Germans come to their senses

Germans driving migrants out of Chemnitz
>bitchute.com/video/ePRI8qUYe1Lt/
After the knife murder at the Chemnitz city festival, the situation threatens to escalate, reports the newspaper Bild. After the break-up of the Chemnitz city festival, about 1000 demonstrators march through the city on Sunday evening. According to their own statements, they are demonstrating against alien crime, moving from "focus to focus", chanting "We are the people".

The dead man is said to have been slaughtered with 25 stab wounds. It is reported that the second has now also succumbed to his serious injuries. This communication has not yet been verified. According to eyewitnesses, about a thousand violent people have gathered in Chemnitz city center. There are massive attacks on migrants. The police are currently completely overwhelmed and have asked all migrants to leave the city centre. There is a danger that the mood will change all over Saxony.

Attached: germany.png (820x470, 430.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/enough14/status/1033793754350665729
bitchute.com/video/QZmhbyEFvLNw/
youtube.com/watch?v=hVF2Ikzc_6g&feature=youtu.be
appsforrefugees.com/refunite-org/
appsforrefugees.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OPERATION "REMOVE KEBAB" STARTS NOW

Monitoring, assuming it's nothing until we get videos.

delusional germanoids begging the system to help them against the invaders the system broght!

Attached: germanistan.jpg (1688x1136, 929.83K)

heh. Glad to see they are learning to hate again.

>twitter.com/enough14/status/1033793754350665729

Attached: Hatebreed_-_Seven_Enemies.WEBM.webm (640x356 4.67 MB, 7.46M)

They have a lot more hate to learn. Twice as much as last time.

Attached: come-on-do-nazi-stuff-9905701[1].png (500x439, 40.89K)

That's all I can find so far

Attached: 084fedaffc0a48436349cf531b4bebde02e5988a9c4862597d8fe55788959b00.jpg (394x394, 44.53K)

Attached: 1517769275-4.mp4 (250x166, 2.36M)

Attached: _Rise_Above_Movement_.mp4 (600x314, 4.02M)

Attached: Hold_Fast_-_Esprit_Guerrier.WE.webm (480x360, 14.2M)

found this

Saxony is based. Good luck.

Attached: 1533861719270.jpg (308x807, 113.28K)

Looks like they want another spanking. Be careful Germany. Three strikes and YOU'RE OUT!

bitchute.com/video/QZmhbyEFvLNw/
some german guy talking about it

That's a shock. I wonder what luxury hotel Merkel will move them to.

Attached: deep six obw.webm (480x360 4.46 MB, 4.74M)

kek
saving that one.

Attached: _Defend_Europe_.MP4.mp4 (640x360, 12.88M)

I don't say this lightly:
MURDER THEM ALL

German tackling a cop in riot gear

Body Count? user, I…

they seem motivated, finally

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Soon they'll be shouting BLOOD AND SOIL.

HAPPENING?

youtube.com/watch?v=hVF2Ikzc_6g&feature=youtu.be

Oh wait, song title not band name. Carry on.

The more that end up murdered the less will come

appsforrefugees.com/refunite-org/

Attached: Shockwave_-_five_faces_of_Dark.webm (480x360 4.57 MB, 4.09M)

the rank and file police must pretty much agree with the marchers re. migrants by now.

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floooooor
Beaten why for (why for)
Can't take much more
Here we go!
Here we go!
Here we go!
One - Nothing wrong with me
Two - Nothing wrong with me
Three - Nothing wrong with me
Four - Nothing wrong with me

One - Something's got to give
Two - Something's got to give
Three - Something's got to give
Now

Let the bodies hit the flooooor

Now!
Push me again
This is the end
Here we go!
Here we go!
Here we go!

Now

Skin against skin blood and bone
You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in now you're here
Driven by hate
consumed by fear

Let the bodies hit the floooooooor

Now

Attached: 6-U60ujLLYgJiC6s.mp4 (576x320, 5.91M)

Attached: wC5zrbTO65PLYhJF.mp4 (352x640, 1.27M)

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 546342c956a95754faa969ba515405eb6d107d38050e54a1a3c4cabcb5754482.png (600x382, 132.19K)

Attached: DlkPbR4WwAAxRXB.jpg (893x527, 97.72K)

I mean it ain't lynchings yet but who knows what will happen after nightfall. Why time is it in new swedenboy I can't wait for german cuck jokes to become irrelevant anyway?

ARISE, DEUTSCHLAND!

what is he saying?

Attached: cuck.jpg (659x562, 109.34K)

Can I come help the Germans remove kebab, or would I be considered a migrant too? Burger btw

Lefty twitter but solid vid: twitter.com/enough14/status/1033793754350665729

< "This is also Saxony! Chemnitz is not everywhere! Love overcomes all borders!"

He is saying he is a soycuck faggot.

Where are all the antifaggots trying to stop people?

About 1000 Neo-Nazis ran through #Chemnitz today, declared an open hunt on migrants and refugees and attacked everyone who didn't look "german" enough.

Attached: I0ESTRixn6pEf94E.mp4 (640x360, 4.18M)

That's a coal burner faggot traitor saying "this is also Sachsen. Love overcomes all borders"

Luckily, Sachsen is based as fuck. Hopefully this nigger lover gets pushed in front of a bus.

Nice digits. Beat me to it.

Boilerplate jew shill thread.
Migrants from the Middle East are the only people in Europe who are fighting ZOG, We should be supporting them, the guy that was stabbed was probably just a cuck anyway.

About fuckin time.

whew lads. top notch kikery here

Amazing how crouds of dozens becomes "1000's" in headlines and what I would estimate to be around 3000 in that video becomes "about 1000"

Do you even try?

I know you don't wish us the same but good luck from the US.

"We Are the People" is a far-right slogan???

burn every fucking kike alive
that sounds about right

MURDER THEM.ALL

Germans don't come to their senses until they march down the streets in an intimidatingly orderly hugo boss wearing fashion.

Autistic screeching is still spam you nigger.

The twigger doesn't translate

Attached: Untitled.jpg (653x834, 149.55K)

RiSE

You East German guys need to gather up guns from shooting clubs and guns left over from the DDR army and start killing shitskins. You have to kill every single one of them because they will never leave peacefully, and they understand nothing but force and will keep killing innocent Germans until you kill them. And overthrow Merkel while you're at it.

Honestly, why not make that leap? It's not like the kikes can exaggerate any further, language only goes so far. If "we are the people" is hateful racist far right rhetoric, then you might as well chant "burn every fucking kike alive."

Those were obviously song lyrics, brainlet.

Outbreak of violence after deadly fight in Chemnitz.
After the violent death of a 35 year odl in Chemnitz, hundreds of alleged right wingers marched through the Saxon city.

it becomes more and more appealing every day

help me god why would you post that. Could not be more demoralized

They're staying right on the edge of what is an offense for which you can get arrested right away. Any time you call for death of a certain race (jews are mega protected).

Nothing is going to solve the problem except mass killing. The German government has become so repressive that there is no other solution other than killing every shitskin and kike and overthrowing the German government. Nothing will change until the killing starts.

Attached: videoplayback (8) (1).mp4 (576x324, 12.52M)

Don't listen to the news, listen to the streets. Non-whites: welcome to your own death.

Then they'll be arrested for not having a permit.

Not being for destroying white germans is far right.

White rider when???

So did Hitler and not only did he get arrested he also did some time and wrote a book. They should harden their resolve and channel his spirit knowing he was right.

the kikes will push and push and push, and they'll think they're winning up until the very last moment.

when the Saxon finally snaps.

watch, it'll happen so fast and so unpredictable that it'll resemble that instantaneous moment of phase transition like in the 2d Ising Model when billions and trillions of separated water molecules on a lake's surface all magically "know" to freeze together in unison.

then we kill the Jew. all of them. and nobody will care, and nobody will stop us, because everybody will be too busy patrolling their own neighborhoods looking for any escaped Juden Rats.

Attached: phase_transitions_edge_of_chaos.jpg (320x320 9.36 MB, 1.06M)

MURDERED INVADER
cant use invader apps
appsforrefugees.com

Attached: path of resistance - haunted.mp4 (640x360, 7.71M)

Demonstration | Reaktion auf den täglichen Einzelfall | Chemnitz 26.08.2018

They need to not just kill the sandniggers, but the kikes and traitors who brought them.

Hitler also took a rifle bullet to the body, marching arms interlocked with other members. The first assassination he survived.

Germany needs an advanced version of the Italian driveby guy waving the flag. If you do it, you just have got to do it in a highly nationalistic, high clout way and people will get the message.

Fuck off kikefy2

Attached: the wrath of the awakened saxon.jpg (1024x768, 191.29K)

This has been a pretty good day for me.

Attached: 7723F82D-1050-4575-A21F-D188F3AE78D0.jpeg (419x421, 141.75K)

Fuck off leddit.

Unfortunately he wont have time to write a book in 99/1 muzzie prison. Thats the draw back with going to prison today.

Oh no, those poor, innocent migrants! Those evil white people are super violent! OMG when will white people stop being so racist?!

Are there any pics/videos of some shitskin rapefugees getting rekt? Those always put a smile on my face

godspeed Germanons. Get you some sand niggers.

So, you have experience being in prison or you're just LARPing?

Theyre fighting jews over there, not sitting safely in Europe. We need to support Syrians and muslims when they attack Golan Heights and beyond, not getting comfortable here. Get them out.

See, this is the problem. There's apparently 1000 of them, but they're all working individually, while the cops, although much smaller, are working as a unit. The cops can just slowly work their way through the crowd and the crowd can do nothing because none of them are unified. These Eurofags needs to start organizing.

Those cops false charged and people fought back, the charge stopped

Attached: Untitled.jpg (627x967, 128.39K)

Shitskins are puppets, not the puppeteer. Get (((him))), or he will get new puppand do the same.