Possible pedophilia

I stumbled on a Flickr account of a man named (((Lev Berner))). It says he lives in Haifa, Israel and has really shady pictures of little kids. Check it out for yourselves. Find everything you can on this guy. Google searches, EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING. This is fucked

flickr.com/photos/tlev/

Attached: 6ACCE49A-D2AA-4FF2-A533-C3F198C6B365.jpeg (750x1231, 304.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/lev.berner.9
flickr.com/photos/tlev/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't deal with searching for potential pedophiles unless you know how to archive. After all, once someone knows they are targeted, they'll wipe their tracks.

My bad. I’ll post an archive link, but the archive sites are a little slow

You should cross post to voat.

h t t p s : //voat . co/v/pizzagatewhatever/

h t t p s : //voat . co/v/pizzagate/

Would someone be able to archive the Flickr link? It’s not working for me for some reason

nutted

Remember to exercise OPSEC here.
You don't want to get a bundle of Zig Forums-associated IPs all searching this stuff at once.

here's his kikebook account
facebook.com/lev.berner.9
Work

C.I.Systems
February 2010 to present

KLA-Tencor
2008 to 2009

sela
2005 to 2008
Education

הטכניון - מכון טכנולוגי לישראל | Technion
Class of 2005 · Math vs Computer Science · Haifa, Israel

Haifa Ironi Hey
Class of 1996 · Haifa, Israel
Current City and Hometown

Haifa, Israel
Current city

Moscow, Russia
Hometown
About Lev
"Long words bother me"
Winnie-The-Pooh

>flickr.com/photos/tlev/

1st, nypa
2nd Even if I were, The same two kids are in every shot- this girl and the little boy. This is a father taking pics of his kids, dipshit.

There are a million shills on this site, and you're all working in concert pushing nonsensical larps. We see you, you fuckers. Looks like you've decided not to major so much on fake nazism and just to fill Zig Forums with trivial/useless distraction threads.

Ok, this is new

I don't see what's wrong, maybe the one in bed, but other than that nothing really give me any hint of pedophilia unless he had multiple images, and of different children

You're right. He should have stopped at dipshit because you're a dipshit.

sure.

I don't see anything sexual about those photos OP. Maybe we should hunt him down.

We should be hunting down cuck enablers like Facebook employees. They're worse then pedophiles tbh

Yea what that guy said.

OP is a nigger enabler

For people with house fetishes this has a little bestiality in it. It's s bird house.

The best part about this is that I get turned on all the time apparently at random in public and my gf who I've been stringing along forever thinks it's nesting behavior.

She'll never be casa. Never.

Attached: strange-houses-with-human-faces-49.jpg (730x730, 91.66K)

Woops. Imagine how embarrassed I am. Wrong thread.

(((natural and organic))) responses to this thread.

Bumping

im seeing other adults in the pictures too; theres a woman and a grown woman. there's also normal pictures of them at birthday parties and at ice cream shops.

I don't see at all how this is pedophilia. Sure, the bed one is weird, but there's really no reason at all to bring this account into attention, considering the fact that it only has 6 followers, 2 following, and 5.6k views on the profile overall.

There may be some sick people that come to this profile, but it's not on the level you see on children's youtube videos. I'd say this isn't a pedophilia account. The only "shady" picture there really is is of that child sleeping. That's it. Everything else is completely normal as fuck. OP is sensationalizing this.

Flickr
Imgsrc.ru
Pixs.ru
144chan
155chan
Ok.ru
Fotki
And many others

I know about them and know who their masters