Howto Hate Speech?

If an user wanted to make a clearnet website exposing (((their))) crimes, how could one avoid being censored for "hate speech"?

I realize that if the information is true, and not slandering anyone, it is free speech. However, the website would still be bombarded with ADL libtards claiming hate-speech and it would be censored all the same.

Is this where the user-content law applies, where admins aren't responsible for what users say?

Attached: 51024381.jpg (900x900, 84.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/).
davidduke.com/poll-shows-evangelical-love-jews-jewish-distaste-evangelicals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself kikefy.

Change Jew to White and Israel to America.

Change nigger into monday

as has been proven over and over again these past couple of years, you have no free speech on the internet, because it's all private corporations running it.
1 - the domain registrar can nuke your domain name
2 - the web host can nuke your site
3 - your isp if your hosting it yourself can nuke your connection
all of these are private corporations and free speech does not apply

host it on a .onion and pop up clearnet sites left and right. one get's shutdown have 10 more on standby. do what the piratebay does, though i think they stopped fucking with pirate bay so they can honeypot torrents.

Own the server you tranny

The only method of censorship of entire websites in the US that do not break US law is for the DNS registrar that owns the domain name (for example, 8ch.net) to deign to shut the website down (which is what happened to dailystormer dot com). So, to answer your question, you would need to create a DNS registrar or use one that is truly committed to free speech, which I'm not sure exists.

Currently, Daily Stormer (the primary, if not the only, website that has been the target of domain name censorship) is using a .name address (i.e. dailystormer.name/). They've been kicked off like 10 domain names and this one has lasted for many months, so I think .name might be a good option, whatever the fuck that is.

Royals don’t have to pull tricks

Find a good web host and be careful with what domain you use / don't use a domain at all.

Is it me or are all Muslims faggots?

It's going to be difficult now that ICANN (the ones who handle .com and .net and other DNS activities) is a private company now. Before, the US government held a contract with them and ICANN was forced to uphold the First Amendment's principles. Meaning that hate speech websites could and would be allowed. Then, Obummer did nothing to stop them from being private and actually welcomed it. The problem with international private entities is that they Never support First Amendment levels of free speech. None of them ever do. Private companies like ICANN are legally allowed to "censor whatever they want on their private platforms". This often means hate speech gets censored, and because of ICANN's multinational stockholders (stockholders living in unAmerican countries where hate speech is outlawed) control it now, it's now almost a guarantee ICANN will ban it. Just you wait. Once ICANN gets infiltrated and infested with censorship-loving niggers, numerous "hate sites" with .com or .net in their address will mysteriously start "disappearing". Right now, ICANN can't overplay their hand and are slowly boiling the frog with gradual increments towards censorship.

Don't name them. That's counter-intuitive, but it's quite easy for normies to fill in the gap. You can tailor the message to the audience.

"Who killed Jesus?"
"Who owns the banks?"
"Who owns the media?"
"Who oppresses the Palestinians?"

Put a few questions like this together and the message is received.

There's an entire religion dedicated to exposing kikery, and the jews even killed the founder.

Use that.

Attached: muh shekels.jpg (520x545, 63.62K)

You mean the one whose founder was a religious Jew and which still worships the Jewish god and takes their holy book as literal gospel?

Bad answer!

Attached: googles and skypes.jpg (474x619, 63.92K)

OP here, I misspoke. I want to manage dedicated servers for censorship resistant website. No tranny-jones here.

I can just roll out a new server with the backed up data, but…. I'd rather stand my ground and be a bastion of free speech. Just want to have the proper laws on my side should when they prosecute me.

Can IPFS be censored? I get the distributed aspect, but people have claimed to have had content entirely removed… Lies?

Dan Kaminsky has made it abundantly clear to me that any website can be nuked at the DNS level. Perhaps not if you're using OpenDNS/OpenNIC though?

Also… I'm not entirely sure Jesus ever existed. But, they are good at wiping out history….. Dark ages even real?

Butthurt Christcuck who doesn't realize his religion literally exists to control the Goy problem and neuter their power.

If it wasn't a good time, it was a good story.

Attached: monomyth.jpg (1024x768, 190.95K)

Attached: what I can't hear you.PNG (396x36, 2.19K)

Kek. It's literally this. Also, they designed "hatespeech," their faggot horseshit term #6 gorillion, specifically to prevent anyone from talking about their terrible crimes.

That will do little to protect you.
They own the highway, I think it's time for a parallel or underground clear net

Attached: 1529282083832.jpg (1536x817, 395.63K)

which was created by jews and is grossly at odds with the European soul. crucify yourself with this baste (((shitstain))) garbage

Attached: VargConfused.jpg (750x625, 59.78K)

The jews kill their prophets, its one of their rituals. At that time Rome would have wiped out all the jews, to last one, but somehow by the goyim adhering to Rabbi Yeshu's teachings the jews have been able to attain all the powerful places in the world, from then on. I'm sure you'd understand that Islam bears the marks of jewish invention, yet when he says, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel", you think he means you and some imaginary Israel for all peoples who believe in him. But the Rabbis/Freemasons know of a real Israel and a real stock who shall inherit.

it's probably not about the .name itself but about who provides it in this case

Judaism never did that, but Strabo tells us Edomites subverted White Judea, whom became known as Jews, demanded death to a White Judean whom named them in diversified Rome, and appropriated White history to confuse future Whites of their ancestry.

just host it yourself with your machines because any hosting service will terminate your site after they receive complaints

Example:

I LOVE how my fellow Jews own all the media and control information. We've been oppressed for a long time and it's good to finally be in power.

Even if the holocaust numbers are greatly exaggerated it's justified because it allowed us Jews to climb out of oppression and into power

Just set it up like a cartoon or a kids site.

Attached: Chicago_out_of_control.jpg (952x500, 147.86K)

whether that's true or not, you discount that 1. Christianity bounds millions and millions of whites and 2. jews HATE Christianity

That alone is reason for me to get behind Christianity and even start preaching it's merits to others.

I remember about a year ago people were referring to Jews as Skypes and niggers as Google's. What happened to that?

I know it was a joke, but seriously is there a reason we can't use their own names against them? How bad would that fuck up their algorithms?

People automatically shut you out when you use broad terms . Sumner Redstone owns all the music channels your kids watch Brian Roberts owns Comcast Msnbc Universal. Bob igier owns disney all the movies your kids watch. Steve "Ross" owns cnn and all other Warner subsidiaries. Ginsberg kagan and Brier supreme Court justices ect….

Doctor = Nigger
Attorney = Jew

I could see this being very hard to control.

It was kike subversion of language, so we called it out instantly and stopped them from doing it.

reminds me of that elon tweet where every (((verified user))) started screaming at him, begging him to answer his own question

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (666x450, 152.23K)

>>>/suicide/ No one believes you.

How is that kike subversion? Using the very names of the corporations themselves that want to censor hate-speech as dog whistles for racial slurs seems like not only an effective tactic of avoiding their their algorithms, but poetic justice. Exactly how would kikes benefit from that?

Take a moment to think about it.

I don't know what your most fundamental message is, but mine is saving whites. Anything else superfluous.

If you host servers your upstream provider will have political pressure applied to them in order to shut you down for "hate speech"

Naming the jew is the only way whites will be saved.

Naming the Jew only makes normies think you are retarded. You have to save white people before ever even hoping to name the Jew.

My main concern is saving whites. If naming the Jew proved to be an effective tactic in doing this, I would be all for it. But from my own personal experience, as well just observation of trends in general, naming the Jew has the opposite effect.

If naming the Jew works for you, then by all means keep doing so. It has not worked for me, that's why I will no longer do it until the person in question is already to go down that path.

Ultimately, I think we should try multiple tactics and use whatever works best.

This is how retarded jews actually are. This is what they think we will actually believe.
So name the jew.
It is the only thing that will ever work. Put a bullet in your brain.
JEWISH ANECDOTES PUSHED AS TRUTH, EVERYONE.
So like the trend when Hitler named the jew and saved his country and people from them? Gee, how about that.
No one believes you.
JEWISH ANECDOTES PUSHED AS TRUTH, EVERYONE.

I literally take every opportunity IRL to name the jew. It's my God-given duty and I take it very seriously. Fuck anyone who is pushed away by this.
coward-anons, I can personally attest that naming the jew has gotten me laid on several occasions. I've only been openly naming the jew for about 2 years, but it's gotten me laid 5x's and 2 different girlfriends, both of which I broke things off with.
You will be surprised at the response you get naming the jew. I've never received direct ridicule, although I have received push back. When that occurs, I simply drop the subject and tell them my only concern is for their well-being. Some people need to be exposed to an idea 7x's before considering it as truth. Don't push it on anyone that is not receptive to hearing more.
But it is a great feeling when you IRL red-pill someone on the worlds biggest problem.

***5 different girls. Many more than 5x's. Just to clear that bit of confusion up

You seem to think that the goal is to name the Jew, not save whites.

Naming the Jew is just a tactic. Saving whites is the goal. The tactic should never be confused for the goal (as you've seem to have done).

A tactic's only intrinsic value is how effective it is in achieving the goal. If a tactic proves to be ineffective, or worse, counter-productive, it needs to be dropped in favor of a more effective tactic.

The fact that you push so hard to "name the Jew" without concern for how effective it is, or even whether or not it's counter-productive indicates that you have either confused the tactic for the goal, or that saving whites was never really your goal to begin with, in which case you are seemingly an anti-white shill who's purpose is to simply lead us astray.

No, I don’t seem to think that, and only a fucking disingenuous yid would make that claim.
To save whites.
So name the jew.
The only tactic that works is naming the jew.
Strawman. No one but you says it is ineffective. Reported for being a paid jewish shill.

So, you've made it abundantly clear that saving whites is not your goal. I've heard all I need to hear.

Reported for telling us not to name the jew.

People follow strength, you pussy. Not subversion and deceit.
Nobody ever got behind a movement that didn't have a firm message.
Stand up and be proud! If you receive resistance, get louder! We need to be screaming it at the top of our lungs, FUCK THE JEW!
Those dirty rat fucks work through underhanded manipulative means. We don't need it. Our message is true and clean. No need to hide in the shadows and spin some tale to get people to look our way. Be proud, be loud and get the fucking message out there!

Acts 13:46–47 (KJV 1900): >Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Acts 14:2 (KJV 1900): >But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.

Not so fast there, Jewboy.

are there any plain english version of the bible? that oldspeak shit it tiresome

Not one that's accurate. Besides, if you learn to read the old English you'll have a better grasp of the English language in general, and once you get used to it you'll enjoy it.

People fillow what works, retard. REEEing about jews is neither strong, nor does it work

Waking white people up and encouraging whites to actively pursue our own interest IS a firm message

You contradict yourself, faggot. Being proud of one's self is not the same as saying fuck someone else

Being pro-white is being loud and proud.

Unfortunately, there are confuse the tactic with the goal.

Yes, Jews are a problem. However, only retarded faggots clung to a counter-productive tactic. Naming the Jew is a counter-productive tactic that is NOT not used by ineffectual frustrated faggots.

I'll give you some examples. Ramzpaul is wise to the Jew. However, he is smart enough to know that we're he to "name the Jew" his platform would he revoked and he would no later longer be able to be as effective waking up whites . Molyneux, Tucker Carlson, Faith Goldy and even Lauren Southern have done more to awaken white people than your retarded ass has, and they did it precisely because they did NOT name the Jew.

Even ALEX JONES. Yes, the clown himself, is more effective at waking white people up than retarded pieces of shit like you.

Literally not a contradiction
further, when "someone else" is actively trying to genocide you, speaking openly against that someone is, in fact, taking pride in your people and their existence.

If you don't think speaking openly against the jew is a good tactic, explain to us how Hitler failed to push the jew out of Germany? Are you telling me Hitler didn't speak openly and loudly against the jew?

Hitler lost faggot.

Moly - Jew mom = he's a jew
Carlson - Jew whore, denounced Mel Gibson for speaking against the jew
Faith Goldy - Jury is out, I'm not convinced one way or the other on her.
Lauren Southern - a literal jew

LOLOLOL!!!!! Literally nigger-tier logic.

Oh I see
You don't belong here, do you?

Ok, you got me. I admit defeat. You baited me. 1 point goes to Israel today.

flitered

Yes. On all accounts. And literally every one of them is more effective at waking white people up than you are.

I'm sorry for your foreskin loss, (((Christ)))cuck.

He said Jews hate Christians, not that Christians hate Jews.

Polls show that Jews do in fact hate Christians.

davidduke.com/poll-shows-evangelical-love-jews-jewish-distaste-evangelicals/

christians created the jewish problem. In the past usury or (((charging interest))) was banned as a sin in christian countries, but they would allow only the jews to practice it, enabling both the jews and royalty to steal wealth from the commoners and enrich themselves. Now usury is a common practice of the jews to keep the goyim in debt slavery.

fuck off with your dead kike worship

< oy vey the shills who deny white genocide are better at waking up whites than the people who spread word on the literal genocide of white people, goy
jej ok fuckhead, back you go >>>/reddit/

Hi, paid jewish shill. Your ID is lost.

Yes, run along. No one cares about your copied and pasted lies.

Reminder that reddit took over the site a week ago and that Zig Forums is lost.

the absolute state of alt-kike shills

They are literally the only ones waking people up to white displacement.

Unless you consider REEEing about Da Jooz in echo chambers like pol waking people up. But, I'm guessing you probably do.

I've always wanted to see a jew wiki, like rationalwiki. Something that is impervious to poisioning the well tactics. The information is there, and I am sure many anons are working on individual projects that are overlapping. The main issue is,

If you're the best that pol has to offer, it's not much of a loss.

IGNORE RELIGIOUS DERAILMENTS: THIS IS A SHILL TACTIC

The absolute state of anti-white shills

Paid jewish shill confirmed. Remember to report.

Here we see yet another lying jew desperately trying to slander the only cure to their poison.

Reg the domain one of three ways I won't tell you because this place has kike spies. The TLD and host must be in a country like America with no such bullshit laws. Study the host and have backups ready to go but use a reverse proxy in front from some shitheads like cloudflare first. Don't write anything like, 'kill jews'. In fact, don't even editorialize just post documents. A screenshot of a book page with the relevant part highlight for example. Make daily backups, use encryption etc,etc. Oh and pay for everything with crypto.

Compare/contrast the big three monotheistic religions. For example:

Islam and Christianity are universal, meaning that their prophets were sent to all peoples of the world, regardless of their race, color, culture, traditions and geographical location, etc.

Notice that I've only implied things about Judaism. You can't criticize Judaism directly, because it is an ethnic religion–i.e. if you criticize the faith, you are also criticizing the people. This is a pretty useful (((coincidence))) when you think about it. Even in nations with hate speech laws, you should (in theory) be able to criticize any idea, yet somehow the kikes and their cult are immune.

What about taking it this way :

If you come across someone in the street who just happens to believe in jew religion, that person will not necessarily be part of any "evil jew plot", so it's not really "the jews", but only a part of them.

Therefore, just find a name for that group. You will not be talking about "all the jews" but only "a group of bad people among the jews". Very important difference.
Even better, have people notice that the bad reputation all the jews have is because of that group of bad people among them, and the people you are talking about will look like enemies to the jews as well as enemies to everybody else !

Now, to me this group is a small percentage of the jews, to some people it is most of them, maybe to you it is ALL of them, but who cares, in anyway you will just be talking about a group if bad people among them, even if to you it is all of them.

Attached: ihatemondays.jpg (328x499, 33.8K)

It's probably easiest to just go with "those jew bankers" if you want to take this approach. Most people you're going to come across in the street have money issues. It’s very easy follow this up with a simplified explanation of usury.

Attached: zionist bankers.jpg (891x501, 140.4K)

Let's say the aryan ethnostate has been established and you go down the street and you see a guy falling over from, I don't know, the complications of a flu or whatever.

If a non jew converts to judaism then they immediately become surplus to requirement.
There are no good jews, neither genetic nor larping.

even in the current state of affairs, the amount of larping jews could be cut out of the genetic stock without any ill effects.

the world requires and deserves exactly zero jews.

so close

Attached: hep hep sau.PNG (293x428, 122.83K)