Zig Forums Tech General - Security to ensure your right to freedom of speech

Use a open source operating system such as GNU linux of windows or OS X to avoid government backdoors, you should also avoid intel CPU's with vpro for a similar reason.
Linux distro reviews can be found at sites such as distrowatch.com/
Stop using your ISP's dns server which in countries like the UK will log every site you visit, this information could be passed to the goverment, you should also look into using DNS crypt
Start using a no logs VPN service, this will encrypt internet traffic, no links as I don't want to shill for a particular service but I have used PIA, Nord VPN and Express VPN in the past.
If you do not want to use a VPN service you can use the TOR browser, to download this I recommend setting up DNS crypt first to avoid being put on some kind of list
Use a no logs privacy based search engine such as startpage.com or duckduckgo.com
Use a open source browser that does not phone home to google or another ad tracking company with a addon like ublock origin to block ads and trackers.
If you have anymore feel free to post them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x464 1.38 MB, 316.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxconfig.org/share-files-securely-with-onionshare
deepdotweb.com/2018/01/31/leak-shows-us-army-nsa-compromised-tor-i2p-vpns-wants-track-monero/
rt.com/news/typewriters-russia-order-surveillance-975/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jokes on you I'm actually waiting for the black helicopters

yeah irl security is alot harder user

May be a retarded question, but can I just not use DNS and use /etc/hosts instead?
O-or even better! is there a way to completely block out all IP Ranges and just whitelist certain IPs?

Attached: awoo.png (900x900, 285.87K)

Oh fuck this will be great.

That building looks like a giant fidget spinner themes toilet bowl.

a hosts file would be a even better solution
Thats the headquarters of GCHQ, the UK's online shilling and spying agency

Do you have any recommendations for this? I use Firefox

Also, are there any recommendations for smartphones?

Firefox is what I use (I did not mention one as I don't want to look like a shill)

Don't use one

Kill yourself CIAnigger.

Has anyone tried onionshare? Just found this. linuxconfig.org/share-files-securely-with-onionshare

Phoneposter here. See if your device is supported by open source custom recoveries like TWRP and open source ROMs like LineageOS. Do NOT flash "Gapps" [ (((Google Play Services))) ]. Instead, download F-droid and Aurora Store.
If you can, follow OPs advice and use a VPN, encryption tools for storage and communication.

Attached: Screenshot_Updater_20180821-104216.png (1080x1920, 81.94K)

I ment avoid OSX

You’re not going to see them until they are leaving. They use a literal dampening field that incompacitates you on their approach. Same shit the Cubans were using on our embassy on more sophisticated. I have no idea what it’s range is, because I never saw it. I came to and my car had lost fuel and I had lost an hour.

I'm going to black pill here so sorry for the discomfort. The best way to be flag by various intelligence agency is to change your habit. If you never use VPN or TOR then don't start. If you are already using tor then you are already on the list. That system is already compromise. Anyway just assume the following:

Your router is full of backdoor.
Your phone is spying on you 24/7
Your computer hardware is full of backdoor

And there is nothing you can do about it.

Wanna stay anonymous….. get lost in the noise. Be mindful of what you say in-front of your PHONE and other people PHONE. Assume that everything is compromise and you will be 99% right. Why do you think the Rusky are buying typewriter?

You want need secure communication? Use a carrier pigeon!
Snail mail is also not bad.

Sauce:
deepdotweb.com/2018/01/31/leak-shows-us-army-nsa-compromised-tor-i2p-vpns-wants-track-monero/

rt.com/news/typewriters-russia-order-surveillance-975/

They can't be helped

They run the post office chief.

tbh they updated the browser and broke it, not allowing me to go to websites like 8ch and even jewgle or gab without trying 50x, so I got Brave. I was under the impression they paid you for your search results but thats not happening right now anyways.

Every week with this slide. Kill yourself goatfucker.

It's staffed by niggers and cambodians, chief.

I said in a previous reply to not use a cellphone

If everything were compromised we would be able to see the packets exfiltrated over the network. Healthy paranoia is useful, "everything is compromised" is not, especially when there are many ways to protect yourself against such. De-jew your phone though, as mentioned.

your post screams CIA nigger to me

Jokes on you phaggot!

Attached: talos-ii-lineup_png_project-body.jpg (749x374, 67.8K)

LibreCMC
well, for this we have to wait until next january, but Librem 5!
Libreboot
Communism didn't work out in real life, but it works best in computerz yo

also, Tor and i2p IS ALWAYS SAFE no matter what jews are telling you, if you use it then you are safer than people using VPNs and proxies yo!

awoo

Attached: awoo32642626.jpg (884x903, 313.32K)

A-FUCKING-WOOO BABY

Attached: aaaAWOO.png (900x900, 486.36K)

That sounds awesome. It would completely stop most internet ads, kill off most malware’s ability to communicate, the only real downside is that you’d have to manually add in sites by hand. Some sites wouldn’t work at all, though. It’d be hit or miss.

You can't use i2p in the same way you use tor or a vpn you turbo brainlet. It's just a darknet, not a proxy for the clearnet.

Wouldn't this just make your traffic stand out more amongst other internet users?

The NSA is supposed to permanently store all encrypted network traffic, so probably yes. That said, the NSA likely has some deals with certificate authorities, giving them the private keys to websites, so that they can automatically decrypt web traffic anyway. There's also the fact that they work with certain websites, like Facebook, so they probably don't even bother to store that traffic anyways. Instead, Facebook gives them a server from which they can directly access logs and databases. Hell, Cloudflare is probably the worst, because a lot of websites use them as a caching service, meaning tons of internet users are actually accessing cloudflare servers, so that's a big fat point of failure. The only packets that they likely store are those that aren't simple http(s), like TOR's onion routed packets and the like. SSH traffic too, as well as any other encrypted traffic.

imo, the best way to defeat something like this would be to create a ton of junk encrypted data, and to just spam that shit across the net. Hosting a non-exit TOR node might be a solution, and I think there's some kind of program out there to flood the NSA with pure junk data.

They manipulate the routing to deanomize you. If all of the traffic is running through servers they own, they can figure out who you are.
For that purpose they installed many high bandwith TOR nodes, so your TOR would choose them.
To avoid that manually preset your routing to force it through hopefully antagonist, non cooperating countries.
Like that:

torrc-defaults
# Add this in the Tor config file
# Exclude Nodes of all of these countries
# Five Eyes: U.S., Australia, Canada, New Zealand, U.K. (also added France because it's becoming worst than the Five Eyes) ExcludeNodes {fr}
ExcludeExitNodes {us},{au},{ca},{nz},{gb},{fr}

Better group the nodes into Western/NATO/USA/Israel Russia/China uncertain/unknown-alliance. You want to route through non-cooperating countries. Be aware, they still might cooperate.

{ch},{nl},{de} are NSA Echelon nigger, {sw} most probably too, ((({il}))) were iNTEL designs its processor backdoors

Usefull:
EnforceDistinctSubnets 1

Further think about entry nodes:
EntryNodes {ru},{in},{country-code-of-least-distrust}

Check your routing in the browser!
IP addresses are no guarantee for physical location.

Cloudflare is the gatekeeper of most of the internet.
Through their servers most of the !!!decrypted!!! trafic is routed. Man in the middle attack! It is a much bigger data kraken then google and most probably NSA too.