Boy Kicked Out Of School For Having Dreads

APOPKA, Fla. - (WESH/CNN) - A Florida father says his 6-year-old son was turned away from school when he showed up on the first day.

The reason: the boy's hair style.

A private Christian Academy in Apopka does not allow dreadlocks or long hair on boys. The boy’s father said his son, Clinton Stanley Jr., was left confused and embarrassed. Staff members explain it is a rule that boys cannot not wear dreadlocks. "We are living in the real world. Everybody's different. Everybody looks different," said father Clinton Stanley Sr.

Stanley Sr. said he was disappointed for his son and disappointed in the school. "We are all Christ-like, so if you are telling me that if Jesus comes to your door, his hair is long, so what part of the Bible are you reading?" said Stanley Sr.

The director of the school said this is their their dress code, and they're allowed to have because it's a private school. It's a standard spelled out in their handbook: "All boys hair must be tapered cut, off the collar and ears. There are to be no dreads."

"Short shorts on girls are popular with the girls, but they can't come here in them. You can see my school it's probably 95 percent black. Obviously, I am not a racist," said a spokesman for the school.

Clinton Jr. doesn't understand the flap and said he won't cut his hair.

wptv.com/news/state/florida-boy-6-turned-away-from-school-because-of-dreadlocks

Attached: dreds.jpeg (474x314, 18.56K)

Good!

Nogs want to be a part of higher society
nogs want to change things to conform to their nog ways

how fucking low IQ are these apes?

We were never intended to share a nation with niggers, does "free white men of good moral character" ring any bells with people?

I think dreadlocks are more like dirty mops.

PORCH MONKEYS BTFO

Tough shit. Dress code is dress code. I had to cut my glorious mane when I went through private school too. Deal with it.

Further as you agree to their fucking rules etc. when you pay them to teach your kid privately, you don't have a fucking leg to stand on. Hope the kid gets expelled and they keep his tuition.

Why the hell did they want their kid to go to a christian school !?
Good thing for the kid he was rejected, he won't be raped and taught christian bullshit.
Christianity is the worse fake religion ever, built on such stupid lies even a retarded monkey could not believe.

is it back now user?

Why not choose another school? What a bunch of fucking babies, didn't they read the rules of said school before paying the fines?

The first step in cults is to dehumanize you, so you conform with the others. This includes cutting everyones hair. How does it feel to know that your parents tried to save you from niggers, but instead of homeschooling you, they sent you to a different kind of brainwashing facility?

The left seems fine destroying free speech under the "private" corporation bullshit excuse, guess they'll have to accept it being used here, too.

They believe access to Whites is a human right.

The 1790 naturalization law.
Only "free Whites of good character" could become citizens.
The Constitution itself was only ratified in 1787.
The Founders were still in power in 1790 when they codified into law that ONLY WHITES COULD BECOME CITIZENS.
Their intentions were clear.

Stupid D&C

No. They're black.
You're assuming that they can actually read.
Dats rayciss.

It just occurred to me how fucking stupid these CHUDs are.
They think that being successful is 100% dependent upon where you grow up, where you go to school and who you know!
They literally can't grasp the concept that white people have actually worked hard and sacrificed for success. Even lived in uncomfortable situations and mended to surroundings that aren't always comfortable.

for reference

Attached: CHUD.jpg (460x356, 96.94K)

Niggers don't belong in a white civilization

Good, they should killed him and every other non-white/anti-white tho

Is there any other typed of civilization?

Still a pozzed shithole then

What do the cuckservatives say when this fact is brought up about founding fathers literally stating only whites could be Americans?

good point

They're cucks so they just move goalposts around

Boy kicked out of school because parent/s didn't read, understand or perhaps believed the dress code didn't apply to their/its child.

my retarded mother really screwed me up deciding to homeschool me before i finished 5th grade

Drudge clickbait shit. Get out.

They are either too retarded or they are just slightly retarded and went to that specific school just to have something to chimp out about.

How is this thread politics? What is being slid? A thread died for this.

Leftypol approves of this micromanagement of other people's lives.

He said to them, “Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.”

How the fuck is this news?

Well it's because niggers
obviously

Not high enough IQ to read the private school handbook he's sending his child to, apparently.

Japanese civilization… before MacArthur killed it.

How does that work?
1) Whites are devils. Kill all white folks.
2) It's white oppression to make me live with my own Negro folks.
Negros can have both ideas in their smaller, smother brains at the same time.

How is some niggers hair worthy of a thread?

Attached: 961862389173.jpg (500x376, 71.65K)

looks like a future felon to me. gas it

wreck em!

Let's be honest, user. That handbook went into the glove box of the range rover and never saw light again.

Attached: nogvestment_inc.PNG (963x528, 457.46K)

Can they really afford Range Rovers though?
Then again I see them drive BMWs so the auto loan system must be at '07 mortgage levels of handout.

Sorry user. I know this is easier with someone close by for a shoulder to cry on, but this needs to be known. Nogs earn more than whites now.

Attached: white-females_salary_truth.jpg (465x630, 99.84K)

That won't stop them from buying or stealing
pro tip once your car is stolen chances are it's gone forever

Attached: 1434377251439.png (600x700, 365.55K)

dreads smell awful. Also terrible dandruff underneath.

black people are just in general disgusting though. I dont think many of them wash themselves ever

No, let the kike on a stick cucks hang themselves. They can tell an uppity nigger don't be uppity but how can they reject that Jesus was long-haired so let my people free?

Okay, what the fuck is that?

what the fuck is that user
explain yourself
is that what niggers really watch for entertainment?
why the fuck were you even aware of it?
why did you watch that?

Nigger broke dress code at a private school. This has nothing to do with culture. School cucks for the nigger, then you'd have a story.

Till then, sage.

Dead skin stuck on a nigger's head due to not maintaining their hair or lack of shampooing it.

Gah. Show it to your white daughter so she'll know better.

That could happen yet. Dad is an uppity Negro and they have been holding protests outside of the school. They are even bringing how the private school gets some gibs into it.

Looks like a fungal infection, I guess its better than niggers with jiggers.

incorrect, whites are a minority

If MacArthur could kill it, it was unworthy.

Wisdom.

slide thread

it's the official nigger religion.
the pope is entirely coherent in shilling for white genocide.

They should never allow nigger in first place. Oh, wait. It's (((christian))) school.

This

sage

Not necessary. I'm white, wash everyday and I have similiar condition. It was even worse in early teens when it started. It's not fungal. Anti dandruf shampoo help but it never goes away entirely. That is why I keep my hair max at 2mm, not like fucking nigger who sport afro so he can accumulate dead skin deposits.

Fixed for you

Be nice, the kid is only 6, reading skills would normally be intermediate at best.
Oh, wait.
You meant the father? What on earth compelled you to believe he could read? He didn't grow up in current year, where endless resources are spend trying to lift up niggers to the status of people.

Attached: 98c52714cae23967b702fd09f045e8ca4a72e09c4962a7cb9edf2f2740311210.png (500x762, 446.15K)

As the great Hulk Hogan once said, "fucking nigger."

cuck

Schools are silly.

*FTFY
That's all dreads are, disgusting unwashed shitlocks.

Maybe that nigger should go back to school himself.
Also, black people's dreads are foul smelling.
t. lived on the east side of Milwaukee for years

Attached: look here.jpg (577x480, 172.55K)

shiiiiet

Attached: nog cockroach hair.mp4 (292x360, 272.45K)

Attached: DISGUSTING.jpg (412x687, 57.08K)

Kill yourself

Oy vey, thet's right goys, y'all better start worshipping fairies and shit, like some real faggot of the woods !

Attached: kyskikefag.png (452x254, 76.77K)

?

Christians call this bridge the devils bridge.
Christians have taken your foreskin.

Schools shouldn't tell pupils how to have their hair.

Sure is 4chan in here.

Attached: cuckchan.jpg (1367x1366, 967.42K)

This thread was bumplocked because it isn't newsworthy.
That school that the nigger tried to get into was already over 90% niggers.
It's just like writing a thread that says "NIGGER KILLS NIGGER IN DETROIT", it's absolutely nothing important.

Baking soda does a good job of cleaning dreadlocks. There's videos if you want to see some nasty rinse water.

It must be hard to realize that black people are for the most part better people then all the so called people in this thread.
What your experiencing is jealousy.

You now ninety five percent of these people are smarter and better than you. You're totally afraid of them
If your girlfriend is not a racist and she goes out with a black guy she'll dump you in a heartbeat.
Dream about your pure white ste full of lonely weak little white boys,

I did both you presumptive nigger. My mother knew socialization was necessary which is why I went to school even though my education was at home. However rather than shoving me into public education for the socialization I spent the majority of my time with whites and a few niggers with money.

That's why Detroit is a Wakanda-esque paradise of technology and prosperity, right?
All of those "smarter and better" blacks, right?
That's why Haiti is a first world country, right?
Or, no wait…….
Indeed, is even a SINGLE black majority country not a backwards shithole?
No. Not one.
Hmmmmmmmm………..

Of course, blacks are delusional faggots, so…….