Dodd-Frank and parallels to internet censorship

Prior to 2008, most anyone with the intelligence and will power necessary could set out to be a mortgage broker. At that time, there was a bustling middle-class America and an industry that would allow most anyone that could stomach it to get on the phones and make 10k a month in their first month. In short, the mortgage banking industry vs the mortgage broker industry was split fairly evenly as far as revenue (front end revenue, not servicing or wholesale of closed mortgage pools) was concerned.
Many mortgage brokers were making a million a year or more with no college degree and, in cases, a GED or equivalent. It was an industry that allowed anyone and I mean anyone, to come in, go hard and make a fortune.
Boom! Crash of 2008, Dodd-Frank and heavy regulation.

Now, what we have is a mortgage broker industry that requires a minimum bar of entry set at a net-worth of a million dollars, surety bonds, workers comp (no more 1099 income), and tons of expenses the average joe simply can't afford. Hell, even working for a (((bank))) you would be lucky to make 30% of what you used to make for the same effort.

I am seeing parallels to the mortgage industry of 2008 and the internet industry now.

What will government intervention mean for the average joe web creator? You can bet your sweet ass this isn't by chance, all the internet censorship going on. This is a monopolization of the internet to price out you and I.

Mark my fucking words. I've seen it before and it's coming again. This is not an accident. Kikey knows exactly what it's doing. If we go another 2-3 months and more and more conservative accounts get deleted, ANOTHER PLATFORM WILL PRESENT ITSELF!

The idea that we "need government" in any way, shape or form is absolute bullshit! People need to be responsible for their own actions and handing power over to an invisible, controlled by dual-citizen (ie: pissrael) government is not what we want!

I'm only a messenger, but remember this post. None of us will be able to start a website in a couple years unless we are connected and have deep pockets. Mark my words!

Attached: 1511783313485.jpg (231x218, 6.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/cjdelisle/cjdns/blob/master/doc/Whitepaper.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know that knowing can change anything, but everyone needs to know this information. Kikes aren't stupid, they aren't BTFO'ing themselves due to spurge'ness or inability for self-control.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-19 Dodd-Frank and parallels to internet censorship.png (1487x587, 256.73K)

Interesting. Same thing with physical land lines as well. You know how much regulation is put into internet service company. It is near impossible to form your own internet distribution service. This is what was happening with net neutrality.

I'm going to have to take your word for it, but any time government gets involved, barrier for entry goes sky-high.
I think all the chimp-out jews are distractions to make us think they're actually spastic radical rainbow soldiers when history has shows us they're anything but.
We're fucking ourselves here. Backing ouselves into a corner where everyone will need to enter an internet-ID number to log on and moderator status will require background checks. I don't think its cohencidence that the natioanl ID act is going through at this very time and set to be federal law by 2020.

We can't march to our own slaughter.

don't mean to shill it, but skycoin.net

Here, I hate having to search pages and pages just to understand what the fuck someone is selling. This page does a good job explaining the model. Not bad, but still dependent upon access to the internet through use of a smartphone or computer and app. Very easily regulated, no?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-19 The Meaning of Aether.png (906x2557, 293.17K)

As I'm trying to look back and remember what occurences I could draw from past to relate to present, lets see what I can assume we look out for
- media flood of the topic of censorship with big names dropped over and over (remeber washington mutual? Indymac?)
- real-world devestation caused by the event with interviews of "average americans" effected by the crisis
- Fear. Generate fear that if nothing is done, no government step in occurs, we all somehow suffer.
- they will have to drag the left in as well, censoring/deleting lefty accounts. I would expect that very soon. "See this is effecting everyone! Rich and poor!"
- major corporations stocks will plunge to unsustainable levels. THe facebook drop was just testing the waters
- a 10,000 page "plan" that appears out of nowhere as if by kike magic
- a need to rush the plan through without strict review
- some form of promise to joe-america that he won't be losing his freedom but gaining. An offer of control, some form of control and management of his situation that he didn't have before

Ok, in a while you cunts will be calling me Nostranonomous.

Attached: 1511828834972.jpg (657x527, 39.86K)

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

Does it echo in the oven?

Libertarians will be killed on the day of the rope.

No, you're totally right. I apologize. I just thought, you know, people that create and own the largest corporations on the planet might, well you know, might not be spurging idiots who do everything in their power to fail the corporation without a plan.

Stupid me for correlating history to present day events. What an idiot, huh? Lolololol

That's where you're wrong.

The problem is not in failing the corporation. The problem is that success of the corporation is at odds with the interests of civilization. That is why the market cannot fix anything, because markets are inherently anti-nationalist.

I'm willing to listen but am failing to relate this to the topic at hand. I get the correlation, but don't see the direct or indirect effect given the current climate.

Also, we're talking about people (sort of human-like things) who have controlled the narrative for how long? 2,000 years? I'm not convinced they suddenly are losing that control.

Correction: none of us will be able to start a HTTP website.

Attached: 1488661589352.png (674x500, 129.65K)

True, but no ability to reach their zogbots or influence another election

And the web never reached anyone outside of the DoD and academics. Until it didn't.

still this though

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

BILL CLINTON CAUSED THE '08 CRASH AND HOUSING CRISIS BECAUSE HE DEMANDED (((LOANS))) BE GIVEN OUT TO WORTHLESS IRRESPONSIBLE SUBHUMANS BECAUSE IN LIBERAL FANTASY LAND EVERYBODY CAN OWN A HOME WITH ZERO CONSEQUENCES IN ADDITION THE STUDENT DEBT AND EMPLOYMENT CRISIS IS OBAMA'S FAULT BECAUSE HE BELIEVED IN BILL'S BULLSHIT WHERE EVERYBODY SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE BUT LIKE A TYPICAL LEFTY RETARD HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND SUPPLY AND DEMAND SO NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU NEED X YEARS EXP JUST TO WASH DISHES AT YOUR LOCAL DINER OR JOB YOUR DEGREE SHOULD GRANT YOU ACCESS TO NO MATTER HOW PRESTIGIOUS YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AS EXPERIENCE NOW TRIUMPHS THEREFORE IS MORE RARE AND VALUABLE THAN A DEGREE AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE ENDS OF BOOMERS TELLING YOU THEY COULD EASILY GET A JOB THAT COULD SUPPORT AN ENTIRE NUCLEAR FAMILY BY THEMSELVES WITH HOME CAR AND DISCO RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND MUH BOOTSTRAPS ENJOY YOUR DEBT SLAVERY GOYIM BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DECLARE BANKRUPTCY ON STUDENT LOANS EVERYTHING IS DESIGNED FROM THE START KEEP YOU ENSLAVED BY INTERNATIONAL BANKSTERS YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ANDREW JACKSON AND HITLER WARNING YOU ABOUT THE BANKS

I thought all you lolbergs were long

Cool Arpanet reference wow you're almost as smart as OP

Why are you jews stuck on age?
Age is never a topic of discussion for non-jews, is it something jews talk about over breakfast or in synagogue? When does it come up that you guys always talk about it?

Who said anything about age, I was making fun of that faggot for trying to look smart

50yrs old

It's true, if we are so concerned about these bannings we need to make a new platform that is more attractive.

I apologize for inferring you were a jew. That was wrong of me and I am sorry. here's a small picture of a fine ass as compensation for what I put you through

Attached: beach_girl.gif (119x212, 21.1K)

Yup, the kikes offer the false dichotomy of government regulation or rampant banning of a view point. All of us here are proof of the ability to set up alternatives instead. Facebook/twitter and their ilk wants regulation to maintain monopoly status,

I wasn't referring to ARPANET. Have a bump, my olfactory-enhanced friend.

You really are a brainlet aren't you, you don't even know about the freemasons?

well shabbos goy kike puppet out to buy up trailer parks and turn them into shopping malls and call the inhabitants "white trash" like a good little zogbot.

lol, they slide this thread like buttuh

Probably related, long

github.com/cjdelisle/cjdns/blob/master/doc/Whitepaper.md

I definitely believe all the attacks on the right are a psys-op to get conservatives in board with govt regulation of a technology they've typically dominated.
Liberals have been a minority on the web for the vast majority of its existence. It wasn't until CIA funded (((social media))) that you finally saw liberals begin to take root in positions of power and influence on the web and yet, despite this, the web remains heavily conservative/right wing. Historically, the biggest lefty influence has come from Europe.
Ultimately, they want control again and they're taking steps to ensure that noone opposes this.
So you're right, govt intervention is not the answer, but then without govt intervention, Kikebook, Jewgle, Twatter, etc will continue to control the majority of the web thanks to CIA funding and support.
So what do we do? We can't give them the web, but we can't continue to allow them to fund these massive giants who have been designed to spy on us and control the web, for their masters.

hmm

Attached: 224713ef7e2e9a1276234e701b2129cc4459f0c7460dccc16ac35570806d1e70.jpg (540x536, 33.65K)

What always happens. A new opportunity arises. People exploring its possibilities. Something happen, good or bad. TPTB awakens. The establishment tries to reign in, monopolize it.

Attached: 1525676610579.jpg (400x400, 159.27K)

>Liberals have been a minority on the web for the vast majority of its existence. It wasn't until CIA funded (((social media))) that you finally saw liberals begin to take root in positions of power and influence on the web and yet, despite this, the web remains heavily conservative/right wing.

This. All the physical network people and a good portion of the software types have always been conservative or lolberg. It's only with the advent of "game programming" with String and muh diversity that brought out the retards with purple hair and needing a dialator station at work for both the front hole and the back hole.

I think more people are being informed and coming to their own conclusions about the JQ. The internet has helped spread ideas in the same way literature used to. Educating the masses is something we can contribute to atleast

You don't see verification of this in (((media))), and you never will until Weimar conditions are over. We're all quietly talking among ourselves and voting accordingly in the ballot booth (one reason I will never vote for a woman or a mason).

>You don't see verification of this in (((media))), and you never will until Weimar conditions are over.
Of course not, it reminds me of that pic of the sudanese (or whatever african nation) in the middle of a coup, and the soldier replaced the news crew preaching everything was fine and normal. Also historically, before uprisings in the eastern soviet states, the media would broadcast messages along the lines of "everything is fine, dont worry" while tanks rolled down streets.