Rapefugees are going Hungary

aljazeera.com/news/europe/2018/08/rejected-asylum-seekers-face-food-deprivation-hungary-180822142922813.html

archive.is/tD2wL

>Hungarian authorities have stopped food distribution for rejected asylum seekers held in transit zones on the country's border with Serbia since early August, according to (((Human Rights Watch))).

>In a report published on Wednesday, (((HRW))) called for the Hungarian government to adhere to its (((legal obligations))) and ensure that all (((asylum seekers))) in custody are provided with sufficient and appropriate food.

>"The government has stooped to a new inhumane low by refusing food to people in their custody, apparently revelling in breaching human rights law, including its obligations as a European Union member," said Lydia Gall, Eastern EU and Balkans researcher at (((HRW))).

>"This disregard for people's wellbeing smacks of a cynical move to force people to give up their (((asylum))) claims and leave Hungary".

>The (((European Court of Human Rights))) (EUCHR) ordered Hungary on August 10 to resume food distribution for the two Afghan families and has since issued similar orders in response to three other appeals, including on behalf of the Syrian brothers.

Attached: 53jRJDU.jpg (388x443, 27.11K)

Oh you're getting a bump for that title. 11/10.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x871, 212.94K)

>>>/oven/

Attached: EA27D462-5D3F-41A4-B579-09966C588EEA.jpeg (1280x720, 110.72K)

That's a great idea! Australia should stop supplying food to our offshore economic migrant camps.

Its funny and you know it.

Oh you cheeky little cunt.

Attached: I wonder who could be behind this pun.jpg (1920x1080, 169.92K)

Attached: IMG_0539.PNG (350x350, 137.64K)

They've all been very bad goys, VERY bad goys indeed!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.38K)

Attached: 1531597556364.jpg (466x566, 81.82K)

Dat title yeaaaaoow

I forgot what that ethnic group is called, but they're not Hungarians. Hungarians are Magyars, that Asian ethnic group in Hungary aren't Magyars.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Go and tuck them up, brothers.

Attached: 1534863349139.jpg (700x624, 68.31K)

Huns?

not

Attached: Feels Bad.gif (500x343, 518.31K)

Something like that. Here's a genetic map. Hungarians are white genetically.

Attached: f400432a10649b7e03b8bef8c92c4a8127fddedc.png (1024x819, 178.58K)

Fuck off.

Are you slow? Ashkenazis clearly were cut from the map, although a little bit poorly.

Attached: 1300234316264.jpg (237x237, 35.33K)

Attached: 327f4f4d343b4d662a940861a45f47106d7360f64e90c1fb5a701bc69dc01cb4.jpg (943x1456, 997.39K)

I would have drawn that map edge a little tighter. Any significant gap and you are dealing with other people all together…it feels weird to cut the Greeks out but to me they look very much like a different people along with the Southern Italian and Romanians who are as genetically different than us as the ashkenazi.

Attached: genetic map europeans DNA match mod.png (1024x819, 259.32K)

HUNGARY BASED BADASS MOTHERFUCKERS BIGGEST DICKS OF THE WORLD BEST WOMEN ALWAYS LOYAL TO HITLER FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE IN BOTH 1915 AND 1941!

FUCK YOU BRUSSELS!

WE LOVE YOU HUNGARY!

Solid 8/8.
Man, it would be so easy to get rid of rapefugees if the will was there, this demonstrates it.
If more countries acted liek this a few things would happen:
Do it like Israel

The entire planet would be easier to control if you would only consider ETHNO-GLOBE user. Why stop with controlling your own nations and permit future wars, murders, killing and potential extermination of your people? ETHNO-GLOBE is the way to go.

So a takeover of the entire world?
Come on, that would be automatic due to technology if we weren't chronic cucks.

When are they deporting the Jews to Israel?

Yes, absolutely…we would have easily done so if the jews hadn't slaughtered 100 million of us during the last 2,000 years of their occupation. Think about how many Europeans there would be in the world without that parasitic trash murdering us, starving us and culling us down to zero (like they want to do). Get rid of jews and their accomplices first and then DECIMATE the populations of the entire globe afterwards leaving room for our people ONLY. This means, no more wars, highly cooperative society that is focused on technology and trust, peacefulness and quiet and since we commit hardly any crime at all (most of the serial killers/murderers/felons/pedos/etc are jews masquerading as 'white')…it would be a dream come true for the animals and all of our people.

Yeah they're white, unlike you.

Cumans? Pechenegs? Tatars?

I see what you did there
BASED HUNG-ARYANS

Attached: smug orban.JPG (432x346, 37.13K)

Early Greeks probably would have been included as white, but centuries mixing has made them closer to Turks. It's strange to think that so many kikes are in east Europe yet share genetic overlap with Italians and Greeks.

There aren't many real greeks left. Now they're all a bunch of windex drinking savages.

When you turn up the heat, they self deport.

Attached: Aliyah.PNG (1036x905, 422.26K)

Attached: 35ec1f6720ede6c588218777f30bd52e8dd69d219a24d5783e9b778f6236a0dbx.png (1024x819, 276.44K)

The system they set up is pretty ingenious: they NEED to have relocation centers, but as long as they're WITHIN their borders it's fine, but they can't just cage out rapefugees or else the EU considers it as treating them like prisoners without judgement, so they just kind of walled their country from within a few miles of their national border, made it so that there's no real "closing" to the fence and just told the migrants they were free to move anywhere within that country wide perimeter as it is their relocation center, meaning they just up and walked into other countries from there.

Hungary has a very long history of not fucking around with these kind of things. Wouldn't at all be surprised if they weren't killing them when nobody was looking.

That's only true if the browns and blacks could be classified as actual humans.
They're less than dogs.

Check'd and kek'd. I'm comfy as hell right now over this. I don't see the 'Orban is a civnat' shills yet.

Attached: 1a879e1dd05c6c21f9b9116aef40d0d219b458673b0b5e3127ac1976c67ec5d6.jpg (500x461 13.46 KB, 149.02K)

Good luck Magyars, you're all that's left of a strong resistance against the new ideology infesting Europe.

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Attached: lot-fleeing-from-sodom-benjamin-west[1].jpg (400x400 66.8 KB, 31.81K)

Fuck off kike. Those 'poor and needy' are fighting-aged rapists looking for handouts because of their own sin; sloth!

Attached: 1435203319486.png (201x238, 109.82K)

Anime posters get the rope too.
Great title BTW

They should fire frozen pork at them with air cannons to help them on their journey home.

Jesus said help your neighbor, not your enemies openly trying to destroy you.

I fucking wish.

Attached: Brian peppers art gallery.jpg (700x467, 79.19K)

Good title OP. At first I was pissed because I thought it was rapefugees entering Hungary then I read the text and I laughed

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 38.4K)

You better knock it off with that heretical bullshit sonny boy.

Attached: epRsUYh.jpg (700x525, 212.1K)