Gang of Blacks beat Elderly White Woman to a Bloody Pulp in DC; #BlackTwitter Celebrates

Tl;DR of the story
"Oh my God. You just fuckin' smacked my head."
Then it cuts to a second video where the elderly woman is severely beaten bloody on the ground

This isn't the most shocking part about it either.
Pic related is some sheboon posting it on twitter, gaining 460k views and almost 7,000 LIKES with hundreds of blacks,
including verified users, celebrating the attempted murder of this old woman.

This is the perfect chance to redpill Whites on the measure of absolute imhumane brutality that the anti-whites are willing to publically and OPENLY support against defenseless bystanders for the crime of "Racism",
even up to a crowd of black men beating some 70 year old woman into a bloody mess for saying a single word.

There have been many cases like this, but this is the first where they have clearly supported violence this extreme en-mass.
If we spread this around and show white normies the way that they are CELEBRATING it on twitter, I think it will fully wake them up to our racial reality.
There's a possibility that even moderates like Tucker could cover this if it is spread far enough.

Attached: btwiter.png (462x292 274.04 KB, 166.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABeale202/status/1029727340488732672
archive.fo/NOS6s
wpgc.radio.com/blogs/white-woman-calls-someone-n-word-x2-bus-ne-gets-beat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to post the twitter
twitter.com/ABeale202/status/1029727340488732672
archive.fo/NOS6s

Reminder: DO NOT REPORT and ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
We want this to be plain to see out in the open

Attached: unseasoned.png (592x432 402.18 KB, 303.65K)

Trump's ideal America.

Attached: Trump2020Platform.png (564x564 374.04 KB, 57.01K)

Checking liveleak and WSHH.

.mp4

Attached: RRlDC9BSH65OMaeW.mp4 (720x720, 4.4M)

Where was her gun? Did this woman not know we are in the middle of a race war? I bet she does now.

Attached: 28618585cce7d35ea5d803b7dab6879a3294db990b1e5aac838c39739aaa632b.png (1080x1079, 1.39M)

Enjoy your ban you fucking subversive cunt.

Need a copy of the whole confrontation.

Yeah.. you don't run the board anymore, remember?

In DC? You don't have rights in DC.

WAKE THE NORMIES. BREAK THEIR PROGRAMMING.

Attached: dfb.gif (480x270, 9.87M)

Potentially sensitive content.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 1.19.07 AM.png (586x152, 41.9K)

Attached: wat.PNG (581x640, 204.84K)

He is serving for the basis of their anti-white radicalization.
Things would have never gotten this hot without him.
Accelerationism is key

If she had a gun and shot them while they were attacking her, this would have turned into a nationwide hate crime on the news 24/7 because she said nigger before they attacked her. It's better it turned out this way.

It's south africa level at this point.

calling someone a nigger is grounds for a justified murder to a lot of people, God save us

But her right to freedom of speech was trampled on? And she was female, don't such things matter to normies anymore?

Not really no

And leaving you and your family holding the bag.

The woman who posted that tweet isn't just any old Nigger bitch she is running for city council in DC

Accelerationism is Tikkum Olan repackaged for angry goyim.

Attached: put a tarp down bro.png (847x445, 672.07K)

Is that his head splitting?

REMEMBER Just weeks ago Obama was trying to deradicalize the brown horde because the jews and their mouthpieces do NOT want it to escalate into full-on civil unrest.

They want a slow demographic boil, but they've lost control of their rabid dogs through with own propagandizing
It's not working.

It's not going to be fixed by any president whites vote in. You're trying to grasp and reform something which has been long gone and dead. Only through true struggle will our people wake up. When it comes knocking at their doors and they are FORCED to choose sides.

That’s fucking disgusting. You better not be doing that shit to me. I am not a Muslim.

It's just a migraine. He'll be fine.

Okay that's good. My mom won't let me watch the video. She says if I do she'll reset my goodboy points to 0 and I almost have enough for a 10 person party at Chuck E. Cheese's.

That's a lot of waifu's, user.

I had to do Ms. Crabottomstein's laudry for a year. A whole year.

for what purpose

Can't understand why she called her a nigger?

And how many dead niggers do you see in this video?

It's called shitposting, you enormous no-fun-allowed niggerfaggot.

Attached: bypass.png (540x360 339 B, 7.2M)

This is why we need cars.

Attached: brainwashed ann frank illuminati tat nigger.jpeg (1200x800, 118.09K)

You people are fucking worthless.
No, I am never turning gay or bi

Not happening

i could change that, user

Fuck off, kike.

If niggers hospitalize a white person and that in-turn wakes up 1,000+ normie whites into hating niggers, I think it's better that it happened.

The white american psyche is frozen in a cryogenic state where they can ignore and avoid the reality of race.
Shit like this helps melt them out of it guaranteed.

Could the metadata in the original source yield any useful information? And since it's obviously a bad neighborhood there should be a video camera on that bus. Where is that footage?

In the comment section the niggers named the bus number/route. I forgot what it was but you'll find it.

this nigger writed hisself some bullshit about this event

wpgc.radio.com/blogs/white-woman-calls-someone-n-word-x2-bus-ne-gets-beat

Attached: eyasu delesa.png (1205x819, 1.2M)

Suprisingly unbaised for showing some of the comments made by twitter nigs
Also
What the fuck

Did you faggots forget when Kate Stienley's murderer was acquitted by an all non white jury?
ZOG IS THE GOVERNMENT
ZOG IS THE POLIC
ZOG IS THE JUDICIARY

Yep I should have expected such.
Anybody who thinks we can vote out of it at this point is a dupe

She looks like a jew, still no reason to beat her over hirt feelings & hopefully the niggers who did it will het life in prison.

JUST part and parcel.

Am I the only one who sees this as your typical hippies era liberal bitch? No white person whose had to bite their tongue for this many decades is stupid enough to run there mouth when they know the cards that are stacked against them. Usually its dumb white liberals that get high on their own farts believing they can say the privileged bullshit that they claim we all have when it suits them and thus escape the actual real life consequences that they've created.

This is where "Dems are the reel raycests" comes into play. They honestly see these people as pets when its convenient but when the nig noggity gets to them they throw them off with the true internal disgust that's always been there and its so liberating to finally do it they jump straight to the thing that hits the most, and unfortunately hits them back in return thanks to the world these assholes created for the rest of us.

She should be lucky to be alive. One look at her and my sympathy is gone because I see exactly what she is at heart.

Filtered.

Ignored.

Attached: 1503595770193.jpg (797x1000 54.73 KB, 174.82K)

let's go

Attached: Aryan - Coonshooting Boogie-OfkvkbGRBGw.webm (640x360, 4.46M)

nigger defense user has arrived

Where is the rest of the footage? This is missing the only important part of the video.

What is there to defend even from a propaganda point of view?

You're going to die here, boy, just like the ones before.

There used to be a time when this place would be cheering that the liberal bitch got what she deserved instead of this faggy defense for someone stupid enough to sit on a bus full of nogs saying nigger as if that's really going to win over brain dead normalfags.

There would be no destruction if we simply used biological agents on the niggers.

I guess we can run them over with cars as well.

No you can’t faggot

Attached: black zombies.jpg (565x315, 46.41K)

No one will do anything about this.
If the white race continues to tolerate this, it will soon vanish.

Too bad there isn't a biological for faggots because we aren't doing our bog jobs…wait a second…

Attached: losing my face aids faggot.jpg (600x402, 41.4K)

Who said I was going to press charges?

We don't want you here. You are are just using this as an outlet for your antisocial behavior and don't actually care about white people.
Kill yourself you fucking spastic/leftypol tryhard

A nigger talking about tryhards

checked

Attached: bypass.gif (517x625 11 B, 382.58K)

From what I've heard here locally this woman is mentally ill and frequents womens homeless shelters, which I'll add are almost entirely staffed by SJWs and sheboons. Would explain the insanity of what she did.

You already outed yourself as a nigger, pavement ape.

Attached: orly.png (303x300, 84.7K)

< we wuz Zig Forums

This seems probable. I buy this more than the other narratives.

You types always find a way to spin anything this way whenever whites are attacked.
I wonder (((why)))…
kys shill

>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Too bad MLK Jr. didn't realize that most blacks are ugly on the inside, too. The only decent American blacks in existence are the one who vote right wing, have moderate intelligence, and hate rap music. Rap music is such a bad influence on black kids, it's not even funny. It constantly influences them to hate the police, commit many crimes, to be as socially unlikable as possible, and to speak in broken slang all the time. Despite its constant glorification of the gangster lifestyle, some black parents still act all confused ("he dindu nuffin. he a good boy") when their rap-loving kid grows up to be a worthless criminal.

And that's culturally speaking. Politically, 89% of blacks voted for clinton in the 2016 election. The same democrat party that supports all kinds of disgusting degeneracy. Such as cutting off your own dick to be a tranny, being an effeminate homo, legalizing marijuana, frivolous reasons for abortions, disarming the populace, defending the actions of muslim terrorism, and other degenerate platforms that are only meant to destabilize a moral country even further. So even if some blacks managed to escape the degenerate influence of rap, it's clear that 89% of them still support the one political party that constantly pushes for more degeneracy, nonstop. Ruining countries on a legal level.

TL;DR - Most blacks are either degenerates or legally support degeneracy. Very few are decent at all.

And THAT'S just culturally and politically speaking. We haven't even gone into genetics, where negroids are scientifically proven to have lower intelligence than caucasoids and mongoloids on average. The lower a person's IQ is, they'll be 1) more prone to violence and fights when things upset them, 2) have lesser empathy and love overall, and 3) be a stupid and uncontributing member to society. And unfortunately, not every black person is on the "higher end" of the African-American bell curve.

When all these degenerate factors combine together in an unholy union, you can easily see why every other race thinks that niggers are the shittiest, worst human beings on the planet. By far.
Such as how this, this, and this proves.

Wherever that old lady, I hope she's doing ok.

Please god let her die.
The blacks who laughed and posted at this shit wont back down, but the white people who chuckled at it might see how animalistic they are

Too bad MLK didn't even write those speeches in the first place also, his handlers did.
I agree, this happens all the time. It's why I hate the conservatives and their "It's just culture!" argument. The talented 10th uncle tom conservative negros still end up having thug kids. They regress to the mean.

Bus driver and city should be sued for driver's failure to render aid… At this point, bus should have come to a stop and police should have been called. Another bus should have been called to come to pick up passengers while bus driver, who witnessed event, should have waited for police to arrive to give a report to police or what happened, and video should be handed over from inside the bus. That didn't happen, and the city will have to pay damages to her now. Instead, the passengers were emboldened by the indifference of the driver and his failure to intercede or take action. Unacceptable.

Attached: swayze-roadhouse-benice.jpg (675x450, 78.37K)

They always revert to the mean, no matter what you do, user. They need to be exterminated worldwide.

There were very few whites in the twitter thread.
I don't think even the shittiest shitlibs have found out about this either. Give it a few days or a week before it makes it's rounds outside of black twitter. OR twitter could delete it and memory-hole the whole thing to save face.

Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but shitlib whites usually only support attacking white people in abstract ways publically. They're smart enough to not cheer this shit on in the open.
I even think a lot of shitlib whites don't even comprehend that the things they're pushing for will even lead to this type of violence. They pretend it'll be some utopia.

A word to describe savage behaviour results in said groups savage behaviour, how fitting

you are missing the point
maybe this particular woman was a liberal
but the point is, niggers are unbearable and we cannot live side by side
they have to go back or they have to die
liberal or not, this woman was white enough for her situation to be used to open more eyes to the untenable situation of having niggers in our societies

Nigger always victimize the weak at 6'1" and 220 lbs I've never had a nigger ever threaten me or give me shit. 70 year old woman? yeah that's a different story.

Attached: young girl.jpg (2048x1651, 1.35M)

Almond status: Ready for the Race War.

Attached: Terminator-2-tag-der-abrechnung-mit-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg (1612x1200, 113.5K)

This will be more common in the future when whites are so impoverished they can't afford cars anymore (usurious interest car purchasing is already a thing).

I had to take public transport in Europe with packs of sandniggers when I was a kid and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Too bad MLK Jr. didn't get shot when he was some anonymous nigger commie. Anyone on this board that holds any reverence whatsoever for that piece of shit needs to educate themselves.

nudes?

kill yourself

MLK was a communist owned by jewish communists . He also beat up white whores, CIA was planning to drop the tapes of it all, then MLK got shot by his handlers to distract people and to mane the CIA hold back.

Just remember to take your anger at niggers out on kikes instead, because its kikes fault and niggers dont even blink when someone kills a black state senator.

Attached: Reverend_Clementa_Pinckney.jpg (292x232, 46.75K)

Tuul Duur is an asswipe faggot.

But niggers do stop voting for other niggers if they can't.

MLK was too powerful so they disposed of him, like Rockwell. If the 2 had been able to come to an agreement, the kikes plan would be over.

Attached: Rockwell-MLK2.png (897x1599, 1013K)

You literally couldn't go two posts without trying to rehabilitate that communist monkey and even have the gall to compare him to Rockwell, you subhumans make me fucking sick.

If she doesn't make it, she deserves a Darwin Award.

Attached: b0c1a1f3896e262ecc043fcb1a2c3519_multiple-question-marks-clipart-37-multiple-question-marks-clipart_639-650.jpeg (639x650, 130.57K)

Its like the most common Rockwell meme, you havent even seen it.

Attached: George Lincoln Rockwell.png (1123x769, 643.08K)

MLK was nurtured and installed by jews in response to the hanging of Leo Frank, which also resulted int he ADL being formed and the KKK getting a second (well, third) wind.

Now, perhaps MLK, like many golems, turned on the master, but the fact remains that all nigger crime today is basically based on the hanging of Frank.

Frank raped and killed a white girl and tried to blame it on a nog by blackmailing another, the all white judge, jury and persecution could not be swayed due to the evidence against Frank and hung the jew.

jews, loving 'fitting punishments' then became the 'best friends of blacks' (even though they were the majority of slave owners and even today they sterilize blacks and treat them like shit in israel) and race bait them with their superficial resemblence to the untrained eye with Europeans into "fellow white people we really need to be stabbed for our bigotry" shenanigans.

just like England had to give away all its land because they failed to fulfill the Balfour Declaration promise of palestine for Rotschild.

jews love that kind of punishment, just look at the twilight zone, it's a jewish show.

Futhermore, they hold whitey to promises and words while they have countless ways to 'cleanse themselves from oaths even' by virtue of kol nidre, kapparot, taschlich, removal of kippah while dealing with gentiles, and other such things.

Blacks have been deceived for hundreds of years into attacking the only one that was closest to a friend to them.
I mean, where else would a nigger want to be a nigger? Africa? Nope. China? They are animal tier there, complete lack of respect. Israel? Hahah, enjoy your chemical castration?
No, whitey is best. Whitey gives them philly cheese steaks and guns. Whitey gives them (well tries to) education. In whitey land, the black only has to fear other blacks. And whitey died in droves trying to abolish slavery despite owning virtually no slaves themselves.

Nogs need to develop an eye for the jew. They are among the most fooled ones.
That said, their crimes are still real and they must be punished for it, but if they saw the light then these crimes would go down, or shift toward those who deserve an awl to the skull. Thew slimy jews that race bait daily.

This is what you get for living your whole life devoid of any agency and acting like a cunt and suddenly meet people that aren't conditioned to kiss your ass.
Sure hurts when you hit the ground lol.

Damnit, I really need to stop saging by default.

Attached: 74b30edaa5ac6f69fc757538ee815b4e4b473d7e9367f4d346d18a929432e9d8.jpg (534x700, 260.08K)

Imagine a world without niggers. A world where white men gather in peace and friendship to pursue a meaningful existence: