Homeless Veteran Back on Street After Fundraisers Keep Money

>archive.fo/B68n4
Wow. Special place in hell for these two.

Attached: rty.png (640x480 1.09 MB, 54.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

state.nj.us/cgi-bin/phoneform3.pl
twitter.com/k8_the_gr8
twitter.com/getjohnnyahome
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RLaZSd1Hv0EJ:https://twitter.com/getjohnnyahome?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.fo/wV3iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand, where did the house go?

They keep saying its about drugs and him being a full blown addict but they could have stuck his ass into rehab and had the money waiting for him when he got out.

Absolutely aryan… Wonder what kind of daughter she will raise (if she has one)

Why are you trying to turn this place into reddit, OP? Unless they're Jews of course they are. Dig nobody here is surprised these soulless demons did what they did. Also, the homeless guy probably would have burned through the cash. Homeless people aren't on the street because they're short on cash; it's because they're fucked up and can't hold onto money.

Stop sliding this board around, double-nigger. This is exactly the kind of shit that strangled 4cuck.

If he really is a speed freak and a veteran why doesn't he go full rambo on them, murdelize that backward baseball cap jock with his bare hands then deeply inseminate that hottass bitch to the accompaniment of her highly erotic cries of distress?

Imagine blasting your balls dry into her moist tender fragrant whoom…

As a veteran myself I find this to be fucking horrible. That poor guy needs a lawyer to take up his case.
If that were me I would have had the money put into a trust to be distributed to me in appropriate amounts.
Then I'd go live in Asia and drink and fuck until my organs failed.

They sound like normalfag narcissist scumbags and he sounds like a smackhead, and their apperances support the description.

My main question is whether or not he IS a smackhead. I don't think there's any question these two are scum.

How soon before something like this is done to Terry?

Attached: Every_time.png (369x438, 129.3K)

:^)

Virgin much?

Like clockwork.

I don't blame them. Fuck that dirty homeless degenerate.

Nigger please. That lawyer would cost whatever was left in the account.

Why does this not surprise me. I think I remember an interview with Chuck Norris from many years ago where he was trying to expose money laundering in charitable organizations. Like how he was trying to expose that "administration costs" absorb like 90 to 90 percent of the actual donations. This is how basically modern cancer research works when they say "Oy vey we are so close to the cure Goyim! Just a few more shekels…."
Again I'm not surprised. I've always hated Philly since I was young and spending a good chunk of my time down there. So much for the city of brotherly love. It badly needs to be nuked.

*95%

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD STOP BUMPING IT YOU NIGGERS

(((((((nose)))))))

Look at that man. Look at how brown he is. Never trust brown people. This is the maximum amount of browness you can sort of trust and even then be on your toes.

Attached: 1534169420752.jpg (2179x2880, 616.87K)

Serves him right, he's a fucking drug addict.

WTF does that mean???

Oh got it.

I wish you "things in the country need to be nuked" fags would just kill yourselves.

Giving a homeless degenerate drug addict money is like throwing fuel on a house fire. It serves no purpose. Who gives a fuck if he is a veteran. A veteran of what? ZOG wars? Fuck him, he's a stupid faggot. Only veterans I respect are wehrmacht veterans, and most of them are dead.

The couple are con artists and should be punished accordingly.
Racemixing faggot. Fuck outta here, nigger.

They are Jews, this is expected behavior from them. Why anyone of any race trusts a Jew is beyond me.

Did GG teach people nothing?

Okay never mind, I see you’re just a larding beaner.

around americans, never relax.

Hes Jewish btw.

Attached: jewish-man.JPG (297x251, 17.04K)

They also could have set up a trust that limited his direct access to the cash.

You know most charities operate legally giving only 10% of the donation funds to the cause they are in support of.
If I raised 400 grand for some homeless piece of shit druggy, I'd keep half for myself. I don't see what these people did wrong unless they said 100% of the proceeds will go to crack-head bum.

Attached: 1514530462731.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

The "crack head bum" gave his last $20 dollar bill to a lady that ran out of gas on the freeway he was panhandling on.

nice kike thread, upvote it on reddit

Easy come, easy go
Not hard to hand out money when its handed to you.

Now if the fund raisers are jews, I think there's more going on here than meets the eye. No doubt they talked to daddy warbucks about finding some homeless man and making up a story to get the stupid goy to donate money to their poor homeless veteran needing help (People make their own choices and need to live by those choices) and daddy warbucks surely got them a spot on jewmedia to scam more money from the kind Christian audience wanting to help.

A-la Sandy Hook, Aurora, Parkland, etc etc etc

just a fucking world of scaming the goy and nobody talks about the real issue, only the problem

Thats because youre a bad person, you should probably go back to cuckchan.

I should add, inversely if I were to have 400 grand of my own money, Id be sure to give at least 40% of it away to pro-white causes - and definitely not to some scumbag whos going to keep 80 grand of it.

No you dense FUCK. He GAVE the LAST 20 dollars he had BEFORE this whole go fund me, these KIKES set it up for him because he gave his last 20 bucks so the couple could get gas and go home.

How do you think he got the 20 dollars you illiterate hippie?

Shit. $20 to a homeless person aint nothing. Nigger can get that anytime. He was just bored and saw a damsel in distress. No good deed and whatnot. Fuck his homeless drug using degenerate ass.

I guess you haven't been exposed to the bad parts of Philly. The city itself has cleaned itself up somewhat, but it's still a shit hole.You would probably want Philly to be nuked if you had any exposure to the atrocious VA medical center down there. Nearly lost my father due to the whole place being run by niggers and greed.

Nukes are pretty low IQ in terms of wiping out human populations. Can't resettle and terraform the land safely.

Robbed an old lady?

Attached: jewdar.jpg (519x659 16.87 KB, 369.28K)

what a weird fucking story. especially all the weird photos of them together. like she didnt have a bank card for gas? had to use cash? whole thing looks like a big grift

think about how he became an addict, the US treats their Vets like shit and most Vets have psychological issues left unchecked.
with 400,000 cash the two could have easily put the dude in rehab and caregroups and then set up a bank account that'll give him 40k a year and not just front him the full 400,000$

the couple are leeches that preyed on a vulnerable man that fell into vice's after being fucked over by the governments military.

Attached: 1535184575375.jpg (733x733, 166.78K)

That's why nobody can go to Hiroshima today.

I found this little blurb from when the couple got married.

Attached: 4.png (824x519, 60.43K)

Princeton graduate parents, executive in media (seriously questionable ties here) and needs 20 bucks for gas?
Something about this story isn't adding up. I think the jew-link lies with the husband and his work.

what a pussy , psych issues, how about hunger issues

if hes a vet he should be trained to fucking work. Get our there and work. Lazy people and cartoon nerds get nothing unless they provide for society faggot.

Since when do rich spoiled kikes ever use their own deserved money?

they could've used that money to house him and spend the money for him instead to make sure that it doesn't get spent on drugs

No I just live in a place where a certain percentage of the most beautiful women practice an immaculate vaginal hygene and thus their hot holes are home to lactobacteria that smells sweet rather than bowel flora that smell like shit.

That zogbot scum can beg in the gutter for all I care.
Take your cuckservative welfare queen warfare back to your facebook groups, boomer.

I would have never joined if i had the access to information the kids have today. I have no sympathy for veterans anymore.
the homeless guy looks a bit older, so there is room for consideration on that note, but people need to be held accountable for their own decisions. Some people need to be left to die in a gutter before they find their inner-strength and pull themselves out of it. Some people will get washed out to the ocean when the rains come.
The only thing being accomplished by handing someone money is that person doesn't get up to get it.

it already was/is. for several months.
some fag got control over templeos website and keeps all the paypal

As they should. ZOGbots deserve no respect. There is not conscription, so they are just mercenaries who willingly take on the risks because they believe the benefits (paycheck, college, career, etc.) outweigh it. No different from other high risk jobs, so taxpayers should not be forced to fork over their hard earned money to alleviate the psych problems of parasite mercenaries who couldn't hack it in the field without getting ptsd.

United Way
American Red Cross (not the international one in Switzerland)
Shriners anything.

Total scam, shameless fucking smooth talking thieves in suits.

That entire side of the sextant is loaded with criminals

I wish people that told other people here to kill themselves would get nuked.

This. To newfags lurking, this is clickbait tier slide thread. It accomplishes nothing and cycles user dialogue uselessly. Sage.

To all that replied in this thread without saging, lurk 2 years.

He looks like a Jew. Look at the way his head looks like with the glasses on his head. The woman looks like a jew as well.

Dude was probably in Afghanistan considering his age, if so am sure he saw his share of shit.
True, but when it comes to untreated health issues the ill are not sound of mind in their decision.
still him giving out a 20 when he's homeless himself does show he has empathy/compassion even though he's an addict so there's something salvageable in him, so rehabilitation might work for him.
I agree partly, when a person genuinely want's to get out of the hole they're in that's when I believe help should come. part of the process in becoming clean of addiction is willpower to improve and that only comes at a persons most vulnerable/weak moment.
yeah giving him the full amount of donations wouldn't do any good, that's why placing him in medical care for his issues is a way better alternative, and then putting the rest of the donations in a bank after he's recovered.

Water is wet.

Attached: Jews.png (540x300, 259.93K)

Even if he's White somehow, he's got the soul of a Jew and should be gassed with the hooknoses.

This is why donations need to have legal clarification they are actually used for what they say.

Give bum busted suv for tax write-off, buy BMW with bum's money. That's a jewin.

the whole thing is fishy. Like they just meet this guy November, 2017? some kooky shit if you ask me

Attached: johnny bobbits.png (931x588, 618.44K)

1. Taunt him by first promising money then keeping it
2. Double humiliate by making him put on a ridiculous costume
3.???
4. ???

I swear this guy is some experiment. He has a facebook. his life looked normal back in 2015. Starts talking about going off the grid in 2016. Picks up December 22nd 2017, talking about top 10 conspiracies that came true, along with some flat earth stuff

these kikes blew the money

the jew whines as it strikes you

oy vey don't ask questions

found this cunts phone number
609-530-2169
state.nj.us/cgi-bin/phoneform3.pl

Attached: phonenumber.png (909x851, 99.54K)

twitter:
twitter.com/k8_the_gr8
though it doesn't seem active

Attached: twitter.png (893x813, 396.67K)

',',',,,amazing ride',',',',''''

Not your personal army

here's the twitter they used to scam money
twitter.com/getjohnnyahome
it's been deleted though.

it's still in google cache
this one was much more active
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:RLaZSd1Hv0EJ:https://twitter.com/getjohnnyahome?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.fo/wV3iQ

not OP, jew

Attached: shilltwitter.png (893x803, 292.79K)

s o m e t h i n g s p e c i a l

If a carpenter tells you he's gambling, he's doing drugs.

wtf is wrong with her face?

dammit I get the wrong guy. ignore this

they were probably friends for a while and devised the plan in 2015
When kimbo was a big thing I was working on putting out a bunch of choreographed videos showing me KO'ing niggers and getting a fight set up for x,xxx,xxx dollars. Win/lose didn't matter, I just figured for a year or two of my time I could have cashed out like a mother fucker. Kimbo's managers turned down my offers to fight numerous times.

I respect a good story, but I don't respect people manipulating the kindness of others and asking for gibs.

(checked)
It's one of those stupid instagram filters thots love to use on their pictures. Prosthetic 'interesting' for NPCs who lack any interesting thoughts, words or deeds in themselves.

(polite sage for OT)

I see a fraud charge in their future.

Filtered.

Fraud… allowed by "Go fund me" but still illegal. Only those who contributed have legal standing to file a criminal complaint.
Go Fund Me could be charged as a co-conpirator as they profit from the fraud and it doesn't violate their terms of service (and it really does if you're going to have a website that encourages people to make a story and beg for money)

Is Zipperhead still there?

Wondering if this is a scam gone bad.

Fundraising by misrepresentation is fraud. Prosecutor has standing.

Ducking golf balls all the way from the parking lot? Is that were Bell Labs was?

To newfags, this is what a shill looks like. Ignore and filter. Kikes hate it when their scams are exposed and will often offer to (((help))) you, like this scammy couple.

This is the most likely case. I bet he was promised something like 10% to play along and he had no idea the bleeding heart normies would give 400k.

That turned out to be some other dude. I eventually find the correct guy. 39 year old, lives in Trenton, NJ with some kind of bankruptcy or lawsuits in the background

Maybe he was the bull for the hotwife?