Sholom Rubashkin is Back in Israel

Sholom Rubashkin made his first visit to what Jews refer to as “Eretz Yisroel” since his release from prison. He arrived in Israel on August 16, 2018.

Rubashkin’s 27 year sentence was commuted in December 2017 by President Donald Trump. Now that he is in Israel, the “Reb” Rubaskin as he is being called, according to Hamodia, “became an exemplar of achdus and a repository of hope and faith for so many, both during the years spent in jail and more so in the last few months, was greeted warmly by the many Jews who met him in Yerushalayim, with joyous celebration and expressions of gratitude to Hashem for enabling his release.”

He was an Iowa kosher slaughterhouse executive who was in the center of a scandal after the compound was raid but ICE and other government agencies back in May 2008.

He was sent to Prison in the first place for tax fraud, despite the FBI raiding his slaughter house and finding a meth lab. He's one of the most evil people alive whose identity is known to us.

Everyone on Zig Forums should be aware of his existence and research him heavily. He's a walking, talking, incarnation of all of the evils of Judaism.

Conservatives and Trump fans love him, by the way.

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/07/rubashkin-case-supreme-court/

Attached: Sholom Rubashkin at the Wailing Wall.png (1024x683, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lNOJp
kcrg.com/news/local/18875764.html
kcrg.com/news/local/18861684.html
jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/108541.html
web.archive.org/web/20101230133840/http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/18861684.html
bitchute.com/video/lWcNa8LesUg/
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/kerry-defends-us-decision-to-not-veto-un-condemnation-of-israeli-settlements
renegadetribune.com/dr-pierce-sholom-rubashkin/
hooktube.com/watch?v=PKCEkssSKdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me to get out Jew when the board is ran by the Jewish Mafia

What? Here's a video of Jews celebrating when Trump freed him from prison, by the way.

I vaguely remember that kosher slaughterhouse not actually being kosher(IE mexicans). Wow though, fled the country and changed his name.

He hasn't changed his name and he's just in Israel temporarily. Trump freed him entirely.

If it was child trafficking like the presence of ICE implies, I don’t get why Trump would get this guy out. Yes he’s a kike but he’s been consistently fighting child trafficking from word GO.
Did he make some kind of behind the scenes deal?

archive.is/lNOJp

It figures he's a chabbad kike. The same religion as the jews Trump is surrounded by like his kike in law, Kushner.

Attached: Good to Be The Jew.png (375x360, 180.56K)

Hervé Ryssen points out that kikes are hypersensitive to and hyperaware of group criticism. This leads them to defend coethnics that even they think are evil (although, predictably, rarely do they think one of their one is evil—as we see, Rubashkin is fairly popular). Similar to how you might talk shit about your mother, but you'd hit your friend for doing the same. This is why Orthodox Jewry doesn't publicly criticise atheist and leftist Jewry and vice versa, even though their belief systems are ostensibly contradictory.

This stems from rabbinic law, where mesirah—the act of snitching to gentile authorities—is strictly verboten. Repeat offenders are known as mosers, and they are subject to the death penalty, although only in closed Orthodox communities is this acted on.

Attached: 62b8b197cf3d44afb006769c18f57df2cbdf2be523d8d9ce35894b8652e9f379.jpg (640x640 403.91 KB, 95.61K)

If that's true, why did G-d Emporer Trump commute his sentence? Checkmate, shariahblue.

Attached: 9af5c2eaf852ce230e4ca0f658a87d58a851f0489084605fb6e5f414b636f9e1.png (686x612, 515.51K)

THIS IS WHY YOU ARCHIVE EVERYTHING, MOST ORIGINAL SOURCES TEND TO CONVENIENTLY DISAPPEAR
404 not found (wiped clean)
kcrg.com/news/local/18875764.html
kcrg.com/news/local/18861684.html
jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/108541.html

web.archive.org/web/20101230133840/http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/18861684.html

Nice fantasy.

Saw a reference to them calling him something else, and even though he is "freed entirely" he still got the hell out.

I'm not gonna lie that's some very good optics from Trump

He won't always be President, and his fallback career will doubtless be real estate.
Now, imagine being in that business in New York and having pissed off the kikes.
Really gets the noggin' a-joggin'…

False equivalence.
Sex offenders routinely have to abide by a set of rules once they're out that make life on the outside a sentence in and of itself.
Imagine not being able to live within 2,000 feet of any daycare, school, or playground (among other things).
There are entire cities that are essentially off-limits.
And that's just one of the rules they have to abide.
That rat fuck, Sholom is free and clear to do and live as he pleases.

t. Iowafag

I used to work with a former employee at one of the meat processing plants and he told me the place was one giant meth lab.
It makes sense they would employ illegals, since they could pin it on them, instead of management.

Is there any way to tell when it was wiped?
That would be telling…

Nice D&C
This is why there were ICE raids and stories of meth labs during the heavily-jewed administration in 2008-2016.
If the cabal loves this prick, why didn't King Nigger ride in and save him all this time? Because the other jews hate him. He's just another Bernie Madoff. Nobody gave a single fuck about wetbacks and drugs, it was all about jews jewing jews and revenge. Trump letting this fuck go is just a symbolic swipe at undoing King Nigger, just like Sheriff Joe and Dinesh D'Souza.

Attached: 598.jpg (623x674, 47.19K)

You guys know about the Charedim vs. Misnagdim or whatever right?
It's a heeb civil war but everyone sucks baby dicks

The Jews on YouTube have been busy reporting every video about him. All that vitriol too. I'm willing to give trump the benefit of the doubt, he seems to be using his pardons to satiate the neocons.

Then why did every Jew in Congress sign a letter begging for his release? It's right there on his wiki.

Also the heebs were clearly paying amnesty shills to run interference during the the initial coverage of the case.
The fucking kikes in this thread. I'm bumping just to spite (((You)))

bitchute.com/video/lWcNa8LesUg/

So you're saying that every jew in congress really for reals wanted him set free, but that darn King Nigger just had too many scruples to do it? Really?
Do you know what the penalty is for a jew jewing jews? They will gladly use the gentile government to hurt you. If they really hate you, they have the government nail you to a cross.

Just fuck off.
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/kerry-defends-us-decision-to-not-veto-un-condemnation-of-israeli-settlements
All part of some master plan.
I'm fully aware of the hidtoric rabbinical practice of using goy governments to enforce eternal backwards Jewish laws. He broke no Jewish law, goyim aren't human.

Also his son is a homo/pedophile convicted of sexually molesting two young boys. Where do you think. His son learned that from?

Its going to be even better to 'be the jew' in a few years. The entire planet is going to celebrate your 'being a jew'.

Attached: 9B5AA267-618B-4670-8B62-7EDB455C1D19-2991-00003A9D884329BC.jpeg (299x168, 9.64K)

I'm sure the wiki used to list the prominent members of Congress who backed him. Mostly Jews from both sides.

Not to my knowledge, know, sorry

lol wut
Are we so desperate to D&C we're going to pretend that jews don't own the banks now?

Attached: ggg.jpg (523x630, 37.03K)

Yeah, just ignore the child abuse, inhuman slaughter and the shipping of illegals to a small town.
Al Capone mother-fucker. Fucking kike.

Single-handedly destroyed an all white town. You deserve to be shat on by kikes

Why would you possibly sage this thread?

Trump could easily have this guy killed over there by delta force, but he won't.

The kike is in Israel where it belongs.

and this is why the entire planet must ferret you out using DNA, then cut off your balls, torture you mercilessly, sever you into a million pieces, burn you to ashes, then send you on a one-way trip to the inlet side of the nearest Black hole; unless we can figure out how to delete you entirely

Burger spastic.

file photo

Attached: 5aad3a4b1635bab86e0ae06dc4cea3c0.png (438x556, 213.68K)

His fallback career will be fucking off and enjoying the rest of his life, his sons are going to be the ones who need to find a solution.

So glad we finally have a pro white (Jewish) president

Does anyone have the list of congress men and women who signed the petition? I'm tired of hearing retarded burgers claim Obama was anything other than a diversity hire or that there is some Jewish infighting to attack a kike who did what Jews have been doing for centuries. Pretty sure Nancy Pelosi was at one point listed in the wiki.
Are you going to call Dr. Pierce a lying kike too? I don't even want be in this fucking thread. I forced this shit out of my mind months ago.
renegadetribune.com/dr-pierce-sholom-rubashkin/

Attached: 23chosen.mp4 (288x192, 200.69K)

He'll be retired and the kikes will be ovened or deported. Nice try though.

Retard detected

Attached: manga kike2.jpg (937x1081, 207.47K)

probably

>renegadetribune.com/dr-pierce-sholom-rubashkin/

had to go to Jewtube to find the vid; but OMFG! It just gets worse. It's one thing to have known about this fucking despicable Jewnigger trash, but to learn of the commuting of his sentence, is salt in the wound. And his Jewnigger brethren are celerating. This should tell the Christcucks quite a bit about their fervor for "tolerance"; especially in the case of the eternal Jew
hooktube.com/watch?v=PKCEkssSKdE

And why? …would you do that? It makes no sense, serves no purpose and defies logic. We have a man that many truly want to support because he speaks to the hearts of the marginalized Nationalists, but only through a Jewish synthesizer. seriously, wtf?

Tryhard kikes. All you fucking jews are pedos and slavers are drug dealers. What made this chaim special? What made him enemy #1 of the ZOG and their nigger puppet? The fact that he made $30 million dollars ripping off your uncle's bank, that's what. We know you're pissed that Trump stopped your pissy little game of revenge and are trying to turn us against him, as usual.

Attached: 1488393587339.jpg (539x750, 36.98K)

This kike should still be in jail. Thanks Trump!

That's an excellent picture. The kike destroying the native pagan European statue and art, with the Christian cross behind him as he hoisted himself upon the pedestal to proclaim to us "filthy goyim cattle" that we own nothing.

From both parties, too.

Great, now my internet is down and bitchute isn't working.

I'm the guy (((you))) are replying to, watch both the videos I posted. Kike money may aswell be fairy dust. He destroyed a white community.
I'm done, this shit is cursed.

>>>/qresearch/

Attached: 36cc23b8f876b47e81ddf0cbc9cbfa15c8facd77f7b1c8fbffc52ebc4cabda31.jpg (1347x766, 204.77K)

Of course kikes have to move out onto the Midwest and places like Iowa, it's not enough that they fucked up our cities, now they have to fuck up the rural areas as well.

What's the title of that second image? Before it was edited.

Triumph of The Cross, by Tommaso Laureti

The dubs of Truth, I appreciate you burger spaz.

Attached: larp anon go away kill yourselves another.png (1058x595, 857.07K)