Zyklon Ben eviscerates McCain

Thought he'd cuck out when it's all over? No. Absolutely merciless!

(1/2)

Attached: mccain_down_in_flames.jpg (1360x1541, 853.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons-not-to-mourn-mccain/
truthdig.com/articles/investigating-john-mccains-tragedy-at-sea/
truthdig.com/
jumpline.com/
reddit.com/search?q=https://grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons-not-to-mourn-mccain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That photo of McCain with ISIS also attached, as well as past McCain comics by Ben.

grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons-not-to-mourn-mccain/

(2/2)

Kike post

Strange, I can't get into the link.

Kike post best post

It's loading really slow, just have to be patient. Either Benny is generating a buttload of interest over this, or his site is being DDOSed.

I should have archived… DDoS'd, no doubt. For now, here's a screenshot.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-27 Ten Reasons Not To Mourn McCain.png (1663x7408, 7.3M)

PTM… amo sus comicos

It quite took a while.

Attached: Songbird.jpg (600x485, 57.14K)

Attached: mccain-uss-liberty-israel.jpg (725x601, 115.86K)

Testing your new bot, kikey?

>grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons-not-to-mourn-mccain/
Based Zyklon Ben!

But where’s the original?

All the Democrats come out and praise the man.
They hated the ever loving fuck out of him in 2008.
But he said trump is a meany

Knocks it out of the park.

Attached: 1485047317924.gif (500x378, 1023.46K)

The funny thing is they'll shit on his legacy within 5 years and nobody will give a shit.

We should locate his gravestone and fucking smash it, as an eternal 'fuck you.'

Based Ben at it again

Attached: Special_Delivery.jpg (219x255, 14.57K)

> 1. He's dead

Have you tried not being such a faggot?

Do a barrel roll skytater!

I knew a bird like that, oldfags will know that bird's name

why the fuck am I seeing more and more spanish here?

Reddit invasion.

Where's the real version though?

is John Mccains body rotting now as we type? Just curious?

Attached: communist.png (1488x2154, 1.21M)

I miss that bird.

Attached: 91ErR[1].gif (380x211, 1.99M)

Pretty sure the rotting stopped once he died.

You have no idea what rotting is.

Clearly, his brain did.

Attached: 9F6[1].gif (299x165 1020.51 KB, 1.75M)

White House flags back at full-staff after McCain death
Flags at the White House were back at full-staff Monday, even as Senate leaders of both parties formally requested American flags at government buildings stay at half-staff to honor Sen. John McCain.
'fuck 'em

kek

Attached: El Presidente Trump.png (1000x563, 584.48K)

Link to his site isn't working…either he's being brigaded or they took it down.

UNDERRATED

*Edit*..nevermind it's up but damn it's slow loading.

Fucking idiots supposedly on the right, at least Trump voters, are shedding tears over this jackass. They should be fucking celebrating, the morons.

The worst part is, it's all small potatoes compared to Killary.

Damn, respect to him for that. The first point is completely false, though. He is likely still very responsible, but I'm not sure why he claimed he started the fire in the first place. All that does is make him seem less trustworthy.

>truthdig.com/articles/investigating-john-mccains-tragedy-at-sea/

Attached: fa2ed07334e5bd4ad200e7b585e34e38a.gif (584x336, 46.71K)

savage
I like it.

no kike nose
no kike star
no schlomo
i understand this is the normalfag edit, but where is the uncensored original version ? anyone ?

Your daddy isn't waking up.

>>truthdig.com/
HAHAHA

Attached: jewdig.jpg (1300x624, 57.42K)

It's not damage control, dumbasses. If you want people to know the truth about McCain, you can't lie or else people will discredit everything you are saying. PLEASE give me a source on the claim that he caused the fire by pulling a prank, I've looked all over, and the (((official))) story isn't anything close to the claim.
This site was the only one that I found that questioned the official narrative. Besides, don't you think that accidentally dropping two bombs on the deck of an aircraft carrier is worse than been Garrison's claim?

jewdig.jpg

Attached: download.jpg (344x146, 3.95K)

You really should fuck off to wherever you came from.

Now you're just being a retard or are a shill. Apparently you want the "McCain started the fire" thing to be completely discredited.

Someone change John's nose into the merchant to appease the forced Joshua Goldberg memes fans.

The skipper of the ship blamed his wet-shart which in turn ignited the zuni missile of he pilot behind him.
Kill yourself you derailing jew.

>the (((official))) story isn't anything close to the claim

If you take (((their))) word for truth, then Zig Forums can't help you, sir.

Attached: Pewds - Jews and Jesus.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

Unsurprisingly all (((trusted))) sources like (((Snopes))) are calling this fake news, when I told my dad who was saying that I shouldn't disrespect him because he did serve his country about this he said it was false. Anyone have solid proof I can show him so he'll believe it?

Attached: Purest Pottery.jpg (594x357, 41.69K)

If you're so confident in the first point, post a source. It seems very untrue.
As he said, you can't post easily discredited points, or the rest of your argument will be dismissed.

inb4 shill because i'm asking people not to make arguments based on lies

Attached: How do they know.jpg (535x800, 88.19K)

Source?

jewgle it.

this is why no one takes you stormweenies seriously lol

Stop being a fucking mongoloid. If there's a source, post it. It helps with credibility.

Don't act like a retard, you look as bad as him. I don't see why you feel a need to rope in a group, rather than just, you know, treat him as an individual.

I can't find anything and am trying, its frustrating because my dad is upset at Trump because muh war hero bullshit.

Go read a book turkroach.

Attached: Time for Jews to Ketchup.jpg (600x711, 83.03K)

For what.

Staying in the good graces of yids to last that long?

Attached: Free Hugs.jpg (837x1000, 170.93K)

In truth I don't care about the facts of the minor details, perhaps I should but there are 6 gorrillion other problems that unfortunately won't all end up with brain cancer.
If you feel like documenting and archiving everything as best you can for posterity then go ahead, maybe some day it will be of use to someone.

"Get this hot head outta here."
-God

Thought you were gonna say "For staying in the ground".

Has he been planted yet? Services are on Wednesday I thought. Did they hide the body?

Actual NBC tribute

Attached: NBC solemnly announces death of Sen. John McCain...Then dolphins get involved-XipJRQCLhDE.mp4 (1280x720, 7.96M)

lewd as fuck

Here, have the .webm.

Attached: RockOnBird.webm (1280x656, 416.99K)

They've shoah'd Ben's site over this…

Attached: Big_Boss_collage.jpg (3000x2080, 1.98M)

His whole site, not just the twitter?
What a bunch of fags.

His faceberg says:

So this might take a while.

Tell your dad he's in the same company as CNN when he defends john mckike.

Yeah I can’t get to GrrGraphics right now at all. I get a “403 Forbidden” interesting.

clearly the kike community is extremely damaged by the death of their #1 traitor.

War heroes don't sing like a bird. I won't pretend it wasn't harsh for him, but he wasn't extraordinary, he cracked.

Yeah it wasn't. People in Vietnam who were on the north vietnamese side are pretty clear that he was never tortured, and they actually tortured other POWs so they would know. Mccain spent much of his political career fucking over those POWs just so his story wouldn't get out.

I guess Ben never left after his first visit here.

That’s honestly why I went from being mildly amused by the real Ben Garrison to unabashedly adoring him. Guy got really screwed over by the Luggage Lad joot, but he came to Zig Forums and found that the people here actually truly cared about him and wanted him to achieve his full potency as Zyklon B.

Longshot: Anyone know the song in the webm?

This is probably what got his site shoah'd. Especially with all the (((media))) dicksucking of McCain.

Ben's Website was hosted by Jumpline. jumpline.com/ I suggest because of this, we promote boycotting this host and say that they don't respect freedom of speech.

Checked.

His article is getting traffic from plebbit, that's probably why his site is struggling.
reddit.com/search?q=https://grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons-not-to-mourn-mccain/

Attached: a25d7e236ee2248e241d2a07c3392fcc203c8a2e7f2b443f2cdc99424394a9b0.png (1600x1357, 417.67K)

They de-platformed Ben for this cartoon.

Why do people claim "it was this random rocket" that caused that fire? What's the evidence to support the "wetstart" claim?

The body will have been injected with a number of chemicals to slow the process while it was being processed. This stunts bloating and putrifaction at the convenience of any number of workers in close contact or otherwise proximity to it. The worms will take some time to penetrate through the wooden exterior of the coffin, but the endless billions of bacteria in the body cannot be stopped from consuming the corpse, nor the dormant spores, phages and other such OICs.

We should all, however, reflect on the poor and innocent unicellular life that is reduced to feeding upon such an unpleasant, wretched food source.

Attached: Senators-McCain-Graham-Cassidy-and-Johnson-Discuss-Health-Care-Reform_1.jpeg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 59.81K)

Ben's site is back up and working well, btw. Good job!

At least we're not Muslims. Amirite, fellow free man?

Attached: Hebdo_May.jpg (644x338, 48.75K)

Benny was on the Jones show today and said some interesting things, especially about how he came to laugh at the natsoc edits of his cartoons. I think he's becoming aware of the jew problem.

You missed a few reasons OP.

Attached: McCain-SomethingDiedInHere-001.jpg (594x255, 38.06K)