Help Boost Faith Goldy

Help Boost Faith Goldy

We need to do what we can to help Faith Goldy break through the "firewall" that the leftist media has placed around her campaign for mayor of Toronto.

What is the best way to do this?

Attached: bypass1488.jpg (465x448 339 B, 287.6K)

bump
Faith said the 14 words on camera and stands behind them and is now running for mayor of a major city
supporting her is strategically important
fuck the shills

She's running for mayor, you dumb fuck. By your logic, Trump is an e-celeb.

I don't understand why this BASED JEWESS gets shilled so much on this board. She's a jew, a kike, a heeb.
fuck I love zionist jews in places of political power where Europeans should be, wtf i love zionism now!!

who? serious question. i only heard of her because something about peterson

Attached: Hariton Pushwanger's visual novel ‘Soft City’ (1969–1975)

This is the shittiest logic and, sadly, the most prevalent on this board. You fags need to get past your hatred for jews. You rule out tons of good people who are ultimately fighting for our cause.

We're not really winning the culture or political war right now, and it's largely due to the lack of unity on our side. The left is fully "united in solidarity" right now which is why there are such a massive risks for all of us.

I'm down with fighting ANTIFA, but I'm only going to do it for myself.

She's not Jewish you fucking retard. Pic related is you and your empty shilling tactics.

Attached: eternal_shill.jpg (1200x800, 169.2K)

Not even close. They won't stop whining about Cortez and Bernie and of course the Green Party

Yeah good luck with that

this dipshit tells me to stop hating jews(implying faith goldy is a jew liek I said)

this other faggot tells me (((Faith goldy))) isnt a jew

Which one of you two faggots is right? Decide among yourselves.

– Trudeau.

No, fag, you implied that I implied. I don't know if Faith is jewish because I don't care because it doesn't matter. What matters is that she fights on our side. Fuck your hate for jews. Jesus Christ people like you are going to get us all tanked.

she's Greek and Ukrainian you absolute brainlet shill, and she said the 14 words publicly and stands behind them while running for mayor of a major city

Attached: shill_exposed2.jpg (1189x589, 159.08K)

=BASED JEWS==

Video evidence or GTFO & KYS

she's Greek and Ukrainian, not Jewish you antifa loser

hidden

There are no good jews. It's retards like you who keep on allowing "good" kikes to fool you into trusting them that have been tanking the White race for the last thousand fucking years.

gladly

she doubled down on the 14 words and got defunded on Patreon but didnt care
she then did a social experiment getting people to sign a petition with the 14 words, replacing the word "white" with "native" to expose the double standard

she's a hero

Nah. I'd be happy to help her pick out a new over if she's looking though.

You mean she is a scammer like mark dice and all the other "social experiment" youtube faggots? great (((white))) woman you have there.

how many kids does she have?

what do the shills ITT have to say now? she said the 14 words, got defunded for them, and doubled down
/ourgirl/

and as for her racial background she is Ukrainian and Greek, not Jewish
shills BTFO

Attached: leftist.png (510x517, 119.33K)

Thank you. Use invidio.us next time.

Oh no wait, this is a bait thread. Well you got a few (You)s out of me.

Can you get Soft City as a pdf anywhere?

see

she's running for fucking mayor of a major city while defiantly upholding the 14 words you human pile of garbage

I can compromise, Ill support goldy if you can prove shes not a jew, get her to say she isnt or find her family tree.

She terrifies the jew who uses our women for their will. They know that young men will awaken in droves if a strong white woman stands up and defends her races.
she is top of the pyramid in the propaganda. The opposite of lefty propaganda which would be the fat, black woman, she is the thin beautiful white woman.

She can be a big shift in the aether.

go to 1:25 in the video, she states that she's Greek and Ukrainian

/ourgirl/ confirmed. I do have to note the irony of her saying that, though, because the children have to exist before we talk about them having a future. There's really no excuse for her no becoming a baby factory. She's even Catholic or Orthodox or something, in other words, she knows that this is the case.

That's called being an opportunist.

She's engaged (married?) and under 30. It wouldn't hurt to have her as mayor before going into baby factory mode. Give her atypical amount of initiative and the importance of what she's doing a little leeway. I'm sure she'll have a big family.

I can't resist that. Under 30 decades? That bitch is rough.

Now that proof has been provided of her support for the 14 words even after being defunded for it:
And proof has been provided of her European ancestry (Greek + Ukrainian):

you have no tactics left except to call her "ugly", which is a really weak argument - especially for her
see
you're fucking predictable shill

How do you know?
Good! Last I heard, she got drunk with Gavin McDegenerate and blurted out (in a now-deleted stream) that she was in a go-nowhere relationship with some guy who wouldn't propose, for like 8 years or something, and started crying. The best thing she could do for society is go full-time rabbit mode and quit her career. Because you can't do both, and if she doesn't raise them right, it would be better to not have them at all.

But she is ugly.

kek I got banned for not hating jews

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (712x746, 49.2K)

looks like the turkroach is back in full swing

As it should be, kikelover.

Attached: wdytwa.png (400x400, 168.31K)

t. jew

you fucks are so easy to please. A fucking waset of anything worth calling a culture.

You are not white, you have lost all your whiteness and you are just a shell of it. Just a pale skinned fucking loser that will latch onto anything

She cant fucking run a campaign she cant run the city, fucking saying 14 words should be the least of your worries.

Faith is /ourgirl/: and fully European in ancestry:

She's running for mayor of a major city. We need to support her. It's time to ignore the shills and get busy.

Attached: pepe_girl.jpg (600x527, 44.94K)

got banned for spaming retard and now you cry and post more spam

she's also a literal kike. I hope the PR rep pays well for these posts because Zig Forums is going to thoroughly skull fuck every fucking shill that posts here.

Attached: 1475117612_47092570_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 39.66K)

eat shit kike lover

I can't wait to see her lose in leaf land. How much money do you think she will be able to siphon from the gullible?

The money doesn't matter so much (but obviously to the kike it does), what does matter for the leafs is how much attention / votes she'll steal from any reasonable candidate.

Attached: 5965deda5c6836b6bc2d7459017d78f1f67b0248.jpeg (768x691, 266.01K)

while the kike defenders plan their next posts, I'm going to hijack this shit thread and post actual knowledge:

“Only the Jew knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Jew knew this and acted accordingly. But the German, or rather his Government, did not have the slightest suspicion of it. During the War the heaviest of penalties had to be paid for that ignorance.

– Mein Kampf, Chapter 10”
― Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Attached: 1h7rfw.jpg (1778x1337, 621.04K)

“The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. Only the born weakling can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely because he is of a feebler nature and narrower mind; for if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all.”
― Adolf Hitler

Attached: pepe-hate-symbol.jpg (652x367, 30.17K)

“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”
― Adolf Hitler

Attached: ol5kl5flcfez.png (691x435, 11.62K)

It's Toronto right? Is there anything she can really steal in terms of votes? Not familiar with the city politics.

no I don't think so tbh. But regardless of what's out there though, the kike is always the worst of the two.

“Instruction in world history in the so-called high schools is even today in a very sorry condition. Few teachers understand that the study of history can never be to learn historical dates and events by heart and recite them by rote; that what matters is not whether the child knows exactly when this battle or that was fought, when a general was born, or even when a monarch (usually a very insignificant one) came into the crown of his forefathers. No, by the living God, this is very unimportant. To 'learn' history means to seek and find the forces which are the causes leading to those effects which we subsequently perceive as historical events.”
― Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Attached: 1402074782860.jpg (500x339, 48.11K)

Faith Goldy said the 14 words and doubled down when she was defunded for it: and she is of fully European ancestry:

She's running for mayor of a major city. We need to support her. It's time to ignore the shills and get busy.

Attached: pepe_meme_solider2.png (480x445, 120.65K)

suck gas kike lover

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 23.41.21-fullpage.png (1255x2578, 418.6K)

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”
― Adolf Hitler

You're fooling nobody. You're not NatSoc, you're not right wing. You're a leftie shill, antifa faggot here to demoralize and try to reduce support for Faith. And you're failing miserably.

Many ethno-nationalists support Israel as a dumping ground for world jewry.

Attached: rsJ0abw.jpg (855x449, 47.42K)

We don’t. All jews must be exterminated.

you're not white

we support burning kikes here fuckface, enjoy your brief visit.

Faith is based.
/ourgirl/

dubs of truth

look at this shit, fucking insulting us at this point.

eat shit antifa faggot

Attached: antifa_at_gunpoint.jpg (785x694, 159.17K)

They've been doing this shit for at least 3 days in multiple threads. This is a bait thread. Just ignore them.

Holy fuck shills are fucking obvious, you guys are fucking pathetic. FAITH GOLDY FOR MAYOR!

“I was not in agreement with the sharp anti-Semitic tone, but from
time to time I read arguments which gave me some food for thought. At
all events, these occasions slowly made me acquainted with the man
and the movement, which in those days guided Vienna’s destinies: Dr.
Karl Lueger and the Christian Social Party.”

[Adolf Hitler, “Mein Kampf”, Vol. 1, Chapter 2]

It's /intl/ or /cow/.

antifa faggots

Attached: antifa_brainlet.jpg (588x823, 49.17K)

How much are they paying you, faggot? You don't fit in at all

FAITH GOLDY FOR MAYOR

lol notice how avoids dropping the "k" word?

Your nose is showing you disgusting fucking kike :^)

was pointing to

FAITH GOLDY FOR MAYOR, FEAST ON THE TEARS OF THE KIKES

“Due to his own original special nature, the Jew cannot possess a
religious institution, if for no other reason because he lacks
idealism in any form, and hence belief in a hereafter is absolutely
foreign to him. And a religion in the Aryan sense cannot be imagined
which lacks the conviction of survival after death in some form.
Indeed, the Talmud is not a book to prepare a man for the hereafter,
but only for a practical and profitable life in this world.”

[Adolf Hitler, “Mein Kampf”, Vol. 1, Chapter 11]

what can we do to support her campaign for mayor from here

It's intentional. They're trying to make sure they look like they don't fit in so they can get a reaction out of people.

all I see here is /ourgirl/ running for mayor and a bunch of obvious glowing antifags screeching about it and calling her a kike even though theres proof shes not

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
― Adolf Hitler

Signal boost, spread the word, donations? Not sure on campaign finance law or whatever just get the word out.

Get fucked kike

but she is running for mayor, that's public knowledge (not a lie)
what the fuck are you going on about

But even more: all at once the Jew also becomes liberal and begins to rave about the necessary progress of mankind.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Attached: 2018-08-21-235731_597x546_scrot.png (597x546, 73.12K)

Best thing to do is stop responding and just read the thread. You'll pick up on the patterns and be able to spot who is working together or is the same person just behind a different IP.

where and how to boost the signal and spread the word

Ezra won't be crying.

Attached: Ezra.jpg (730x732, 322.45K)

rather just fill it with mein kampf, put it to use

It's not an organic thread. No on in here shilling for Goldberg is really shilling for her. It's just a troll.

Up to you. Have fun!

He fired her you stupid fuck, he's already salty. Jesus fuck shills are on suicide watch

FAITH GOLDY FOR MAYOR

ezra fired her for being an ethnonationalist

you and your fellow kike lovers are passing her off as "/ourgal/" thinking 4shit meme speak even fucking applies here. suck start a nailgun yid lover

obvious antifags - filtered
Faith Goldy for mayor - first mayor of a major city to publicly defend the 14 words?

she said they're meaningless at face value on her twatter, try harder kikelover

If we consider how greatly he has sinned against the masses in the course of the centuries, how he has squeezed and sucked the blood again and again; if furthermore, we consider how the people gradually learned to hate him for this, and ended up by regarding his existence as nothing but punishment of Heaven for the other peoples, we can understand how hard this shift must be for the Jew.
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

20 fucking replies just to say not to bother. Thanks for helping us notice what to boost you stupid fucking kike. You can't help yourselves can you?

You can't be pro-White and pro-jewish. Her support for the parasites behind White genocide cancel out a few words she uttered to can autists like yourself.

Social media, maybe try facebook Toronto Conservative groups or something similar? If she gets in this will be FUCKING HUGE.

it's 20 replies of Mein Kampf, I know you didn't read them though as per your rabbi. Here's some more:

The function of the so-called liberal Press was to dig the grave for the German people and REICH. No mention need be made of the lying Marxist Press. To them the spreading of falsehood is as much a vital necessity as the mouse is to a cat. Their sole task is to break the national backbone of the people, thus preparing the nation to become the slaves of international finance and its masters, the Jews.
And what measures did the State take to counteract this wholesale poisoning of the public mind? None, absolutely nothing at all. By this policy it was hoped to win the favour of this pest–by means of flattery, by a recognition of the 'value' of the Press, its 'importance', its 'educative mission' and similar nonsense. The Jews acknowledged all this with a knowing smile and returned thanks.
Mein Kampf 204