Trump Culturally Enriching Elite Jewish Neighborhoods with Niggers and Wetbacks

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION FORCING KIKE LANDLORDS AND WEALTHY LEFTIST NEIGHBORHOODS TO TAKE IN WELFARE NIGGERS USING HUD PROGRAMS

>Next month, HUD will release a new study of landlord voucher acceptance in five cities: Philadelphia; Los Angeles; Fort Worth; Newark, New Jersey; and Washington, DC. The study, which was sponsored by HUD and conducted by the Urban Institute, is the first to use paired testing methods across multiple sites to examine landlord treatment of voucher recipients. While landlord participation varies across the five study sites, the researchers found voucher recipients are hard pressed to find a landlord who will accept their vouchers, especially in higher opportunity neighborhoods. In addition, landlords often ‘stand up’ testers posing as voucher recipients and even deny rental requests once testers reveal their source of income. Read a summary of HUD’s and the Urban Institute’s forthcoming Pilot Study of Landlord Acceptance in the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
>The other study, conducted by the Poverty and Inequality Research Lab at John Hopkins University, examined the role landlords play in shaping the residential experience of low and moderate income renters. It focused on Baltimore, Maryland, Dallas, Texas and Cleveland, Ohio and found that recipients of government housing vouchers encounter tremendous discrimination in the private sector because landlords associate significant stigma with the program. “In theory, the HCV program has the potential to help families move to lower poverty neighborhoods and to access higher quality schools, but it has fallen short of this ideal in part because of a lack of landlords in low-poverty neighborhoods who will accept voucher tenants,” the study reads.
>HUD will begin its landlord engagement campaign on September 20th in Washington, DC when it will present the findings of the two aforementioned studies. Individual landlord forums are planned in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Salem, Oregon. After completing these landlord forums, the Landlord Task Force will provide policy recommendations to the Secretary on programmatic changes to increase landlord participation in the HCV Program.

archive.is/6raij
hud.gov/press/press_releases_media_advisories/HUD_No_18_086

Attached: landlordoyvey.jpg (600x550 75.4 KB, 76.54K)

Trump isn't doing it, that's all Carson. Bless him he knew Farrakhan was right.

it's nice to see them get a taste of their own medicine, however, what would actually be the solution to the welfare nigger problem? After all, if they're willing to push them into their neighborhoods, they'll obviously push them into the common man's neighborhood, so it shows the acceleration of the diversity (breaking up homogeneous areas, regardless of which group) agenda. Sort of like Soviet Russia, I think.

Won't this just push jews into other neighborhoods?
Perfect right when the whites are taking it back. Thanks nigger

Chemical castration agents in free vaccines maybe?

Let me rephrase my question, what could actually be done now? Now, if I was president and the CIA/NSA actually backed me, doing what you said would be doable, but what steps can even be done in the current situation?

Full MoonMan team of 3-5 men in a van going through a thoroughly niggerized neighborhood. open van door, shoot, drive away. and drop some crack bags around the bodies to make it look like a gang war

These cities are already heavily pozzed, fully under the control of jew landlords and their golems. This attack harms zero white Americans.

True
but that would require people to actually do acts that are illegal, which most aren't willing to do unless everyone else does it first. After all, no one wants to be the first to go to jail (especially for nothing if no one else follows suite. In addition, you'd have to find those 4-5 other people who you can even trust).

It's not about going to jail, it's about being the first one to die.
I dont think there are "legal" options to get rid of nigger neighborhoods other than buying up all rental properties and increasing the rent to astronomical levels to non-whites, but it's something -everyone- has to do. It's how Maine keeps so white.

That's exactly what it means. OP is a fucking moron, HUD is going to dox list landlords that refuse to become nigger storage facilities, and of course they're focusing on white neighborhoods. This is literally no different than a commie govt telling you what to do with your land.

Kill yourself fuckface

Attached: capturenewyorkgop.PNG.png (1150x724, 85.37K)

There is NO such thing as a welfare black problem, or the bs about black communities are marginalized. The only true statement is black privilege. Look at the NBA, NFL, actors, rappers, etc. See any diversity there? They are all black with only a few whites. Look at the salaries: all in the richest 1%. Even benchwarmers and other unknowns are making six figures. That’s why most don’t waste time in school; a waste of time when they have other less intensive ways to make money.

wtf are you talking about you crybaby idiot.

look at all of those sports and all of the people they employ.

look at all those entertainment industries and look at the managers and even the top paid actors are white by a long shot.

Black people have to figure out how to be successful , cant give them gibs but you are just a crybaby bitch. Not fitting for a white person.

cuck casserole

I haven't had such a good chuckle at a thread in this cess pit for a long time. Thanks OP.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

Bribe them; give them gold grilles, give them XBox with some games, give them Nikes, give them $6500 voucher for used car, in exchange for tubal ligation or vasectomy.

It might seem expensive but in fact it's a bargain in the long run

Your posh kike neighborhood is getting niggers, Schlomo, and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Attached: oyvey.jpg (385x240, 11.98K)

Not sure if kike or legit race traitor

Attached: Dj3wS7QWwAA208o.jpg (738x741, 75.4K)

Some user made math and that was something like four or five derelict panamax container ships

Solution to the black problem is to lower their birthrate through higher incarceration rates and increased birth control and abortion usage and then wait a few generations. For spics you need a wall, high tax rate of remittances, no gibs for illegals, remove birthright citizenship and immigration act, and sending them back.

Literally nothing saying that anyone will be forced to do anything.

N-no goy- I uhh mean guys, dis is not kosh- I uhh mean cool. Those niggers should be going to places like Nebraska and Montana instead of Boca Raton, Tribeca, and so on, oy vey!

Top Kek.
My neighbor did this. Let a single mother with a kid that turned out to be 4 kids (each from a different father; she only showed up with the White one) rent a house he owned. $40,000 in structural damages were not covered by the $200 dollar security deposit or the two months unpaid rent before she was evicted. If you own rental properties and you want to outlay a MASSIVE amount of cash on repairs take HUD up on their offer. BTW HUD won't be helping him with the structural damages or the repairs or gutting the building (they kept 3 dogs and 5 cats locked in the only bathroom; god know where they shit because it was 1' deep in dog and cat shit just packed down in a matted urine covered carpet; and the smell was so unbearable that they are having to remove all the drywall from the entire interior).

There is a different and better solution but it is going to take you suffering some extreme violence against what you love (your family) for you to figure it out. Mexicans are game to help you though, they are the perfect subhumans for you to learn from, and user, there are so many of them in your nation now…you will learn everything they have to teach you until you are ready to deal with them in the only appropriate way that they should be dealt with.

Attached: hispanics murder and torture.jpg (736x552, 65.35K)

Oh I fucking wish they would actually make subsidized housing in the middle of the 3 or 4 different jew neighborhoods. Sadly in our city people already know whats really a ghetto and not. Cracks me up how the same people dont want to go to certain neighborhoods for that very reason but want to preach on us, just how important it really is.

Reminds me of this group of nogs my old roommate knew, they lived in the top floor of this house and theyre the typical niggers that sell weed out of the crib, instead of the cops coming round, it happened at least twice dumb nigs were robbed because they sold to the rat kids around then they stole from them.

Attached: Keks_from_Forests_Unknown.jpg (1024x484, 86.51K)

Imagine if sleepy Ben browses Zig Forums, contributes the occasional shitpost, and deliberately moved a bunch of smelly welfare niggers into upper-crust jew neighbourhoods just to upset their little jew bagel carts. Lel.
Ahh well, an user can dream.

Looks like proper comeuppance for most major cities, trying to push the trash out of the city into commie block apartments in small towns. Back in the dumpster you go.

jews hate niggers.
this will be fun

its a start, but they still aren't going in commiefornia's hyper-leftist white gated communities
perhaps they can engage in denial after they get home from work, but if they're there after they get home from work, then it'll be harder for the left to engage in denial

B-b-but the based god Emperor Trump is actually hurting jews when helping niggers and spics live better on welfare, my reddit page told me he hates the filthy jews and totally isn't helping israel with everything hes doing!

Another bullshit thread. The nigger Carson's findings don't apply to the chosen.

If only the rabid niggers in Chicago could be moved to better neighborhoods. What a great idea.

Attached: Niggers Approve.png (585x533, 396.67K)

Isn't that like the shit that caused the housing market bubble to pop? Giving negros a bunch of cash for a payment on a house that they can't keep up payments on?

If the NorthEast, if New England, had been flooded with niggers back in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, they would have learned, then, why everybody hates them and would have learned that segregation was best and we wouldnt have to deal with this shit.

You mean white neighborhoods. You mean the Trump administration is moving niggers into white neighborhoods. Imagine being so much of a brainlet that you actually think less white spaces existing is a good thing.

Got any sauce on that? Might turn out useful

Attached: 1448917397_kik.jpg (599x412, 42.75K)

It's interesting how niggers and literal cuckolds now call white people who don't want to deal with filthy niggers cucks. "What you aren't comfortable with girlfriend fucking black guys, you just a fragile cuck casserole!" This is why it's of no use to talk to black people, it's like talking to parrots, they may copy your words, but in their mouths they have no meaning.

Obama started pushing this shit about five years ago finally getting it through in 2015, his focus was on white dominated rural communities though. You must be relatively new to have never heard of this, look up "Obama Fair Housing" and you will find multiple articles talking about this as well as bitching about HUD under Carson removing much of its enforcement capabilities.

Based Asians don't want gubbment cheeses

Are they changing the rules and actually forcing them to take more than just one or two HUD units per 1000? The fucking kikes loved siphoning money with that scam, getting gibs to build facilities only to rent them out to wealthy assholes.

>(((white))) neighborhoods
I'm OK with that.

Daily reminder that without dieversity israel will not survive.

Attached: OpenBordersForIsrael.JPG (440x300 196.81 KB, 62.21K)

That's to be expected at this stage I think.
If anyone still thinks the Trump admin/GOP oppose the diversity agenda, that theory is looking pretty shot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (6448x7512 57.71 KB, 8.03M)

I think that was me.

Lets go ahead and try it again.

We'll use the most common height.

So we're talking about a space 20'L x 8'W x 8'T, equating to 1,280 cubic feet.
How many people could one theoretically fit inside such a container, preferable comfortably?
Considering the 8' cieling, you could/should make use of a bunk-system to allow for greater use of the vertical space, but let's be somewhat conservative.

I'm gonna go with a figure of 30 people per TEU - I figure, imagine one person per refrigerator for base size, and them diminish that for allowance of space (we can't pack niggers like we can pack fridges, unfortunately, not if we want to be 'humane'… pfft…).
30 people per TEU @ 5,000 TEU per vessel = 150,000 per vessel.
Now, the conditions are still going to be somewhat grim in that context, so let's assume 125,000, with the equivalent cargo space for 25,000 people being used for supplies and other materials they may need during the journey.

There are African ports that can recieve Panamax vessels all along the West African coast, but I would lean towards either Liberia or Mauritania, and I would lean towards the latter (its closer), the port of Nouadhibou.

It is 3,980 mi distance from Miami to Nouadhibou.

Most containerships are designed to travel at speeds around 24 knots. Slow steaming (18-20 knots; 33.3 - 37.0 km/hr). Let's use 18 knots and 24 knots for comparison, or 20.7 and 27.6 MPH respectively.

In six days travel, 125,000 nogs could be put back in Africa, per vessel.

There are 42,000,000 nogs in the US.
If you used 5 ships, that'd equate to 625,000 per run.
It would take 67.2 runs to cover the entire US Black population.

Let's say a 2-day rest/repair period between each run, thus a single run there and back would take 14 days (2 weeks).
At two weeks per run, 68 runs would take 952 days or 136 weeks or 34 months or 2.8 years.

The expense would likely be enormous, as would the subsequent suffering on behalf of the nogs… But, if we're being honest, the expense would likely be less in the long-term due to the reduction in the costs associated with having nogs in the US, and the suffering would be no more than would be expected to exist in most inner city US ghettos today.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (967x573, 720.08K)

Now, apparently these new versions can handle 13,000 TEU.
That changes the landscape a bit.

30 people per TEU, @ 13,000 TEU per vessel, comes outto 390,000 per vessel, let's say 350,000 for supply space.
A fleet of 5 vessels equates to 1,750,000 nogs per run.
Thus, it would take 24 runs to transfer all 42,000,000 nogs.

Assuming similar speed and rest periods… 24 runs at 2 weeks/14 days each = 336 days = Less than 1 year

The shilling makes me think he is doing this to jews and shitlibs, which is good. Trump should use every tool there is to fuck with these people

Not all whites are good whites, and some are (((fellow whites)))

The solution is to not solve the problem, use the blacks as cudgels like the jews have. Find ever excuse to hand some jewish and leftist cash over to blacks, if you could use some diversity initiative to hand every cent the Rothschilds owned to niggers in Detroit, you should do it in a heartbeat

Attached: Accelerationism_original_personalmemeticocdonotsteal.jpg (721x647 133.25 KB, 107.63K)

bump for interest

imagine all the stupid shit niggers in detroit would buy with over 2 trillion in cash. there'd be a manufacturing renaissance in the U.S. because they'd want so much expensive stuff like private jets and shit that you can't buy from china or india.

also this is definitely a kike post. stealing kike wealth is not the same as stealing white wealth. equating the two exemplifies your cuckery.

naturally thats all he took from it….who else but the jew is abundantly aware of this conundrum and its potential for (((profit)))

Apparently he’s doing it with illegal Jews as well.

Yeah anything that supports accelerations is antiwhite.

>Entertainment industry managers and top-paid actors are (((white)))
Hey Mr Jones

Jews are fucked.
Absolutely FUCKED.

This isn't a power move, this is giving them a slow taste of hell that's coming to them. I can feel it.

Section 8 housing is already owned and controlled by the Jews

Attached: 1390630802268.png (433x457, 94.82K)

Just like how the CIA has the drug trade on lock down, so do the jews or the minions of satan aka the jews have the world on lock down. There is no good vs bad politician. They are all bad, including Trump. All Trump is is a race war baiting motherfucker. So say the MSM and that's what they want. Everyone fucking distracted to the point we don't even care who's running shit. You really think they would LET someone in who's not them? It's all the same. No one matters, it's completely fucking hopeless, it's beyond fucked, it's fucking over, it's been over since Adam left Eve alone with the fucking serpent. Meh, maybe it's all part of the plan. At least there's more to life than life on Earth.

>(((they))) won't just move to Israel where there's no HUD except blatant conquering

5D fucking chess !!