Michael Cohen's lawyer has said his client will refuse any pardon from Donald Trump...

Michael Cohen's lawyer has said his client will refuse any pardon from Donald Trump, branding the US president a "criminal".

Lanny Davis, who was hired by Mr Cohen last month, told National Public Radio Mr Trump's former attorney would "never" accept a pardon from "a man that he considers to be a corrupt and a dangerous person".

The unexpected statement comes as yet another blow to Mr Trump's chances of extricating himself from what is developing into a legal minefield.

On Tuesday, Mr Cohen pleaded guilty to eight charges, including to campaign finance violations that may put Mr Trump in legal jeopardy.

Mr Cohen, one of Mr Trump’s closest associates for more than a decade, said he arranged to make payments “for [the] principal purpose of influencing the election” at the direction of a “candidate” for federal office. He did not give the candidate’s name, although he was working for Mr Trump at the time.

archive.is/H8QGk

Attached: 1438808044800-1.jpg (1290x1080, 408.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5613641/Top-RNC-official-NDA-Playboy-model-used-PSEUDONYMS-Trump-Stormy.html
youtu.be/Fp0Li75G4V4
youtu.be/4f0x7vtUOEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have to wonder if this was part of the fbi's "insurance plan" set up ages ago and now put into motion

Of course it is
All parts are falling into place
Fuck kikes and shabos goyim, they can all asphyxiate in the same chamber
I have returned
t.AH

GOYIM ETERNALLY BTFO

De-platforming supporters online and then running this play is their attempt to sway voters before midterms. I expect things to get pretty interesting from here on out. Lets see what transpires.

This mystery candidate is Killary Cunton and this whole shitfest hinges on keeping that fact hidden. Expose the nose behind this hidden name and the whole thing will collapse

Attached: 1382715623355.jpg (330x370, 36.28K)

I actually think it's Bill. He was the Clinton lawyer for years, and they had thousands of his whores and rape victims to contend with.

Attached: billvsdon.png (932x413, 467.67K)

Looks like Cohen was fucking Trump all along, and he got his ultimate revenge.

It's curious, Trump has been clearly co-opted some weeks after entering office by the Zion beast, yet these glow-in-the-dark horse fuckers still want him nine feet under the dirt.
I must be missing something, maybe politics aren't just "black or white".

I don't know how he managed to sleep in until 8:44am before tweeting about Cohen, is the white house doctor still handing out tranquilizers like candy?

How does that jew cock feel as it pumps a load of hot cum down your throat, Mike? Do you take it up the ass, too?

Cohen and Trump are baiting Muller with bullshit so the investigation continues and produces nothing.
They have done this twice already.
This investigation is just further publicity for Trump. He's cucking the weapon of the enemy against them. Completely the same as 2016.
The only thing that voters hear is Trump Trump Trump. The midterms will be a landslide.

Attached: 1467186405769.jpg (1249x684, 129.03K)

The Clintons are seriously overplaying their hand now. They're not going to get Trump out of office through this Cohen crap and the USA is sick and tired of the Witch Hunt. Trump has been waiting to take off the gloves.
Trump curse incoming…

Attached: you_cant_ignore_the_rat.jpg (968x681 226.1 KB, 37.08K)

trump gets impeached 3 months before his final day in office making it moot but preventing him from running again.

liberals cheer
no race war
crisis averted

If you didnt get out of california or NY then enjoy having a tatoo on your face and being gay. You had your chance.

-Qs nephew

It's more likely Cohen was just a treacherous Jew, still if it lights a fire under Trump's ass than good

Why would we be surprised that they have not a single ounce of respect or reverence for Trump, when with all the power at his disposal, he refuses to use any of it against his supposed political enemies?

You 88d chess faggots are still on ?
Give up you niggers it's over for Trump. Go back to T_D

small hands

Because at the end of the day, Trump was a 1980s Market Liberal who wanted to enforce his policy constitutionally which really goes to show how fucked everything is when he is painted as the next era of Hitler

Trump should pardon him anyway just to troll the hysterical media.
Has anyone else in history turned down a presidential pardon?

Nerd Virgin Monkeys

Attached: 39BE2F5600000578-3875474-Hillary_Clinton_took_to_Twitter_Wednesday_to_wish_herself_a_happ-m-56_1477508066805.jpg (500x600 34.87 KB, 32.93K)

its not really over, its just a news story

Wait and see cuck.

Attached: wink_pepe.jpg (1500x1500, 154.25K)

I'm surprised they didn't wait a little longer. It's going to turn out to be fucking nothing. Makes me wonder what they have in store for October.

You sure got that shariablue shill my fellow pede!!

Attached: 12e483b3d416aa61a475e5dcdb971c1c4017609ab06aeacfc4b3a1b70fee1fc9.png (450x304 20.47 KB, 90.43K)

No. you cant.The justice system in America has been fucked, perverted, bastardized and rendered totally ineffective by the fucking eternal jew. Unfucking it is impossible in any reasonable amount of time. Look at how long it's been now, almost 2 years? What's changed? Jesus Fucking Christ we've had an investigation into a sitting President going for that long. Nothing is changing, but by god we're going to continue doing the same thing.
Just fuck off with this shit. Fucking incompetent fuck.

If he really had anything he would have called out Trump by name, not "candidate for federal office."
This is just the flailings of a drowing man, no different from Brennan, Omarosa, or Stormy Daniel's lawyer.

Attached: 93e.png (200x190, 41.64K)

The Democrats have no policy and no party. At this point their "leaders" are Maxine Waters, Fauxcahontas, Shlubby Schumer, RINO Cancer McCain, and Pelosi. They're not going to get President Trump out through elections, so they're trying this crap which isn't going to work either. And the President has good security so they're not going to get to bump him off like they do with all the other rivals of the Clinton cabal. Democrats are making desperate moves from a losing position, and none of Trump's base gives a fuck. Dems don't have a base except for Trannies, Pedos, and Illegals.

Britfag here.
I keep hearing how Hillary is going to make a reappearence.

Which is crazy because here if a leader lost an election that badly they would never be allowed in a top position again.

They put all their eggs in the Hillary basket, ignoring the fact that
They still think their (((media control))) is going to win elections for them, now that they've kicked all the right-wingers and regular people off of Twitter and Youtube for wrongthink.

Oi bruv you gotta loiscense for that strong language there?

Get gassed, kikelover.

She knows too many secrets. I'm surprised they didn't kill her already just to cover them up.

is this the kike's version of allahu akbar *explodes*?

FBI investigation with a corrupt Robert Mueller. Yes, this is the insurance plan. The entire deal was fabricated to implicate the President. it's a Coup d'etat

And this is why you don't trust kikes and a cohen is one of the worst kikes of all. Look up the history of that name.

Means priest, so ya.

Hop your IP's as much as you want, you're gonna lose hard, cuck.

Attached: Ed_5126d8_6140730.jpg (285x249, 9.29K)

I think it was and I think it's being run as if it's still in place in order to get the actors to play their roles. However, I think those responsible for the production are sitting in a cell right now while their social media accounts are continuing on as if the plan is still in place.

I think this is one big fucking roundup of the corrupt.

they must have some serious dirt on cohen, think he's a pedo?

Avenatti is a street fighter, he gets results.

Trump won the election due to street fighters like this but then like a retarded cuckold he purged them all to appease Javanka.

Attached: avenatti.PNG (576x141, 18.11K)

Everything you said is a total lie. Go back to reddit. Everyone knows you came from there.

pic related, the og trumpcuck

Attached: 07-minister.jpg (300x225, 10.31K)

In the past when the press think that they have something on Trump its been leaked to them by him to make them look foolish.

Like the tax returns thing.
Or when he was going to make an announcement about Obamas birth certificate and the press got treated to an hour of medal of honor veterans praising trump.

This just makes me wonder how many CIA niggers threatened to kill him and his family, if he didn't comply.

Attached: cia_glow.png (844x495, 23.08K)

Trump is an incompetent clown that can't do anything other than hype up a audience.

He isn't going to do anything, his administration got co-opted by former Bush people and anti-trumpers.

Or maybe, and get this, around jews you lose.

Hes really good at manipulating the medias hate for his own benefit. Is all im saying.
Part of that is down to the fact that media have become very predictable in their responses to him. Which makes them easy to manipulate.

The party politics and beurocracy is obviously more difficult for him. He never went to that bohemian grove place and wore the silly robes. He never took the right journalists out to dinner or offered them gifts.
I guess Trump thought it would be like a business but in government people regularly put their own ideology above the greater good of the country.

You fucking redditors don’t understand, so I’ll lay it out for you. You still won’t understand, but at least we’ll be able to laugh at your total retardation for rejecting from knowledge rather than ignorance.
We don’t support Trump, his worldview, his claims, or anything that he represents. He’s a fucking canary, and nothing more.
When Trump is arrested, we will take up arms and kill everyone. This is not us supporting Trump. It’s us supporting ourselves, using Trump as an excuse. You will cheer our armed revolution*, because you’ll claim that we’re “doing it for Trump.” But then you’ll realize that we’ll also be turning our guns on you wherever we find you.

*Actually, every single one of you Trumplovers is a fucking leftist, civic nationalist, neocon, so you probably will cuck out like the faggot bitches you are and say that guns shouldn’t be owned by citizens because Trump doesn’t want citizens to own them, so you likely won’t support us.

Knowing some of the people who support Trump I totally believe that.

If I lived in your country I would be more armed than you are. By an order of magnitude.
Sadly I live in a cuck soy no gun land.

Attached: shill_thread_bingo.png (660x834, 66.29K)

Retarded pile of the_donald shit is INSTANTLY triggered by objective fact and cannot reply to or refute a single bit of it.
>>>/reddit/

You have to present an argument first if you want people to try and refute it.

Yep, did that. You, being a subhuman leftist redditor, did not comprehend what was written and saw “don’t support trump”, which instantly triggered the psychological damage in your cerebrum, causing you to lash out and expose yourself as
1. a liberal
2. a civic nationalist
3. a race traitor
4. a redditor
You are on Zig Forums. We do not support zionism here. We do not support civic nationalism here. We do not support jews here. If you cannot comprehend this, leave.

So your argument isnt about trump its about me being a liberal civic nationalist race traitor redditor?
I take serious offense to being called a redditor.

Bitch that's you, not "We".
Well, except the Jews part.
We all hate das Juden.

Holy shit kike go fucking back to Israel and get glassed there.

Attached: 86717cd90e1995288147876449a03f4f85c42dc505a8df193e3f4d8af05c049f.png (850x464, 559.58K)

Reminder that redditors are selectively literate because they’re leftists.
No one cares how offended you are, self-admitted leftist civic nationalist race traitor.

Retarded pile of the_donald shit is INSTANTLY triggered by objective fact and cannot reply to or refute a single bit of it. AGAIN.
>>>/reddit/

Retarded pile of the_donald shit is INSTANTLY triggered by objective fact and cannot reply to or refute a single bit of it. AGAIN.
>>>/reddit/
Why can none of you redditors prove me wrong? Why are all of you redditors civic nationalist race traitors who fellate the political left? We don’t support Trump here. We don’t support jews here. We don’t support civic nationalism here. If you cannot comprehend this, leave.

Reminder that redditors love this video.

And he destroyed the TPP. An impossible feat.

Thus, Trump is the hero of the age.

Remember this day because your grandchildren will ask you about it.

Attached: newyork_times.750.jpg (750x1369, 217.89K)

In summary another 'Gotcha' article by the MSM that they'll run for a week, maybe two, then it'll get discredited or Cohen will take the plea deal and they'll sweep it under the rug and commit to radio silence while they bring up the next 'Gotcha' article. Which is what they've been doing for over two fucking years now. We've entered a new level of throwing shit at the wall and seeing what'll stick.

“Grandpa, why didn’t you ever get married to have kids so that they could have me?”
“There were too many leftists to kill and too many redditor cuckolds who refused to actually kill anyone. Had to kill them, too. By the time it was over, I was too old to marry.”
Also no, today is utterly meaningless.

The buzzword of the day is "implicated" and they'll run with that for a bit, it's not going to amount to anything and it will be cycled out of the news in a week

who would believe this kind of filth? some jew lawyer has such high principles and would NEVER work with people that are CORRUPT and DANGEROUS. how could anyone read any of this and not just laugh at how ridiculous it is? Cohen would rather sit in jail than be pardoned. okay.

NAFTA is being destroyed. WTO is next, regardless if the US drops out or the US kicks out China.

TrUMP IS THE HERO OF THE AGE.

Never been to Plebbit. Can't stand the dump

I was always on Fucked Company since June 2001.

Attached: fc.jpg (940x480, 232.12K)

Kill yourself faggot you aren't fooling anyone, ever.

Attached: The_Platonic_Form_of_Creep.jpg (1018x564, 71.5K)

No.
No.
No.
You’re clearly straight from there.
Why can none of you redditors prove me wrong? Why are all of you redditors civic nationalist race traitors who fellate the political left? We don’t support Trump here. We don’t support jews here. We don’t support civic nationalism here. If you cannot comprehend this, leave.

Your nose and/or retardation is showing, kikeshill. You are never going to convince anyone here.

Want to know how I know you're a shill?

Your posts are pure unrefined cancer.
Jesus all that redtext.

"WE"

The royal "we" or just a delusional idiot who thinks he speaks for the entire readership of a Uyghur Koran study forum?

WHY ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF REPLYING TO ANY TOPIC THAT ANY OF US BRINGS UP? WHY ARE YOU FELLATING ZIONISTS?

kek you kikes are desperate

Angry frustrated jew paid Hillary supporter detected.

The ones using the chess metaphor more for the past year are kikes and the mainstream media.

Mainstream media:
Kikes on Zig Forums:

We don’t support Trump here. We don’t support jews here. We don’t support civic nationalism here. If you cannot comprehend this, leave.

What has Trump done, ever, to hinder jews.

Isn’t it funny how the lunch break hit and all the paid leftist shills left immediately.

Repeated five times. Either this guy is triggered, got a touch of the tism(one of the hallmarks of tism is repeating the same thing, they like routines) or both.

Attached: someones-triggered.jpg (336x336, 52.74K)

Does that mean niggers are autistic?

Go back to T_D you Trumpnigger lover.

Attached: Heresy - I sense heresy.jpg (640x920, 102.83K)

Isn’t it funny how you can’t answer my questions? Isn’t it funny how you refuse to say that you support what Zig Forums supports?

You keep repeating yourself. Just calling like I see it. You call me reddit all you want, your still autistic.

Heil'd.

Attached: 0c0a97aa9f8a4eef057931a46d59769832c73d745e3585db06dd4917dd913ff3.png (406x318, 167.03K)

Very much so. Now think about this. Is eugenics really such a bad thing?

Could it be this guy? RNC deputy finance chair Elliott Broidy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5613641/Top-RNC-official-NDA-Playboy-model-used-PSEUDONYMS-Trump-Stormy.html

Isn’t it funny how you can’t answer my questions? Isn’t it funny how you refuse to say that you support what Zig Forums supports?

End yourself.

He's a shareblue autist that comes around when he and his discord buddies catch a whiff of Trump being in trouble.
And as a news cycle ends and nothing comes of it they go back to their discord lair to enjoy their succeed of trolling dem dang gnaatzees while Trumps wins yet again.
It's really funny since it's always the same guy with his same writing style of constant redtext. They just need their endorphine shot once per two months so they don't feel so depressed about losing constantly or being failures.

I'm not sure what (((they))) think the long con is in this. They picked a fight with one of the few men left who has the spirit of the Fuhrer and would rather die than capitulate.

Either way this becomes a massive shitsow which results in the obliteration of Israel

Attached: 64876d8d0dd103ece0f3fd20a2b131620c8d6ac0e2aaca8e6d0848341143923c.jpg (721x787 47.81 KB, 79.45K)

Trump isnt going ANYWHERE until The Zionist crumble

This Fucker is on point!!!
Why doesnt he have more exposure?
Now all that crossed with posidan style news and music.

Live 1/2
youtu.be/Fp0Li75G4V4

Live 2/2
youtu.be/4f0x7vtUOEg

Attached: 1534932280866.gif (500x446, 832.2K)

You're autism is shining so bright. That even this guy can see it.

Attached: 2gcyn0.jpg (493x333, 44.32K)

Everything you do is an utter and completey failure, kikeshill.