John McCain and my "Blessed" Generation

As a boomer, I find the passing away of John McChaim absolutely horrifying. It does not only scare me to know that I could be next following his death, it scares me to know how my death could be honored by the next generation. Boomers like myself have founded the sacred bonds that keep America intact such as our relations with Israel, a EU that manages white supremacy and the European people, and diversity in the workplace. All of these systems were contested at first, yet were cemented by largely semitic generation of Hippies I've raised.
John McChaim was not only just a war hero, he was all of our sons. Truly will miss him, he was one of the last (((Conservative Ally of the Jews))).

timesofisrael.com/jewish-leaders-mourn-mccain-for-his-bipartisanship-fierce-commitment-to-israel/

Attached: F080319NS55.JPG (724x407, 99.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m4U0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a pre-jewish takeover proud American
Yer all a buncha faggots!!

Attached: Die.jpg (800x1200, 163.13K)

John McCunt was a piece of human shaped shit who was absolutely devoid of any semblance of conviction. Boomers' heads are destined for the axe along with their kike slavedrivers.

Fuck yourself

Well, we look at the world as you handed it to us, not as you wanted it to be. Most of us are disappointed with what you’re handing us. Not because we are selfish or greedy, in fact quite the opposite. Some of us got handed a great deal. Most of us got handed debt and ruined families.

I got handed a shirt with a giant target on my back, and no help from anyone.

In fact the only thing I get is a bunch of degenerate scum that thinks I owe them and keeps assaulting me when I sleep.

archive.is/m4U0M

Attached: 6fd7c268782d2336e5e26999b680e3c6563ec181a64c09b7566fa7e79c131c8e.gif (500x374, 793.77K)

You spaced out boomers were all MK Ultra'ed in the 60's.

Fucking lol. At least he's self aware for about 20 seconds

Really? You and your ilk gave up the sacred bonds that made Our Nation great, you and your fellow boomers handed this Nation and her People to a nation filled with a people who view those not of their kin to be soulless animals fit only to work for them.
Do the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD a favor and follow John "Songbird" Mccain into the grave. As said, the proceeding generations have looked upon the world you are foisting upon us. We have examined what you are handing us, and our children, and have judged it.
AND WE HAVE FOUND IT MOST WANTING.

I think OP is being sarcastic or belligerently ironic..? I can't tell anymore, I'm so cynical.

Shovelling billions in burger dollars to an illegally created terrorist state == sacred bond

We can shovel billions of bombs onto a plane and drop them over an illegally created terrorist state, if you catch my drift.

read until the bottom of his post, nigger

Attached: shitpost_king.jpg (706x674, 124.5K)

One thing that scares me more than the passing of this last great jew friendly conservative is the absolute state of this board

(S)He's just a newfag who doesn't know about greentext.

Stopped reading there. Shave your beard, friendo

Nice larp.

see

Attached: 5e1eedb0fcf9f93b742c7dbae630.jpg (645x729, 67.32K)

There's a sticky, jew.

not a boomer but you sound like a whiny little faggot.
t. genx

Attached: 0b384781e21d8d1ab2120ab00e82386afdeef5204d8d2ccf1269cd7287bf8ddc.png (255x240, 15.97K)

Damn, that's some of the best shitposting I've seen on here in the last couple of days. 9/10 user. Well done!

Attached: good_job.jpg (300x300, 14.43K)

Hopefully he lives long enough to be moved to Africa after the war where he can watch his family get slaughtered.and a white America be the envy of all other nations again.

This thread is complete shit, but I'm not going to miss a chance to post these.

Attached: GenXerBTFOsboomerfaggot.png (395x572 2.26 MB, 139.31K)

This must be shitposting, right?
Regardless, the thing about the boomers is that they will be remembered as the most hated generation for hundreds of years regardless of what happens.
If we (White Nationalists) fail to stop White genocide, remove ZOG, and reestablish White homelands, then the shitholer hordes will look back upon the boomers as the last generation of rule by Whites and hate the boomers as "evil White oppressors." All of the cucking and anti-White suicidal bullshit that the boomers did will be ignored.
If we (White Nationalists) succeed, then the future White Volkists will look back upon the boomers with utter contempt and disgust. They will see the boomers as the generation of cucks who almost brought about White genocide.
Either way the "legacy" of boomers is fucked.

This.

Pretty much this.
They chose cheap labor, ethnic food, and "fee fees" over a future for their Nation.
Traitors.

We aren't going to honor you. We are going to dump you in a mass grave, spit on it, and then get back to fixing all of the things that you broke.

Get fucked OP.

Attached: CDE8F58B-4AEB-416F-B225-37CFEA7EA7C1.jpeg (255x237, 20.7K)

While high as fuck, (((they))) took over western countries immigration and anti-kike policies across the planet.

Adjustment Day is coming for you and your kind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
And should kill themselves immediately
>a EU that manages white supremacy
regardless whether this is a shitpost or not:
YOU FUCKING BOOMERS RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT CAME AFTER YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT - - GO DROP SOME ACID AND DROP OUT AND DROP DEAD

I'm hoping

Great thread moshe. Thanks for the insight.

Attached: which generation.png (641x216 35.5 KB, 48.26K)

OP is an obvious kike pretending to identify as a boomer.

Attached: merchant zog media.jpg (618x280, 31.19K)