City Spraying Chemicals

A few minutes ago from approximately 9:45 to 10:00 pm or 21:45 to 22:00 a series of three pickup trucks (first two were plain white and the third was black with an unidentifiable logo) with yellow warning lights drove through the neighborhood spraying a chemical from a large tank in the back of the truck. The thing that really disturbs me about these is that I have been in this neighborhood for around 20 years and I have never seen one of these trucks before; on top of this, it’s nearly fall and all of the mosquitoes and/or weeds are dead or dying. Why are they doing this so late in the year?

t. Midwestern United States user
Attached video is exactly what it sounds like.

I can still here the things driving around, is it normal for them to do so many passes?

looks like the kikes are trying to gas you first

*hear
pls don’t bully

The entire neighborhood is full of white boomers. They probably got tired of giving them their Social Security.

It is obvious there are WAY too many songbirds in that neighborhood. I hope that infestation clears right up for ya user.

Did you ask your city administration?

Not yet, I’ll have to wait until Monday.

All jews will be killed by their own children for this.

Probably ecologic disintegration.
When the economy goes to shit, they don't want you to be able to just go live innawoods or even innabackyard. So they'll poison everything first.
Make sure they getcha - if not your life, then your genes.

Probably spraying to kill mosquitos goy.

i saw this a few years ago, id also like to know what was going on

From reading about this online it seems that this is mostly done in spring or early summer. Did yours occur so close to fall?

Reminds me of that part at the end of College Cunts. mp4 related.

Attached: College Cunts.mp4 (640x360, 1.65M)

Prepping your gassing. These are the gay chemicals to warm you up.

Attached: 1492195554.webm (640x360, 3.33M)

You can't gas the Jews if they gas you first

Attached: 1532318224296.png (250x250, 52.86K)

It is pretty late in the season for normal mosquito spraying but it wouldn't be out of the question if they trapped a bunch of them with some bloodborne disease, ebola as a random example for no particular reason would be something they would try to keep from spreading in a radical fashion like this.

flanon here, they usually come around with those spray trucks right about now here. Our "summer" lasts until Oct 1st for the most part, then it just gets a few degrees cooler lol.

I Used to be on the vector and mosquito control board in my area and deciding to spray is usually done by counting mosquitoes in traps or infected sentinel chickens to determine if there’s a problem.Mosquito populations can explode at weird times 5 years on that board and we only sprayed like your vid once and that was early November. My advice is don’t breathe to much in it’s not that bad a chemical but still not good,luckily it degrades fast so don’t worry too much.

The reason it is mostly done at that point in the year is because it doesn't really kill mosquitoes, it just fucks with their reproduction enough to make further breeding next to impossible. Usually the sprays are little more than a mild pesticide cut with fucktons of wetting agent to make them sink as soon as they try to land on still water, that wetting agent works once again by resting on the surface of the water so when the nymphs pupate and attempt to leave the water. The pesticide evaporates off practically immediately but the wetting agent can persist on water for weeks

After the bulk of the breeding season spraying is pretty rare but not unheard of, they just have switch to either harsher pesticides or a higher pesticide to wetting filler ratio that drop the little shits right out of the sky, relatively harmless to humans and anything else that has fewer than six legs.

I guess the chemtrails aren't enough anymore.

america is such a shithole, i hate this country.

Old shit, also already been debunked as mosquito repellent.

.t Pesticide applicator

They’re spraying for mosquitos jfc you niggers are paranoid

Its a regular thing? Here this is extremely disturbing that there would be people from the city spray some chemical agent "pesticide" or whatever it is, into people's property (North Europe).

I've looked a bit into this. It's to kill mosquitoes, the pesticide used is malathion, a nerve gas that attacks the acetylcholine process. It has a history as a pesticide in many countries.

I'm willing to believe that that's just the cover story but I can't find anything and anecdotally there's not much to go on. A friend of a friend said getting a job as a truck driver for these things is easy and you get called every time the city wants the company to spray the mosquitoes to death. Someone I know got sprayed directly by it because he was too impatient and didn't care. He said that the area of his body that got sprayed tingled for the rest of the day, which makes sense. I saw him later that day and he seemed as fine as he usually is.

All that said if it's not used maliciously now it could in the future.

Spraying mosquitoes, however, trivial things will be the last thing in the mind of people who think contrails are "chemtrails".
I don't blame you though, American government give every reason to make the population suspect their every move.

It is said that if the use of DDT had continued the mosquito could had been completely eradicated which is not possible today due to the genetic immunity mosquitoes have gained.

Attached: 1955._Fort_tri-motor_spraying_DDT._Western_spruce_budworm_control_project._Powder_River_control_unit,_OR._(32213742634).jpg (1322x991, 216.18K)

I walk around on lawns sprayed with tick and mosquito shit ALL DAY my feet get soaked by the chemicals, but I still feel completely lucid. Its sounds like im shilling for this, but just giving my two cents, maybe down the line ill get sick or cancer or some shit, who knows. Only do it for the shekles shamefully.

you aren't supposed to walk on the chemicals dipshit.

Lul sometimes i miss spots

Dd-did she grow wings and fly user?
Is Ebola-chan airborne?

Good thing, mosquitoes may be annoying but there are creatures like dragon and danselflies who eat them, if you eradicated mosquitoes the population of danselflies and dragonflies would also suffer, and then you would have a Australia like situation.

Literally a billion x's a billion bugs here in the swamp, they tried releasing a mosquito eating bug called "love bugs" here about a decade or so ago. Didn't work, they wound up mating with the skeeters. Ooops. There would be HUGE black clouds of them at times, your car would get its grill and hood plastered with them. Thankfully they are mostly gone these days but yeah, regular spraying like that once and awhile keeps population down. Its already miserable enough with the 100% humidity in the summer here.

Just infecting your area with deerborn wasting disease

It is VERY STRANGE they would be spraying this time of year. If they actually wanted coverage they would use crop dusters and they would perform basically straffing runs with chemicals over specifically vulnerable creeks and streams. What this most likely is is someone from the city giving a buddy a contract to spray and getting a kickback, but who knows. It is for sure not the case that this does anything to control mosquitoes.

mosquito/pest control much, faggot? try living down in the Florida Keys when they have old DC10s fly by and spray the entire island. for about 1hr afterward the lizards gorge themselves on all the stunned/dying bugs

or

t. 30 y/o boomer

user how fucking old are you? why would any of us know the answer to this? Where exactly do you live.

Its not like everyone has the white trucks driving around. You are being very vague and lazy.

Oh noes we're being gassed!
fuck off jew

Attached: ddtspraying[1].jpg (1000x383, 101.29K)

This exact thread VERBATIM was made months ago, if not longer. VERBATIM.

Interesting.

Yeah, especially since the US test sprayed some chemical thing in the UK and a bunch of birth defects popped up in the area later on. Does anybody else remember hearing about this?

Link?

Found it.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.