operation

Evidence that Stormfront is a C.I.A. Psychological Warfare Operation

- Don Black’s wife Chloe Black has been employed for the past 40+ years as an executive assistant for Emilia Fanjul at Florida Crystals in West Palm Beach, Florida.

- Florida Crystals is a corporation owned and controlled by Emilia Fanjul’s husband, multi-billionaire oligarch Cuban ex-patriot José 'Pepe' Fanjul.

- José 'Pepe' Fanjul and his brother Alfonso 'Alfy' Fanjul, Jr. received C.I.A. counter-intelligence officer training through C.I.A. covert operations AMFAST and AMCHEER in the early 1960’s. Their father Alfonso Fanjul, Sr. received C.I.A. reserve intelligence officer training from C.I.A. agent David Sánchez Morales at C.I.A. covert Miami station JMWAVE during the same time period.

- Thus José 'Pepe' Fanjul and his brother Alfonso 'Alfy' Fanjul, Jr. are lifelong C.I.A. agents / assets.

- Don Black has no job and no source of income. He is entirely dependent on the monthly salary that his wife Chloe Black receives from Florida Crystals and José 'Pepe' Fanjul.

- Thus Stormfront, Don Black, and his entire family (Chloe Black, Derek Black) are financially supported by a C.I.A. agent, namely José 'Pepe' Fanjul.

- Thus Don Black and his entire family (Chloe Black, Derek Black) are de facto C.I.A. operatives and Stormfront is a de facto C.I.A. operation.

Attached: Don Black C.I.A. S.O.C.O.M. Seals.jpg (3300x1289, 857.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/stochastic_terrorism
dictionary.com/browse/stochastic-terrorism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanjul_brothers
thezog.info/
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Don Black C.I.A. Nicaraguan Contras.png (1354x1374 390.45 KB, 165.2K)

Time's up, Stormniggers.

kill yourself

Do you have any idea if it's true that the Order had planned to assassinate David Duke because they thought he was an informant or some other kind of enemy agent? I saw the claim made on one of the Renegays' twitter accounts.

Why? You're just being led astray by the CIA'a mind games into a Jewish den of timewasting insanity, or you're a Shit-tier CIANignog shill. Fuckup retard.

Dude with the shit Duke has involved himself with over the years he should be in federal prison.

THE ZOG.INFO THREAD
SHOULD WHITE COUNTRIES STAY WHITE

This is how you can detect a shill cumguzzler right off the bat. Absolutely consider suicide for your stupid ass.

Attached: cianiggy.jpg (1200x800, 135.95K)

Looks like I've spooked the shill. Stay salty libtard

Attached: get a life.webm (480x356 1.73 MB, 479.61K)

major autist

Do you fuckers just use a template and then plug names into it?

Evidence that is a CIA Psychological blah blah blah…

Yeah, you jews tend to be riddled with mental illnesses

Same can be said for you debunker shills. Whenever something doesn't corroborate with your agenda, you shift the goal posts.

get a real job shill

I am seriously fed up of your "evidence that [insert right wing] here is a shill/CIA/ConOP/etc." threads. Leave and never return you fucking kike.

Changing your IP doesn't make you look any less dumber kike kun

ITT: jew shills calling jew shills jew shills

Attached: 4a2bef14d7b92b5d502ec4b5233e70c696fa669d1c8277d07bc854405aa119a0.jpg (680x960, 110.93K)

incel alert

I'm a fed, you're a fed, EVERYONE'S a fed. Never go outside goyim, everyone works for an alphabet agency

Figured all this out 7 years ago. There is a lot more information. I'll save you years of time…. no matter which path you take, they all end with the (((Anglo-Saxons))) teaming up with the Jews against Celtic/Roman Europe.

All of those jokers are Anglocentric charlatans, and that means CIA. Notice how much DD has harped about muh England the past 18 months? Oh, there is much more than this. Just wait 'till you learn the "Vikings" were Jewish paid mercenaries sent out to wreck havoc against Europeans.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 202.58K)

Neither does your psyop work here Shlomo.

If David Duke is a fed, why does he never tell his followers to do illegal shit? What is his goal? To spy on us? The govt can spy on us by just using our phones.

Ok, the reasoning behind the topic seems legit and the kikestorm of shills underline it. May I politely ask who the fuck is jewing who around here?

So a white nationalist is CIA? Who gives a damn? Is he handing you RPGs and telling you to hit federal buildings as well? As long as they aren't spreading disinfo, make good use of the service and continue to push white nationalism into the normie sphere. Somebody in the government is just going to have to get the message that the injustice of whites being pushed out by migrant invaders needs a solution. Continue to make your own avenues for white nationalism so more can travel its path.

I haven't read that before, but anything is possible. They may have figured out that David Duke was/is a second generation CIA agent.

But this is kind of a moot point because The Order itself was filled with CIA/US military operatives such as Glenn Miller, a twenty year US Army Special Forces operator (Green Beret).

He was.

But contrary to what some simple minded people think, this doesn't then mean that David Duke isn't a CIA operative. Hal Turner is a self-admitted FBI informant / agent provocateur yet he spent 5+ years in a Federal prison.

Attached: David Duke Criminal Conviction 2.png (920x1033 52.46 KB, 116.28K)

That's only because they were done with Hal. His cover had been blown the previous year, and he probably stopped being useful.

Attached: Hava Nagila Hal.webm (314x480, 2.96M)

Stochastic terrorism doesn't usually involve explicit instructions to carry out criminal acts:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/stochastic_terrorism

dictionary.com/browse/stochastic-terrorism

sage

Probably.

>…. no matter which path you take, they all end with the (((Anglo-Saxons))) teaming up with the Jews…

You obviously haven't noticed the common ethnicity of all these spooks. They're not Anglo-Saxon.

AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER AIDS AIDS NIGGER NIGGER
I FUCKING HATE IT MAKE IT STOP
NOTHING BUT SHITPOSTS AND SHIT-FLINGING ALL DAY

how do i join the CIA too

OH BEGORAH HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE
HIBERNIAN CONSPIRACY
YOU """IRONIC"""-SHITPOSTING NIGGER FAGGOT?

BY NOT WASTING QUADS YOU FAGGOT

how are you going to psyop if you can't get gets like these

Explain how fighting communists is somehow bad?

Source?

Source?

Proof?

OP, even if you are right this is an absolutely shit thread. Provide sources for your outrageous claims next time or go back to your cuck shed.

Holy shit, it's insulting how brightly they glow.

IGNORE THE CIA PROJECT! CIA IS OUR FRIEND! WE BACK THE CIA 1000%

Report this OP.
He is a schizo shill fuck that thinks any and everything pro-white is a CIA psyop. He doesn't provide any evidence and always uses the same shitty MS paint SOCOM boomer-tier images.

He never provides proof when asked either

bump, so many triggered spooks ITT

REEE WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF STORMFAG'S BRAINS HOOKED UP TO CIA MACHINES BEING CONFIGURED REEE STOP POSTING INCONVENIENT COINCEDENCES REEEEEEE

CIA/DoS operative imkampfy pls go

You've become easily identifiable as a projector of mental illness upon others.

Your life is sad.

You totally fit in here.

Like, just google the connections he's given you, man.

One it would be illegal, two it's too small a userbase, three it's been around for twenty years, four it hasn't changed anything in their favour. I could go on but as usual, OP sucks cocks.

Some spic;
from whic the cocksucker known as OP gives us this gem;

It's probably not just today that your brain hasn't worked.

This retarded conspiratard made an identical thread about redice using the same ms-paint edits

This just reeks of qanon shitposting

Like, they're billionaires man. What the fuck is your point anyway?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanjul_brothers

This site looks remarkably similar to the OP. It's a fucking treasure trove.
thezog.info/

The C.I.A. and U.S. military have been engaged in illegal psychological warfare operations against American citizens on American soil since the late 1940's. I fail to see your point.

Stormfront is the largest white nationalist discussion forum on the internet, by far.

Stormfront is also the oldest white nationalist discussion forum on the internet, by far.

A vague statement of indeterminate meaning.

You sound like a jew.

Qanon is a CIA / US military psychological warfare operation as well, a fact which has been pointed out many times on this board.

WN is a golem. I don't think I'd have to explain its purposes here.

What's most interesting to me about all this is that the US Congress has never attempted to stop the CIA's / US military's illegal psychological warfare operations against the American public for at least the past 70 years.

I think the implications of this observation are staggering. Military dictatorship?

If you read Mathis, it was always a dictatorship.
mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Well, dicatorship isn't right. It's oligarchy with a giant psyop division.

Man my brain is fucking useless. I'm never eating dairy again.

Attached: 19209378589027344.PNG (356x524, 380.86K)

Miles Mathis is clearly a CIA agent. You can tell in two different ways.

- He's a professional artist. The CIA has completely controlled the entire American arts sector ever since the 1950's-1960's (through the Congress for Cultural Freedom).

- He cleverly mixes legitimate information (intelligence agency psyops) with ludicrous conspiracy disinformation (everyone with the same surname is somehow related to each other).

Yep it's me who's the jew though. You caught me red handed

I know what you're getting at. Jewish billionaire oligarchs obviously control the American political process just like in Russia (especially since the 2010 Citizens United decision). But it seems to me that there's more going on than just that. From my observation, the US military has an incomprehensible degree of power and influence in American society, both historically and currently.

The only place I see that word being used is on jewish social media, though.

I don't use social media so I wouldn't know.

All I know is that these people are intentionally muddying the waters by pointing at everything as a CIA psyop. It's going to lead to boy-who-cried-wolf because nobody is going to believe it when there actually is shit going on.

Besides nobody here uses stormfront anyways. Calling it a honeypot would be fine but trying to web up some hamfisted conspiracy on how everything pro-white is some secret CIA op is spastic.

There actually is shit going on, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But you don't believe it, because you have no comprehension of the CIA's and US military's psyop capabilities, which are at least 50 years more advanced than anything being utilized in the civilian sector.

But it is. And it dates back to 1947 with the founding of Regnery Publishing, the formation of which the CIA, DOD, and FBI were all involved with.

Maybe decades ago it could have been true but the browning and poz of america has brain-drained what were once threatening institutions into incompetent messes.

Do you really think they're capable at 7d monkey chess? At it's best the CIA was being outsmarted by Soviets at every corner and Russia is doing the same to them today.

US military intelligence and special operations are still vastly majority white. That's where these psyops are emanating from.

Ahh, another divide and conquer thread.

Everyone is cia operative without actual proof.

Attached: 4fe52f9a04780313fc6952cbc00c5269891568d2891730f9730eb7c7da430aab.jpg (2048x1536, 168.38K)

If that is true then they know the demographics, they do not care for comfort?

David Duke, on of the main proprietors of that community, flew planes for a CIA proprietary. Don't you find that connection substantial for at least an investigation into the possibility of stormfront being a CIA psyop? Almost every 'white representative' that you see the jews kvetching about on talmudvision is to some extent or another a double agent or spreading memes that are obviously divisive among anti-jewish researchers eg. "kill all niggers", "jews are controlled by the illuminati", "Trump is the new hitler". The ones who are more reasonable and accurate are completely avoided like uranium by the media jews/pentagon operatives.

Attached: David Duke C.I.A. Chart.png (500x723 130.82 KB, 60.07K)

this. It reads identical to the red ice thread

No.

This is the same song you dance every times.

He didn't say kill all jews/niggers = controlled oppo.

He did say kill all jews/niggers = controlled oppo because too radical.

Current picture of Chloe Black (she's standing directly behind Don Black, seated). She really hit the wall.

Attached: Don Black Chloe Black.jpg (900x600, 90.21K)

What do you think most of the Internet is?

Created by DARPA?

What's with the crop?

It's a clearly a series of exposes on CIA/OSS Psyops, you fucking idiot. You're acting like OP is trying to hide it or something.

c00l dialectic. Anyone who is clearly genocidal, as the jews are, work for jews or are simply subhuman. Considering that Europeans aren't subhuman, it's an indication that they are working for the jews. '''Jewish Media: "See, America, this is why you should be proud of WW2 and the slaughter of 4 million germans and proud of Israel. These people are [insert jewish projection]".

I guess whoever took the picture was trying to hide the faces of the minors.

I stopped browsing the site, you didn’t stop fucking with me.

I am going to lose my cool, and no one is going to to stop me.

Which seems to be fucking suspicious, no, not the family, but who fucking crops it.

OP is a fucking D&C faggot, hired by the fucking jews themselves.
Oh boy, I guess Zig Forums is a board of peace after all.

Yeah, you guys are done for.

Attached: 1982354023588.gif (250x170, 1.23M)

So how about that proof, OP?

My only proof needed is that you will always go against right wing figures?

The jews themselves or the leftist celebs? Not even one fucking peep.

Let us not forget

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THE JEW IS NAMED! ISRAEL IS BROUGHT TO LIGHT!

The messenger matters not.

So the argument is a guy's wife works for a corporation. Said corporation has CEOs at the top. These CEOs were CIA. So essentially you're saying everyone here is CIA and everyone everywhere is because we've all worked for big corporations with CIA in them. Like McDonalds or something.

You made the "Red Ice is CIA" thread right? I have a weird feeling some (((Alt-Right))) workers are trying to conflate everyone in order to take the heat off /theirgoys/. Am I wrong Zig Forums?

Attached: 226751_461660680563307_750800679_n.jpg (500x622, 84.33K)

Half-right.

There's a bunch of jews paid to call any and all of their opponents as jews on Zig Forums, they are iconic because they shop jew noses and jew hats onto other people.

Fuck off shill.

It's you that is glow in the dark nigger, who is spreading paranoia, and distrust.

they name the jew.

So does Hal Turner.

I think trs/enoch are retarded and profit-motivated but I don't think they're le secret CIA operatives like these retards to.

I honestly think the "ITS ALL CONTROLLED OP NEVER PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING" is a jewish D&C creation

Think again.

Attached: Mike Enoch C.I.A. Chart.png (1694x1614, 227.36K)

And? What matters is that they name the jews.

Throw it into the trash.

Enoch is Mossad

good thing stormfront has been irrelevant for years now. their last gathering had like 40 people tops. i wouldn't worry about them

CIA and Aman/Mossad (due to his employment by Israeli military intelligence front company Oddcast).

not OP

Proof?

Enoch is right fucking there, why don't you go and confront him with this shit?

Nope, just Mossad. All of those guys are Mossad.

I used to live with one of them.

Right where?

In Amy Friedman's bed.

Mossad is basically the Jewish Mafia

That's not correct.

Explain in detail.

I know who they are, I also know you’re a Jew.

I live with a member of the Jewish Mafia.