HE DID IT

THE MAD MAN FUCKING DID IT

BTFO

I have asked Secretary of State @SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. “South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers.” @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032454567152246785

Attached: 1534990833302.png (578x147, 17.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1032454567152246785?s=21
youtu.be/feU7HT0x_qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monitoring this happening closely

Well that explains the last couple of days. This pleases me.

Very good! Make sure he sees these.

Attached: white_genocide_south_africa.png (640x647 123.78 KB, 48.51K)

Might be a good idea to spread this around and make sure he pays more attention to it. Trump responds to what gets him attention.

So what? When white helmets fake gassed some babies, Trump was immediately firing up the missiles. Trump tweeting shit is not a replacement for action.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. - Donald J Trump, 2018

Well maybe we can get to fire some missile down there? This is an intervention I can get behind.

Trump knows all about South Africa's (((communism))). He knows about the land confiscation and white genocide. Trump is the trumpet. Do not forget that he knows. The God Emperor gives voice to the voiceless.

Attached: 2 months in south africa, white genocide.jpg (778x469 2.87 MB, 186.95K)

REMINDER THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SA WAS PLANNED FOR THE USA NEXT
REMINDER THAT HOLY SHIT HE FUCKING MENTIONED IT
REMINDER THAT HOLY SHIT HE USED THE WORD 'WHITE'
REMINDER THAT WE'RE FUCKING WINNING AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT

Attached: 88.png (1703x888, 1011.69K)

This. Anything so he gets a lot of positive feedback on this. The more aware of this and the more supportive the people are the more likely this will be taken seriously.

OH MY FUCKING GOD
TRUMP
IS
GOD
can we stop this shilling of (((trump))) pls? imkikey is gone

I would say it's also shilling for the white farmers of South Africa, no?

You all freaked me out with the video of the South African negro chopping up the white toddler who was trying to crawl away.
Oh look, Trump's going to study the toddler chopping of South African negros. That's nice and non-committal. Watch and see a ban put on diapers of white toddlers who oppress negros with shovels.

shrieking shitter-shattered shills inbound

Attached: mike pence and barron.png (600x657, 529.14K)

Why don't you make a stink about it on twitter.
"How dare Drumpf deny those poor black people land #racist

Attached: 223830167feae2ed5a5e7a06fe8ca89ecc3c455e2d7b009f8883c7809c7b5924.png (476x346, 196.54K)

Fucking finally doing something for White people.

>t. (((Faggots)))

Attached: south africa communism before after whites, crime murder.jpg (500x363, 95.52K)

BOOTS ON THE GROUND
GROIDS IN THE GROUND

nah, trump says everything in an open medium at this point. He is a walking contradiction. The media will pick up on what they want to. They will strategically ignore this tweet.

.implying they can keep away from the race bait

Attached: 187298749083754890.jpg (479x435, 44.98K)

tweeting≠action

user, they destroyed europe. I think they can ignore a tweet.

Reddit thread.

this is our people, anons
we're unironically all they've got

You're dreaming. They are going to be making every case for why the niggers have a right to murder the whites in South Africa.

It's a replacement for awareness for some though

I’m pretty happy, lads. The comments are filled with libs crying about “MUH COHEN, MUH MANAFORT”. Some people are saying that white South Africans deserve it because apartheid.

Attached: 04F48475-B034-4822-B148-4FAC1C376D31.jpeg (502x442, 42.16K)

Here we go with the demoralization do-nothing-goy-and-definitely-don't-support-anything shills that repeat the Reddit-ZIonist mantra.

I watched Tucker tonight, he had an entire segment about how Pompeo's State Dept. is letting the white's down. Trump must have watched it too.

*Whites.

Nobody is stopping you from making your own thread about doing something.

Attached: 1533068750684-pol.png (640x719, 650.07K)

NO GOYIM HE'S GOING TO BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO YOUR BETTERS?

Attached: 1391361849384.png (801x816, 669.66K)

EVERYONE, NOW IS THE TIME TO DIG ON THIS RAMAPOSA SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT FOR ANY CONNECTIONS TO ANY ORGS AND POWERFUL FIGURES BESIDES OBAMA

We all know Kang Twitter is nothing but fuck wypipo/we wuz kangz/Obama worship 24/7, that's what I expect from them. Same goes for kikes because they're kikes.

Those were theatric missiles. He did not do a single thing the kikes ordered. Moreover Tucker has implied numerous times those attacks were hoaxes.

Tucker does a segment on South Africa, and then Trump tweets this. Which means Tucker is in deep with the administration.

Link to video?

Rev up them (((shitter))) accounts, boys. Redpills and asshurt will flow aplenty tonight.

Attached: Chain_of_/k/ommand.webm (1024x432, 1.01M)

He corrected the tweet. Last one had the wrong Pompeo handle

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1032454567152246785?s=21

Attached: 873652983475.jpg (1242x1129, 553.36K)

To do what? The same to us because it's so fucking effective?

send in the marines.

What a fucking world, fellas

this

I hope so. There is no higher pill. It's peak ascension.

Attached: Christopher Michael Langan.jpg (440x448, 73.8K)

Attached: 03e509c71fe31b09309ee82ac197d931b690eaf3497252c0fd26152b0ca73103.gif (746x746, 2M)

Even if you subvert this board, another will arise. This cannot be stopped. You've failed.

He is being coy.

For those unaware, this whole SA situation is a BRICS maneuver to siphon land and resources to Chinese control.

Trump will likely build US bases to "keep the peace" in SA which will completely neuter Chinese expa sion a d potential force projection.

Essentially Donald Trump just opened up the War Room for China.

The more comments I read, the more I realize civil war is inevitable at this point.

Attached: 1466189231391-1.gif (500x255, 1002.48K)

So it all comes back to China again?
Fucking hell.

Don't pay too much attention to the comments. They are mostly fake. Bots, shills, etc.

Reminder that you are a redditor, we are being raided, and Trump’s entire family is jewish.

Attached: 1466529320123-0.gif (578x553, 565.91K)

I'm not happy until I see US put a live bullet through one of these ANC/EFF terrorists.

Are you so dumb that you can't see it?
This is a fucking stunt for optics, again.
It doesn't matter if he saves 20.000 bringing them to America, because is just a drop in the ocean.
Whites are being displaced, murdered, raped, robbed, and wounded right here in America by the thousands every 24 hours, 365 days a years.
The end of segregation and forced racial integration is the name of our disgrace.
Address that civic-cuck, our blood is in your hands.
GTFO disgusting traitor.
Die by a nigger tonight.

Attached: Little_Rock_integration_protest-P.jpeg (598x340 45.61 KB, 246.93K)

why should we care about south africa? its not native to whites, its inhabited by boomers and is only known for slaughtering endangered animals.

Fuck every traitor living there, let them and the niggers die.

Well hopefully we'll get our kike situation sorted before the bots themselves can pick up weapons. We're nearly there.

Cofirm for missles???

>"South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers"
He put white inside the quotes so he wouldn't be saying it directly, but an acknowledgment of whites being slaughtered by any U.S. politician is unheard of. Normally a U.S. politician can only say "white" as a pejorative OR for subversion as in "fellow whites" or "as a white". Anything else is entirely forbidden for certain (((reasons))). It's bizarre that this would ever be acknowledged by a U.S. president.

Still disappointed as you can see just how jewed things are in the U.S. when he couldn't even say it directly but within quotes.

Are you trying to tell me south africa had anything in it other than some roaming san people who gladly let the dutch do their thing because said dutch didn't murder, rape and eat said san people?

Attached: 1532313208176.png (1104x9958 68.98 KB, 2.96M)

Nice copypasta

WEW they mad. Post your Rhodesia stuff lads.

Attached: 1522990830998.png (674x960 138.19 KB, 90.47K)

If the US occupies South Africa to stop the nigger government from nigging and ignores them screeching about "racism" like blacks always do then I don't care what Trump's impetus would be for giving the order to invade. He could say he doesn't like Cyril Ramaphosa's neck tie and that would be good enough for me. The fact that it would also kick China and India in the nuts is just bonus points.

ywn be natty Langan

It is inevitable.

If you have time, check this lecture for a redpilled view on Geopolitics.

youtu.be/feU7HT0x_qU

I must stress that this lecture was given at a Gulf State oil conference so there's no real mention of Israeli influence, and everything has a bit of a Neo-Conservative tone. But the sections on China, Russia and the role of the United States are absolutely required viewing. Any Zig Forumslack should be able to piece together the nissing bits.

Attached: 1466391918601.gif (480x338, 6.46M)

Looks like we are sorting shit out just in the nick of time. I wouldn't be surprised if we were only a few years away from that (bots with guns).
The mental weapons they have already deployed are arguably more damaging though.

Thanks user I will check that out.
Yeah I'll keep that in mind, cheers.

He put 'white' in quotes because he was quoting Tucker you retard.

That’s not really an answer

It's happening faggots and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: goblin instigator.jpg (375x523, 81.3K)

Thats exactly my point, it would be like moving into the cannibal territories in south america and screaming WHITE GENOCIDE because the savages there started spear chucking at you. South Africa is a failed fucking experiment and has nothing of value, get the fuck out of there already.

Whooptyfuckingdoo.

Attached: 18b9989c9c542a3937236eb7b1653493456c30b72cd73ef4a215b8db04b12e76.jpg (500x358, 70.86K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-22 As Many As 150000 Jews Served In Hitlers Military.png (768x1569, 891.83K)

Oh shit.

Attached: JoeyStrife1.png (317x249, 133.14K)

Yeah that’s not a good deal no matter how you look at it.

>youtu.be/feU7HT0x_qU
His last name is literally Zion.
I'm skeptical but I'll watch and think.

Eurasia is a failed experiment as well. The only white place is realistically Greenland.

What did you tag me for, tardo? I was just correcting my retarded grammar.

Reminder that Trump’s entire family is jewish.
Reminder that Trump is a zionist.
Reminder that Trump publicly denounces white nationalism, all forms of white identity, and all forms of white-exclusive behavior every chance he gets.
Reminder that Trump is a civic nationalist.
Reminder that no meaningful deportations of the 50,000,000 illegals has happened.
Reminder that the wall is still not even close to attempting to be built.
Reminder that we are still in NAFTA, NATO, and the UN.

Reminder that only redditors cannot comprehend this.

Dummy, if Donald were to seize SA China will be forced into a mass famine within ten years. China has no choice but to expand because they have no water, no land, and not enough space to farm.

Things like the Kyoto Protocols and the TPP were meant to uplift China and silently neuter the United States. None of that is happening now so China will be in direct contact with mass death very soon.

He'll send some lads over to protect the jew landowners and protect their goldmines and the rest will get sacrificed
btw
The UK is funding the land seizures lad.

These globalist motherfuckers want to mix the whole world up and this is a threadly reminder to never place your trust in the political system as is nor in any ruler

Attached: Rose of Tralee.jpg (590x406, 78.88K)

Trump is a prophet.

What is your purpose in posting this image. Do you think that good jews exist?

Open mind here. Can someone educated, in this thread, explain to me: if this post is a shill post, why are those people confirmed to be on the Trump cabinet?
And why would Trump have anything to do with them?

Attached: fb12d720705fff185fbee083550b207e8f2d382ca85c63f1236281d57425538d.mp4 (326x180, 1.88M)

Not this time, faggot. Trump just activated 6 gorillion boomer almonds by shifting the overton farther right than it has been in 50 years. Your sad blackpills are like paper fans against a hurricane.

Attached: cf83f3bcc534a00589bb7a4069f2c3b2ba531e8b600be954d18d0b8b50750c69.png (300x397, 135.4K)

San people ain't the kill whitey folk. They keep to themselves, they're also on the bantu chopping block. The bantu and other assorted trash ended up in SA after being used in the mines during the second world war.

You’re “Shareblue” because you dared to question the “god-emperor.”

Reminder that you are lying through your teeth.

Reminder that Trump’s entire family is jewish.
Reminder that Trump is a zionist.
Reminder that Trump publicly denounces white nationalism, all forms of white identity, and all forms of white-exclusive behavior every chance he gets.
Reminder that Trump is a civic nationalist.
Reminder that no meaningful deportations of the 50,000,000 illegals has happened.
Reminder that the wall is still not even close to attempting to be built.
Reminder that we are still in NAFTA, NATO, and the UN.

Reminder that only redditors cannot comprehend this.

Quick we need anons saltmining leftist twitter. This has to be producing metric fuckloads of salt.

Trust me. You might have to get 10 or 15 minutes in but it is remarkable. The nature of the petro dollar is clearly explained, (it's all about US Navy) and the ditections and motoves behind Russian and Chinese moves for the last ten years and the next 20.

Are you being ironic or serious…

A prophet for the kikes.
Kill yourself nasty jew.

Attached: 1530934556935.jpg (708x900, 338.5K)

What do the quotation marks tell you, user.

I'll start believing trump is on our side if he stops deploying our troops to aid israel and help the south americans, I will also start believing he is on our side if he names the jew.

SHOO SHOO LEFTY JEW

Fuck off civnat nigger.

God bless Trump and God bless the Boers!

May death come swiftly to their enemies!

Do you or do you not support zionism.