DEEPFAKE TECHNOLOGY IS NOW OPEN-SOURCE

DEEPFAKE TECHNOLOGY IS NOW OPEN-SOURCE

twitter.com/genekogan/status/1031864094314450944

Attached: NVIDIAs new vid2vid is the first open-source code that lets you fake anybodys face convincingly from one source video. prior .mp4 (872x490, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NVIDIA/vid2vid
spyware.neocities.org/articles/nvidia.html
ghacks.net/2016/11/07/nvidia-telemetry-tracking/
majorgeeks.com/news/story/nvidia_adds_telemetry_to_latest_drivers_heres_how_to_disable_it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucked with this like a year ago and it needs a ridiculous amount of still images. I can't remember exactly but I want to say 7,000 or something like that. Has it changed?

That's the catch.
It can look cool, but it's certainly not convincing. It always looks fucky.

github.com/NVIDIA/vid2vid
Prerequisites
Linux or macOS
Python 3
(((NVIDIA))) GPU + CUDA cuDNN
PyTorch 0.4

this is nvidia shilling to sell their overpriced GPUs.

It's way better than shooping a face on a gif, but when I put Ben Bernakes face on a slaughterhouse cow, you could tell it was fake.

Microfags BTFO.

Not, Zig Forums cocksucker.

this software angers the jew

or more specifically the fact that it's released to the general public angers the jew

The faggots over in Zig Forums would remind you to grab tons of single frames from other published works if you need a lot of images to make it work.

It's a fucking garbage op with nothing to indicate jews cunt. It's kikey tier spam.

Do you really require any of those GPUs or can you just have any high-end one? Is there something exclusive to NVIDIA or something?

the nightshift must be getting to you, you should ask your supervisor to put you back on days.

You're a nigger, aren't you?

Attached: linuxdistrosonwindows10hero_0[1].jpg (770x400, 51.78K)

Fuck off kikey. You lost.

shut it down

Mad kike spotted.

Yes, indeed. You should take a vacation.

Attached: berkay hopping IPs again.jpg (300x186, 19.41K)

See how easy it is to spot the fucker? Newfags, let this be a lesson to you.

Does this mean if I have the time I could learn how to make deepfakes?

surely the jidf manual has better ways to go about it.

you don't need to learn how to make deepfakes you just need to learn how to use the software, and have an (((nvidia))) gpu. this will not work on intel or amd graphics.

github.com/NVIDIA/vid2vid/archive/master.zip

What's wrong with NVIDIA?

they put botnet in their graphics drivers

Besides the jews and backdoors? Not a fucking thing.

Attached: SHOCKING_interview_with_Nvidia_engineer_about_the_970_fiasco.mp4 (480x360, 6.71M)

So what's an alternative to NVIDIA I could use with the deepfake software to get rolling?

spyware.neocities.org/articles/nvidia.html
ghacks.net/2016/11/07/nvidia-telemetry-tracking/
majorgeeks.com/news/story/nvidia_adds_telemetry_to_latest_drivers_heres_how_to_disable_it.html

not that i'm aware of, everything available (the 1 other proprietary thing) is written in CUDA, which is specific to nvidia. There are no OpenCL alternatives that i'm aware of (opencl works on amd and intel)

negated

Oh ok then. Thank you for your time user. I'm not very tech but I'll take a look at this software

You could disable it though thoroughly, couldn't you? It's more like Ubuntu where it's okay to use if you disable the telemetry, and not like Windows where it's still impossible to truly eliminate it, right?

as far as i know. the issue is this "geforce experience" bullshit that get's bundled with the driver that's nothing but telemetry, you can install the driver directly without it but you have to jump through more hoops which 99% of goyim won't do and nvidia knows this.

I'm sure samefagging like this will help your case immensely.
sage because Zig Forums

negated

I’m so glad you literal zionist faggots out yourselves willingly.

niggated

Attached: 4cd37bbb8569b2b43224ef7163b8be50e7c3104d7d5a048530cf6f00735379f2.jpg (477x457, 9.47K)

kek

Attached: 9fd838c3049f0a66bbc058b05366df72abcc9611cdeb071fbe8d42337058474d.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

nvidia has always locked you into their shit