Former Head of C.D.C. Arrested on Sex Abuse Charge

Former Head of C.D.C. Arrested on Sex Abuse Charge

Is Trump striking back at the vaccines pushers????

That nose is a little Jewy. Is he a kike?

archive.is/4H848

via.hypothes.is/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/nyregion/thomas-frieden-arrest-cdc.html?action=click&module=MoreInSection&pgtype=Article®ion=Footer&contentCollection=Health

Attached: CDChead ebola why contain it.jpg (800x1000, 118.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So literally nothing?

Pretty sure its a cover story for something else.

So all it takes is on stupid bitch to claim you touched her butt to fuck up your life? Woman don't deserve rights

These Dem Jews can't keep their hands clean.

Attached: NY attourny general schneiderman brown slave.png (677x1968, 813.07K)

Yep, jew. He's the New York jew who caved on rabbis sucking baby dicks and giving them the herps from their diseased lips.

Attached: dinoniggers.png (800x647, 389.06K)

Interesting. You have source for that?

Tbh if it targets a jew I don't care if she's mad he looked at her funny and she's calling it male-gaze rape from 50 feet away.

He's a jew, he didn't "cave in" to their demands

I wonder if during his tenure at the CDC he was in on the 'Ethnic bioweapon' secret program the jews have going for Israel? pic related

And if so, I wonder what he knows about 'Doctors Without Borders' and their close proximity to the start of every Ebola outbreak.

By the way - America doesn't have a program to develop bioweapons. Immediately after the 9/11 attack the PNAC jews who had Geo.W. Bush in their embrace pushed a law against such a program through Congress and told Bush to sign it.

I think we don't even have one user with a PhD in molecular biology who is woke AF or believes in the 14 words - which is all such a development would require.

But with that law in place, nobody is allowed to do so. As a result there is nothing we can do. Oh, well.

I don't know who will strike us first, the jews or the Chinese. Critics say both groups are hard at work in the lab.

Attached: gene vector.jpg (812x305 65.2 KB, 67.99K)

Attached: new york aids cartoon.png (621x2935 42.86 KB, 328.87K)

Attached: Right Again.gif (499x182, 483.91K)

Attached: metz2.jpg (807x946 117 KB, 136.92K)

yuck whats wrong with her neck?

choke marks probably

Attached: crazy eyes women stretched neck.jpg (818x956 62.61 KB, 106.23K)

Perhaps Mary Shelley was a fortune teller

Jew or not that some roastie can bring charges on this
Its fucking ridiculous

Fuck clown world

So inbred their faces all look the same. He looks like a cross between Jerry Seinfeld and Gilbert Gottfried.

He's definitely a jew.

How principled.

Attached: dog-and-treat-on-nose-flickr-Philip-Bump.jpg (640x400, 47.27K)

Ayo…
hol up…

USA DEVISING RACE SPECIFIC BIOLOGICAL WEAPON

the linked video clip is only 1 minute in length

Does Dr. Thomas R. Frieden of (((Crown Heights, Brooklyn)) know anything about such a murderous plan?

Why do so many jews have that pattern of baldness? Inbreeding?

Meanwhile, a pedo can fuck kids and you can't touch the fucker because the people that control the legal system set him free. This cancer is worldwide too, not just the US. It needs to be exterminated globally.

More like child mutilators. The CDC supports male genital mutilation even those is scientific fraud and quackery.

fuck off kike

youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0

anti slide bump

i think not

Hahaha dude you have no fucking idea

US develops it's offensive capabilities under the guise of defensive medicine

(ie: we have to study these dangerous bioweapons so we can have a vaccine in the event of outbreak)

Darpa has a huge genetic/bioweapons wing.

Also if you're looking for a 1488 PhD. Check out the escapades of "Larry Ford" the cia connected Mormon Gynecologist who collaborated with Wouter Basson.

South Africa was developing and implementing bioweapons in the 70's, 80's and 90's

Goal was to create a "Black Bombs

Larry's house was raided after a shootout and they had to evacuate the block there were so many bioweapons

I'm surprised none of y'all are connecting this with the 5 quarantined airplanes

Bioweapons and research was the true nature of the Cold War. And most wars after. Bioweapons are less provable weapons. Plausible deniability allows for an outbreak narrative while targeted populations are intentionally murdered.

Also check out the history of the Mormon church, their focus on lineage, historical racism, and connections to big bio and silicon valley.

They own a genetic repository (Ancestry.com), BYU does cutting edge genetic research, and the NSA data center is in Utah.

All the ingredients for successful research, development, and implementation tools to target populations and run simulations of pandemics

Imagine being this stupid. No, asshole, it is just an excuse to shitcan someone and publicly drag them to the ground and slay them. This has ZERO/NOTHING to do with women, at all. Don't you understand the tactics of our enemies AT ALL? FUCK!!

HOLY FUCK…Is it just me or is anyone else completely FUCKING MORTIFIED that there is a fucking kike at the head of the CDC.

Attached: goldman sachs gods work.jpg (474x717, 67.89K)

where im from thats how we say hello

The mormons allow other races to become mormons. They do so many things correct and then fail on that one thing, it is puzzling.

maybe that is what the small hats are for…we know it has nothing to do with God.

If that is what the Ebola outbreaks are about these researchers aren't doing a very good job…I mean what are we talking about a few hundred out of several BILLION?

Attached: mosquito stops where I wont.png (500x522, 253.51K)

Attached: 00c12b11d0dc78d278f7b6d41f16259fc43fe80c404494917c3a46ed0acd5cbe.jpg (947x1200, 213.23K)