Terry Davis Needs Your Help

TERRY DAVIS NEEDS YOUR HELP

tsheikhs kenster and the autism club have stolen Terry's money. They control his website, they control his email, so they control his paypal. Terry isn't getting any of the donations people are making to his paypal. He is getting desperate and dispondent. We need to help him get his money from donations and merch that he deserves. People have been ripping off his work to make merch and he doesn't get any money from it. Worse, Terry doesn't have any control of the actual website he uses to spread news or stories or design characteristics that he finds useful for TempleOS. We need your help.

You can help by telling tsheikhs to get fucked. If you go to Zig Forums, keep in mind that one of the """board volunteers""" is a tsheikhs kenster autism group supporter. This thing spreads disinfo about what is happening to Terry. They will claim everything is fine and that Terry is receiving his donations; however, Terry deleted all his videos on YouTube; and, his latest video expresses his dismay about his life currently.

We need you to spread this message anywhere you can and help Terry take his website back from tsheikhs kenster and the autism group. We don't need them, because Terry doesn't need them. Terry needs his donations and he needs money from the merch being sold using his copyrighted work.

Please help Terry.

Attached: Terry Davis - Rises to Throne-oH41gGBVpkE.webm (4608x3456 7.6 MB, 3.25M)

bump

This guy is gonna die homeless in a few years. Screenshot this.

Not if you help from being ripped off by tsheiks kenster and the autism friends. We need to get Terry's website back to Terry; Terry's Email back to Terry; Terry's Paypal back to Terry. Then we can get him into a rental home, trailer, RV, or even a van again.

bumping

Is there any way Terry can get a patreon (or any other donation system) under a pseudonym that directly goes to him?
I'm donate directly to CIA Nigger man if I had the means.

Looks like someone is mad for being banned from the IRC channel :^(

Thanks for the bumps anons.

Looks like someone is mad at being called out for stealing money from Terry.

The only way that is certain is giving Terry money in his hand. Other than that, if Terry had a mailing address, like asking the library to provide a temporary one he is streaming from, and then sending a check or money order, then that would be possible, but unfortunately he has no mailing address. This is why tsheihks kenster and the autism bandits can steal Terry's donations and merch money without leaving him a penny.

Somehow I don't find this hard to believe whatsoever. I also would not be surprised if there are CIAniggers involved somehow.

I hope this thread gains traction for this. I know Terry is a big meme around imageboards, and even normies are finding about Terry, but that doesn't mean he should be left to live on the streets and stream from libraries. He should be at least given enough to find him a place that he can live and to pay for his needs until he gets his neetbux back.

jews steal money from terry because he built the third temple before them and better than they ever could
kikes will be burried alive for this transgression

If you want to check that his (Terry's) email is compromised, you can use `nslookup -query=mx templeos.org` on linux or with windows cmd do `nslookup q=mx templeos.org` and see that the mail servers point to privateeemail.com with a registrar of namecheap.com, not yahoo and definitely not templeos.org. He is getting ripped off.

What kind of piece of shit steals money from a mentally ill and homeless man? These people must be some kind of rare breed of super Jews or something. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Is it actually reasonably possible to do that, though?

They stole his website, his email, and control his paypal. It's easy money to steal from the mentally incapacitated. That's why they do it.

I think it's entirely reasonable to get Terry a residence so he can get his neetbux back. Once he gets that back, he won't have any problems. Affordable motels and cheap housing aren't that much more than a few hundred dollars a week. And if Terry has enough followers, his last and only video has over 2K views, if they provided 1 dollar each, he would have enough to get a place to live as well as afford food, water, and waste service. He would probably have enough left over to pay for internet. That would probably last him at least 2 months. If he can make more videos, he might get more donations and once he gets his neetbux, that would cover all his costs completely. Sure he won't be able to buy a new gaming pc, but he sure can definitely buy a second-hand pc from a pawn shop and run with that, which as long as it runs templeos, which actually requires tech that is 10+ years old, he would be all right.

The very sad fact is that Terry needs to bet taken in and given living accommodations (Preferably a basement for him to make more videos and maybe get back into the computer complex), but that will be very hard to do at this point. I hope he stays strong.

I just realised, if Terry was a Marxist or non-white, he'd have made it on at least one TV segment. They'd talk about him as an out-of-luck, disenfranchised genius and software visionary, ahead of his time or something like that. Instead, he's left to rot. There's no peace for hwite men.

Of course. This is what (((they))) want.

A basement is better than the street. At least then he has access to a shower, can dispose of his waste properly, and can have some support from someone to get him back on his feet without putting him through chemical castration.

If we set up a bitcoin wallet, terry could collect the shekels and use a library computer to convert them and wire them into his bank account. A wallet takes a few minutes to set up and its info can be sent to Terry. He just needs to be told how to use it, assuming he doesn't know.

I don't know if he has ever heard of bitcoin, but it could work. I bet a lot of Terry followers are crypto investors. I would like to see Terry get his paypal back to himself though. None of the templeos irc channels are safe to talk to Terry with however because they are all filled with tsheikhs kenster and autism buckos to steal the information. I doubt Terry knows IRC enough to know how a query window contains true private messages.

It would be a temporary fix to help him along and get back on his feet. He's pretty high IQ so I doubt he'd have any trouble grasping concept and use.

If he creates a private key for his wallet on his side without ever letting anyone else know, then it would likely work, but we need to make sure that tsheikhs kenster and the autism amigos haven't gotten into him so far as to get him to reveal the private key for his wallet.

You can contact him through YouTube's private message function.

Terry has divine intellect. But how willing is Terry to learn new tech? He is wholly deferential to God, whose favorite computer is the Commodore 64.

I'm sure his growling stomach and chaffing legs can provide him with the ounce of will needed to learn what is necessary to elevate his situation.

If his youtube is linked to his email then it's compromised.

He would likely say he doesn't need it and will just stay on the streets to be honest. This is why it's fucked up that tsheikhs kenster and the autism collective are stealing money from him without giving it to him. Terry knows he doesn't need 10's of thousands of dollars to live, but he has enough viewers on his videos where the donations that he receives could total that easily. It's only $5 person per video. That's not much at all. He is getting nothing from that from these fucks. Not to mention the merch that costs close to $20 that he gets nothing from.

I wouldn't bet on it even if we were talking about a total normie.

Oh, is tsheiks in control of the website, email and everything? Sad if true.

Terry essentially fucking himself by being ignorant. He could improve his situation just by changing his passwords. He really has lost the plot, entirely.

Long time Zig Forums user here. Do not trust anyone on Zig Forums the entire board is compromised by an IRC clique as of late. Lots of anons from Poland on there which we all know is backup Israel.

Terry is not getting donations, the website, IRC channel, paypal, youtube, and his e-mail has been compromised by IRCfags. They're also selling templeOS merchandise and pocketing all the profits. They've even started making changes to the OS itself and the only way to get Terry's code is from mirrors now.

It's obvious what is going on. If they keep Terry homeless it generates more need for donations thus giving them a steady stream of income to split between themselves. They've been trolling him old school Chris-chan style too by pretending to be interested females and having him send them private videos to blackmail him with. All of this is documented in his thread on /cow/.

I've been trying to meet Terry in person for some time to verify all of this for myself and help him out. Sadly, work doesn't send me to the area of the country he's in so I've been hoping he'd come further east for about 6 months now. I'm going to see if I can make it out to him soon but it may still be several months. Terry has proven in the past that he can support himself. If he found permanent residence again he could also get back on NEETbucks. His father is not doing well and I'm not even sure Terry knows.

Basically, we have a bunch of faggots gate keeping information from Terry at all times. We need some anons on the ground to make contact with him to get him the help he needs. I'm not just talking about money here I'm talking about getting him back on good terms with his family and back to working on his OS. When Terry is working on TempleOS he's far more stable even without his medication.

Just want to add to this: there are lots of Zig Forumsanons that would love to have a t-shirt/merch with templeOS on it and would donate to Terry. When we've got no-talent youtube and Twitch faggots making a living off doing similar things how come someone respect with actual talent is having to eat food out of trash cans? Use your heads anons it's obvious that there are people stealing from him.

I don't like e-celeb cancer like most oldfags on Zig Forums but Terry is different because he built his own OS and gave it away. He wanted to both teach and contribute. He's crazy but he's a crazy genius that was gainfully employed until he had a break with reality. I hate seeing all these faggots taking advantage of him like this.

Because he doesn't know how to sell himself. Skills are necessary but you won't get anywhere if you can't sell yourself.

I finally gave mine up 10 years ago. Can you even find them at goodwill anymore?

Attached: d063c2691ec56b90784de95ea106d2eec9bd4607df6aea0b2e1a71dd74cc9431.png (407x700, 188.03K)

I had a feeling this is what was happening after those other faggots followed him around for a day and Terry was super meek and quiet the entire time. Terry is a pure soul and needs guidance. He needs his Vigil. I am fucking dumb ass leaf but I think I might be able to make to him in about two weeks at the beginning of September. I could only really "work" with him for about a week after that. I just don't really know how to go about it and what to do exactly.

Happenings News Network on YT talked about Terry. I can't find in when searching YT now. Is it down or shadow banned?

He's an autist with schizophrenia, albeit a meek and good-hearted one. Let's not complicate things. He's cut from the same cloth as many other programmers: high IQ but a poor working theory of social norms and requirements (AKA autism). Their only way out of isolation loser-dom is to read books and blogs about making friends and social dynamics. Obviously, Terry hasn't read much if anything.

unless this is from terry himself,with proof
,we will not listen

you show you hand too easily, something awful goons.

What can niggers and jews do but steal?

They cannot create beautiful software themselves.

the answer is to allow them to sit as false idols,let them censor you because we all know the truth now most of 4 and Zig Forums and reddit too and that is alot of the internet.

when they censor you,then you have won, render what is caesers to caesar.

Please help him.

SAVE TERRY NOW
SAVE TERRY NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: stupid CIANIGGER.gif (480x360, 5.17M)

Unironically this. Hope that handful of silver was worth it.

Attached: terry grips.webm (640x360, 9.91M)

Terry is the prophet of God, he will never die but ascend to heaven.

Another e-begging thread for an e-celeb.
Sage.

No he doesn't, he's so devout, God will sort everything out. Like Job.
This is a test.

He needs to move down and take over slab city. Start building underground bunkers.
If he builds it, they will come

THEY KNOW, ANCHOR IT!

Attached: 37050913894_37746e24b9_b.jpg (683x1024, 128.33K)

FFS, mods, can't we have anything nice anymore, really?
Zig Forums was infiltrated, as was all of half chan. Starting to really wonder about 8ch's pol lately…

Attached: Aristotle on diversity.png (1008x760, 1.59M)