How do you deal with this world of lies that we live in? It's too tiring, and there's no victory in sight...

How do you deal with this world of lies that we live in? It's too tiring, and there's no victory in sight, or even promise that undeniable truths about the decline of our race and societies will ever be recognized, even by a sizable contingent of our own people. It's impossible to live with this despair, seeing how utterly complete the jewification of our societal soul has become.
Please give me some hope. Please.

Attached: 1535051294761.jpg (600x1186, 138.47K)

If you give up, the jew wins. You can do plenty fine in this world even if the deck is stacked against you. At least you aren't a nigger. Right?

Could it be that polvol2 and asses & elbows are the same fucking person?

The Jew has already essentially won. It is verboten for anyone to even publicly acknowledge that Jews have their own interests as a even a religious group, much less as an ethnicity. Anyone who does this has their credibility destroyed by the established Jewish elite, financial and intellectual, and their shabbos goyim. Every myth surrounding our society in the U.S. is a lie, our culture is based on lies, and anyone who attempts to speak any form of truth is ostracized and ridiculed, even by people who know that they speak the truth.
Yes, I can do fine, and survive, and have white children, but what's even the point in a world where the majority of our race has been de-ethnicized by having our own egalitarian individualism turned against us? The majority of our race doesn't care that it's going extinct, and a small segment (that is still probably larger than that of racially aware white people) even zealously celebrates this fact. All of us are isolated from each other, with any potential formation of groups ruined by glow in the dark CIAniggers or their ilk. Even if we were to form groups, what would that result in? Wading through generations upon generations of hell to survive in countries that will inevitably become hostile to us, and evolving into something just as wretched as the kikes?
I want hope. I want to believe that there is even a chance that we will not go quietly into the night, that we will actually stand up and fight for what is ours. But when I go to work, talk to people, catch a glimpse of the electric jew in someone's office, there is no hope. Only confirmation that the majority of our race has bought into the kikes' programming.

No one is gonna make it out of this life alive, knuckle down and pick/choose your battles

hope is a sin

Mashes his Geckos isn't a mod dont be silly user.

Man up. We only need a dedicated core of 10,000 to hold a capital city center and claim an entire state or nation. START FIGHTING THE GUERRILLA WAR: SABOTAGE YOUR LOCAL KIKES, FORM A CELL OF 1-3 PEOPLE!

I have faith that the wheel will turn. I believe Kalki will appear and usher in a new age.

I ultimately don't care much about my physical race, I only want to see Jewishness fail and my Spiritual Race succeed.

Optimisim is cowardice, there must be great going down before the ascent.

Are you kidding me? Look at where you are compared to two years ago. Israel is fucked and the Jews have lost the information game.

The cat is out of the bag. We know who the Jews are and we know their tricks. It is only a matter of time until the threshhold is reached where we have enough people awoken that we can influence real politics. We are only one political move by trump to uncuck the DOJ. What happens when someone to the right of trump is elected?

Look at the trajectory of culture over the last few years. More people are becoming aware of the jewish/banking elite's control of western society every day, and (((they))) are doing everything they can to shut it down by destroying platforms for speech, which is having a streissand effect. Things will probably not get better without a civil war of some kind, but people are definitely waking up to some extent.

Your part in this is to live a life of hard line non-degenerate values and propagate that lifestyle to people that you know or meet, that is a large part of the cure to the disease that is currently affecting society. You should refine your reasoning and learn the science behind how degeneracy and decadence is what is slowly rotting the core of our culture.

The time for violence will certainly come once the jewish elite have run completely out of "moral panic" controversies that people are becoming numb to. They will start the war and we will finish it, just be sure to prepare your mind and body for such a time.

China trying to increase its birthrate to fight ZOG's army of darkness is a positive sign. It's too late for the European races but our greatest ally might still die horribly in the future.

What the absolute fuck are you talking about lad?

The first step is getting mad
The second step is action

Attached: 052248.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

We'll see, and hopefully you're right. I've been working to join academia and become a professor, because we need to take our institutions back from the kikes; perhaps being surrounded by leftists day in and day out is why I can't really believe that people are getting wise to the bullshit.

No one has promised you victory, nor is it important. Your character is defined by the battle and you demonstrate what kind of man you are by how you conduct yourself, especially when things are darkest. Your integrity is something no one can ever take from you, you can only give it away.

When things are calm, resolve is easy. Stoicism can only come from overwhelming strife.

Attached: 6cb825d21921881b81536b70f6fa123b.jpg (720x425, 41.77K)

I understand what you're going through.
Well, if forming organizations is useless and it isn't, despite what the "don't do anything ever" faggots say then you still shouldn't lose hope. Because we all know that multiculturalization always destroys society and always leads to civil war and genocide.
In the chaos that will follow the destruction of the USA and NATO, White leaders WILL emerge and will be forced by circumstance to carve out White nation-states.

This user is also right. Harden your mind towards your goals because in the long run, nothing else is important. Pleasures or wealth earned through treachery are fleeting, chiseling society into something honorable and greater is not.

Attached: motivation_dedication.jpg (468x487, 303.56K)

Acadummia is a harsh place for polacks, especially high iq ones. I cannot give you hope, merely recognition for your uphill battle.

Keep your chin up annon.

Man up, pussy.

Reported for mass spam.

By not posting like a faggot but rather streaming your suicide.

Either a jew with a blackpill post or a giant faggot. Hence the sage. In case OP is just a flaming homosexual I will help him one time.

Very nicely. The weather is beautiful and I have a tennis court with basketball net on it and swimming pool.

You've found your limits then. That's a good thing. As such, you now know when you to excuse yourself from the bullshit that is making you tired. Better yet, do some real work first and then you'll be tired from that and thus, have no energy for the pointless, jew faggotry. I also like gardening. It's two birds with one stone. I get exercise while making everything look nice and getting vegtables to eat. Plus I save money by not having some crew of greasy spics on my property.

No? Whose in the White House? You don't even have a definition of what 'victory' would look like so you can't say that.

Already 10-20% know what's up and we don't need much more than that. During the first civil war, only 2-4% of the population fought. The rest hid in their homes like bitches. It will be he same this time as well.

Grow a pair. Offense can never be given only taken. If some nigger calls you a cracker, do you do something other than laugh??? Are you watching the electric jew? If so, WHY? There's thousands of great books you've yet to read and you know what you're going to hear from those talking head faggots.

Your problem is, you don't know how to live. You've doing what the jew wants which is foreign to you. Manboy shit like videogames isn't something an adult should do. Neither is sitting all day. Or being inside. Get a routine. Exercise, good food and proper sleep is key to good health. If you don't have that, NOTHING ELSE matters. Take it from me as am rich and had problems once. Set goals and plan out how you're going to accomplish them. Figure out what's important to you and what you want.

There's my advice.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (300x200, 735.29K)

You youngsters don't comprehend just how much the pendulum has swung in my 40 years on this earth. People are wising up and there are places to talk about this now. Things are being said now that would have been unspeakable 20 years ago.

Change takes time, and it's coming.

Huh, it's working for me™.

The ADL was founded in response to the rightful hanging of Leo Frank, and now they deal with grinches in ski masks and strange green clouds that have question marks in them.
We're literally having the same effect as hanging jews left and right, and we actually get to do that literally in our livetimes, too.

I laugh at jewish neurosis and failings every day. I laugh at their countless genetic defects.
I laugh at their thought of having power when it's just control and that control has been slipping for years now.
I have enjoyment every day and we will all laugh together. It's gonna be great.

I love the internet. The entire globe pulling the noose taut and they cannot stop it. They're trying and it's failing.

Attached: 35j1eqd.jpg (347x478 176.11 KB, 37.91K)

25 seconds after this post was made, mods shut the thread down. Really makes you think..

Attached: 1497412111169.jpg (456x337, 119.57K)

Get the fuck out of there and make some fucking money. The internet is the new academia.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x800, 92.69K)

Makes me think you need a new schtick.

I'm not doing it for money, I'm doing it so that, eventually, I can help restore the integrity of the natural sciences in concert with like minded people who are hopefully doing the same thing. The only problem with that is I can't find anyone else in the same situation; maybe it really is just better to help burn it all down.

>>

Attached: ancestrydotcom-2.png (1000x1413, 395.45K)

Last time:
TRUMP TURNED OUT TO BE FUCKING MEME
HE CAN'T EVEN BUILD THE WALL MUCH LESS ADVANCE EUROPEN ETHNIC INTERESTS