Diversity =Moloch

Jews = Canaanites

And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: [2] Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel: If any man of the children of Israel, or of the strangers, that dwell in Israel, give of his seed to the idol Moloch, dying let him die: the people of the land shall stone him. [3] And I will set my face against him: and I will cut him off from the midst of his people, because he hath given of his seed to Moloch, and hath defiled my sanctuary, and profaned my holy name. [4] And if the people of the land neglecting, and as it were little regarding my commandment, let alone the man that hath given of his seed to Moloch, and will not kill him: [5] I will set my face against that man, and his kindred, and will cut off both him and all that consented with him, to commit fornication with Moloch, out of the midst of their people.

Leviticus 20:1-5

Attached: canaan-only.jpg (960x960, 225.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=bOpva_iit-8
youtu.be/Fp0Li75G4V4
youtu.be/4f0x7vtUOEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moloch = Diversity

Diversity is our Strength.

nigga u dumm

Canaanites are Semites just like those in Judah and Israel, none of them are good, all of them are greater Judaism.

Attached: there is Israel.png (545x591, 47.45K)

2 Kings 17:7-20 King James Version (KJV)

7 For so it was, that the children of Israel had sinned against the Lord their God, which had brought them up out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and had feared other gods,

8 And walked in the statutes of the heathen, whom the Lord cast out from before the children of Israel, and of the kings of Israel, which they had made.

9 And the children of Israel did secretly those things that were not right against the Lord their God, and they built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.

10 And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree:

11 And there they burnt incense in all the high places, as did the heathen whom the Lord carried away before them; and wrought wicked things to provoke the Lord to anger:

12 For they served idols, whereof the Lord had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing.

13 Yet the Lord testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the Lord their God.

15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the Lord had charged them, that they should not do like them.

16 And they left all the commandments of the Lord their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

18 Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.

19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the Lord their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.

20 And the Lord rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.

Israel has already been rejected by God because of this

To find out what happened to Judea please read Malachi chapters 3&4, and Mark chapter 12 verses 1-12. Spoilers: God rejects them too and finds a new people - that's us.

Itt quote a jew book at eachother

When the 'jew book' literally calls the 'jewish people' the children of the devil who are rejected by God and for whom God has created ovens that will reduce them to stubble - then yeah, I'll quote that book. Good book. THE Good Book.

Go spam somewhere else.

Jew like top claim the land is their because they were there first.
The Canaanites were the first people there and they were not jews.
Nice try kike

After you

I didn't know Nicodemus, Peter, Saul, etc., and Jesus himself were children if the devil. It isn't as if the children of the devil part could be in reference to how they forsoke the God of Abraham, thus taking up their father, the Devil.

Canaanites worshipped Moloch. I am accusing Jews of also worshipping Moloch.

I am literally calling out the Jew, and for that you are calling me a Jew.

The absolute state of pol

Why in the holy fuck that Zig Forums nowadays is filled with threads about the Middle east?

I don't give not one shit about middle eastern religion and history, go back to Zig Forums you fucking semites and semite-worshippers.

This isn't about Christianity, this is about Diversity being a modern alias for Moloch.

When you realize that Moloch is the god of child sacrifice, it's pretty easy to see that sacrificing our future generations to diversity is just another form of child sacrifice, as is pedophilia; both of which are coincidentally being pushed by the same people who historically were worshippers of Moloch.

I'm not interested in this, but I would point out Moloch is not the god of child sacrifice, he just requires child sacrifice.

And that actually means child sacrifice, not pedophillia or diversity.

Goddamn we are getting more schizo by the minutes.

It is because the Middle East used to belong to Europeans, as was the entire Mediterranean…it was part of our empire before the rape mixing began and the people corrupted their DNA with nigger DNA. The people who are left in that region or who claim that they are from that region are disgusting low IQ mongrel trash.

Blue circle, WE are a distinct people from the rest of the 'mediterranean/'arab' or mongrel filth'. We are still HUMAN and they are part animal…in other words they have given themselves over to Satan via lust/rapemixing. They are not fit to inhabit Earth.

The 'beast' (killer of HUMANS) with the mark of the beast on his forehead and on his hand. They all wear the mark or are loyal to the mark…and for that, ALL OF THEM will be utterly destroyed. Separate yourselves from them unless you feel like spending ETERNITY with them (this was their goal to skim humanity for slave [defective, degenerate, immoral, trash of the human race] that will serve them in eternity).

Nero knew what he was doing burning the jews that tried to invade and overthrow the republic of Rome…and yet you all think he was 'mad'…he was the last SANE non-jew emperor of Rome.

Attached: jesus quote satan jews.jpg (1024x819 75.42 KB, 259.32K)

You have been programmed well, my golem. No go forth, and rub your genitals with your hand as you look at japanese pixels, like all super-intelligent and enlightened people do, because you're certainly not a brainlet with the IQ of a nigger.

Attached: 18268465_845452395602718_3273874867421482890_n.jpg (382x379, 29.53K)

The (((bible))) makes people say retarded things and go insane. Ditch this kike document and stop trying to look for knowledge in it. Trying to look for wisdom and guidance in the neurotic schizophrenic scribblings of a bunch of barbaric supersticious, hillariously backward proto-kikes is like trying to fish in a desert.>>12049451

This :D

It doesn't it calls the pharisees that. Two sets of kike megalomaniacs disguising their preaching under a vail of "religion" despite their doctrine being all about political action and racial superiority arguing with one another is nothing for us to win from.

this, we need a pure euro spirituality not guilt-driven jew slave-culture worshipping an evil jew demon as the supreme god.

While you flog yourself while reading jewish book.

The Middle east is not a part of the Mediterranean.

So the old testament jews are the same? But their god had condemned them, right?

This is not in conflict with the white jew theory that shills force every single day?

hooktube.com/watch?v=bOpva_iit-8

The whole region belonged to us. Part of the 'middle east' is on the mediterranean, the rest of it belonged to hwhite people as well.

Attached: asia middle east.gif (728x721, 77.02K)

Yeah no, this is fucking retarded and ahistorical.

This Fucker is on point!!!
Why doesnt he have more exposure?
Now all that crossed with posidan style news and music.

Live 1/2
youtu.be/Fp0Li75G4V4

Live 2/2
youtu.be/4f0x7vtUOEg

Attached: 1534980333615.jpg (1024x1024, 138.58K)

(((historical)))?
You mean like the DNA testing that shows that Europeans ruled and inhabited Egypt and many other parts of the Earth? It is all fun and games until science proves what you fucking jews did to us…amirite?

What part of Aryan history are you unfamiliar with? The part where the entire ME was Ayran before you degenerates introduced the slave trade and niggers to the entire region as a BIOLOGICAL WEAPON to destroy it? That part of your (((history)))? See that is the nice thing about you fucking faggots, you are always consistent (not creative but consistent) when you enter an empire to destroy it.

Attached: jewish control over american slavery.jpg (1024x654 67.96 KB, 161.28K)

fuck off with this "moloch" "satan" /fringe/ chr*stcuck bullshit

it's THE JEWISH RACE that is killing THE WHITE RACE, it's that simple

The Old Testament "Jews" (it's not really fitting but if you mean Hebrews/Israelites/descendants of Jacob then it shall suffice) are all disinherited because, among other things, they partook in sacrificing their children to Moloch, performed usury and generally were deceitful, manipulative and hypocritical. Israel was disinherited as it says in 2 Kings - that is THE END for them. Judea was given one last chance to return to God, this is stated in the last book of the Old Testament (chronologically). Then comes Jesus in the New Testament. They reject Jesus so Jesus rejects them. It's spelled out nicely in Mark 12 as Jesus is directly addressing the leaders in Jerusalem (so this is dealing with the Judeans and is about their last chance). Jesus tells us what happens:

Mark 12 King James Version (KJV)

12 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.

2 And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.

3 And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty.

4 And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled.

5 And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some.

6 Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.

7 But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.'

8 And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard.

9 What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others.

10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

11 This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

12 And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable against them: and they left him, and went their way.

The stuff about the Ashkenazi is rather irrelevant Biblically. In Revelation 3:9 we have:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Whether that is talking about Jews in general, or specifically the Ashkenazi; it doesn't matter. Jews as we now call them, ALL OF THEM that did not turn to Christ, are disinherited. Their sentence is thus:

Malachi 4:1
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Note that this part in Malachi is specifically talking about Judea. The Bible is about as 'anti-Semtic' as it gets. Jews desperately try to re-interpret it to not align with the Christian perspective (which most people come to if they read it without a rabbi or the talmud distorting their perspectives), and they have even gone so far as to remove certain problematic passages from their scriptures like Isaiah 53.

Egypt is not the Middle east, kike.

In fact, random white dudes in Middle east does not prove the Middle east = white or OG kikes = white.

>when you realize what God meant by (((chosen)))
chosen to persecute and execute Christ

You fucking kike ponze…I never said Egypt was in the Middle east. Learn to read.

Wrong. Let me give a quick breakdown of where this "Moloch" you refer actually comes from.

>Jews learn of this and add their own (((corruption))) which includes the sacrifice of babies that we all know, and rename the deity Moloch
>Jews then accuse Canaanites of being baby-sacrificers, when in actuality it is (((themselves))) who do this. Classic projection.
There you go. Canaanites like the Hittites and whatnot were vastly superior in every way to the evil Hebrews, in morals, ethics, and in technology. The Jews were always jealous of this, and made up bullshit that you fell hook-line-and-sinker for.

That is a title, not a name. There were many righteous Gods who were known as Baal, and the fact that Christian faggots lump them all together as one single demonic entity is retarded.

you are a fool! all religion is there to keep you busy! it is god vs satan. anything else is satan luring you. mormons, jehovas, jesuits. all satan!!!

they are created to keep you divided and controlled!

Based and redpilled

Then read it as "they served the LORD of their neighbours". I get that it is irritating when people think that Baal was a specific entity, but when you look at it from the Biblical context it doesn't matter in the slightest. There is ONE God; if people worship anything else than they are in error.

If you actually read the passage it becomes obvious that this LORD is Moloch, as it goes on to say that they passed their children through the fire - AKA burned them to death. We know this is Moloch.

Whether or not it was the Canaanites or the Hebrews who came up with the idea of 'passing their children through the fire' - it is still wrong and it is what the Bible is specifically attacking. I am interested to know if you have some sources for Canaanites not sacrificing their children though, would like to read it. It still has no bearing on the Biblical scripture, as like I said the Bible is condemning the Hebrews specifically for killing their children; but it's always nice to learn more.

I'm not trusting what (((It))) has to say. Already read that bullshit anyway.
Which God? And where is your proof?
then*, and this bullshit means that all of Europe was worshiping demons or otherwise was somehow in the wrong for following their ancestral native faiths for the tens of thousands of years prior to the advent of your specific brand of (((YHWH))) worship. Get fucked, cuck. Europe's God > Semitic demons.
It is what the Jewish writers want you to think their writing is attacking. When in fact, they are doing the same shit in between their writing sessions.
You need sources to back up the claim that they did. The burden of proof is on you, and the proof I'm seeing is what ancient (((Hebrews))) wrote - no something trustworthy.

You just mention Egypt in your fucking post.

Europe's Gods*
Polite sage.

Doesn't it mean Lord or something? Just like how Molech means King, I believe. (or El also means lord. YHWH being the actual name of the god).

Attached: Support Moloch.jpg (550x365, 83.08K)

You are very close. The majority of juden are Edomites. When Esau (Edom) sold his birthright he left Israel and racemixed with Cannanites creating the Edomites. After Christ, almost all of the Northern tribes converted to Christianity and left Isreal to spread the Gospel through Europe. These Isrealis were Aramaic, an early Eurasian race. Left were the Judeans and Edomites of the South. Who were then ovveran by Muslims multiple times, furthering the racemixing. These racemixed scum are the Kikes we know today. They were driven off to Kazakhstan, where they began their nefaripus ruining of Europe under the guise of "Gods Chosen" We MUST get this truth out to more Christians and highlight their involvement in anti Christian behavior and spread of degeneracy and atheism thru Hollywood.

Attached: Kosher Tuber.jpg (525x767, 87.18K)

Good summary.

Jews are a mixed race conglomeration who follow a codified anachronistic tribal doctrine. There's nothing special about Jews, other than they strategize to influence everyone in their favor.

Yes. They are extememly racemixed. Beyond what should truly be even considered a true race at all. This fact is extrememly important, as it disproves the idea that they are "chosenites" as they share very.little blood at all with the isrealis of the Bible. Not to mention the fact that the NT supercedes Gods agreement with Abraham anyways.

Giving your seed to Moloch is referring both to sacrifice, and to selling your kids future out through the financial system. Kinda like the Boomers did.

Jews think non Jews = animals. Animals to Jews are anything that does not follow God's Law.

Animals in their book are to be abused and serve Jews.

>I'm not trusting what (((It))) has to say. Already read that bullshit anyway.
You don't believe that the Hebrews were killing children? Kay…
The Creator. I have personal experiences; but also every Japhephite nation, at its highest echelons, believed in Monotheism. Whether we are talking Zoroastrianism or the ideas of Socrates, Aristotle and Antisthenes; we get monotheism. Even the traditional Germanic and Hellenic pantheons have a 'king of the gods'; there is one that is separated from the others.

I am sure the jews want us to believe that they deserve to be put into ovens and turned to stubble for their crimes against Creation.

>You need sources to back up the claim that they did. The burden of proof is on you, and the proof I'm seeing is what ancient (((Hebrews))) wrote - no something trustworthy.
The word 'cannibal' is a blend of 'Canaan/ite' and 'Baal'. The European understanding believes that Canaanites are associated with eating humans, sacrificing humans and burning children. I am not attacking you, but if you are going to make a claim that is clearly not something understood by the majority - then please share it. I am genuinely curious. We are not on tumblr where you tell people to google shit; we are Zig Forums where we force people's eyes open by giving them the information. Enlighten me you nigger.

Old Testament = Jew Book

New Testament = Jesus Book/Christian Book

Yes, but even the juden dont really follow the OT. Most use the Talmud. In all reality the only reason the OT even is in the modern Bible is for historical purposes and to WARN us of the people that not even God could set straight.

Point the part of the Bible that says jews should be oven?

Also cannibal does not fucking deride from canaan, nor does cannibalism means children sacrifice.

The Old Testament explicitly and repeatedly condemns the Hebrews and outright disinherits Israel from God. God turns His back on them FOREVER for their crimes. It ends with Him threatening to turn His back on Judea as well if they do not return to Him. As we know in the New Testament they reject Jesus, and are thus rejected by God - and are thus destroyed.

I feel like people who hate the Old Testament have only read very small amounts of it and do not actually understand the over-arching narrative.

Right, the old testament is a history of how they got to the time of Jesus, and to compare prophecy which "comes true" in the New Testament.

God specifically lays out you have dominion over the plants and Animals but not other humans. Cannibalism means to feed off other humans, thus violating Gods law.

Maybe why the Kikes are obsessed with Cannibalism.

I'm not a Christian, but even I know that.
Most Christians, IMO, can't see the forest for the trees. Jews tell them that Christianity is 'Judeo-Christianity', and they just believe it. Hell, how many Christians have actually read the Bible?
The Old Testament shows how Jews acted until finally their God got so disgusted with them, he left. Then Jesus Christ came on the scene, and the Jews had him murdered. Huh, how about that?

'Judeo-Christianity' is anything but Jewish.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-08-23T17-27-27.523Z.png (384x236, 17.89K)

Jacob was the Jewy brother, Esau was the honorable one. You spreading this Edomite nonsense is doing the work of the Jews.

Honestly the shit is so complicated that its no wonder the Jews took ahold of it and twisted it to their own ends.

/christianpol/ needs to crowd source the Zig Forums bible with the real footnotes in it. Even the footnote bibles are confusing as shit. The bible doesn't have relevant references in it anymore.

It should also be noted that Jacob's encounter with God has him overcoming his previous personal faults: cowardice, deception, manipulation and sorcery - and is foreshadowing Baptism. He is reborn as Israel and the first thing he does, in stark contrast to the old Jacob (who was in fact only on those hills that night because he was trying to run away like a coward); goes to confront Esau and fully expects Esau to (justly) kill him. Instead Esau embraces him and it's all pretty happy; but I feel it is worth mentioning that Jacob's story is a redemption arc.

It's also worth mentioning that jews perceive Jacob's story to be about God glorifying Jacob's deceitful, manipulative and cowardly ways; and they even believe that he physically 'beats up' God and forces Him to bless him. Jews are so twisted that it's actually quite funny.

Andrew gets 88
Jeremy gets 160
Both for lying and mishandling federal property.

But joshua was white or kike? If he was descent from the same race of kikes that was damned by their god so he was not white, if he was not white why this god chose a kike as his most beloved son instead of a aryan?

Bible is like marxism, marx name the jews publicly at the same time he condemn everything that was european by nature…then marxists claim that he cant be part of the eternal plan of jewish world domination after all he name the jew right? But the majority of marxist thinkers and leaders are kike.

Is like jesus calling jews synagogue of satan when a lot o converted jews followed him and being the backbone of the first christian churches that leaded the persecution of every single european religion…kikes has a genetical and spiritual problem that can't be solved with converstion or education, they are born sinners.

Everyone descended from Abraham is of the line of Shem, what we now call a Semite. Japhethites, Semites and Hamite (AKA the sons of Noah) were all white; Japheth's sons went North and West to Greece, Ham's sons went South and West and were Egypt, Canaan, North Africa, and Shem's sons went East into Babylon. Abraham came from Ur, in Babylon, and was told to go to Canaan; he would give birth to Isaac, who would give birth to Jacob, who would give birth to 12 sons; Judah would sell Joseph into slavery in Egypt for some shekels, and Joseph would prosper in Egypt and later all the family would move there; and then later still Moses would lead them all out of Egypt into Canaan and it would become Israel until God has the Assyrians destroy them.

Judaism is actually a younger religion than Christianity. If you are talking about the pre-cursors of Judaism then we have the Pharisees who feature as the main antagonist of the New Testament The thing about the Bible is that it is showing that God is SO GREAT that He can make even these lowly, weak and uncharismatic people be good. His prophets were near always inept in many ways so that the other people would realise that their great achievements were from God, not from them. If God had chosen Aryans then we would say their great achievements were because of their Aryan blood. Instead He chooses the most wretched and vile of all humanity; as how could the Hebrews of all people EVER have been pure and righteous? Such an incredible thing can only be of God.

Christianity is the opposite and antidote e to the Jewish Satanism which dominates the world, you fools are either for that or against it, but if you are are against Christianity, you are part of the problem and useful idiot to them

Except all those times whrein he helps them against people who are better than them.
Face it dude, Abrahamism is demon worship.

Well no, God only helps them when they trust in and follow Him. When they stop He sends prophets to bring them back, and when they still refuse He has them destroyed. Those other groups He helps them against are evil.

We even know from outside sources that many groups in those areas did such things as child sacrifice or giant-worship. From our perspective however it seems incomprehensible that such a vile people could ever have been good - and yet when they followed God and were obedient, they were a righteous and pure people. That is how great God is. They were supposed to be an example to the rest of the world, pretty sure it is explicitly stated in Scripture. They succeeded in that task, but rather than showing the world what to do - they show us what not to do.

Well, if the Bible is a testament to anything, it's that he fails horribly at that.

Fact: animal sacrifice was performed unto the god of the OT and a living sacrifice (Jesus) was given onto the god of the NT (assuming it's a true book). In short, the god of the Bible desires blood, why? Who knows, but how does this differ from the nature of those other religions where one would spill blood for a god?

So you admit following literally a kike on a stick? When christcucks stop forcing him as a blond blue eyed aryan?
Funny how every single white people in the past (persians before muslims, scythians, greeks, indian aryans, romans, germans, celts) not only shared a indo-european language, phenotypic similarity and religions similarities are now wrong, everything they believed and said was devil work but a semite people in desert, shitskin, hooked nose and stinky that probably have at maximum 10% of aryan dna by raping of our ancient civilizations in middle eastern has the self entitled authority to declare what we are.

- Modern jews are the same from old testament, or just a tribe o jews (but now condemned by their demiurgy, in accordance with christian gospels)

- First christians are jews converted, so they carried kike dna of lie and decepition

So how could christians trust them if all of kike are bonded by biological and spiritual faults?

ZOMG MOLOCH

Attached: Moloch_(MK).png (700x1030, 599.72K)

Kikes aren’t Israelites. They are Pharisee.

Call me an idiot, but I believe in the Bible it states that Pharisee is a class within the jews (religiously, but at that point in time, all jews followed the religion, i.e. no reformed jews or anything like that).

No it’s an outsider class that came from Canaan. Nobody actually knows where they came from.

More Christian Identity delusions. We know for a fact that your precious Israelites were always evil sewer rats, and this is from the historical accounts of those that had to put up with their bullshit. I'm talking before your Pharisee bogeyman showed up - even in the Babylonian Captivity days the Heebs were an evil race of liars and thieves.

The point is that they were good when they followed God.

It is shown several times that God does not care about rituals, the point of the sacrifices were to show that obedience to God - AKA - obedience to Virtue is more important than ANYTHING else. Now you might prefer long abstract texts to demonstrate this point, but it's fair to say that a lot of people find a physical element far more convincing. If something is so important to you that you are willing to give up your most prized possession (your fattest calf) then that shows devotion.

God makes a point of saying that this should not apply to your children despite the fact that it would arguably show 'devotion'. The whole story with Abraham taking Isaac up the hill demonstrates this, whilst simultaneously foreshadowing the coming of Christ. God also excludes sexual degenerates, eunuchs and other people who are an affront to Creation.

This might seem confusing if you are focused on the ideas of blood sacrifice, but if you shift the focus onto: fulfilling our purpose, doing what we were made for, obedience unto our Creator; then its a lot easier to make sense of. Remember God is good, everything God created has a purpose, and obedience unto God (aka fulfilling our purpose) is good. The rituals are not important in and of themselves, they are to show devotion; those who would go against the purpose of Creation (so people who castrate themselves, commit suicide or betray their families) are detested and one cannot pretend that they were 'doing it for God' because it goes against the purpose at Creation.

I'll leave the significance of Jesus' sacrifice to someone else as I could write an entire essay on it, but if no one else rises to it I will write it for you later.

Before they mixed-races, something prohibited by God, they would have been 'white'. I cannot tell you exactly what they look like but judging from relics found in Egypt and a recent one in Israel; there were people with blue-eyes. We know they had white skin that went red in the sun from the descriptions given in Old Testament of various characters.

I never said the similarities were wrong and if anything that aligns with what is written in the Bible.

Even if they are it changes nothing. God rejects them all in the end. There are no 'chosen' except for those who follow Christ.

This is an interpretation, the original could have very well said Canaanites and not Israelites

Either way, those things behind that wall need to be eradicated.

that map is retarded. Afghanistan and the former Russian Empire -istan countries are Central Asia, Pakistan is South Asia, Southeast Asia is from Burma to Vietnam

Let me guess OP; jews are the real canaanites and christcucks are the real gods chosen people? Am I getting warm yet? Fuck ALL desert religions. All three of them will always be shit, and the same can be said for Mormons, Scientologists, and whatever fad the merchants come up with to sell to gullible rubes in the future. FUCK YOU OP.

Basically this..

no shit sherlock