Texas mall robbery suspects ID'd as Mexican nationals in US illegally

Texas mall robbery suspects ID'd as Mexican nationals in US illegally
Seven suspects who were arrested in connection with an attempted robbery at a jewelry store in Texas over the weekend have been identified as Mexican nationals that were in the U.S. illegally.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has not determined when the suspects arrived and how long they’ve been here, Fox News has learned, but that is something that they’ll work to determine moving forward.
Once the suspects complete their sentences, they will be turned over to CBP so they can process their immigration and criminal histories accordingly.
The men were arraigned in court on Monday afternoon after they allegedly tried to rob the store at the La Plaza Mall in McAllen on Saturday. Mallgoers initially misconstrued their breaking the glass cases as gunfire, sparking a panic throughout the building.

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/30/texas-mall-robbery-suspects-claim-to-be-mexican-nationals-police-say.html
archive.is/CZ9qY

Zepeda Abner Posos, 24; Alberto Rafael Barrera, 32; Brayan Oliver Melchor, 23; and Javier Leobardo Olvera-Ramirez, 22, were each charged with aggravated robbery and received a $200,000 bond, according to KRGV.
Jorge Angel Rodriguez Mejia, 28; Miguel Quintanilla-Cardenas, 26; and Raul Alberto Rangel-Rivera, 43, were also charged.

Attached: filthy spics.jpg (893x502, 90.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

get-asp.com/42r2
get-asp.com/icig
get-asp.com/2vta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEWS STORIES, MORE INFO:
Raw video: get-asp.com/42r2
News story with raw video: get-asp.com/icig
Second news story: get-asp.com/2vta

Why do Mexicans look more inbred than Muslims?

Because they are a mish mash of Iberian, Aztec, nigger, and chink.

How many times do foreign nationals have to commit violent crimes on US soil before it's classified as terrorism?
Why aren't the words "Your future is in America, not here" spoken by a foreign leader to their criminal citizens not treated as state sponsored terrorism?
Why hasn't congress called upon the militia to secure the land borders?
Why aren't unauthorized, non-citizen intrusions treated as minor invasions, complete with regional retributions?

Oh, I know the answer, but it never ceases to amaze me that female minds cannot perceive this glaring problem.

Tom Hanks' long lost son in bottom right

they dindu nuffin
they was good bois
we need mo money fo dem programs

Do you know where you are?

What problem? The best chad genes will survive and that's who was most attractive in the first place unlike those loser losers.

Imagine being this dumb.

Imagine being this dumb.

Attached: demon days mutts.png (600x600, 307.35K)

You have to go back, jose.

Mexicunt's couldn't even settle the land when they owned it, kept getting BTFO by injuns. So they paid White Americans to settle it; then they tried to take it from them and go BTFO again. Sad.

Sure they weren't local boys from the barrio?

Attached: 1518046428001.png (1026x1228, 55.73K)

Q: Why did the Juarez Fire Department burn down?
A:They didn't know Jose from hose-B.

Attached: 1518044776424s.jpg (125x118, 3.45K)

It wasn't a "robbery"!
It was an undocumented loan.

Attached: soylent.jpg (755x599, 365.51K)

I got some new Hornady .45 HP ammo I'd love to try out on live targets. (legally within the grounds that it would be self defense and I would be 100% in the right to do so, glowinthedarks)

This faggot is known as "greekfag", people. I remember him sperging out on Golden Dawners because they weaken his Stalin-supporting tankie movement. Like the subversive commie he is, he claims Western culture doesn't exist
because every European nation has their own unique culture all the while believing (((Bolshevism))) is totally European. He's mostly a lurker who creates (1) posts and rarely replies to anyone.

Got banned Zig Forums because of course the cucks there are too pussified at this point. Greekfag started to support Israel and claim Jews don't deserve to be exterminated, really makes you think. Still, I'm not sure why a literal commie is here in Zig Forums, though.

deleted now, but was that the gay furry greek or a different one?
sage for completely offtopic

Even cuckchan would be embarrassed by that meme.

How is it news?

Because miscegenation is worse than inbreeding.

Based