Irish Antifa are pedophiles

archive.fo/H0mAx
archive.is/BcDmW
facebook.com/KilkennyJournal/posts/1241545949246076

Normies here in Ireland hate Antifa and do not support (((their))) agenda. Even r/Ireland (a mostly left wing subreddit) called out Antifa a few years back. Both left wing and right wing are against Antifa and think (((they))) are a joke.
However, most of the public are not aware of the pedophilia in Antifa. We need to spread awareness of this and expose Antifa as the sick pedophiles they are. These sick fucks are a danger to children and must not be tolerated.

Contact info for popular News sources:
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Sex Offenders Database - Ireland:
theukdatabase.com/category/republic-of-eire/

Attached: caMm6N8.jpg (450x675, 24.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BcDmW
m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679-3.html
youtu.be/0oaWFeX0tZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a bump. Sharing this with some friends right now.

Attached: jews promoting pedophilia.jpeg (557x466, 41.84K)

That MP is still working in English parliament.
Bongland is fucked.

>archive.is/BcDmW
Fuck, they're insane. "We need to rape kids so they don't grow up to be racist"

Pedophiles are always incapable of realizing that everyone wants to torture and kill them.
They think if they say it a certain way, we will let them rape kids.
Lunatics.

Watch as leftists promote that excuse while decrying the Catholic Church. Their move against the Catholic Church was never about eliminating child rape, it was about replacing that powerful right-leaning institution with their powerful left-leaning institution. They want to be the ones committing rape, dressing it up with a word salad so that idiots would buy it.

That's why there's a double standard with whites and non-whites.

Also, worth noting that Wilhem Reich was a kike cuck zoophile.

Remember to send this info to the media sources in OP and spread on social media.

Attached: 6c3.png (904x542, 25.57K)

just shows that all kikes must die because they can't be helped from not being absolute cancer upon this universe

Final Red Pill:
Kikes aren't even human.

Should put that poster up in their Constituencies when there is an election.

Most antifa are pedophiles, actually. Any movement focused on the youth is there to fuck them, both politically and literally.

The RC church has a faggot problem first and foremost, and all faggotry is pedophila. The kikes that point and scream at bishops are drawing attention away from their own proclivities.

‘’’test’’’

The Earth has a faggot problem.
ftfy
Honestly if we just killed parasitic faggots (lesbos and homos) wherever we found them the entire Earth would be much better off they are nothing but a degenerate waste of precious resources, human and otherwise.

Why the fuck do you post this way? Why the fuck do you ban evade? Explain your behavior.

Attached: Mazel Beggorah.jpg (354x323, 40.98K)

Kikes are demons, everyone knows this.

"We need to screw them up so badly that they'll actually believe the crap we're selling when they're adults"

Bump

Your plan backfired. I hate non whites even more now.

Antifa is run by the CIA and that means (((London))) boys.

Attached: 3494c9ad603b0e2ea165859db78aae63914af0e3640ccddbe3c1bf1d78f0d186.jpg (255x172, 23.14K)

I hear they keep offering to show kids their "lucky charms" and take them over the rainbow.

Attached: irish pedophile.jpg (500x750, 45.6K)

Didn't they do this already in Germany postwar, like naked classes in dialectic materialism and multiplayer orgies led by teachers on primary students?
Basically in the 70's and 80's the commies were trying to legalize pedophilia even back then.
m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679-3.html

Anyone speak french? I have an interview with one of the pedo teachers here and the subtitles are french. Can I get a transcript in english please kind anons? youtu.be/0oaWFeX0tZ0

bump

How do we know it's legit? Remember the NSA's tools like SeePee? I know the kikes will plant CP to get rid of someone they don't like. Since it's an antifag, did he go against them?

The final redpill is basically that–pic related.

Fug, image

A 17yo sending a snap of her tits count as cp too.
With the current degeneracy pretty much all non basement dwellers have cp on their phones.

Fucking hell.
Poor father, he want to de-yiddify him but he turned out full-degen.
I almost kinda feel sorry.