Mkultra

So is Mkultra a thing still? Would you seriously do this to a person who "knows" what is really going on in the world such as certain world news? Would you do this to a person to scare them and to silence them and to make them appear crazy because the truth is so far fetched that boomers wouldn't understand.

Attached: mkultra.jpg (474x464, 47.6K)

Only when you're posting, schlomo

Im just asking because it seems fuckers are messing with a certain someone mind and it making them delusional. They said that they were drugged to appear crazy because they really knew what the fuck is going on

Not Jewish though

That’s exactly what happens. The Masons and the Jewish Mafia run it. They use hypnosis and long term torture to create alters, and supplant parts of their life and slowly push informants in around them to try and control them.

I know because I went through it, the guy that replied above me is one such informant. Antifa is their primary control matrix.

These people are literally caught so much into their own social bullshit that they think their behavior is justified.

Oh and if you slip their control matrix they tell you you have to do work to gain back trust, which isn’t real, because these people don’t know what trust is. I am not sure what they refer to as trust though. It’s 95%bullshit 4% misdirection and maybe a half a percent of reality.

もしもし FBI です~~

Attached: 79b8bb7880750b72bc2ee3fca89e117bc8e6f2bdb4f9d3ed9fcbba5d9f24ddde.png (469x464, 327.48K)

The funniest part is they turned my brother in law into a stooge. That’s the best part about all of this. I really don’t like that guy, he’s a kike that won’t admit that he’s a Jew so he’s stuck as a low level goon.

what do i do to help them? im worried about them

Buy them water. Lots of water. The primary method of this program requires long term dehydration. If the person is hydrated the programming fades and it becomes harder to trigger the alter. Additionally if they are well fed it’s harder for the alter to trigger.

is there anything that can trigger the alter? its hard to help because i didnt know if they were serious or delusional

It depends on how sophisticated their programming was. I know what mine is, but I can’t remove it given current circumstances. I basically am stuck living in a car because they turned my closest friends against me and have tried to turn all of my family into handlers.

We sound delusional, but it’s the reality we are stuck in. This site is basically my handler right now. The alternative is that I first fight some trash.

I hate Jews

they believe certain government agencies were after them and that their life is in danger. They did abuse drugs, decided to stop because they believed it was tampered with to appear crazy. They also said their handlers were the news site they used articles to get to them and to scare them.

i feel fucking terrible because i didnt beleive them

That’s all accurate. These alters are what the Masons recruit to keep their cult going, they typically try to turn the recruits gay or bisexual. For obvious reasons. There are no gays allowed in most Masonic rites, so they have to hide it completely.

In my case it never worked because I am very confident in my sexuality. I know I am straight.

When I first got involved they tried using subliminal suggestions and audio hypnosis throug a phone app I was using for music. I have never owned a television. That didn’t work. Then they started with the attempt to tear down the ego, which failed because I know who I am and will not be subverted. I know what I have accomplished in my life and what I have done.

These are the things they attack first. When fails, if it does, they surround you with people constantly judging you to demoralize you. Most people fail at this point. I have not. I even abandoned my family to get clear of that bombardment. My own uncle threatened to have me locked up during the demoralization phase.

If this fails, they call you gay and send people to torture and harass you while you’re isolated. The police are involved with this. They make promises and what not, but they are always lies.

So far I have no true issues. They are like annoying flies, that’s about it.

Not sure what to say honestly. The President knows my name, even Bibi knows who I am now.

There’s not much anyone can say or do to me. I was told I would never make it this far, here I am. Still the same dude I was a year ago.

Do i need to be worried about their life? They tried to warn me about this, and they tried to warn me that my own life could be in danger

MKULTRA was under a larger umbrella of mass persuasion and behavioral modification research studied by the Office of Scientific Intelligence under the leadership of Bob Bannerman and Morris (Morse) Allen before it was pass off to IS&S.

MKULTRA was just the beginning. Many of never heard of Project Artichoke, Project Chatter, MKNAOMI, MKDELTA, MKSEARCH, etc.

There are documents in the CIA Reading Room that confirm these programs existed and were being used.

Interestingly enough, they tried these experiments out on prisoners and many volunteered, like Whitey Bulger, indicating that the intelligence community was participating with organized crime, early on.

The formula to create a compartmentalized psyche is not that difficult, it just requires a complete lack of empathy because torture is involved. Only people with NPD/ true psychopaths would ever do this stuff to someone.

What does that tell you about who is in charge?

Attached: FazziniResurrection1.jpg (677x500, 162.65K)

I couldn’t actually say to be honest, in the midst of this conversation I had my altered triggered and my balls are now wet with vaginal juices.

This is how it is for me. I get used for a breed post for lesbians and women.

They make lots of threats at first, but I wouldn’t be afraid of them. If had a guy come after me with a machete, but after seeing him move I know I would have broken him apart. If they are coming after whomever it is that you’re talking about, it’s because they see value in him and want something from him.

When this first started for me they stole a decades worth of research and work and it made someone a billionaire off of it. Yes, I am pissed about that still, but that doesn’t stop the current situation. Which is why they do this to people, to prevent them from progressing towards something viable and productive.

Kikes are fucking kikes.

they were researching and wanting to find new ways about nuclear fision and such. They clearly want information about that. They also knew that project bluebeam is real and that they might have helped the Russian with designing a rocket

I was in school for physics heading into nuclear engineering. Very interested in Thorium powered plants.

Bluebeard was a project in Costa Rica it is real, they run a version of it off of a tower in Phoenix.

Again, another triggering.

I have an it over 200.

Here’s the work will set you free bullshit again. I really hate these people.

Blue beam not beard.

IQ over 200. Yes, we do exist. They won’t let anyone know people that intelligent exist.

im really starting to fucking hate these people that fucking do this to people. we knew exactly who we are talking about when I say that

t. brainlet
off yourself

Kill them all

we?

See this, this is a homo upset that I just posted go away homos on Twitter.

They will justify themselves by your hatred of them. That’s how retarded they are. In fact they will probably send someone after me to deal with me after I post this because they feel justified.

In their language your digits are saying to me that I can’t procreate, own weapons, or work in any fields of science. That’s how retarded the left is these days, and how insane these people are. They actually think they get to determine what people get in life because they can act like low grade thugs and niggers to get their way.

I am not the only person with an IQ this high.

But they do get away with it, they are more than low level thugs, they successfully control the politics, economy, and popular opinion of most of the country

i fucking knew it! we are truly fucked and no one believes it or wants too, fucking boomers think we are insane

Your digits are subliminal to remind me of my height. This shit is weak.

Weu, haven't had an mkultra slide in ages. Oh wait, it's been a week.

is there anything else i should know?

Yes, you need to suckstart a shotgun.

It’s been shown that the government runs experimental programs in general. I had a recent negative experience.

There is way more to this but I just pointed out main parts. Like electronics going harwire in ways they don’t normally. I also found out I was being hacked and had proof. I have no idea if I was being gas lighted or had an op on me. Either way people suck and if into was an op they are weak and as long as you don’t let them get in your head you will be fine. All in all even if you find proof it exist who will even listen? No one cares unless you have power, influence, or money.

P.S. During this, this image was changed from the original and all copies online have been altered. And so was my saved one. Use to have a mage guy on top but now has faggot unicorn. Makes me wonder who has the power to alter a historical image and change history regardless?

Attached: 590BE7F0-16A4-49CD-8497-7AE11B881DAD.jpeg (1200x629, 281.04K)

this is why IQ is such a useless idea. How are you going to have super intelligence but not be intelligent enough to escape dumber people. Its a catch22.

If anything intelligence has to have some kind of result. I would expect it to be a result of evasion and out smarting others.

So if we decide that this is not what intelligence then intelligence seems to be something that is just not desirable.

Keep your IQ i want to be the person that is smart and establish independence. Wheres the test for that?

yea seems sort of like the fucking week im having, having electronics weird out, having the power go off and turn back on but only our house. Some weird shit happening

No, we're almost fucked. I think we will need to start killing soon.

We've all already been MKultra'd.

Attached: cianigger_shuffle.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

I’m still unsure of what really happened. But my advice to you is if it’s real it’s a
gas lighting regardless. They will try to mind fuck you to break you. Just ignore it and pretend it’s just normal. Even if it’s not. I could have gone to prison as I tried burning down a building but thankfully nothing happened somehow. Don’t be a retard like
I was. Be on your shit. And a mistake I made was not recording everything. Use a non intently video camera and secretly record all sketchy interactions.

do you feel like you have an alter? or a handler?

im just asking all of these questions because my friend is going through this and i want to be there for them and not make it seem they are crazy even though I now see they aren't

Attached: rwds3.png (1152x694, 130.86K)

It was a bad idea and it got shitcanned.

I think we need to convert this thread into a targeting the right individual for removal thread.
Often times their equipment is reading your mind real time, just threaten them internally and see if they become frightened.

Attached: breivik1.jpg (494x365, 24.94K)

Cool story, but mind embellishing the details a bit?
Like this here, can you go into detail? Post has piqued my interest. Please don't be trolling.

During certain moments I certainly didn’t seem my self. I felt like a completely different person. Where I wasn’t my self at all. I was fully aware during it but felt acting like it was in my best interest. And in a way probably was based on the circumstances of the situation. Gotta come strong at people willingand capable of killing you. As far as handler it would have been my friend if real. He was the one with me during most of it. Was there the day the ritual happened. Was there for the unexplainable electronic experiences. And much more. Also the peculiar part is his family owns a multi million dollar company that launders money legally for Abbot. He would always tell me they are super evil and pointed out how pharmaceuticala have slogans like Umbrella Corporations.

From what I recall. Gang stalking is a favored tactic of theirs. My Uber driver so directly metioned what happened in the ritual the next day it is lottery chance odds that it was coincidence. They will gas light you with electricomics heavily. Inconsistent beeping on the tv. They made the radio go haywire on my sketchy friends car. Through the same car on that speaker phone. Made me think I activated a nuclear war room. Something I’ve only heard before in video games and movies. Hearing everything boot up then the radio comms was pretty sketchy to say the least. Also don’t trust any authority position. You don’t know who could be tainted. When I rode in an ambulance they told me they were on my side and when I would not comply. They started sticking me with needles needlessly. They were like you could have gone to blame hospital (Non pozzed) but because you won’t comply. We are tanking you to blame hospital (Pozzed). Where they repeatedly attempted to open my eye phone with my finger print which I just deactivated before. While sticking me 20-30 times with needles until I begged them to stop. As far as implants all my friends that I screened in a normal mindset seemed fine. That friend is completely avoiding me. And my other one is overseas so it’s hard for me to contact him currently. At the same time I’ve studied psychology extensively and you can literally be crazy enough to imagine and believe anything. So your friend as I could have been crazy. Look at what he points out. Think is it beyond reasonable doubt. If yes and you see this a lot. Then your onto something. Just because somethings off doesn’t mean danger, that is likley paranoia.

Attached: 4C2E2F4A-A180-4E9E-B262-897D3E866693.png (658x507, 65.37K)

of course MKULTRA is still operating, just under a different name.

i can tell you the location of one current MKULTRA lab where CIA performs medical experiments on involuntary human test subjects in order to brainwash them.

did you know there is a second secret prison inside the secret prison at Gitmo?

it's called Camp 7.

CIA has operational control over Camp 7.

Camp 7 has existed since 2002, a full 2 years before Dubya opened Gitmo.

did you know even the military Judge overseeing the 9/11 trial of the plotters is the Boss of Gitmo, yet he himself has no jurisdiction over Camp 7? all the Judge can do is beg CIA with "pretty please."

did you know the 9/11 detainees in Camp 7 told the Judge they are still being tortured with sleep deprivation by some energy beam weapon that CIA uses to cause vibrations and sounds to come from their concrete cell walls and floors and ceilings?

one detain complained he felt the beam go up and down his body, causing vibration noises to emanate from his bones.

the Judge ordered CIA to stop this torture, but the CIA commander of Camp 7 told the Judge to go take a flying fuck off a short pier.

Camp 7 and other CIA Black Sites are the ideal MKULTRA laboratory petting zoo.

nowhere else on earth does CIA have total control, beyond any laws, with the power to keep it all secret from anyone in FedGov.

shit, i bet you CIA won't even tell the President what mind control.experiments they're doing at Black Sites.

and the beauty of it is nobody gives a fuck about some Jihadi terrorist. they are subhuman animals who don't deserve any human rights, so if CIA wants to zap their balls, give them a "little dunk in the water", or test and perfect new techniques for driving people insane, then have at it at Gitmo, be our guest.

former CIA director Richard Helms, who personally started, and managed MKULTRA from 1953 until 1973, and then burned the MKULTRA files from his office safe when Nixon fired his ass–he could only dream of the free reign and infinite budget for MKULTRA at Black Sites today.

by the way, someday they're going to put American citizens in Camp 7 at Gitmo.

maybe they already are. how could you even know?

if the Bolshevik Liberals' coup against Trump ever succeeds, wanna bet Crooked Hillary voters will start putting Trump supporters in Gitmo?

Attached: Screenshot_20180825-004620_1.png (720x223 163.51 KB, 50.04K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180825-003334_1.png (720x819 136 KB, 133.33K)

It happened. I wish I had recorded it.
>They get spooked. One of them approaches my closest neighbor and says from what I can hear “Have you seen __ here?”

Do you want me to continue? Just annoying to tell this story as no one really believes me and it’s pretty much more of a coolstory.jpg to people.

Attached: 33257F4D-9880-473D-8EBE-67DDE7CD5CD2.jpeg (750x1334, 183.56K)

Attached: db1346e12754f126f942422e99be9f3b1bb4bba27bb1efe0a7ab82148bf68a4a.gif (300x300, 508.37K)

Yes. all of their efforts in mkultra are invested heavily in cuckchan and in here, ALL of their knowledge of psyops and social engineering are being used to deconstruct the 2 biggest source of inconvenience in the internet as you can see in plain view in the form of blackpill posts/threads and shitty semantics being spammed all over the chans and social media

It was never a thing. It didn't work. That's why we know about it.

Now, if they did manage a mind control method we would never have heard about it.

Sad truth…

I'll take 500.
What are psychotronic weapons?

Hats off to the absolute schizos in this thread. You are fucking NPCs. Can't even tell you apart from an AI; you're acting the part!