Journalists are so desperate they'll take any bait

Normies love humor, this is a perfect way to redpill them on how trash the media is. Time to start luring them in, lads.

Attached: IMG_20180819_102116.jpg (1600x1600 681.42 KB, 337.18K)

dubz of lore, check em

Attached: ConorMeme.jpg (846x768, 114.24K)

that's pretty gud

Wew laddie, can we get a piss tape 2.0 going on? I remember they ate that shit up hook line and sinker

A thread died for this fucking garbage.

You’ll never write for the New York Times

Scared you'll be out of a job soon?

they're incredibly stupid. these jokes are ancient. truly a glimpse into the mental rat wheel in their heads. dead rat. no movement.

You’re a paid jewish shill who works in the media.
You’re absolutely terrified that we’ll feed you another dossier.

what is BOFA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (613x344, 56.35K)

Now there's an idea!

Checked
They really should be worried about random journos getting slaughtered on live tv
That's a quote

I'm not reading this thread, but this is probably generically applicable:

You must never imagine that humanity elevates leaders who are superior in mental ability or emotional maturity. Remember always that nearly every society throughout history has done something abominably retarded that destroyed it, and you are in a tiny cusp of Current Societies. Every culture that exists today will eventually do something irreparably boneheaded that destroys it forever. Some of them have already made their grand blunder, but have yet to unwind the full consequences of it.

No society survives forever. That we are on the cusp of immortality is a matter of technology, not of culture; for all the striving that has happened, nobody has found a way to keep abusive people from disintegrating their own interests for petty reasons, nor has any complete countermeasure been found to simple reversal patterns of abuse.

What I'm saying is, go ahead and break everything. There's probably always an innocent to save somewhere, and random people in power are likely an advance over the status quo.

You're rather big-brained, user. And I like it!

It's a shoulder thing that goes up

kikes just can't wrap their head around the concept of esotericism or serving a cause greater than their own being. What a miserable existence you must lead?

it's working so well, that Mockingbird media is calling fake news "Fake News"'

Instead of making jokes just feed them bullshit they want to hear, screencap it, and when they parade it around multiple outlets (since they're all in collusion) post the screencaps and call them retarded.

Journalists are all man children, /b/ tier trolls.

Attached: Michael-Edison-Hayden2.png (1413x983 456.79 KB, 577.73K)

Don't just tell people to be funny, they have to have it in their bones. At best, tell them to cease acting like Alex Jones spitting a ton of hot garbage and destroying signal noise. Get somewhere on level, see the damn horizon and know what you are and why you are here.

Attached: naw.gif (300x187, 838.28K)

Oh, and it started with a line thats missing which told him to jump in front of a bus for getting someone banned after he made a veiled threat to shoot him, right after that newspaper shooting not long ago.

Attached: Dr.Cox Rant on Why Everyone is Funny.webm (480x360, 8.99M)

You should learn how to code while you can journokike.

This. Feed them plausible details and tell them things they want to hear while subtly slipping in chan memes that would go unnoticed by normalfags. This could be the pee pee dossier all over again.

Attached: bypass.gif (400x170 1.18 KB, 479.38K)

Be advised, you're going to be skinned alive when the day of reckoning arrives. We're gonna make your agony last weeks before we kill you.

You mean blogposting isn't coding a website?

Attached: What a Shame.gif (400x226, 4.8M)

Attached: Check Em.jpg (912x1119, 262.48K)

t. Blockhead Joe

Attached: unidentified madman.jpg (1536x2048, 206.16K)

I bet if we came up with a decent enough looking dossier, we might be able to get some sexy time out of this. A little tit for tat, huh?

Piss dossier 2.0, get Bill Kristol on speed dial and make him look like a fool again.

Ok so lets do this.
What shall we say? That Manafort is actually a Russian who was surgically altered to look like Manafort?

double-dubz

This has potential! How about this one, Erin Burnett? Is she still on tv? She looks slutty enough to take the bait

Attached: Erin-Burnett.jpg (500x333, 43.69K)

Ok so how do we approach?
Do we have any examples of Russian documentation relating to cosmetic surgery? Maybe some FSB planning documents to use as a template for forging docs for "Operation Comrade Manafort"

I'd say this is a good start

Attached: dossier_email.PNG (1048x670, 37.56K)

Kek

What a bunch of scumbags.

What’s up Kike Mafia wannabe.

You’re still dodging me and acting like a woman.

oh u
But seriously now. The piss dossier only worked because we had someone who could pass it on to Steele.
So we gotta make this look good

Yeah sorry, anyone that needs glasses to see isn’t someone I can take seriously as a threat. Fight me on a level playing field faggot Sam. You can use your fancy penis pump there. I will use my preferred weapon.

Isn't this against the law?

I have a little boutique nose job joint down the street. I'll see if I can pick up its wifi from my car in the parking lot and see if I can find any files that we can shoop. They aren't a big outfit, though. Just rhinoplasty and boob jobs, I think.

The media clearly see its self as being above the law at this point.

Good shit, user. Keep it up,

Attached: dfd057f3eb5070dd442f4befbca02c18677600eaa9910e3fb394227c4e893b82.jpg (255x170, 9.78K)

What the fuck are you rambling about?

Fag Sam started a war with me, and then ran away. Literally he got on some Muslim Moffas plane and took off.

What did you just say to me?

Attached: sgt vining.jpg (600x739, 121.74K)

I said I can kick your ass bitch.

Haven't seen a good operator thread in a while.

It's a start but we need something more. Something bigger.
Full facial reconstruction.

Shit talk is a normal Vet thing.

It's good for the momentary, but would've been better to have fed them absolute bullshit. Where do you think the "Trump and hookers pissing in a bed" shit came from? An user from cuckchan submitted a greentext story that featured that to rick wilson who was actively looking for dirt, and look where we are now.

Never underestimate the nerd operator, autistic precision.

Attached: 1d04df2b42b0686029174d0d81af525f8992c50b62f193c19c0b927828c0d66d.jpg (2833x1877, 1.7M)

Maybe we make Manafort

wait for it

JFK Jr.

Attached: 1511783015136.jpg (125x86, 2.14K)

At least I never cucked

Sorry, got something you want to say?

When weakness calls you a bitch.

Can’t see what I was hypnotized not to.

I'm amazed these idiots actually believe the bullshit they're selling to the public.

It would've been better to start feeding them something much more seditious.

That is, we drop subtle redpills in every few lines. We mention things that may sound relatively inconspicuous (to outsiders) in the context of the case, like the existence of the Clean Break report, PNAC or Shomrim child rape cover-ups. Perhaps build some phoney context around them - "they are saying Trump's campaign team engaged in Pilpul", "they're comparing Manafort's behaviour to the South African farm muders". I'm sure you could come up with better if you took more time and put a nuanced edge to it, tailoring it to who in particular you were talking to, but you get the point.

Maybe more (subtle) mentions of Bezmenov, master suppression techniques, the Stanford prison experiment, anything that has the possibility of sowing seeds of discontent, or enlightening them to the path towards hell down which they are dragging the people with them.

Attached: 1499352841838.jpg (399x398, 36.29K)

I think it's some sort of chatbot

You are VERY bad ass.

His ass bitch isn't very bad ass.

Seemed pretty professional when I took my cat in to get fixed.

More like big-nosed

Not that kind of Vet.

Buy an Apple phone and everyone thinks you’re into weird shit.

Bane?

Attached: where do you think we are.webm (480x360, 1.48M)