Mystical/Weird Experiences

Mystical/Weird Experiences
>I hear this ringing in my ears, I still hear it sometimes even during the day time. IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE THIS VIDEO youtu.be/TdB_xStyzHk
Then just like that, the ringing stops but I am absolutely drenched in what I can only assume is sweat (I am trying to rationalize why I was so soaked). I take another shower, and skip work the next day. Guys this was over a week ago, and I still don't feel right. I still hear this ringing in my ear at times and get this sense of dread over me even during the day time. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before and I am afraid to tell other people this shit. This felt VERY real and I was not sleeping. The clock was 2000 when I went to bed and 2006 when I snapped out of it. I have yet to have a good night rest since this has happened.

I do not take drugs/medications, and I have never smoked weed in my life. No mental illness in my family. I am straight edge. So without passing my off as some druggy/psycho can some please explain to me what this is?

Please tell me this is not a demon or someshit. Also, if there is any meaning behind this please tell me or share your own personal experiences.

Attached: 12352561.jpg (1024x865 146.46 KB, 608.78K)

I embedded the ringing here.

It was a demon.

>>>/x/

No, fuck you. This is not paranormal bullshit. fuck that place. This really happened. I just need some answers to what the fuck happened to me

If you are being serious please be a little more specific.

Just cleanse your self and your living space. Visualize strongly and believe whole heartily in your ability to fend off any force, imagine your actions purifying the physical, ethereal and astral layers (all dimensions you can imagine overlapping our own physical realm). Done correctly you have nothing to fear, just realize your own divine will.

sage for not politics.

How do I go about doing this?

>>>/x/

In any way you deem fit, nigger. Key is to visualize your actions having reverberations and to believe so. When you're dusting your ceiling fan or cleaning out your mounting piss bottles, do so with the force of a celestial paladin.

Demons aren't shit in the face of a determined man made in the image of the creator. Don't give those pussies the benefit of your self doubt.

Learn from this man, OP

Attached: Anon goes berserk on his ghost waifu_0ef333_6658225.jpg (1200x698, 117.95K)

Just invite it back, let it in and then take over that little shit with pure willpower. Let it know who is boss and that you are not to be fucked with, and to teach it that lesson you're going to be carrying it around using it as you see fit until it dissipated or you free it. Make that demon ass your bitch.

Attached: af8f133d09a00c84d0b84c53f3c105c1a3f6ecc75b8a3f8996603713206739bf.jpeg (900x517, 67.71K)

Odd stuff has been happening. It hasn't even been 24 hours since my last one.
I did this too. Then sight starts to focus above and between the two eyes, somewhat. Hard to explain.
I usually call it quits when the spinning starts, even though I have the knowledge that I should go onwards. Granted, a journey there did end up quite poorly, as I was given what I consider a mirror. I did not like that. I did not like seeing the hell I would be building with others.
I felt what I consider hands on the sides of my head, soothing me. I was very angry again.

You met a spirit, and you were dealing with something. That something attracts whatever you met.

For you, sorry about the black goo…hopefully you didn't get too much on you. Programmable matter has its negatives and positives, but it will be a net negative IF YOU DON'T LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR MIND and rigorously defend it. Good luck user I have a positive feeling about you.

Kek…completely awesome.
When you think about it, the only logical question a person could ever ask is "what were you doing watching me [implying complete prevert]?" lol

That's called tinnitus dude.
It goes away once you stop sucking cocks

Some people use a bundle of dried sage tied with natural hemp rope and then lit on fire so that it is smoldering like incense going to each corner (focus on corners and sharp edges) with it smoldering and say ritual blessings while cleansing the room…that is a good method for beginners because it gives you something to hold onto, later you won't need anything this concrete. Do it as often as you need to at first…unless you enjoy the company.

Attached: white sage smudge stick.jpg (1000x800, 48.37K)

Back to /x/ faggot

/thread.

Ahh you've met the father of the jews, Baphomet. They are his chosen people.

Repent your sins to the Lord.
Jesus will save you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x394 556.46 KB, 408.3K)

Maybe you don't believe in it, but the jews and the elites sure do worship him

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x168 198.49 KB, 86.64K)

Attached: HillaryRottenClinton.jpg (720x891, 80.69K)

This is not that unusual. Staring at a fixed point can produce visual hallucinations but usually not audio. When I was a teenager ?I had several bizarre experiences staring at the popcorn finish on my ceiling. At a certain point the whole ceiling would start forming beautiful, precise geometric patterns. As I got older I lost the ability and eventually gave up trying. Every persons hallucinations are different. Having a demon or verbally abusive audio hallucination is the most common kind of sleep paralysis hallucination. Search Google and you’ll find etchings of demons sitting on maidens chests. I also had these audio hallucinations and I was so terrified that I sought out help from a visiting Indian guru. He told me to recite Christian verses because I was raised Catholic. Eventually I learned to abandon myself to the terror and let the demon win. When that happened it immediately turned into a very pleasant feeling of speeding through space and hearing choirs.

I rarely spoke about my experiences because I was afraid they’d lock me up. Don’t worry. Everything you experienced has been experienced by tens of thousands of people through history. I would venture you experienced a combination of self hypnosis and sleep paralysis. If you want to know more read up in overcoming nightmares and sleep paralysis using lucid dreaming.

Attached: 1A6281ED-1B1A-45B2-90DF-8F82B12C8108.jpeg (220x158, 16.67K)