JAKE PAUL IS NUMBER WON

JAKE PAUL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF DEJI, CONFIRMS HIS PLACE IN Zig Forums'S GAY YEARBOOK OF 2018.

JAKE PAUL! JAKE PAUL! JAKE PAUL! JAKE PAUL! JAKE PAUL!

Attached: JaePoole.png (1140x699, 289.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Paul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He may be part Jewish, but I guess that's fine? I can't tell.

/u/jew

It's never fine

All this kikefy salt. mmmm.

I'm not Kikfey you flippin hoe.

i use a land tricks

Reported

agent jamal be gettin mad sometimes.

Wait what? The Pauls are part Jewish? If that's true then I really need to upgrade and improve my radars.

Don't let the fake blonde hair fool you. Also never trust anyone with two first names.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Paul

You'll never be white

Literally who?
Is this some centrist eceleb?

literally who?

who?

Attached: WP.jpg (494x581, 59.77K)

kike utube eceleb garbage.

I bet the children and looking forward to talking about it with their friends, or mates if you are British and/or gay, when they return to school soon.

Jake and Logan Paul are 2 jewish jewtube faggots, one of which is famous for filming someone who committed sudoku in a Japanese suicide forest. For some reason they were called out by some jewtube niggers name KSI and Deji for a boxing match. Months of hype go by, and today was the match. Jake won against Deji, I just watched the video it was like watching an adult "white" man beating up a small nigger child. All of this led to OP making a worthless thread, where he will be placed with Jake Paul in Zig Forums's gay yearbook of 2018.

I didn't realize there were two of them till now, I thought they were the same person

That pic legit?

slightly edited. was for his 60 mil sub thing

Attached: zero deaths.jpg (750x750, 119.83K)

kek, too bad
black sun looked breddy gud

It's 卐 everyday 卐 bro

It's everyday bro with the gas chamber flow, killed 6 million Jews in 12 years, never done before, Passed all the competition man, my boy Stalin is next! I'm gassing all these czechs! Got the brand new Auschwitz! And they met Himmler too, they killin with an MG42! This is the Third Reich bitch who the hell is flippin you?

And you know i kick em out if they're a fucking jew, yeah im talking to you, you begging for my shekels talking shit on the telephone too, but you still hit my fax machine last night it was 14:88 and i got the fax to prove and all the recordings too dont make me gas you too. And I just made a new panzer and its selling like a god church

ITS EVERY JEW BRO ITS EVERY JEW BRO ITS EVERY JEW BRO I SAID ITS EVERY JEW BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1535234750182.jpg (2960x1440 454.68 KB, 1.21M)

Optics matter. Niggers getting the shit beat out of them by whites. And clean your MacBook lazy nigger.

Attached: i killed fiddy men.jpg (1297x977, 154.43K)

Goodnight, aut-kike.

Attached: ron paul.jpg (474x314, 20.8K)

I guess this makes up the McGregor/Mayweather fight.