Who Built Great Zimbabwe?

niggers are now starting to point to Great Zimbabwe as an example of pre-colonial Sub-Saharan advanced civilization. But was it really built by niggers or is there perhaps bias and revisionism going on? Do to its location in the South East area of the country, its not out of the question it could've been a settlement of Polynesian or Indic sailors. But thus far as far as I know I am the only one whom has come up with this alternative theory.

So Zig Forums, was Great Zimbabwe created by sub Saharan blacks?

Attached: Conical_tower.jpg (800x516 114.59 KB, 162.06K)

As the negros who lived around put it someone else built it, most likely arab slavers

Really? Is there any sources or reading material of this? Were the Kingdoms of Zimbabwe as well as Mutapa and Butua build by Arabs?

Whatcha sliding moshe?

I don't know because as far as I am aware nothing fucking notable is going on right now but if there it then please feel free to bring it up and make a thread on it.

If I recall if was James Bent who figured it was Arabs who built it due to it looking like other stoneworks said folk built minus the mortar.

De hwight man aka Atlanteans built Great Zimbabwe. We wuz, muhfugga, known sayin'. We wuz Mesopotamia, We wuz mezoamerica, we wuz shang dynasty, we wuz egypt, we wuz persia, we wuz eerbody.

Its implied that by the Portuguese arrived there were no signs of Arab peoples there other than their architecture. Where did they go? Unless there was contemporary accounts we can go off of.

They all left definitive signs of their existence at the very least

Why don't they build something now to prove they don't deserve to be killed after the jews? With the trillions used to house, feed and school those things, we could have terraformed the moon into paradise.

aid breeds laziness, Africa has become a gigantic welfare continent. Why would you care if you live in a slum if you are given recycled computers for free to occupy your time?

Oh shit. Breaking news: ben Carson just found more white neighborhoods to enrich into Chimpcagos.

That's what we got after investing trillions into niggers.

That's actually really interesting. I had a feeling the true origins of the place was being suppressed but I had not realized it was this apparent

Does it even matter?
The site is completely blown out by much older sites literally anywhere else in the world.
Meso-americans managed much better just a few thousands years after all their shit was washed away by the flood.
The middle east had more going on for thousands of years prior to that.
Asians were likely building multi masted sailing ships when Great Zimbabwe was supposedly built.
There are european stone age sites more impressive.
Tens of thousands of years free from the yoke of the evil white man and some structure of loose fitting stone, whose walls are held up mostly by their absurd width than engineering, is the best that all of the african races can do?

Niggers have only received "aid" in the last 70 years, there are 1950 years prior where niggers did literally nothing of note.

Even if it was it is hardly all that impressive. So who cares? It's very underwhelming and mediocre, it's very fitting that a negro would claim it.

… do you think niggers didn't exist B.C.?

In the grand scheme of things it matters very little, it is going to be an insanely annoying club used to beat whites over the head with though.
Now that they can't claim the pyramids anymore they are going to be in overdrive over every single historical scrap that has any ambiguity whatsoever.

Last time this was brought up someone mentioned how quite a few arabic names persisted amongst the blacks local to the area.

This.
A few talented 1% black africans managed to gain enough control for a while to build some crude rockpile structures.
Is that supposed to be "impressive?"
Every modest town in late stone age Europe had better walls than that.

This

What part of "did nothing of note" is unclear?
They existed and did nothing of note.
It is often claimed that africans "jumped right to the iron age from the stone age."
Which is more or less true. The REASON why it is true is because after millenia of extreme primitiveness the africans received iron working technology from arabs. The talented 1% of africans then used that technology to make spearheads, and little else.
It's not something they should be proud of.
It's just more proof that blacks are retarded and always have been.

This.
The more they try to push these "Great African Empires" the more pathetic they look.
Even the "greatest" black african civilizations were utterly backwards shitholes.
I remember reading about European explorers in the 19th century exploring Africa and searching for the fabled "golden city" of timbuktu.
After long and arduous exploration they found it.
And it was a bunch of superior quality mud huts surrounded by ramshackle "Great Zimbabwe" tier walls.
They were somewhat disappointed.

It matters a lot. Archeology is about reaching the truth of history, not about stroking your we wuz wigger dick.

Read Robert gayre's the origin of zimbabwean civilization.

Somalis

the real question you should be asking yourself is why did a stone age civilisation, which has little food surplus production capability due to stone age tools, expend so much effort in creating such ridiculous sized walls
in other parts of the world such stone defensive structures only arose much later in the technological development as a counter to organised raids from semi professional warriors

could it be perhaps the hastily (no mortar) erected defenses of a group of exterior say arab or indian colonists to protect against the local cannibals

Sofala, at present known as Nova Sofala, used to be the chief seaport of the Mwenemutapa Kingdom, whose capital was at Mount Fura. It is located on the Sofala Bank in Sofala Province of Mozambique. It was founded by Somali merchants and seafarers. Sofala in Somali literally means “Go dig”. This name was given because the area is rich with resources.

i'm sure blacks built some brick walls at some point

Who cares if it was a great metropolis? If they built it, good for them. Doesn't mean they built S Africa (the dutch did) and it doesn't mean I want to live with them.
They need a good culture to hold on to. I say, even if it's bullshit, let them have a win. Let them yearn for a homeland.
So long as the jew isn't taking credit, I don't care.

It’s respectable considering the conditions and level of advancement the Africans on the continent actually reached.

The civilized branch of the Khoi, known as Punt, hired egyptians and pajeets to help them build it.

whoever built the SA structures far predate any of the black tribes there today.

How?
If a black came up to me and said
I'd just blink at him and say, "Good for you. My ancestors discovered all known elements and built architectural masterpieces the likes of which your ancestors couldn't even dream of"

Or better yet, I'd just say, "that's nice" and walk away because the opinions of Africans does not matter.

If a White race traitor tried to say, African native precious ones build great monuments like Zimbabwe. Did you know that, you racist Nazi??
I'd simply say,
That's nice. That has nothing to do with what we were talking about. We were talking about the genocidal policies that YOU were advocating for my race.
Then you simply bring the conversation back to White genocide.
You ALWAYS bring the conversation back to White Genocide
ALWAYS.
If they try to lead you off on one of their little fun houses, you say; "That's nice… Anyway, about genocide…"
and return to what matters.

I have no problem with Africans stacking stones. In fact, I'm certain that Zimbabwe was built by Africans. I'm sure that Africans can build African civilizations that help Africans.
All I want is to stop this genocidal policy of forced multiculturalization aka genocide being forced upon my people.
Everything else is a pointless distraction.

Proof they - niggers - had no hand in it. Where is all the brick work and masonry etc. outside of this one place that's been done by negroids?

Filtered.

Attached: 71c27ce6dcea9fb098e007cae7e13abe3f3c9839e18c00535ced8f881c324da7.webm (540x517, 2.99M)

Niggers realized they could pile up stones after they saw sandniggers doing it.

It was built circa 11th century AD and it was no architectural wonder like let's say the Mycenaeans' Cyclopian Walls built before 1100BC.

Cry more, paid shill.

I wished that niggers were smart to have their own advanced civilization and not depend on handouts.

Point of fact: one of the first things Sleepy Ben did when Trump appointed him to HUD was dismantle those programs.

And the truth is that the best that black africans could achieve was shit-tier.

This.
And little more.

Also this.
I fully support all blacks going to africa and building their wakanda.
And never, ever being in White countries ever again. As in, forcefully prevented from entering White countries.
I would honestly wish them good luck.
Separation.

This.
Stopping White genocide, removing ZOG, and reestablishing White homelands for Whites only are what matters.
The 14 words are what matters.
Keep exposing the reality of the ongoing genocide of White people.

Knowledge of iron working is hardly "muh great arab culture."
It's pretty basic stuff.

This is part of how they will spin it.
Of course, White people are told to NEVER be proud of what our ancestors did.
Hmmmmmmmm…………..

This. The mesoamericans cannibal human heart carvers built much more impressive structures without ANY outside help.
Also, some of the most beautiful ruins and architecture from ancient Greece, Rome, Babylon and so forth have been callously dynamited by ISIS or bulldozed by kikes and muslums.
Look up the ancient Greek ruins in Libya.
They USED TO be the best preserved Greek ruins in the world.
Look up the Crusader Castles. Rubble.
Look up the ruins of Babylon. AKA military base camp alpha after the US military shitted all over it.
They want to exterminate White history as much as they want to exterminate White people. (Was Babylon White? Some theories say so)

Literal white gods.

Dry stone wall technology, with hav tons of that here in the UK