RUSSIA INCREASES GOLD RESERVES BY 25T IN JULY, NOW AT 1969T

>after (((Bolsheviks))) took over they have sold or lost 2000t in 15 years to finance commie stuff

Attached: 36656019_437713366713195_1258166718962860032_n.jpg (980x750 82.98 KB, 165.03K)

The US doesn't actually own any gold in Fort Knox. All of that has been sold off in notes, but transporting gold is a pain, so it stays put. The way I see it, the US is already gone, and the Eurasian Union has won. Our currency has been supplanted, and that was the only thing propping up our economy, besides the now nonexistent American consumer market.

You mean to say the gold is in israel.

crypto is the future

Buy crypto

It's really a shame many on Zig Forums have such ignorance for blockchain tech and supposedly want to break out of kike financial slavery.

*tanks to 3k*

No, the gold is not in Israel. Not in notes, or in reality.

It's really a shame faggots who think they are technically literate don't see blockchain as yet another tool to further your own enslavement.

Compare pic1 here with the one of the U.S. gold reserves.

This. Why do you think so many Jews and Jew lovers promote gold on their radio shows? Hell its even in their names

They're afraid of NESARA.

Why doesn't the US buy gold with printed money?

Because the US is too bust building the kikes army and funding whatever kike endeavor they see fit.

So it is, in fact, in Israel.

lel that's a complete joke and everyone knows it. Nobody can do shit about the lie because the U.S. has been dominating all the countries that could do something since WW2 via the military if not outright occupation.

I think it was some bad goy economist that analyzed the markets of selling gold notes and saw that the amount of gold being sold on the markets is 3 times bigger than it was ever dig out

Russia and China are preparing a crypto convertible in gold at a fix rate at the very least for state-to-state level exchange.

Everyone know this, Chinese and Russian gold reserve are systematically underestimated as most of it isn't actually hold by their central banks but by an array of sovereign funds and state controlled banks and they've been doing that shit since the US/EU threatened to cut off Russia from SWIFT like they did Iran, which showed both how vulnerable they are to petrodollar hegemony and the international banking system (not the bankers, the system in itself).

Next time someone tries something cute like "we're just crashing your economy to make your people suffer because we don't like your policy, but it's totally not an act of war", they will blow up the Dollars.

It's MAD applied to economic war.

ehhh i don't know
at one side, it's simple solution to fair and open trading, it's technological solution to monopoly of money printing, they are pretty good things

on the other, the way you aren't ever private and every wallet can easily be seen (other than coins like monero) is pretty shady

I am not even delving into the all the scam coins and defamation jews are trying to push through the media, but crypto, in my view, has been a globalist push and I am glad that Russia and China are trying to contain it and nationalize it.

8300 tonnes or 8300 tons?
If tonnes, and gold is 19X as dense as water, then that's around 436 cubic meters of gold.

Not hard to hide that in various places. Knowing the US, would they actually have it in Fort Knox? An above-ground facility?

It does not seem likely.

"Hey, world, here is our big stash of gold, right here, on this wart on the map!"

I don't see it being that way.

Selling it off at a high note so they can buy it all back when it crashes. Then, it repeats.

Ft. Knox is for tourists.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x209, 710.08K)

Source: out of op's cunt. Fuck off ((you))

No, fuck off you, Jerome Powell.

Attached: 1522686221338m.jpg (1024x832, 85.28K)

Don't even think the US has that, if they do it's probably stolen Saudi Gold along with Germany's. No jokes, look into it.

In Rome they were always short of gold and they wondered why. Gold was going to Judea they found. So they made a law saying you could not transport gold from Roman territory to Judea. The Governor appointed to the area enforced the law and soon found himself back in Rome, facing trial for alleged misconduct. He was an honorable aristocrat, respected and he was convicted. Usually it would be enough for a man such as that to point to his superior auctoritas, broadly translated as status in society, over any accuser and have the case thrown out. This goes to show the power of the Jew even then. Cicero, one of the greatest Roman men to have lived they say. Rich and powerful, a master orator and writer, well respected even by his enemies. He too was afraid of the Jew.

So I think you are right. The gold was going to Israel then, so why wouldn't it now when the Jew's reach is that much greater?

What really happened was the Jew threatened to assasinate a Roman Senator and rather than the Senator returning the favor by having the kike murdered by some random legionarie, he caved and did what the kikes asked.

Don’t play patty cake with kikes.

Who was the Senator?

It’s at historic lows mate. Learn pricing indexes. Gold and silver by value within the supply demand ratio is literally underpriced. It’s kept artificially low so the kikes and their families can buy it while telling everyone that it’s at all time highs.

You kike.

Kill yourself moshe.

THIS

You seriously need to get clued up. Economic understanding is crucial to be protected from whichever way the bankers want to influence you.

The jews literally stole american uranium to fuel their own nuclear weapons ambitions
OH BUT THEY WOULDNT STEAL AMERICAN GOLD AND TRANSPORT IT DOWNT HERE, NO THAT'S GOING TOO FAR FOR THE JEWS

Nigger, every fucking Jew has their religiously mandated Jew Gold stashed somewhere, usually on their person, in case another "Hollow cost" comes along, they hope to be able to bribe their way out of instant death with a little Jew gold. I thought everyone knew this.

he is 100% correct. stupid cunt

Anons must understand that when the old political order gets torn down in the coming future, their financial system will go with them too.
Anons must understand that all fiat currencies are destined to burn, and that this is good, and that this is needed for the world to progress.
Anons must see the signs - that Russia is stocking up on gold, the bonds are being sold off, that Trump is checking on Fort Knox.
Anons must wonder what they should do during these times. It's only natural to want to feel secure.
Anons must listen: buy things that will go up if currencies and bonds go down. However:
Anons musn't fear.
Anons will, if they choose, be able to see things coming in time.
Anons must not fall victim to the shills.
Anons, clairvoyant as they sometimes can be, but much less so lately, will float during the flood.

Your vagueness is unconvincing, rabbi.

We're already seeing this with cryptocurrency, all BRICS are stabilizing their currency with crypto.

Most of the uterus playing a shocking lack of economic education.

It is not the price of gold that is entirely relevant.
It is the silver to gold ratio and the amount of gold held against the debt to asset ratio of the nation holding it.

But seriously please don't buy any gold got to keep the price nice and low for me.

And all of the autists cushion crypto have jidf i.p.s