Mods deleting threads about awan getting off

Why? Is this not news worthy? Awan gets no jail time and sessions refuses to pursue federal charges.

Attached: 1534893281983.png (619x843, 326.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I3jXB
dailycaller.com/2018/08/21/imran-awan-no-jail-time-hospital/
archive.fo/2VLEP
archive.fo/DZjlY
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-03/imran-awan-gets-sweetheart-plea-deal-doj-wont-prosecute-alleged-spy-ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mods here or on cuckchan?

If your argument is that the mods are defending Trump, take a fucking look at the catalog and think again.
They are allowing an obvious shill thread that linked to thedailybitch to fill to capacity.
This is worse than kikey.

Here. Was just deleted.

If it's mods why are you not banned?

Because it’s over a month old and the original thread made connections to the existing thread about manafort and cohen.

christo that's the same image that some user pulled out of a jewtube video a month to a year ago
reason they use it is because of the masonic symbol he displays with his hand

Well I'm a little black pilled today and pissed off. If this is old shit I appologize.

It's not old dumbass, it's just the picture that is old. This is a big fucking deal.

I meant this faggot:

BOOM!
OP IS MODS!

It’s over a month old.

Yup. Just got mine deleted.

Huh? The no jailtime announcement was today. That is a big deal. That means he leaves and the issue gets memoryholed forever.

Because this already exists. Read the board rules.

Yes, it's a big deal.

The no jailtime decision was -today-

Was Awan pro wall?

Oh, it does? Do you have a link?

Because he probably agreed to a plea deal and is spilling everything to save his own shitskin. If we don't hear about a double-shotgun blast suicide with weights on his neck, then he probably has been put into eyewitness protection.

LOL Everything is always probably. Or don't worry, it's happening soon! Always just around the corner. Lol NO. Awan is just leaving the country and this disappears forever. LOL.

LOL at Trump getting blown the fuck out with these insane court decisions making him look like a criminal (Manafort and Cohen) and the VERY SAME DAY a fucking massive criminal spy Pakistani agent fuck who spied on Congress for over a decade for deep state fun&profit goes scot-free. LOL. Biggest goddamn espionage of all time putting Americans in grave danger and Trump just eats Imran's ass. Trump is getting fucking REKT today. The kikes are literally blasting aids jizz up his ass non-stop and Trump BEGS for more, BEGS for more kike jizz and to get fucked harder, and he his little Alamo team on Zig Forums are DESPERATE scrambling to cover for Trump. Muh 4D chess! Muh something will happen eventually! Muh must be a secret plea deal! This is almost as bad as Turkroach days of the omnibus non-stop 4D chess shilling. LOLOL

Just admit Trump is either in on all of this and a total puppet to the cabal or totally incompetent. He fails on every single legal front, particularly to stop the most insane espionage of all time, MASSIVE…but hey, at least we have a wall. LOLOL NO WE FUCKING DON'T At least deportations have up NO THEY FUCKING HAVEN'T

LOL MOTHERFUCKERS

Relax! This is nothing more than 36-DD dimensional, reverse upside down underwater backwards backgammon

A plea deal to what end or for what? He was not charged with any wrongdoing.

You fucking nigger. You ALSO deleted OP's original Awan thread when this thread didn't exist you stupid fucking cunt. Then OP made this thread to protest, and I note that my thread was deleted, and you cite the protest thread as the reason mine was deleted. How kiked are you? Why did you delete the original thread? You very obviously deleted the original thread because it makes Trump look like the weak dick that he is. Your idiotic, bullshit justification for that deletion was "it's over a month old" (no, it was today) and "the original thread made connections to the existing thread about manafort and cohen)". NOPE. TOTALLY DIFFERENT TOPIC.

Can't believe this shit site is going right back to the shit days of Turkroach pushing maga 4D chess non-stop trying to hide the fact that Trump is directly doing the bidding of the jew cabal. The fact you fuckers have control of Zig Forums is really unbelievable. You are insufferable fucksticks

The Daily Caller is the ONLY publication that has extensively covered Awan. YOU are the fucking kike. Anybody trying to discredit Daily Caller is part of the coverup. Fuck you.

Nevermind. I assume you're referring to daily beast.

Mods definitely deleted the original Awan thread. It is huge news. They are very clearly covering for Trump being incompetent and weak or part of the cabal.

Month old news that was tied to Manafort and Cohen, for which a thread already existed.
With the same month-old news.
Because this thread already exists.
No, this one.
0%.
See above.
Patently false.
archive.is/I3jXB
June 8.
This is literally not happening. Take a fucking chill pill and learn how to read.

You’re very clearly wrong.

How are events that happened today a month old?

How is that NOT the same news, then?

YOU FUCKING GODDAMN STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER

THE OLD NEWS WAS AWAN RECEIVING A PLEA DEAL WITH INDETERMINATE SENTENCING. THE PLEA ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT THE SAME THING AS THE SENTENCING, BECAUSE THE SENTENCING WAS LEFT INDETERMINATE IN THE PLEA. HOW FUCKING GODDAMN STUPID ARE YOU?

TODAY'S NEWS (AS IN, TODAY, AUGUST 21) IS THAT AWAN WILL NOT REPEAT NOT RECEIVE JAIL TIME. HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE IMPOSITION OF A SENTENCE OF NO JAIL TIME AND A PLEA DEAL ISSUED WITH SENTENCING TBD? ARE YOU THAT LOW IQ? IT IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE TO ME HOW YOU CANNOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE. READ THIS 100X IF YOU HAVE TO TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK NIGGER SKULL YOU FUCKING NIGGER KIKE ROACH.

FURTHERMORE, THE AWAN CASE HAS ZERO, NOTHING, ZERO TO DO WITH COHEN AND MANAFORT. IT IS A SEPARATE NEWS ITEM. NOTHING, OTHER THAN THE FACT THE SENTENCE WAS ANNOUNCED THE SAME DAY–TODAY–AS THE COHEN PLEA AND MANAFORT SENTENCE

YOU VERY CLEARLY DELETED IT BECAUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WORK ON BEHALF OF DONALD TRUMP'S 4D CHESS MARKETING TEAM. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE THIS DENSE. THIS SITE IS COMPROMISED AS FUCK.

Everybody, read the following: dailycaller.com/2018/08/21/imran-awan-no-jail-time-hospital/

archive.fo/2VLEP

Here we have Trump failing to do anything about the greatest espionage of all time that put americans in huge danger. Imran Awan should not even be in front of a civilian judge, but here he is fleeing to Pakistan without even getting jail time. He'll never be heard from again, and this will get swept under the rug (with Zig Forums mod assistance as much as possible, of course).

This is the greatest case of espionage in US history putting us in danger, and all so greedy, power-hungry deep state kikes could line their pockets and maintain total control. It's unreal what they got away with here.

We already knew that.
No, you’re utterly incorrect. Nothing you have said on this subject has been true.
So why are we letting it happen?

it's no longer up to a Trump, or a feckless Congress, or a squarely Talmudic Jewdicial system. It's up to Joe & Jane Goyim. If they can't figure it out very, very soon; we may as well bend over and kiss the Pink part of our Lilly-White asses goodbye. No sarc

archive.fo/DZjlY
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-03/imran-awan-gets-sweetheart-plea-deal-doj-wont-prosecute-alleged-spy-ring

I said probably because I couldn't remember if the shitskin actually got one or not. But for your salty pleasure…

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.04_[2015.08.26_16.37.50].jpg (1016x2782 486.52 KB, 494.57K)

user, get the fuck off of 8/pol/ it died after the election. Hardly anything here isn't Socilaist echo chambers, Nigger bashing and endless arguments about jews. Seriously, i left 4chan after GG happened and this is what this place has turned into. You can try other boards but 8/pol/ hasn't been relevant in a LONG time.

classic jew tactic when they stab you in the back

"what are you doing about it, it's not up to us"

That's right, all you did was turn out in droves and vote and put your faith and support behind Trump and the Republicans and left them in no real position to be able to say "oh hey it's the system I can't do anything" BUT of course here we are with SHILL excuses straight outa TEL AVIV and AUSTIN TEXAS

The term comes from jews selling slaves to afrika and arabia. Scots had lightest skin and couldn't work well in the sun compared to the other niggers and arab slaves and were free.
The term derives from the ethnonym 'slav', as in the Slavic people.

the eternal boomer

NO. this is referring to Imran Awan TESTIFYING. I repeatedly explained this when the event happened and must explain again now because this is how kikes work. They completely misrepresent events again and again.

The ORIGINAL DEAL, had it actually required testimony, WOULD HAVE CONTAINED TERMS TO THAT EFFECT. A plea is a contract that includes the terms the defendant must adhere to. That is the entire purpose of the agreement–put in writing what the defendant must do.

Awan's plea DID NOT require him to testify, and in fact, it unnecessarily cleared him of unrelated crimes (the serious hacking offenses).

Awan will NEVER testify. I was responding above to this jackass who is fantasizing that Awan is probably "spilling everything" pursuant to a plea deal. He is NOT testifying and NOT required to cooperate in any way.

Today's sentencing decision (again, this SENTENCING decision is not the same as the PLEA) means he is going to leave the country immediately and never return, and all of this will be memoryholed. The greatest espionage and treasonous sellout of all time will be memoryholed.

You are either sub 80 IQ or a spook who will relentlessly argue and insult no matter what because you're paid to do so. I pointed out a very basic legal concept to you. The plea agreement Awan originally signed had sentencing TBD. Sentencing in this case is a completely separate event following a plea agreement. You were idiotically arguing that somehow today's event, the sentencing, was just the same as the original plea bargain event. NOT THE SAME EVENT. DIFFERENT. READ THAT AGAIN. You were using this ridiculously stupid excuse as justification to delete a thread. If you are not actually a paid 4D chess Alamo cuck, and if you are not a spook (which given your moronic ad hominem stating "nothing you've said on this subject is true" when called on your complete lack of basic understanding that these are two separate events, makes me wonder if you are in fact a spook defending Awan) then you are actually extraordinarily stupid and stubborn. There is almost no value continuing this interaction further.

Also, you failed to read every other post in this thread. The argument that the cucked mod was making was that somehow this NEW news item from TODAY–the sentencing decision by judge–was somehow the same event as the plea bargain that had sentencing TBD (and no requirement for Awan to talk). The mod used this as justification to nuke the original thread. Completely stupid, because this NEW event from TODAY, the decision by the judge not send Awan to jail, means that Awan goes straight back to Pakistan and disappears forever.

The point you're addressing is not in dispute that there was a plea deal. What I was responding to was the pure fantasy believing a secret deal that was somehow not included in the writing was struck. The purpose of a plea agreement is to detail all requirements in a written agreement, including cooperation requirements. Awan did not have to cooperate, and now he's going right back to Pakistan. Anybody claiming otherwise is 4D chess cuck fantasizing.

Stop being illiterate. Quit whining about something you didn’t take the time to research. Nothing you have said is accurate.

Two months ago. Pop quiz: if you aren’t charged for a crime, is the chance that you will go to jail greater than 0%?

Kill yourself you lazy fucking nigger.

You have nothing to support your idiotic ad hominems.

Pop quiz: do you even know what a plea agreement is? A plea agreement is an agreement to some form of sentencing or probation. The agreement is in lieu of a trial. This is like explaining to a five year old. You are obviously not a lawyer and I cannot tolerate discussing any of this with someone who is as stupid as you.

Also, this is literally going to give me a stroke dealing with you, but a "plea agreement" is always struck in relation to a charged crime. The point of the agreement is defendant agrees to plea guilty to a charged crime and to receive (jail/probation) to avoid the time and expense of a trial. In this case, Awan pleaded to a mortgage fraud offense. The reason this plea agreement was a sham was that it specifically exonerated him unnecessarily for the very serious hacking offenses.

I can't explain further to a non-lawyer. I'm sorry. You'll need to read about plea agreements and get back to me. It's actually sad how ignorant and stupid the public is, like you, and the government takes advantage of this unbelievable ignorance in situations like this to get away with very bad stuff. It's just sad.

Very interesting. Well, look. There is no justice in a (((legal system))).

This, and the worst part is the trumpniggers tie our hands and sabotage any effort we undertake unless its shilling for some cuckservative politician or zionist faggot.

how, what are you even talking about?

this is a national security issue, get Sessions out of there

sending specials forces and drones to capture and torture him now

we have these electronic walls we could use, if you step between the 2 poles you disintegrate

Spamming the Pat Little and IOTBW threads.

on point.

Sessions has non-white grandchildren, of course he's part of the problem he let his daughter marry a gook. What a pathetic fool, perhaps he is to busy deporting WWII "Nazis" to remember Awan was hired by the jew Schultz.

He's probably just some asshurt lolberg.