Her body her wallet

if women want the exclusive right on whether to carry a pregnancy to term that's fine

that just means women should also be exclusively liable to pay for anything that comes out of their vaginas.

pro choice legislation should be coupled with the elimination of any right to alimony or child support

Attached: herbodyherwallet.jpeg (1289x866, 427.85K)

A fucking terrible post. Not a bad idea but fuck this post is cancerous. Try again.

Getting rid of abortion in the United States would lead to a minority white population in very short time. Anyone advocating anti abortion in the United States is anti white.

how can this be a good idea but the post be cancer at the same time

Brainlet harder, moloch worshipper

I didn't imply that

niggers will find a way. the reason why abortion should be illegal is not because "muh white babies with retarded liberal mothers that will raise them into retarded liberals", it's because abortion being legal gives women leverage over men. Legal abortion is a very important aspect of feminism, and that's why it should be fought.

Attached: ghetto abortion.mp4 (580x326, 1.03M)

Nice idea but america is way past the point of showing shitlibs their hypocrisy.

shit thread from gay shills

The alternative is more nogs and spics to pay for. Abortion should come with mandatory sterilization. That way they could be career womenz forever.

wut? how?
i grew up in an area where a pregnancy was a Chad's worst nightmare
it was Chads who wanted legal abortion the most to make sure they have at least one way to escape from a roasty that pierced the rubber or lied about her pills to force the Chad into a shotgun weding
legal abortion means the Chad can legally wash his hands if he can persuade roasty to go ahead with it that is

Chads never trust. Always come packing. Only nogs are this stupid.

I unironically agree with the sentiment.
You need to work on your posting though, it reeks of cuckchan/reddit.

Attached: all of them.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Abortion keeps minorities in check. That's why I like it.

Attached: 395-351.png (1333x1113, 200.4K)

This.

More like pro murder. Stop using the enemies words.

Sure you are right, but this sentiment is ignorant of social nuances, like how everyone will physically wince when you say this in conversation.
Also, abortion has benefits like suppressing non white births, and dampening the birth rates of low IQ Whites who are prone to forgetting a condom, taking the day after pill, abstaining, like a forward planning individual would who doesn't desire that mans child.
Don't forget unwanted children come up in broken homes and often replicate the lives of their parents, since they too are just as intelligent. Removing abortion would be dysgenic outright.
A successful propagandist will target intelligent White women to realize family is more important than their career = more intelligent nuclear families.

Attached: 5hmVsBk[1].gif (280x156, 1.44M)

Chad doesn't get to decide whether the baby gets aborted or not. That is exclusively the woman's choice, and that's how it gives women leverage over men.

Attached: Screenshot_20170319-002521.png (2560x1440, 891.73K)

Nigs are too stupid to connect sex with pregnancy, so sterilizing them with vaccines like Israel does would accomplish more.
Nigs are only 13% of US population, the problem is with spics.

1 abortion and you get sterilized is a really solid compromise too.

Spics don't get abortions, moshe but you know it pretty well.

Got a valid solution to how niggers are going to slow their breeding down other than abortion being legal for them?
The main thing that keeps women's power over men is the divorce courts. Abortion gets rid of niggers and white shitlib women are in the minority of people who get it done.

It’s like you’re the epitome of beta

i fucking hate that term only cuck use it a fetus is a baby.

No have some agency you nigger. the world will not sit back and kill babies because you cannot into a rubber.

This so much

The answer is to only incentivize abortion if the woman receiving the abortion is on birth control at the time of falling pregnant. excluding rape and trying in a commited relationship for a baby.

All the current feminist policy does is pay for stacy to have as many abortions as she wants with chad and tyrone before settling with a guy to pick up the pieces and start a family with. This has not worked since it was introduced en mass in the 1970s.

My potential kid was sent as medical waste to a israeli owned medical research facility to extract stem cells for testing because i cannot control my base animal urges.

it's like you are the epitome of degeneracy

I've said this for years. Women have the exclusive right to determine if they want to be responsible for a life for 18 years.

Support men's abortion rights. If a female can have choice over what happens with her body for 9 months, a man should have choice over what happens with his body for the next 18 years. Men must be allowed to "abort" - to absolve themselves of responsibility for children.

But isn't this just a typical woman-argument? "TSK GO AHEAD AND DO THIS BUT I'M NOT SUPPORTING IT ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!!!"
You don't go further into a feminine coldwar. You act as a man and stop it, whether it is by beating the everliving shit out of her, or whether it is to simply make her unable to do stupid things - be it through threat of violence, threat of pariahdom or threat of whatever.
The problem is that everything, even the fucking men are acting like fucking women. Every narrative is so fucking female in nature.

No, you fucktards. Niggers and wetbacks don't follow laws, and don't care about accreditation. All niggers care about is cheap and now. If you make abortion illegal, Dr. Tyrone and Dr. Tacobreath will have clinics set up in their garages by the end of the week. White women want clean, white clinics with licenced physicians to make it all legit. Niggers don't give a single fuck. Making abortion illegal takes away the veneer of legitimacy and makes white women chose between personal responsibility and a gross nigger garage

Attached: undergroundplastic.jpg (661x400 62.96 KB, 46.15K)

You overestimate them. What will actually end up happening is more teen births and they'll go to the media screaming "muh gibs I got 2 baby I gotta feed" and the welfare state will only balloon harder.

We had less than 2% of births out of wedlock and almost no divorce before abortion became legal and contraception became ubiquitous. The effects are literally the opposite of what you smoothbrain edgy nihilists claimed they would be. You are dumb. Fag-tier atheists get the bullet right alongside the Jews.